PowerPuff Girls & The Blue Bl...

By Sonic3399

(Y/N) The Hedgehog is the son of Sonic The Hedgehog & Amy Rose was sent to Earth when he was fighting Dr.Eggm... More

Bio
Evil (Y/N)
Miguel's Bio
Garnet's Bio
Ruby's Bio
Lucy's Bio
Kage's Bio

Facts

274 7 4
By Sonic3399

1. (Y/N) was not trusted when he first arrived in Townsville but some of the citizens liked him due to his appearance.

2. Buttercup is soft when she's around (Y/N).

3. (Y/N) has a short temper just like Sonic.

4. The Scarf (Y/N) wears was a gift by Sonic and Amy, it allows him to run in the air.

5. Sometimes Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup would wear (Y/N)'s scarf when he was not around.

6. Unlike most kids, (Y/N) likes vegetables.

7. (Y/N) can get jealous at times but keeps his cool.

8. (Y/N) is very popular just like Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles maybe even more due to his appearance as a Hedgehog.

9. Bubbles gave (Y/N) the nickname "Teddy Bear" once and it stuck.

10. (Y/N) can go super and hyper without the Chaos Emeralds.

11. The Villains even ship (Y/N) and The Powerpuff Girls.

12. (Y/N) has an evil side known as Notcis who can take control when he is consumed by hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...