oneshots (ongoing)

By theesimoneeroom_

oneshot collection (season two) "ni'ari if you want me to get on my knees and beg for you i will." More

ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁱ
ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ
ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ
ᵐⁱˡʸʸ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
'²³
'²³ ᵖᵗ ⁱⁱ
ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ
' ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ '
ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᵈⁱᵃʳʸ ᵉⁿᵗʳʸ

ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ

6.5K 13 2
By theesimoneeroom_

  Saturday
race night
ultimate drive
   (10:30pm)

It was saturday night which meant race night at dineros empty stadium. the ultimate drive before everyone went home after summer. tonight was going to be a movie like it was every night racing night happened but this racing night in particular was one for the books.

getting dressed into a mini leather skirt and a corset top that had her breast sitting up perfectly. she put on black leather boots that went up to her knees. her hair was in braids that went down to her ass. completing her outfit she grabbed her shades sliding them upon her head over her braids.

looking into the mirror she glanced all over herself then smiled happy her outfit came out the way she had planned. from her peripheral vision she noticed her phone light up. giving her boobs a good squeeze she walked away from the mirror to go see about her phone.

aries
bitch i'm outside bring your ass please
read 10:35pm

picking up the leather purse from her bed she put a couple things inside and grabbed her keys heading downstairs towards the front door. she did a once over of her home then exited out and locking up.

"see if you didn't have mr. race car driver i'd try my chances" aries yelled out as she walked to the car.

she let out a genuine laugh opening the door sliding in. she did a slick smirk looking over at aries up and down then in the eyes "we could always try that threesome" she said sultry 
as she bit her bottom lip.

"oh bitch" aries let out a loud gasp then pushed her out of their face. "my codouchie just throbbed don't tempt me"

she busted out laughing buckling her seatbelt up as she got comfortable. "let's go aries"

aries side eyed her then put their own seatbelt on starting up the dodge challenger r/t as it roared to life. "let's drive then" aries smiled wickedly she did a spin then sped off on the way to the stadium for race night 'the ultimate drive'.

while hooking her phone up to the aux, aries acted like they was racing from having five stars on gta. she laughed as aries flicked off a near black convertible then hit a song on her playlist.

Swervo, Swervo, Swervo, Swervo
Your bitch wanna fuck 'cause I'm Swervo
I drive nuts 'cause I'm Swervo
Got the whip with the clutch and the turbo
Spent six bucks on a fur coat
Swervo, Swervo, Swervo, Swervo

they looked as each other as they sung along matching one another's energy. aries kept drifting and hitting the gas higher and higher.

"lemme pull on her hair while she deepthroat
and im from Chiraq where it go down" she rapped as she pulled on aries dreads laughing when aries side eyed her.

"i'ma pull up and aim at your forehead
i took a foot shot with a four-oh round
yeah you know I bounce back with that lil shot" aries rapped out putting up a fake gun to her head which she faced then opened her mouth making aries scrunch her face up.

"you such a crazy girl" aries told her.

she shrugged while smiling acting oblivious then recorded herself and aries as they made their way to the stadium bopping to the music that flowed through the speakers booming the car.

dineros empty stadium
          (11:15pm)

aries finally pulled up the stadium as they both still booped to the music looking over at the crowd of many people here for tonight. the many different cars filled the stadium to the brim. she looked down at her phone but didn't see any messages especially from someone in particular.

aries looked over at her seeing her face being to frown. "come on i'll make it worth your while" she grabbed her chin smirking.

she flushed her face as a smile showed up "aries not a chance in hell" she unbuckled her seatbelt opening up the door letting herself out. turning quiet a few heads she put her shades over her eyes making her go calm. you'd think as many of these she's been to she'd be over the edge but nope her nerves were racked as is. she waited as aries came around to her side and they began to walk through the crowd heading to the main entrance of the car shop.

"so your saying i can on earth though" aries continued on.

she just laughed and ignored aries opening the door walking through. they walked to where people were working on cars seeing a few heads but not the one in particular she was looking for. but little did she know he was there.

"wassup gambino" the owner of dinero's workshop said to her.

"always the last name huh" she playfully rolled her eyes.

he chuckled shrugging his shoulders and went back to wiping an all black 1968 chevy chevelle ss down. even though it was already shiny and very clean looking.

her eyes went to her phone in her hand that light up.

mr.race car driver
come here
read 11:23pm

she looked up then spotted an off white race car near the back of the shop with familiar designs she was well acquainted with. she couldn't see in due to the dark ass tint on it though.

