๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐š’...

By justA_NormalWeeb

เฟŽเฟŽเฟŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ? เฟŽเฟŽเฟŽ An awakening calls for new opportunities, a chance to forget...to h... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜

3K 117 18
By justA_NormalWeeb

Y/N'S POV

Su-ae needed to fix herself and told me to go back to class. I'm sitting in my desk as I think about a few things.

'Ok so let's get this straight. I somehow reincarnated into my favorite webtoon. It seems like me and Su-ae are really good friends, and the guy I favor hates me...so fun!'

I sigh and start scanning the room. My eyes land on Eunhyuk. He has his head placed on his hand as he writes in his notebook. The sun coming from the window shines on his face.

It emphasizes every single thing and makes him look perfect. His blue eyes shine so bright you have to squint to look. Every individual strand of hair is highlighted and even if I can only see half his face, I know it looks just as good on the other side. He sits with good posture and grips his pen ever so kindly. No matter how hard I try...I can't look away.

'He's so eye-catching'

It seems that Eunhyuk could sense my staring so he turns around and makes direct eye-contact with me. My heart starts to race but I must calm myself down.

'If we hate each other then I can't make it suspicious.'

I put on a disgusted face and motion him to turn around. His eye twitches and he rolls his eye before he turns back to the front.

His reaction is funny so I secretly smile to myself.

The door slides open and Su-ae comes in. She looks at me smiling before walking past Minu, ignoring him. She sees a milk carton placed on her desk and turns around to look at him.

I sigh to myself knowing that she'll forgive him.

She texts Minu back and forth before she turns to look at Eunhyuk.

'Right! He texts her too, but I can't remember what he says.'

I frown knowing what's gonna happen soon.

It's after school and I try finding Su-ae before she sees what's to come.

'She might still be with Eunhyuk.'

I walk more before I see him.

"Yo Eunhyuk!" I say

He turns to me annoyed, "What do you want."

"Wow...calm down. I'll get out of your way if you tell me where Su-ae is." I cross my arms

"And why should I?" He clicks his tongue

I take a deep breath and notice all the trash bags, "I'll help you finish cleaning."

He smirks, "Deal."

I sigh and try grabbing a trash bag.

I see a hand reaching for the same one. I look to my side and see Eunhyuk's eye twitch.

"This once is mine." He says

I glare at him, "I grabbed this one first!"

We both try pulling the trash bag towards us. We go back and fourth before I get annoyed and let go of the bag.

"Fine! It's yours!" I say

Eunhyuk stumbles back and falls on his butt.

I laugh before going up to him and reach out my hand for him to grab.

"Hahaha! I didn't think you would fall back!" I smile

He stares at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me down as he gets up. I am now on the floor and he is towering over me.

"Yeah, yeah...whatever." He rolls his eyes and clenches his jaw.

I laugh, "So are you gonna tell me where Su-ae is?"

He shrugs, "That's the thing...I don't know where she went."

My eyes widen, "Fuck!"

Eunhyuks looks at me confused but before he can ask me anything I stand up and run back to the building.

I make it back to where everything happens and I don't see Su-ae anywhere. I look in the classroom and my heart drops.

It's happening....Minu is kissing Ra-im.

I look to my side and see Eunhyuk trying to cover
Su-ae's eyes. But I know it's too late.

Su-ae grabs both me and Eunhyuk's hand, and leads us into a classroom.

She shoves me against Eunhyuk and covers both our mouths. I try to move away but Eunhyuk pulls Su-ae into us.

We stay silent as I'm pancaked between Su-ae and Eunhyuk. 'This is such an awkward position!'

Minu and Ra-im pass by the class. As they leave, Eunhyuk lets go of Su-ae and I move away from his chest.

Su-ae covers her face and starts crying.

Eunhyuk sighs and rolls his eyes. I slightly punch him "Don't be like that.." I whisper

He glares at me and I glare back before going to hug Su-ae.

Su-ae gets a text and she lets go of me.

"Are you really gonna go watch the movie instead of confronting them?" Eunhyuk asks

Su-ae turns around and starts yelling at him. They go back and fourth and I feel myself frowning. I can't bring myself to speak up.

Su-ae walks away leaving me and Eunhyuk alone. It's quiet but none of us say a thing.

"Oi. what are you still doing here?" Eunhyuk breaks the silence

"Are you serious?..." I look at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

I sigh "I swear you're such an idiot.." I say 'a cute one sadly..'

I flick his forehead before walking out.

