Fated Love || Moonsun

By MissKellyZyx

Moonbyul built feelings towards Yongsun, she confessed before her flight abroad. Ps: This story is g!p. HIGHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

690 37 1
By MissKellyZyx

It was another day and Byul heard Solar vomiting in the restroom.

"Babe? Yong, Are you okay?" Byul half shouted while the others woke up, "Mommy?" Jieun asked, "Give mommy some water..." Byul said,

Jieun handed water to Solar in the restroom, "Gomawo..."

"Are you okay?" Jieun asked, Solar nodded and fixed herself. "I'll wash you after me..." Solar said, Jieun nodded.

As Solar was done, She washed her daughter. "Mommy, Why are you vomiting?"

"That's mommy's symptoms for having a baby... I was like that too when you came to Daddy and I's life back then..." Solar said, Jieun nodded.

"Bunny? How's mommy?" Byul worriedly asked, "She's okay!" Jieun half shouted.

"Have you missed... Daddy? Do you still love Daddy?" Jieun asked and faced her mom, "Daddy was part of me and you, I do love Daddy and of course, I would've missed him... Why do you miss Daddy?" Solar uttered, Jieun nodded,

"Don't worry, If Dada is already good... We will go to his grave..." Solar said, "Mom, Do you love Dada? Are you happy with her?"

"I love Dada so much and I was happy with her... How about you?" Solar asked, "I love dada and I'm happy that she came to us," Solar smiled and hugged her daughter.

They went out and saw Byul waiting for them, "Why do you look so tense there?" Solar asked, "Are you okay?" Byul asked, Solar nodded.

"Just symptoms... I'm okay, Don't worry..." Solar said, "You sure?" 

"I'm good, Byul. Don't think about me just think of yourself for now, You got me?" Solar uttered, 

"I can't be worried?" Byul asked, "No, You can't!" Jieun said to which Solar nodded. 

"When will I be able to go home?" Byul asked, "I haven't asked your doctor... Just stay at home when you are discharged," Solar said, 

"I'll bother you if I stay there..." 

"You really even think that... You're not bothering me... We'll be good too if you are at home rather than in your condo..." Solar exclaimed, "No Buts..." She added, 

"Fine..." Byul uttered. 

"Dada... Are you going to live with us before my sister comes out?" Jieun asked, Byul smiled. "You're excited huh? Mommy and I haven't talked about that but who knows???" Byul said,

---

After a long stay at the hospital, Byul was finally discharged and will stay at Solar's house. 

"Be careful, hon..." Solar said, Byul was holding her dad, "Thank you, Dad..." Byul uttered as she finally sat down on the couch. 

Solar put their stuff inside, "Uncle, Just stay until lunch... I'll cook," Solar said, "Okay, If you say so, I won't decline that one," Solar chuckled. 

Byul was so preoccupied and just staring at the wall. 

"Byul, Are you okay?" Byul glitched and looked at her dad, She just smiled and nodded. 

"Appa, Can I marry her?" Byul asked, Her Dad chuckled. "Why are you asking me about that? I'm not Bunny, her parents, or even her..." 

"I'm asking your permission..." 

"Of course, you can, As long as you are happy with her... plus you will have a child with her," Byul smiled. 

"You're thinking about that?" Byul nodded, "No worries about that, I'll support you where you are happy..."

Solar was so focused on Byul since the girl was still recovering. 

It's been 3 months since the incident, Byul was in her work which she calls Solar. 

🐹 "Have something to discuss with you later..." 

🐰"You're so serious... Do we have a problem? Did I do something wrong?" 

🐹 "You will know later." 

🐰 "You're not going to leave us, right? We have a child, Byul-ah..." 

Solar on the other side is teary-eyed. She was getting emotional as each day passed. 

🐹 "Wait for me later... At your house," 

🐰 "Okay... I'll wait for you," 

As Byul's Shift ended, She quickly went to Solar's house. 

Solar was in her room while Jieun was in Eric's family. "Yong..." Solar looked at the door as she heard Byul. 

"You just came?" Solar sniffed, Byul nodded. She sat beside Solar. "Hey, Did you cry?" Byul worriedly asked as she saw the trails of tears on Solar's cheeks. 

"You're going to... break up with me," Solar buried her face in her pillow. Byul frowned at her, "Huh? Who said that? I'm not doing that, I won't break up with you..." Byul said, She caressed Solar's hair and wiped the girl's tears. 

"I won't do that, Love..." 

"But, You were serious earlier," Solar uttered, Byul chuckled and hugged the girl. "But, I didn't say that we will break up... Are you crying about that?" Byul asked, Solar hummed. 

"No, I won't leave the three of you. I just want to discuss if we could live in now..." Byul said, Solar hugged her. 

"I wanna live with the three of you, I feel like I do not belong in this family when I'm so far away from the three of you," Byul said, and she kissed Solar's cheeks. 

"I love you, Yongsun-ah... Stop crying, My Love. I won't leave you, Okay?" Wiping Solar's tears, "Stop Crying, Yong-ah..." 

She places a soft kiss on the girl's forehead and cheeks. 

