How many lightbulbs does it t...

By Your_Fou4ner

Imagine looking a abused version of yourself in the eyes knowing whatever trauma you have endured is a fracti... More

1. To disturb the multiverse?
2. To scare a hotel?
3. To get a room
4. To make a phone call
5. To learn to walk again
6. To have a nice chat
7. To get some sleep
8. To heal
9. To win a game
10. To go the frick frack to sleep
11. To meet somebody

Hey

630 12 17
By Your_Fou4ner

I notice that this fic still gets a lot of attention so i thought id finally come back and say it, im not finishing this fic. Whoopsie.

Whats the reason? Loss of modivation mostly. Also, I really don't enjoy experiment 21 anymore. I don't want to write derivative work about something I don't like all that much. I don't wanna flame it too hard because obviously most people reading love the fic, which is totally fine, but I just really don't anymore.

My writing also used to be awful while I was writing this and i don't know if I'd be able to reread it now.

Thank you for reading I really do appreciate it. If you want what I remember of the unwritten plot then feel free to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 72 11
(!!Please read the trigger warnings in the first page!!) I apologize for the bad writing the first chapters start with, as this is my FIRST EVER BOOK...
4K 42 10
A simple project for college gone haywire. Death, murder, mystery, jail. Objects are gaining misfortune left and right. It's Test Tube's fault, isn'...
1.9K 31 7
After dealing with tragic events, our remaining heroes have to figure out how to bring the other heroes back. But some can't forgive themselves for t...
5.3K 170 19
After the disappearance of three of their friends, Paintbrush awakens to find themselves in an unknown location, with nothing but a lantern to combat...