Fated Love || Moonsun

By MissKellyZyx

Moonbyul built feelings towards Yongsun, she confessed before her flight abroad. Ps: This story is g!p. HIGHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

613 21 6
By MissKellyZyx

"Babe, Why are you cold to me?" Byul sadly asked, kept chasing Solar. "Stop calling me that, it's irritating." 

Byul held Solar's waist as she got the girl, "Come on, If we have a problem can we talk about it? I don't know if I do something for you to act cold towards me… Please, Talk to me… Let's talk," 

"I saw you with that girl again! You laugh like there's no tomorrow, how touchy you both are! You don't even message me!" Solar madly said, 

"I'm not getting touchy on her, I'm sorry if I didn't let you know that I would meet her yesterday. I'm really sorry, Forgive me." 

"You're not touchy? Then who's playing her hands!" 

"Okay, I held her hands but it was just nothing. I still want to hold your hands, I'm sorry. I won't do anything to make you jealous, upset and hurt. I'm really sorry, Please forgive me? I'll make it up to you…" Byul begged. She held Solar's hands. 

"Forgive me, Yongsun-ah… I'm sorry," Solar just got her hands and left Byul alone. 

Byul just thought about how she could reconcile with Solar as the girl was mad at her. She just cooked and even ordered a bouquet. 

She fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the delivery, Solar opened the door as the doorbell kept ranging. 

"For Ms. Kim Yongsun," 

"Hmm? Who sent this?" Solar confusedly asked, "Uhmm… From Ms. Moonbyul…" 

Solar just nodded and got it, the delivery guy left and the girl went in. 

Byul woke up as she sensed Solar in front of her, "Hmm? Baby… Do you need something?" Byul asked, Solar showed the bouquet. 

"Oh, You received it…" Solar raised her eyebrows, "For?" 

" I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore. I don't want you to get mad at me," Byul said, "uhmm… I cooked your food there, and ate it. Apology stuff" she added. Solar rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever." 

Byul looked at Solar who was having a small dance while eating while she smiled and secretly walked to her. 

She kissed Solar's cheeks, "I love you…" Solar was startled, "Baby, I'm sorry. Please? Forgive me," Byul pouted, hugging Solar. 

"Hmm…" 

"Hmm? What?" 

Solar just nodded and enjoyed her food. "Baby, Talk." 

"Yewsh." 

"You're not mad anymore?" Byul asked, Solar nodded. Byul smiled and quickly hugged her and kissed Solar's cheeks repeatedly, even pecking on the lips. 

"I love you so much, I won't make you sad and hurt again. I'm really sorry, My love." Byul said, hugging the girl's side. 

"Where's Mommy?" Byul asked, "Hi Dada! She's taking a bath" Jieun said while she was watching TV. 

"Okay, I bought Tteokbokki here…" Byul said while preparing it in the kitchen. "Bunny, take a bath now." Solar shouted as went out. The towel wrapped on her body and also had her hair. 

"Coming!" 

Solar walks to the kitchen and startled at Byul, "You scared me!" Byul chuckled. 

"So fresh~" Byul teasingly looked at her girl which she received a smack on her  shoulder. "Oh, pretty lady…" 

"You didn't tell me you would come here today…" Byul walks to her and place a kiss on the girl's cheeks, "Hehehe, I got bored at my condo," 

"Just live here, you're just wasting your time going back and forth." Solar sarcastically said, 

"I want to but I'm still courting you and I would just do that when the time comes," Byul wiggled her eyebrows. "Go now and dressed up," 

"Byul. It's a Yes," Solar said as they were preparing for bed, Byul confusedly looked. "Huh? Yes?" 

"You don't get it?" 

"Uhmm Yea? Can you explain it more?" Solar sighed, and sat beside Solar. "Hey, Do you have a problem?" 

"Yes, Because of you…" 

"Huh? What did I do?" Byul held Solar's hands, "You always feel us safe. You always showed that you love me and Bunny…" Solar irritatedly said, Byul didn't know how she would react.

"I don't know, why I fucking love you!" 

"And you're so dumb right now because you don't know what I'm saying!" Solar exclaimed, "I'm loading…" Byul uttered. 

"What do you mean by that? Are you… asking me to stop courting the two of you?" Byul sadly said, 

"Yes, because… I'm answering you now!" Solar exclaimed, Byul eyes widened. "You what?" 

"We're officially dating, Byul." Byul couldn't believe it and just stood up then quickly jumped like a kid even punching the air. "HAHAHA, I'm so happy!" 

