Where The Wildflowers Grow

By AstronautBelle

"A Dandelion is a flower grown where it should not be. That's what all weeds are but my momma always said tha... More

Characters
-0- Dandy
-1- Clover
-2- Clover โ€ข~โ€ข
3- Clover
4- Dandy
-5- Clover โ€ข~โ€ข

Before we get started

28 0 0
By AstronautBelle

This story is a fan-fiction with that being said I do not own any of The Walking Dead characters or storylines.

Since this is a Walking Dead story that means there will be fighting, gore, and other themes some may be uncomfortable with. There will also be cursing (strong language). I will try to put "•~•" in the chapter as well as a warning for any parts I feel like are triggering and/or disturbing. If you read a chapter without that and you feel as if it should have a warning please let me know.

  I try to have some lighter, cute, or even funny parts in the story to lighten it up so it's not just gloom all throughout. Some chapters are around 3000-4000 words long while others barely even reach 2000.

  This book is not edited nor is it completed. Kind suggestions and criticism are welcome. Please be kind to me and to your fellow readers.

— AstronautBelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 461 43
the dead rose-the world fell, but carsyn walsh rose higher. with her family at her side, she grew stronger, smarter, braver... what she didn't expect...
314K 9.3K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
733 52 10
All alone in an apocalyptic world with most of her family presumed to be dead, and now around a cast of strangers who are not the most welcoming folk...