Creepypasta boyfriend scenari...

By KreepyKitten2000

This is a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios book. Accepting new characters and chapter ideas. When suggesting... More

Creepypasta boyfriend scenarios
First Meeting Him
Hanging out
This weird feeling around him
When he confesses
When he asks you out
Authors note (sorry!)
First date/Seeing his human form
Christmas Special/first kiss Part 1
Christmas Special/First kiss part 2
When you snuggle
When he yells at you
When he apologizes
When he gets jealous
Time of the month
When he meets your parents O.o
Meeting Your Parents Part 2
Author's note
When you kill someone
Murder!
Dr.Smiley
Happy Easter!
When He Has To Leave
When He Comes Back
When You Help Him Relax
When he catches you reading a fanfic about him
KageKao
Happy Appy
Bloody Painter
Puppeteer
Jane the Killer
When You Get Jealous
When he walks in on you while you're changing
When he tries to be/is sexy
When he catches you fangirling
His friend catches you making out
He catches you singing
Slenderman One Shot
Slenderman One Shot
Slenderman Oneshot
Slenderman Oneshot
When He Reads Your Diary
Discontinued

First Kiss (Redo)

21.1K 377 364
By KreepyKitten2000

So I was not happy with my first kiss and decided to redo it, that and I had to write one for quotev XD

~Jack~

"Jack!  Can you come here?"  You called out as you finished putting together your plan.  So far, it's been 2 weeks since your date and you haven't had your first kiss yet...and you really wanted to have it!  So you have put together a master plan that will grant that wish.  Jack came into your room where you were sitting on the bed.  "You called?"  You stood up from the bed and walked towards him, 'accidently' tripping and starting to fall.  Jack rushed towards you and caught you before you could fall.  "Ugh, sorry."  You said, slightly angry that your plan didn't fully work.  He chuckled and lifted his mask up to show his mouth.  Your eyes widened as he placed his lips on yours but you didn't hesitate to kiss back.  He slowly pulled away after a while and had a smirk on his face.  "If you wanted a kiss all you would have had to do was ask ya know."  You blushed and gently shoved him away, "Sh-Shut up..."  

~Masky~

"Um, I'll get a slice of the (Favorite flavor) cheesecake and the regular cheesecake please.  And can I have those to go?"  You asked the guy behind the counter and he smiled.  "Yeah sure thing, you here alone then?"  You gave a slight smile to seem friendly but knew what was going on.  "Ya, my boyfriend had to work today so I thought I would bring home a surprise.  He really likes cheesecake."  The guy looked slightly disappointed but smiled nonetheless.  "That's sweet, he's a lucky guy."  You blushed a bit and took the box of cheesecake from him and smiled.  "Thank you, have a good day."  You said before walking out and heading back home.  Once you got there you sighed in relief to find your parents gone.  It's been awhile since you've seen them but that was fine by you.  Going up to your room you waited for Masky to come.  A few minutes later he came in through your window and you stood up and gave him a hug.  "Hey, how was your day?"  You asked and he smiled from under his mask.  "Good, but it could be better."  He said with a smirk and before you could question him he took his mask off and bent down with his lips on yours.  You gasped in surprise and he slipped his tongue in your mouth but you didn't put up much of a fight letting him explore his new territory.  He pulled away and you blushed bright red and covered your face with your hands.  "W-Was that ok?"  He asked sounding nervous and you nodded.  "Ya, I just wasn't expecting it."  He chuckled and you quickly gave him his cheesecake slice.  "Stop laughing and start eating."  

