MERE MEHRAM (completed)

By sonarana099

The love story of two different people falling in love with each other in the most unexpected circumstances... More

Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30 ( epilogue)

Ch-26

2K 356 64
By sonarana099

Standing in front of the cafe, he couldn't believe his eyes...finally his dream turns into reality, Avy wrapped his arm around his shoulder squeezing it a little, he knew how much he always wanted this however the responsibilities, and family pressure won like for any middle-class boy, Sidharth looked at his side and smiled...his friend went through a lot in his life but he never let his inside died.

"You loves him too much na" Nadia asked Shehnaaz making her shocked all of a sudden.

" tum yahan kese..i mean...????"she questioned hugging her dearly.

" sidharth sir invited me...aur mein unhe naa kese bolti toh aa gyi mast bus pakad ke" she said taking her in another bone-crushing hug.

Shehnaaz and Nadia used to talk on phone calls a lot and shares every bit of their day leaving the cosy parts...Shehnaaz find a very beautiful and amazing friend in Nadia which she always wanted...she has sidharth by her side but a bestie...a girl friend with whom you can go shopping, talk nonsense...share your almost imaginary insecurities and many more, they talked about everything..food, movies, gossip...Nadia even insists shehnaaz to change her style...and she did after thinking a lot.

" toh ab bta??" she elbowed her.

" do you love him?? Shadi karni hai unse"

" I do, shadi se dar lagta hai par jab partner sidharth jaise ho toh mein ush dar ko bhi khatam kar skti hu, aur mein nh chahti Nadia koi humare rishte ko nazayaz kahe..." she paused for a while staring at his laughing figure.

"You know mein kabhi janti hi nh thi duniya mein itne ache mard bhi hote hai Jo apko control nh karna chahta, Jo apko pankh dete hai to fly, meri har chotti chotti khushiyon mein woh mujhse zyada khush hote hai, meri care krte hai...and Aly bahi is not less...mere khud ke bahi ne kabhi mujhe itna pyar nh dia jitna unhone pichle khuch mahino mein de diya..." she further added..

" shehnaaz come here sweetheart" she blushed like every single time, she moves towards him with her eyes down as she knows the women of the neighbourhood are ready to tease her.

Navya and shehnaaz both cut the ribbon together and open the gates of " Brewing corner cafe" The staff already presented there to serve them a welcome drink.

Shehnaaz held Sidharth's arm tightly looking at the beautiful interiors of the cafe, sidharth shared designs and ideas with her given by their interior designer but seeing them with her own eyes...she falls in love with...its going to be her comfy space..

" kesa laga????"

" I can't explain I mean...i tried to look through the curtains yesterday too but mujhe aisa bilkul bhi nh laga tha....this is amazing, especially the green decor all around connecting to the environment....i love how cozy it is and...and....i don't have words..its just simply amazing" she excitedly said and hugged him tightly pecking his lips in the heat of the moment making him stunned, he looked all around seeing his staff working...shehnaaz comes into her conscious as she bites her lips and replay her actions which makes her hide her face in his chest.

" ok guys...i hope everything is ready please serve the guests.." Avy ordered to the waiters coming inside the kitchen.

" Can you guys stop with your PDA?? I am single here guys and literally everyone staring at both of you"

" dekhne de??" sidharth answered bluntly.

"Ok on serious note umm sidharth...Amal is here woh tujhse milne aayi" he hummed.

" shehnaaz I didn't invite..." she cuts him off.

" aap baat krle...mujhe pta hai apne nh bulaya...maybe unhe koi kaam ho.." he gazed at her finding any discomfort or insecurities but find none...kissing on her forehead lingering his lips there for a while, he moves out.

" hy" she greeted him with a small smile.

" hy!!! How are you???" he questioned guiding her to one of the tables.

" I am good...time lagega..par sb manage ho rha hai....but I am happy for you...tumne finally woh kr lia Jo tum karna chahte the...its amazing to see you living your dream" she said genuinely with a bright smile and respect in her eyes.

" umm sidharth I am here to tell you ki humare marriage certificates finally dissolve ho gye hai....i mean tumhe bhi notice mila hoga...par mujhe khuch documents par tumhare sign chiye the..i mean our joint accounts...i know mera un paiso par koi haq nh hai but..."