---

After a few weeks, The two decided to live under the same roof at Solar's house. 

It was Solar's birth month and she was having a rest. 

"I can't wait to see my sister, Dada." Jieun said, "I'm still your baby right?" She added, Byul chuckled and hugged the kid. 

"You'll always be our first baby, Okay?" Jieun smiled. "B-byul? Hon!" 

The two looked at the room where Solar was, "Yes? Do you need something?" Byul asked, 

"My water broke!!!" Byul eyes widened, "Oh shit. Bunny, Ready the Baby's bag..." Byul said she quickly went to the room. 

"Aahhh, Hon... It hurts!" Solar exclaimed, Byul didn't know what to do. She just assisted her Girlfriend to her car, "I'll get your stuff, I'll be quick" Byul rushed inside and helped Jieun to get the bag. 

"Go to the car now," Byul said. She locked the house and just put the bag inside the car. She quickly drove off. 

---

Solar labor for 4 hours and gave birth to a healthy baby girl. 

"Our baby is here... Thank you so much, Babe." Byul softly said, placing a kiss on Solar's head while caressing the girl's hair. 

"I can't wait to marry you soon and see our babies walking at the altar..." Byul uttered, Solar smiled. 

"I love you." She added, "I love you too..." 

After 2 days, Byul's parents visited them. 

"E-eomma?" Byul asked in surprise as she saw her mom in the door, "Hmmm, Can we come?" Byul smiled and nodded. 

"Come in... They were sleeping..." Byul said, She smiled a bit as stepdad was there too. "How are you?" 

"I'm living with them now..." Byul said, Solar woke up as she heard a noise. "H-hon..." Byul quickly looked back. 

"Hmm? Do you need something?" Byul asked, Solar shakes her head. "Oh, Mrs. Moon... Mr. Moon..." Solar said, Mrs. Moon nodded.

"How are you?" 

"Getting Better and Byul taking care of us here too..." Solar said, Byul smiled. The Baby cried loudly and the girl just went to her. 

"Aw, why is our little bunny crying so loud?" Byul softly asked, "C-can I carry her?" Byul asked for permission from Solar. 

"Yes, Just be careful..." Byul nodded. She carefully carried the baby, she was so happy as she held it again. "Aaahhh... Why is she so cute? I wanna bite her..." Byul whines, 

"Hello Grandma~" Byul cutely said, she showed the baby to her parents. "She's so cute and her cheeks," They happily looked at the baby being held by Byul. Solar smiled as she saw them. 

"What's her name?" 

"Jiyeon... Moon Jiyeon..." Byul said, Her Stepdad smiled as he heard her surname being used. "When is the wedding?" Byul pouted as she heard her dad. 

"Appa..." Mr. Moon hugged her and placed a kiss on her head, "Raised her well. I trust you. I'm sorry," Byul tore up. 

"Don't make me cry." Byul sobs, "Aiish, Don't cry there. Treat her well, you got it?" Byul nodded. "And... your wife." Solar smiled. 

"You... accept us now?" Mr. Moon nodded, "Thank you, Dad..." 

"You heard your Granny? He accepts us, Baby!" Byul exclaimed, She walked to the baby's bed and put down the baby, and went to Solar. 

"You heard it, right? We're legal!" Byul happily said, Her parents saw how Byul was happy with what she heard, and Solar hugged her. 

"Hmm..." 

"We can be married soon!" Byul happily said, 

---

Days, Months, And Years have passed, The awaited moment of Solar and Byul already having.

Solar walked beautifully to the altar in front of her soon-to-be wife and their daughters.

Exchanging vows and kisses in front of their family.

"Eric... I promised that I will take care of Yongsun and Jieun for the rest of my life and keep them safe in my arms." Byul said on Eric's grave.

"Daddy, Dada always takes care of me and Mommy. Please look for her too..." Jieun said,

"You're still part of us, Be with us too. Thank you so much," Solar said, looking at the sky.

"Let's go?" Byul asked, Solar smiled and nodded.

"Dada, I love you!" Jieun exclaimed, "I love you so much too!"

"Do you love Mommy?" Byul chuckled as she remembered how she confessed to Solar.

"Yes... I love mommy... so much," Byul lovingly looked at Solar. "I've never regretted confessing before... And now, I have a daughter with you and living well with these 2 cute bunnies. I love you, Wife..." Byul softly said,

"I love you, Wife."

---

The End.

Thank you so much for reading and voting my story it means a lot for me. See you in the next stories!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 392 12
Time, distance and circumstances kept them apart. Seasons change and they also did, but did their feelings stay the same? Can Moonbyul and Yongsun ke...
1.5K 99 18
After a bad breakup, Yong-sun is desperate to show her ex that she has moved on. What could possibly go wrong if the famous Byul pretended to be in a...
2.7K 85 5
Wherein, Moonbyul is secretly in love with her best friend and co-member. She has been worried after she confessed and worried about their relationsh...
1.8K 47 6
They have being best friend since high school. Unfortunately, Kim Yongsun just consider Moonbyulyi as a friend not a lover. "What are we, Yong?" "Ju...