~Hoodie~

"Hey Hoodie, can you come here?"  You asked him.  You were currently looking through your clothes to see what you should keep, and what you should get rid of.  You pulled out an orange Hoodie that you didn't remember having and thought it was Hoodie's since it was so big.  Hoodie appeared in the doorway and saw you holding the hoodie.  "Is this yours?  It's too big for me and the one you gave me is on my bed."  He shrugged his shoulders and you put it on.  It really was big, it was hanging off of your shoulders and down to your knees.  "Yeah, this is too big to wear out in public.  Maybe I'll j-just.  Hoodie, what are you doing?"  You asked as Hoodie began to walk towards you so you started backing away.  Soon your back was up against the wall and Hoodie had your wrists pinned above you.  "H-Hoodie?"  With his free hand he pulled down his hood and took off his mask to let you see his hazel eyes and soft brown hair.  He quickly brought his mouth on yours and kissed you in a passionate, but at the same time rough way.  He pulled away smirking while you stared at him with wide eyes and mouth agape.  "I-I Hoodie?"  You croaked and he grabbed his mask and put it back on as well as his hood and walked out of the room leaving you to stand there in shock.  

~Ben~

You and Ben decided to head to the park and walk around in the woods.  You were holding hands and talking about anything that came to mind.  You spotted a clearing in the distance and dragged Ben with to see it.  You smiled at the sight but caught Ben stiffen.  There was a little pond in the center of the clearing and you started walking towards it, but Ben pulled you back.  "Ben, come on I want to go see it!"  He shook his head no and you frowned.  "We don't have to go in it, we can just go by it."  He still shook his head and started backing away while pulling your hand.  He pulled too hard which made you fall into his chest, and him trip over the gopher mound that he didn't see.  (AN: I hate those things.... >_<)  You both fell back with you on top of Ben, your lips on his.  Both of your eyes widened in surprise and as you started to pull back Ben wrapped his arms around your body and started to kiss you, and you kissing back.  When you broke apart for air your faces were both flushed red but were smiling nonetheless.  

~Jeff~

You and Jeff were currently in your special area practicing your fighting moves, knife throwing, and working with your arrows.  'Block, punch, drawback, fake punch, kick, punch, block!'  You thought in your head as you and Jeff were practicing.  You both were sweating and and starting to get tired so you thought you would call it a day.  You sighed and sat down on the soft grass and frowned.  "I'm losing my touch.  My hits were off."  Jeff looked at you weird and shook his head.  "They felt pretty on aim to me."  You sighed and laid down in the grass.  'I have to practice more.'  You were pulled out of your thoughts when you saw Jeff's hand waving in front of your face.  "(Y/N), this is the 6th time I've called your name."  You blushed and looked away.  "Sorry, I was thinking."  Jeff kept looking at you making you blush more.  "Why are you staring at me?"  "Because you're cute when you blush."  He took your face in his hands and gently placed his lips on yours and you kissed him back.  You both pulled away when you needed air and smiled when your eyes met his.  

~Liu~

You were sitting on the couch reading a book while Liu was watching TV.  You were really into the book and wasn't paying attention to Liu who kept on looking at you.  He got up and went to your room and closed the door.  "Sully, what do I do?"  "Just kiss her!"  Liu rolled his eyes.  "Well no duh, but do I ask her first or just do it?"  "Liu, I will take over you and march your ass over to her and kiss her if you don't so it's either you willingly or me."  Liu sighed and went back to the living room.  You didn't notice Liu come up to you but started to blush when you got to a part where the characters kissed.  'I wish Liu and I would do that.'  You were pulled out of your thoughts when your book was ripped out of your hands and before you could reply lips were on yours.  It was a sweet and passionate kiss but then turned rougher and you knew that Sully had taken over.  They pulled away and you started to blush heavily.  "Don't ignore us."  "If that's what I get if I do then maybe I'll just ignore you more."  You mumbled and stood up but were pulled into someones arms.  "Go ahead, it'll get better the more you do it."  You heard the smirk in the voice and shook your head.  "Nevermind."

~Toby~

"Hey Toby, remember when we were at the park and met that adorable little girl?"  You asked while making him some waffles.  For some reason Toby had taken a liking to waffles and that's all he wanted to eat now.  He nodded his head, "The o-one that called us c-cute?"  You smiled "Yeah, do you think we'll see her again?"  He shrugged his shoulders.  "I don't know, it's a possibility."  You finished the waffles and placed them on a plate for him.  "Toby started digging in right away.  You smiled and sat next to him.  "So how are they?"  You asked and he stopped eating and looked at you with a smirk on his face.  He quickly placed his lips on yours and you gasped in surprise which let Toby in.  He roamed your mouth with his tongue and slowly pulled away, leaving you to taste the waffles.  "Their good, but not as good as you."  He said and continued eating his waffles like nothing happened, leaving you to sit their blushing.