Solar giggling watching the girl being happy, Byul ran to her and hugged her which them fell at the bed, "I'm so happy, Yongsun-ah. Thank you so much! I will love you wholeheartedly, I promise!" Byul happily said, kissing Solar's face while Solar giggled. 

"You're such a pabo being clueless to my words!" Solar exclaimed, Byul giggled. "I will be pabo when it comes to you, I love you." 

Solar smiled and stroked Byul's hair strand to her ears. "I love you more, Moonbyul." Byul blushed and rested her head on Solar's chest. 

"Baby, we have something to tell you." Solar said, Byul nodded and hugged the kid. "Mommy and Dada are now Girlfriends!" Solar exclaimed, Jieun was surprised and quickly jumped like Byul with her smiles. 

"Yes! I'll walk to the altar!" Byul eyes widened, "No, That will be soon but now Mommy and Dada are just officially girlfriends… We're not getting married… yet" Byul said, 

"I'm so happy…" Jieun said, "Me too," Solar said. 

"Me too…" Byul whispered, which they all laughed.

Byul was nervous to introduce the two to her parents as they didn't know that Byul was gay.

"I'm literally nervous right now," Byul said, "I'm here... We're here, I could accept if they don't want me to you though, I already have a daughter..." Solar said, Byul frowned at her.

"Eyyy, don't be like that. Anyways, I love Jieun first before you though..."Byul said, "Aiish, Byulie..."

"I'm telling the truth, Hon..." Byul said, she parked the car in the parking lot. "Let's go inside..."

As they went in, Byul breathed and held the two hands.

"Dada, I heard a bark... Do you have a dog?" Jieun whispered, Byul chuckled and nodded. "I do have... It was 2 corgis..." Byul said,

"Take a seat first," Byul said, and she offered the couch to the two. "I'll just call them."

Byul left the two and went to her parents' room, She nervously knocked. "M-mom... D-dad... I'm home... Ummm, I have something to tell you guys... Can we talk?" Byul nervously asked, The door opened.

"How are you?" Her dad asked, Byul smiled. "I'm good,"

"Ummm... I... I have a girlfriend and they wer- ah!"

"You what??" Her dad slapped her, she was teary-eyed.

"I... have a girlfriend, I'm... gay," Byul said, she looked down and her mom just teared up. "We didn't raise you to be like that!" Her dad shouted in whispers.

"I'm sorry, Dad but it was me." Byul said, Her dad quickly cupped her face in his one hand and pinned her to the wall. "I don't have a gay child."

They heard a giggle from a kid, "Who's that?" They asked, Byul was crying. "It was her daughter," Byul said, 

"Are you stupid, huh?! You had a girlfriend who had a child already?! Are you planning to be a mistress?" Her mom didn't know what to say and just stopped her husband. 

"I'm not a mistress... His boyfriend died years ago... Let me, Daddy, Please? I love them... so much, You can't change me now..." Byul pleaded. 

"Hon, Stop. You're hurting your daughter!" Mrs. Moon shouted, Solar was worried about her girlfriend. 

Mr. Moon let Byul go which Byul fell to the ground and left the two, the girl was crying in her mom's arms. 

Mr. Moon saw Solar and Jieun in the living room. Solar slightly bowed at him but he just shook her head and went out. 

"Mommy, I'm sorry..."Byul said, "I'll just talk to your Dad later, She must be shocked too," 

"Aren't you mad?" Byul asked, Mrs. Moon shakes her head, "I'm not, I told you I will support you as long as you are happy, right?" Byul nodded. 

"Are you happy with your decision? Do you really love them? That girl?" Byul nodded, "Don't cry there... wash up first and drink water, I'll go to them..." Mrs. Moon said, 

She helps Byul to stand up and She goes to the two in the living room while Byul goes to the kitchen to drink water and wash her face. 

She looked up and breathed. As she was already calm she went back to the two with a smile in her eyes, "Dada, Why did you take so long?" Jieun asked, 

"Hmm? I check my other stuff in my room that I needed to my apartment..." Byul lied, Solar sighed as she knew Byul was lying. "Oh! Mom, This is Kim Yongsun my girlfriend and this cute girl is Kim Jieun, Yongsun's daughter..." Byul happily introduced the two, The two smiled and bowed, Jieun was pouting at Byul. 

"It was nice to meet you two," Mrs. Moon said, Byul smiled. "Why are you pouting?" 

"I'm not your daughter too? You are Moon, right?" Jieun sulked which Byul chuckled and hugged her, "Okay, This is our Daughter, Mom... Moon Jieun" Byul said, Mrs. Moon chuckled. 