I finally make it home and as I open the door, I am met with unfamiliar faces. They ask me how my day was, but I don't feel like talking to people who I don't know.

I give them a quick answer before I head to my room.

As I get ready for bed, I lay and face the ceiling. I take in each individual crack before reaching my hand out. I know I can't touch it but it somehow gives me comfort.

'I wish I can be there to give Su-ae comfort. I know she's not strong enough to confront them right now..'

I sigh before turning to my side.

I think about all the things that have happened today. The waking up to this unfamiliar home, the dodgeball incident, the cheating.....

I then think of my moments with Eunhyuk. How he looked when he was on the floor. His petty remarks. I also think about how Su-ae pushed me onto Eunhyuk. His chest against my back....how it felt. I can't help but get flustered.

'Stop thinking about it!'

I cover my face before the sleep starts to take over me.

I unknowingly fall asleep with a smile plastered on my face...

I walk at school with one ear bud in. I look around before catching Minu talking to Su-ae. She looks upset as she holds on to a bag.

'Right this is when Eunhyuk helps Su-ae jump the fence...and they have their first moment.'

My heart starts to sting, but I get over it as soon as it comes. I shake my head and walk to my class.

As I sit in my desk, I see Eunhyuk walk-by staring at me. I stare at him before I stick my tongue out.

He scoffs, "Ugh you act like a stupid toddler."

"Hmph. Whatever." I cross my arms and look away

He looks at me in disbelief, "That's your response? God you really are so childish."

"As long as you don't bother me.." I respond

He chuckles, "Don't worry, there is no way in hell I would bother talking to you."

I rub my ear, "Huh? Did someone say something. These annoying voices I swear..."

"Oh? Did I offend the little loner..." He laughs

My jaw drops and he smiles at my reaction. He rolls his eyes before he sits down. I grip my hand before taking a deep breath.

'This guy is gonna be the death of me.'

Lunch has started and I take out my phone. I turn my phone around realizing that my phone charm isn't there. I look around and I spot it.

I gulp as I look up and see who it's next to.

'Of course it's next to him..'

I contemplate if I should I get it or not. I bounce my
leg up and down before I sigh and get up.

"Hey Eunhyuk, my phone charm is by your foot. Can you get it for me?" I pray hoping he'll be nice.

He grabs the charm and reaches it out for me to grab.

'Is he actually gonna give it back?' 

I was about to say thank you when I see him pull it to him and examine it.

"It's cute...I think I'm gonna keep it." He smirks

"What? No!" I reach for it but he pulls it away from me.

I scoff and keep trying to get it but to no avail he keeps pulling it from my hand.

I furrow my eyebrows and he puts a finger on my forehead.

"You'll get wrinkles if you keep furrowing your eyebrows." He says

He stares at me and I stare at him. His eyes look so mesmerizing, it's like I'm in a trance that I never want to get out of.

"It's your fault!" I snap back

He hands me my charm and smiles brightly, "Here take it."

"Hmph!" I snatch my charm back and walk to my desk.

I put my hand on my forehead as a smile makes a way to my face. I realize what I'm doing and quickly get rid of my smile...

'I swear..'

Eunhyuk goes to his locker when I overhear Su-ae say, "Is your phone okay? I accidentally dropped it earlier, sorry."

I look at them, 'She's trying to make Minu jealous by using Eunhyuk.'

Eunhyuk looks at her confused before glancing at Minu and then glancing at me.

I quickly turn around but I still keep listening. Curious to see if his answer will still be the same as the webtoon.

"If you're sorry, then buy me a snack at the school store." Eunhyuk walks out of the classroom, Su-ae following close behind.

I shake my head and put my ear buds in.

After sometime I look out the window, seeing two familiar bodies.

Eunhyuk is on his knees tying Su-ae's shoe.

'Just like in the webtoon.'

Su-ae then pulls him into the bushes but there still not out of my sight. Su-ae eats the popsicles in one bite and turns to Eunhyuk. He gives her the same big smile he gave me but comparing it to when it was towards me...

..it looked more genuine...

'Fate is still pulling them together.'

End of Chapter two: Not edited (Word Count: 1778)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.2K 40
[Kim Dokja x og fem character] "Why are you here with me? Why are you protecting me?" "Because I'm your guardian angel." โˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆžโˆž A woman...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
49.1K 1K 21
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšHelloหš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ ยฐI decided to make one shots even tho I am not very good at making stories or one shots I will try my English sucks...