~Slenderman~

You were really good friends with Toby's girlfriend and had recently gotten the call that she had her first kiss.  You were happy for her but sad at the same time.  Slender had never tried to or even drop hints that he wanted to kiss you.   You were sitting on his couch at the mansion with Sally decorating her hair because she had a tea party with Ben and Jeff later.  "(Y/N), have you and Slender kissed yet?"  She asked and you blushed.  "N-No, not yet."  She pouted and you could hear in her voice annoyance.  "Really?  He's such a scaredy cat."  You let out a small laugh and she giggled.  "He'll do it when he wants to, not when he's forced to."  She nodded and you finished up her hair.  "There you go, just right for a princess."  She giggled and ran upstairs, yelling "Thank you (Y/N)!"  You smiled and stood up bumping into a chest.  You looked up and realized that it was Slender in his human form.  "Hey."  You said but when he didn't reply you frowned.  "What's wrong?"  He still didn't say anything but took his finger and gently lifted up your face to look up at him.  He slowly moved his face closer to yours and you closed your eyes.  When you felt his lips on yours you instantly reacted by kissing back.  When you two needed to breath you pulled apart and you smiled.  "Are you better now?"  You asked him and he smiled.  "Much."  

~Red~

"So Red, what are we doing today?"  You asked him and he tapped his chin thinking.  "Well, I thought we could go over to my house and play with my pikachu, is that ok?"  He asked and you nodded.  You hadn't seen his pikachu in a long time and missed the little guy.  "Cool, let's go!"  He said and grabbed your wrists and told you to close your eyes.  When you opened them you saw the familiar world of Pokemon and smiled.  "You know, this place makes me feel more at home than my own house does.  There's just something about it that makes me feel safe and peaceful."  You told Red and he smiled.  "Really, 'cause I feel safe and peaceful anytime I'm with you."  He said and you blushed.  "You know, you remind me of a pikachu when you blush.  Your cheeks get all red and cute."  You looked away trying to hide the blush and he chuckled.  Gently taking his hand he made you look at him and whispered in your ear, "Can I make you spark like a pikachu too?"  And before you could answer his lips were on yours.  You felt shivers go throughout your body and your face exploded red.  He pulled away and smirked.  "I guess I can."  You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out and you just shut it, leaving Red to smile victorious the rest of the day.

~Silver~

You were petting your Cubone and spending more time with it than Silver and he was getting quite upset.  "(Y/N), d-do you want t-t do something?"  You shrugged your shoulders and continued playing with your Cubone.  You felt a weird aura around you.  Looking at Silver you noticed that he was bleeding from his eyes and he was shaking.  "Silver, are you ok?"  He didn't answer you but instead walked quickly over to you, grabbed your face gently, and kissed you.  You froze with shock before kissing him back.  "Cu!"  You heard your Cubone say as you took your hands off of him and placed them around Silver's neck.  Pulling away for air you stared at him with a blush on your face.  "Wow, never expected that out of you."  He frowned but you stopped him from talking.  "But never said I didn't like it."  And kissed him again.

~Sonic~

"Sonic I'm bored."  You complained.  "Well do something then."  He grumbled back, not taking his eyes off of the TV screen.  "We should do something then."  You whined and got a snort of laughter from him.  "You never wanted to do something with me before."  You frowned and moved so you were sitting on his lap.  "That's because I didn't love you, I only liked you."  He averted his eyes from yours and tried to hide a blush that was forming on his cheeks.  "You've gotten a lot bolder since we first met, you know that right?"  Your eyes widened in surprise and smiled.  It was true, you were just a scaredy cat when you first met, but because of him you wanted to become stronger and you have.  "So, if I've become bolder, what have you become?"  You asked him and leaned in a little closer, causing his breathing to become faster.  "Uh, um..."  He trailed off blushing.  "Weaker?"  You answered for him and his eyes hardened.  "No, I'm still strong."  He scoffed and you rolled your eyes.  "Then let's test that."  You said before pressing your lips onto his.  His eyes widened in surprise but didn't hesitate to kiss back.  You pulled away with a smirk on your face before walking away.  "Thanks for the entertainment Sonic!"  You yelled.