"i'll be back" she mumbled to aries already walking off. in the walk off she heard them say 'bitch how could you' following with a little hmp sound and walk off. she laughed shaking her head at aries dramatics.

once she got closer to the car she heard the door unlock then the passenger side opened before she could touch the handle.

after getting in he reached over her lap closing the door behind her as he brushed up past her. " 'xcuse me mama" he said in a soft raspy tone.

she pulled her shades on her forehead and as she took a breath in. not looking at him "yur good"

"why you not looking at me i wanna see your eyes, you look so pretty tonight" he moved closer  over the console to her ear "all dressed up for me" he whispered in her ear as his hands wondered over her thighs. she pulled her thighs together as he rubbed closer and closer up to the hem of her mini skirt. she quickly grabbed his wandering hand before it could reach her panties as she let out a breath.

"why didn't you text me" she voiced in a mumble.

"speak up mama" he rubbed the hand that held his. he looked at her lips that shined with lipgloss in them. suddenly having flashbacks swirl through his head of something else smeared on her lips.

"focus" she frowned at him not happy he wasn't listening.

"i'm sorry what did you say"

"i said why didn't you text me" she questioned again.

"went for a couple practice rounds and then i worked on the car im just now getting a break from the preparations of this race. i won't do it again, i'm sorry" he explained.

she didn't say anything wanting to hold her ground even if it was a simple mishap and she knew she was a bit in the wrong but she loved talking to him all the time. she removed her hand from his about to let herself out when she was griped from her neck.

"don't leave this car like that and without kissing me mama" his once softness held a sharper rasp.

she sucked her teeth then turned her head in his grip "one kiss only" she murmured. he smiled as he licked over his lips pulling her in for a kiss. once her lips touched his she tried to pull back only for him to push her into him more as she moaned into his mouth.

"better" he questioned once he pulled back.

"yes" she responded truthfully.

he opened her side of the door letting her out kissing her hand before she finally got out.

she turned around "good luck mr. race car driver"

he smirked "i don't need much i just got a kiss from my lucky girl that's all i needed" with that he winked at her as she shut the car door walking off. she left the shop going to find aries and get a spot near the ground to watch the racers closely.

  dineros stadium
       race track
       (11:58 pm)

it was almost midnight as the race begun she watched closely as the racers talked than walked near their own cars getting prepared.

she looked intensely at all the cars from black to yellow to dark blue to sliver and finally off white. she looked over his car examining it then over to him his head already turned towards her she couldn't see his face due to the fact he had his helmet on already. she tilted her head and he mimicked making her show a wide smile. he put two fingers to his chest near his heart as she followed suit doing the same.

"y'all so weird" aries commented. she mushed aries head as aries fake fell to the ground gasping.

"dramatic ass"  she rolled her eyes at aries then turned her attention back to the racers.

"i said damn bitch" aries mumbled dusting their self off from the ground.

she turned her head watching as the racers got inside of their cars once it hit 11:59 pm and the count down began on the board. an average height man and his way to the center of the race track.  

he lifted his hands up as he eyed the count down when it hit five seconds. and soon as it got to one the man hands came down, the racers gone within a mini second.

a lot of people began to cheer as the rest stared intensely.

three rounds were to be made with the fourth being the ultimate race going out into the streets and making it back at the finish line near the opening of dineros side track near a bridge.

the drivers were the best of the best, each leveling up to each other. first round went as fast as it came the silver car passing first then the off white next and the rest following. the second round dark blue silver off white same again near the third round everybody was picking up speed back to leveling up to one another. three cars passed together through the third round and last but not least the ultimate race onto the streets began.

everyone started to run out the bleachers out to the race track as the cars left onto the streets. the street race map was making a loop around the city.

dinero and his son posted up the trackers and the video match onto the big board. a lot of people gathered around as others got into there cars heading to the finish line near the end of the bridge.

she went near dinero to see from the big screen where all the racers were looking for a particular racer in specific.

as they got half way through the city the silver racer and him got head to head going onto the open road the silver racer starts to swerve into his lane he moved away in time but the next time the silver racer nudged his car he hit his tire making his car began to spin.

it was like everything began to go into slow motion for her as his car started spinning. she couldn't hear but only see what was happening as her heart raced higher and higher.

hi guys, how are youuu ?

it's been a minute as always

lmk how this was for you

okay okay tell me if y'all want part two ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 765 28
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔...
80.1K 140 19
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
2.2K 7 78
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all there is also a miniseries featured in this book, so please go check...
39.8K 651 28
When I met Dylan on a long overseas flight, I thought our playful flirting would end once we landed. But when our plane crashed in the middle of the...