"Are you good now?" Byul asked, Jieun nodded and giggled. "How long are you guys?" 

"Oh... I courted her for almost 4 years and were officially dating for 5 months now I guess..." Byul said, "Basically, 4 years and 5 months dating..." She added, 

"That was long... And you hide it from me," Mrs. Moon said, "What if she said no to me then you're waiting for her?" Byul jokingly asked, 

"How old is Jieun?" 

"She's 7 years old, Ma'am..." Solar said, "Byul mentioned earlier that your boyfriend died?" 

"Oh... Yes, Jieun was turning 2 years old at the time he died because of a car accident then Byul met Jieun when she was turning 4 years old at the Café..." Solar uttered, "Oh, Sorry for asking..." 

"Does she know her dad?" Mrs. Moon asked again, 

"Ah Yes, She knew him... but still finding her dad's presence but when Byul came, she found Byul's presence more..." Solar said and Byul chuckled, Mrs. Moon was just shocked. 

"Jieun asked me to be her Mom too instead of her Mom should be the one who asked me..." Byul said, Jieun giggled and hugged Byul. 

"So, Because Jieun you guys met?" Mrs. Moon asked, The two nodded. They were happily talking. 

Mrs. Moon asked Jieun to go with her, "You are such a pretty girl!" Mrs. Moon exclaimed, "Thank you, Mrs. Moon!" Jieun sweetly said, 

"Call me grandma, You got it?" Mrs. Moon said, Jieun smiled and nodded. The corgis went out to Byul's room and ran to the living room. Jieun quickly went to the couch and sobs. The corgis went to her, "Dada" Jieun cried, 

Byul quickly went to her, "Why are you crying?" Byul asked and wiped her tears. "The dogs are mad..." 

"No, Baby. They are not mad, They welcomed you. Okay, Come here," Byul said and carried the kid. "I'll just make some food," Mrs. Moon said. The corgis were playing with Solar on the couch. 

"Look at mommy, She's playing with them," Byul said, Jieun looked at her mom. 

Mr. Moon saw Byul really happy with the kid and her girlfriend. 

"Dada, I love you." Jieun sweetly said and made a big heart, "I love my baby too!" 

"Can I have a playmate?" Jieun asked, Solar and Byul choked and their eyes widened. "The corgis, you can be their playmates... Go down now," Byul said, Jieun tightened her grip on her. 

"No, Dada No..." 

"Not corgis, they aren't talking," Jieun pouted, "What do you want?" Solar asked, 

"Baby Sister!" Jieun happily exclaimed, "Ya ya ya, Where did you find that word, huh?" Solar asked, raising her eyebrow. Jieun just hugged Byul and buried her face in her neck. 

"Kim Jieun, I'm talking to you. Don't just bury yourself in your Dada," Solar uttered, "Mianhae..." Jieun said, Byul chuckled, looking at Solar. 

"You're talking so far, Bunny..." Byul said, she sat while Jieun was in her lap, hugging her. "Byul, Come here now... The food is ready," The three went to the Dining Table. 

"We'll go after this, Mom..." Byul said, Her Mom sighed. "Can't you guys stay here tonight? Byul, You visited us like once after you go back from abroad and you can't stay here?" Mrs. Moon said,

"I'm sorry, Mom but... I can't, I have work... And you know Dad and I's situation now wasn't good... I'll just keep my distance first, I'll visit you next time when I'm free..." 

"Huh? I thought it was your day off until tomorrow, Dada? Do you have work again?" Jieun sadly asked, Solar and Mrs. Moon chuckled. "No, They messaged me again earlier..." Byul lied, 

"Kids can't lie, Byul-ah..." Mrs. Moon said, "So, Jieun-ah... Want to sleep here tonight?" 

"Mom..."

"Yes, Grandma!" 

"Okay, Mommy and I will go home and you will leave here," Byul said, Jieun pouted. "Dada, Saranghae~" Jieun cutely said while making a big heart, Byul sighed, 

"Fine Fine... We'll go in the morning too," Byul said, Mrs. Moon smiled,

Her Dad passed by at the Dining, "Oh Hon, eat now too..." Mrs. Moon said, Byul sighed and just continued to eat, "I'm still full..." He just walks away, 

"Dada, Is he mad at Mommy and me?" Jieun asked, Byul quickly looked at Jieun. "No, Baby... Don't mind him, just eat there..." Byul said, 

"Are you okay?" Solar asked, Byul caressed her hand and nodded, "I'm good," Byul said, Solar nodded. 