~Dark~

"Years ago, when I was younger.  I kinda liked a girl I knew."  You stopped folding the laundry as you heard Dark's voice come from the kitchen.  "I'm in love with a fairy tail!  Even though it hurts!  And I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed!"  You slowly walked to the kitchen and saw Dark swaying his hips as he made a sandwich and sang.  You giggled at the sight and he turned around and smirked at you before walking over to you and taking your hands in his and leading the two of you in a dance while he still sang.  "She's a fairy tail, even though it hurts.  Cause I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed!"  As he stopped singing he made you dip down and smiled at you.  You started laughing and he brought you up to his chest.  "I didn't know you were such a good singer."  "Well, as a good singer shouldn't I get a prize?"  You looked up at him and smiled.  Standing on your tippy toes you brought your mouth to his slowly and kissed him lightly.  He brought his head down to your level and placed his hand on the back of your head to bring you closer and deepen the kiss.  The two of you pulled away for air and he stared at you.  "Wow."  Was all he said before going back to his sandwich.  

~Laughing~"

Laughing Jack! Get your ass out here right now before I drag it out!"  You yelled in anger.  The whole living room was full of candy wrappers.  Some with and some without candy in them.  "Yes dear..."  He trailed off as he saw your angry expression.  "I spent all day yesterday cleaning this house after you had your 'friends' over yesterday and now it's a mess again!"  You yelled at him and he flinched.  He had never seen you in one of your angry states and so far he was not liking it.  "I swear to every fricken god there is that if you don't clean this up, your ass is out of here!"  You threatened him and he quickly nodded his head.  You sighed and placed your fingers on your temples, your migraine getting even worse than it already was.  You stomped to your room to hopefully get some rest that you did deserve.  You had been working a lot more than usual which meant less sleep and time with L.J, and more stress.  You didn't mean to yell or threatened him, it was just you releasing all of your anger and stress.  Your head felt like it was going to explode and you couldn't help but let a stray tear fall at the pain.  L.J had followed you up and when he saw the tear, rushed to your side and wiped it away.  Going into his human form so he could comfort you better you nuzzled into his chest.  "I'm sorry for yelling at you."  You quietly said and winced at the noise.  He kissed your forehead gently in acknowledgement.  You then slowly started to fall asleep in his arms.  When you woke up you were still in L.J's arms and he was staring at the wall.  Your movement caused him to look down at you with worry in his eyes.  "Are you ok?"  He gently asked and you nodded in relief that your awful migraine was gone.  He smiled and slowly leaned down and kissed your lips.  Gasping in surprise he slid his tongue in and started exploring your mouth.  You gently bit on his tongue and he giggled and pulled away from you.  "That tickled!"  He exclaimed and you rolled your eyes.  "Did you clean up your mess?"  You asked and he stiffened before quickly getting up and going to the living room.

~Percy~

"Percy, the movie's starting!"  You yelled to him from the living room where he was currently getting popcorn.  You and Percy decided to watch a movie together and what was a movie without popcorn?  Well, just a movie, but anyways you two were going to watch (Favorite romance Movie).  He came back in with the popcorn and you took a piece and ate it while smiling at him.  The movie was about halfway through when a heavy kissing scene came on and caused you both to blush.  You glanced up at him and he was looking at you with a look of want.  You blushed more if possible and he gently took your face and made you look at him.  He brought his lips onto yours and you immediately kiss back.  He nibbled on your lip and you let him in.  The two of you fought for dominance which he won and he explored his new territory.  Pulling away to breath you both smiled and blushed at each other before going back to the movie.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
803 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
442 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...