" Woh account hum dono ke liye tha Amal and I know you need it..."

" phuchoge nh kha chiye paise??"

" Nh..i dont wanna know but just remember you sacrificed a lot toh use it wisely,"

"especaillay syd aa nh paati lekin college ki taraf se aana hua toh socha.." she voiced out confused with her own words.

" is everything fine Amal??" he asked.

" woh kehte hai na aap kisi ke saath acha nh krte toh apk saath kese hoga, maine jaane anjane tumhare saath bhut glt kia syd ushi ki saza mujhe mil rhi hai, The person i was in love with...married other women...but its fine" she said controlling her tears.

" I think human learns in the most difficult way, however i am happy...mein woh kar rhi hu jo mujhe chiye tha...my career...aur uske aage this pain is nothing" he nods.

" I know...its felt surreal" she took her leave after a while, sidharth sighed, he got a notice from court today morning...and he felt relaxed...finally he is walking out from his past relation....he stare at Shehnaaz who is busy handling the guests, laughing at Aly's weird jokes, he stepped towards their direction pulling shehnaaz close, his hand sliding around her waist, she looked at him asking what happened, he shook his head in denial taking a part in an ongoing meaningless conversation.

The life is finally treating them well, how they deserved...may be their families are not with them...but they are happy...they are enough for each other.
**************
" it was a good day overall" Avy stated opening the bottle of the vine, and pouring it into glasses...shehnaaz and Nadia denied settling with milkshake..

" I want to say something" sidharth said gaining everyone attention, forwarding his hand in front of shehnaaz he waits patiently for her, she places her hand on his looking at his face trying to read his expression, he seems much calmer and relaxed..a soft smile plays on his lips, his eyes are shining.

" Shehnaaz mein janta hu ek ladki ko aise propose nh karna chiye, khuch special tayariyan karni hoti par this cafe...ye mera sapna tha and I don't think so ki isse achi jagh koi aur ho skti thi...mein tumse koi bade bade waadein nh kar skta par tumse mohabbat beintheaa karta hu, hum syd candle light dinners par na jaye lekin tumhare har sukh dukh mein tumhare saath rhunga....syd mein din mein hazar martabba apni mohabbat ka izhaar na kru lekin meri nazron mein mere bartaav mein woh humesa dikhegi...mein janta hu hum dono ki shadiyan koi Behtreen nh thi par tumhare saath mein apne rishte ko har kadam par behtreen bnana chahta hu...koshish karna chahta hu...ky tum mujhse nikkah krogi???" he asked simply gazing at her beautiful face...she takes him into a hug not able to form any sentence without breaking into tears...he wrapped his arms around her body lifting her slightly off the ground.

" Mein aapse be intheaa mohabbat krti hu...be intehaan..." she whispered on his neck, he made her stand straight, pulling out a ring from his pocket he slides into her ring finger...

Avy and Nadia look at them with adoration in their eyes while navya is so much excited as she claps wholeheartedly jumping around, sidharth lifts her in his arms kissing her cheeks.

" toh Ky ab sanu meri Chachi ban gyi chachu" she asked in her baby voice making shehnaaz blushed like every single time.

" ji bilkul"

" shukar hai shehnaaz tumne haan kar dia warna mujhe bina shadi attend kiye jana padta" Nadia speaks hugging her bestie.

" shaadi????"

" chlo tumhe ye bhi nh pta kal tumhara nikkah hai?? Allah mein Delhi se itna bhari joda laayi hu..."

" Nadia!!!!" sidharth called her name, she turned towards him biting her nails in nervousness.

" ye nh bolna tha na???" she asked.

Do like, comment and share your thoughts❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
57.4K 5K 22
This is a journey of two business rival families - Singhaniyas & Kapoors . Sidharth(Sid) Singhaniya and Shehnaaz (Sana) Kapoor . The two different...
180K 21K 41
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Marriages are made...
105K 8.4K 28
Shehnaaz kaur gill A young girl who lost her memory and became a child, she lives with her mama Mami who treats her no less than a slave let's see wh...