---

Byul was on the window side, looking outside that was near the living room. She was in her deep thoughts when Solar hugged her from behind, 

"Don't pretend that you are okay in front of me, Hon... We heard your Mom shout earlier, "Does he hurt you?" Solar asked, Byul sighed. 

"I just don't want Jieun to worry about me... I thought they would support me but I was wrong... That was the first time he hurt me physically..." Byul said, Solar turned her. 

"He acted like my real dad, I thought he was different from him..." Byul said, teary-eyed. Solar cupped her face. "Hmm? Real dad? What do you mean?" 

"He's my stepdad too... When I was growing up my real dad kept hurting me and mom that's why we ran away and Mommy filed a divorce paper and met him, of course, I was happy that he treated mom so well than my real dad... he accept me and mom, and later on they got married that's why they changed my surname as the moon. "Byul explains, 

"I... I'm sorry for what he acted to you guys earlier..." Byul said and her tears fell. "Hey, I'm good, we're good... Besides, we expect this scene too... I understand, Don't cry..."Solar uttered, wiping Byul's tears. 

"I was just annoyed, I wanted to shout at him but I couldn't because he raised me too... I don't want to be disrespectful towards him..." Byul said, Solar hummed. "I can't blame him too, Hon... Why would you get a girlfriend who already has a child tho..." Solar uttered,

"That's the thing he said... makes me irritated, I wanna ask him back, Why did he marry mom even though she already had me..." Byul said, between her tears. "You cry like Jieun..."

"Okay, Why did you choose me even though I already have Jieun over those girls?" Solar asked, "There's no reason... I just want you..." Byul said,

"So, You just said that okay I will love this girl?" Solar asked, "Did you love me because of Jieun or what?" Solar asked, 

"We met because of Jieun and I won't admit that you caught my attention though, I thought it was your sister... I love you not because of Jieun but as Yongsun... as you," Byul said, Solar smiled.

"But, still... I'm sorry, I didn't introduce you two to them properly," Byul said, "It was fine... Don't be sorry," Solar said and hugged Byul tightly.

Byul's Parents were looking at them, and Byul was wiping her tears. Jieun ran to her parents who were hugging and the corgis chased her, "Dada!!" She shouted, The two quickly looked at her and giggled.

Byul quickly hugged, "Dada, Lift!" Jieun exclaimed, patting her dad. Byul just carried her, "They were licking me..." Jieun said, the two laughed.

"Hmm... Dada, Did you cry?" Jieun asked, cupping Byul's cheeks. "I poked my eyes,"

Byul happily talks with Jieun, "Dada, Who's pretty? Mommy or me?" Jieun asked, Byul chuckled. "Of course Me..." Solar said,

"Me... Right Dada?" Jieun asked, "I'm more pretty..." Byul said, Solar looked in disbelief to her,

"Bunny, Let's go now..." Solar quickly said, Jieun laughed while Byul was pouting. "Ya! You said I'm pretty!"

"Da, Mommy telling the truth..." Jieun said and quickly went down, "I won't kiss you both anymore... I won't let you buy ice cream anymore!" Byul exclaimed, the two quickly looked at each other and walked back to Byul.

"Saranghae~" The two said in unison, "No... I won't still buy," Byul sulked,

"I won't let Mommy marry you then..." Jieun said, Solar quickly laughed at the two, Byul was pouting. "Ya, why that one? You said you want me to be your mom too and now you don't want me to marry mommy? You don't love me anymore? Ya, You find someone now to be your mom? That hurts... I thought you love me," Byul sulked, Solar just giggling at the two,

"Cry first, Unnie..." Jieun teasingly said, Byul pouted. She just hugged Solar. "Don't sleep beside me anymore..." Byul said,

"Aaahhh, Yongsun-ah..." Byul whines, "Take a taxi when we go home," Byul exclaimed,

"I will hide your car key, unnie..." Jieun said, "Ya! Stop calling me Unnie!" Byul whines, "Okay, Auntie Byul..." Solar was laughing.

"Yong-ah..." Byul whines, "Then, Uncle Byul?" Jieun asked,

"That was so gross..." Byul quickly said,

---

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 392 12
Time, distance and circumstances kept them apart. Seasons change and they also did, but did their feelings stay the same? Can Moonbyul and Yongsun ke...
5.6K 292 17
Kim YongSun's life changes when she meets a mysterious hooded girl one night. #5 - Moonsun 28/10-21 #3 - Moonsun 08/11-21
15.7K 769 21
Moonbyul didn't want to live without the love of her life, Yongsun...until one night she has to...and with Wheein's help, she did.
13.4K 674 46
Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and only Moon Byulyi wasn't in Saemi's schedul...