It's not a Want but a Need {Y...

By yesabsolutelyong

" It's ok Y/n you're safe..." " Leave me the fuck alone! You crazy son of a bitch!" " Ouch that hurt... but d... More

A/N
Love Interests
Platonic interests
A new beginning?
New friends!
Join a Club!
Added Interests
Rumors - Part 1
Rumors - Part 2
Stay
Here we Come!
Group
Tournament
Family
Finals
The King and Queen
A/N
Roomies
Morning Vibes
A/N
Shopping
Schedule
Pain and Comfort
Run
A/N
Trip
Troublesome
Mine
A/N
Dreams
Demonstration
Little Brother
Shopping for Chaos
What a day!
Reality or Dream?
Butterfly home
!- System Check-in -!
IMPORTANT!!!

Encounter with Death

1.2K 30 70
By yesabsolutelyong

------------------------------------------

Word count: 1116

------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

"Breakfast is ready!" Yelled a voice.

"Five more minutessss." You said, covering your ears with a pillow.

You were then forced to wake up by your blanket brutally pulled off you, along with your pillow.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Shinobu said, folding your blanket.

You grabbed your phone to check the time. Your eyes widened.

"Shinobu... it's literally... 5 o'clock... IN THE MORNING!" You yelled.

"And?" She asked, walking away into the kitchen.

"School doesn't start until 3 or 4 hours!" You whined.

"Ok? You gotta start your day up and early!" Shinobu continued. "Oh, and please wake Misturi up." Shinobu added.

You sigh, turning towards Misturi. You gently shake her. "Misturi... wake up." You announced sleepily rubbing your eyes.

"Mmmh." She replies before waking up and stretching.

"Good morning..." Misturi yawns and stretches more.

"Come on, girlies! I made breakfast!" Shinobu announced.

Before you could react, Misturi was already at the table.

"Wait. How'd were you able to make food? My pantry is empty." You questioned Shinobu.

"I ordered it silly! I even restocked your panty for you!" Shinobu gave you a closed eyed smile while clasping her hands together.

You got up and made your way toward the kitchen. You noticed pastries on the kitchen counter.

"You got ingredients to make pastries too?" You looked at Shinobu.

Shinobu shook her head.

"I actually got it from a bakery!" She smiled. "It's run by the Kamado's!" Shinobu added.

"Wait.. Kamado? Was there someone named Tanjiro Kamado? Or Nezuko Kamado?" You questioned.

"I only saw Nezuko. I didn't see Tanjiro there." Shinobu put a finger on her chin.

"That's so adorable! They run a little bakery!" You giggled.

"They have the best cakes too!" Misturi said, her mouth drooling.

"How about we go there after we eat! I wanna see!" You said excited.

"Yea! We should!" Misturi said fist, pumping the air.

£》Time skip

"Come on! Hurry up!" You yelled.

Again, as you do not pay attention, you bump into someone.

"Oh my! I'm sorry. Please forgive me for bumping into you." A male voice said.

[ Again with you running into dudes 💀]

You bowed, apologizing until Misturi and Shinobu pulled you away.

It hit you. You didn't recognize the voice until you looked up at the male.

It was Muzan Kibutsuji.

Pure fear fell over you.

"Apologies. I didn't mean to bump into you." You apologized more appropriately, hoping he won't kill you later on.

He looked down at you and shot glare toward Misturi and Shinobu.

"It's quite alright. There is no need to apologize." He smiled at you.

That smile... it had pure evil behind it.

"I don't think I've ever seen you before. Are you new?" Muzan asked as he kept up his fake smile.

You knew he only had evil intentions, but in order for you not to get a game over, you decided to just go along with it.

"Yes, I just moved here." You replied in a short answer.

"And I'm also guessing you go to Kimestu no Yaiba Academy." He gave you a closed eyed smile.

"Haha... how'd you know?" You said trying not to be intimated.

"Just a hunch." He laughs.

You laugh along, signaling Shinobu and Misturi to get out while they can.

They didn't move an inch. They wanted to make sure Muzan didn't try anything.

"The name is Muzan Kibutsuji. What's yours?" He asked.

"It's..." You paused, looking at Misturi and Shinobu,'Sorry, but I don't want any of us to die.' You cried internally. "It's L/n F/n. Nice to meet you, Kibutsuji!" You said trying not to gag.

"Please, call me Muzan." He gave you a soft smile.

"Alright then, Muzan, we have to be on our way. Goodbye!" You said, trying to keep your happy mood.

He waved goodbye. When you turned the corner, you die, or more like you were attacked by Shinobu and Misturi.

"What is wrong with you!" Shinobu shouted.

"You could have gotten hurt!" Misturi chimed in.

"He wouldn't have done anything to me because you two were with me." You looked at the both of them.

"And if we weren't?" Shinobu added.

"Yea, but this happened while walking towards the Kamado's bakery, so I would have been fine." You said, shrugging while walking away.

They both sighed, and you all continued on your way to the bakery.

£》Time skip

*Ding*

"Hello! Welcome to the Sun Cafè! How may I help- Y/n! Misturi and Shinobu! Hi! How are you this morning?" Nezuko said with a wide smile.

"Wow, I never knew y'all owned a bakery! Why didn't you guys tell me?" You questioned.

"We got excited because we made a friend, so we forgot." Nezuko laughed

"Oh!" You laughed. "Where's Tanjiro?" You asked, looking around then at Nezuko.

"Tanjiro is still in bed. He fell asleep really late last night helping our mom. So I offered to do the morning shift so Tanjiro could sleep in!" Nezuko said brightly.

'She is so precious.' You clenched your heart crying internally.

After everyone chatted for a bit, you decided to buy a couple of things to eat and share later on during the day.

You waved goodbye to Nezuko while exiting the door.

£》Time Skip

You all were now standing at the school gates, and you noticed Sabito and Giyuu walking in the entrance. You pulled out your phone to check the time, 8:16 a.m.

"I gotta go! Cya after school!" You ran waving goodbye to Misturi and Shinobu trying to catch up to Giyuu and Sabito.

"Hey! Wait for me!" You yelled at the two males.

They both turned around waving at you.

"You think they're going to become the next Uzui?" Shinobu whispered to Misturi.

"It would be so cute!" Misturi exclaimed.

"You know, something crazy happened today." You said to Giyuu and Sabito as you all took off your shoes and put the ones on from in your locker.

"What?" Sabito said, closing his locker.

"I ran into Kibutsuji." You said closing your locker and walking away.

The two males looked at you dumbfounded.

"THE FUCK! YOU CAN'T GO AROUND SAYING THAT NONCHALANTLY! YOU JUST MADE AN ENCOUNTER WITH DEATH!" Sabito yelled making the students heads turn.

"Shut the fuck up man, you're drawing attention!" You yelled back at Sabito.

"NO! YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sabito said back.

Giyuu face palmed already done with your shit and the day for real just started.

.

.

.

.

.

It's a shame they turned...

Truly, it is...

------------------------------------------

Yoooo, y'all just met Muzan... so get prepared for a whole lot of chaos!

Let's goooooo!

Hope this story made sense as well.

I pray it does...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.7K 19
"How can I live with this pain? How can I overcome my sadness? My heart is now shattered into pieces... now she went to Heaven without me. I didn't h...
422K 13.5K 33
Transferred to the Swordsmith village with the task of taking care of the residents, Y/N faces challenges to please both the young and old swordsmith...
717K 34.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
68.1K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...