The Staffords of Star Base 10

By DiamondGirl_55

The Noble House of Stafford was founded by the youngest son of King Edward The Third through his daughter, La... More

Lord Edmund Stafford, 1st Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10
Lord David Frederick Stafford, The Fourth Duke of Buckingham Territory
Lord John Neville, Earl of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10
Lord Patrick William Howard The Second
Lord Ralph Neville, Heir to Earldom of Westmoreland Territory
Prince Thomas of Woodstock, Duke of Gloucester
Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third
Lord Edward Stafford,
Lady Ursula Pole
The Howard-Stafford Connection of 1534
The Blunder
Lord Patrick William Meets Lady Josephine Isabella
The Stafford -Howard Connection
The Nevilles of Star Base 10
The Craven's of Star Base 10
The Two First Cousins

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, Duchess of Buckingham Territory

7 21 0
By DiamondGirl_55

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, Duchess of Buckingham Territory

She was born the second daughter but fourth child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, the eldest daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard was her father's favorite daughter and child, and she arrived on March 21, 2245 at Norfolk Estate.

She was named in honor of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the paternal grand-aunt of his grand-nephew, Lord David Willliam Beck, whose father married his only niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, the daughter and only child of his younger brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and Lady Penelope Devereux, Countess of Essex Territory.

Lord Edwin William didn't become Earl of Essex as the title would pass onto his grandson, Lord David William Beck through his grandmother, Lady Penelope Devereux and her daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard had she lived.

Lady Charlotte Augusta was a pretentious little girl and even at five years old she had foresight into the future and was blessed with the vision that her youngest brother would become Duke of Norfolk.

The day that her youngest brother was born and when she was brought into the room where her mother laid holding her little brother.

Lady Charlotte Augusta proclaimed " Well! Father. Look, your successor has been born."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third age 20 years old told his five year old sister " No way! Lady Charlotte Augusta. I am our father's oldest son." Lord Charles Andrew Howard states.

Lady Charlotte Augusta looks at her oldest brother and stomps her feet at him and she tells him " No way! Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third. It will be Lord Andrew Charles that succeeds our father to the Dukedom."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior asks Lady Patricia Eugenie " Could she be speaking the truth that our youngest son will succeed me?"

"You know what they say "Out of the mouths of babes comes the truth, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior." Lady Patricia Eugenie tells her husband.

Lady Charlotte Augusta walks over to her mother and she holds out her arms but Lady Patricia is afraid to let five year old Lady Charlotte Augusta hold newborn Lord Andrew Charles Howard in his arms until Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior orders her to let Lady Charlotte Augusta hold her brother, and she is placed into her arms and Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her father "He looks like a Duke of Norfolk father."

"Look at his little face, brown eyes, and brown hair, and he will be the next Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Charlotte Augusta proclaims.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior looks down at his youngest son's face and he says " He does look like his damn great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard."

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. Stop putting your grandfather down." Lady Patricia asks.

"Why? He was a rotten scoundrel and no better than our meddling fathers were." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You didn't know my mother, Lady Catherine Gordon, Lady Patricia Eugenie tells him.

"No! And from what your brother told me about her. I don't want to meet her." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"All three deserved each other and what a happy three-some they would have made." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"Two grumpy old men and one old pious woman." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells his wife.

"You wanted to marry Lord Francis Valois, and I wanted to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and both of us got the same shitty deal. " Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

"Your mother didn't like Lord Francis Valois because of his damn religion and my father didn't like Lady Charlotte Augusta because she was the daughter of a Viscount and he saw her family as social climbers." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Who did Lord Francis Valois marry but Lady Catherine Guise?" Lord Charles Andrew Junior states.

"Who did Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck marry?" Lady Patricia Eugenie asks.

"I think she married the younger brother of Lord Frederick David Stafford, Lord Richard Stafford." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"Lord Frederick David Stafford was born in 2209, and his brother, Lord Richard was born in 2215." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"They were the same age and they married in 2233, three years after we did, and they have three children, Lord Roger Stafford born in 2235, Lady Dorothy in 2240 and Lord Henry in 2245." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I can't marry our daughter to the son of a second son, and I want our daughter to become a Duchess or a Countess Madame." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior exclaims

"Lord Richard Stafford became the Earl of Wiltshire Territory on Star Base 10." Lady Patricia exclaims.

"He is still the second son, and if I had a third daughter I might consider it." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Madame. We have had our five children and I thank you for your help. It hasn't been easy for either of us." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard is unlike her older sister, Lady Patricia Charlene who is ten years old at her birth and she is taught to be a lady of real quality and a lady of true grace and beauty.

As she grows she is sought by every Duke and Earl on Star Base 12 and when Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior presents her at her cotillion in 2260.

He receives a dozen or more offers for her hand in marriage to the oldest sons of the ruling Dukes on Star Base 12 that include, Lord George Grey, Duke of Suffolk, Lord Roger Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory, Lord Charles Somerset, Duke of Beaufort are three that approach Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior for their oldest sons, Lord Edmund, Lord John, and Lord Edward.

They are all worthy to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior remembers the double marriage agreement he signed with Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior recommends his niece, Lady Georgiana Spencer-Churchill For Lord Edmund Grey, he recommends Lady Josette Collins for Lord John Seymour, and for Lord Edward Somerset he recommends Lady Dorothy Hastings

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lord David Frederick Stafford come back together to watch their children marry each other a second time in June of 2263, and it is a very happy marriage and produces three children, two sons, Lord Edward Stafford in 2265 and Lord George Augusta and Lady Georgiana Augusta Stafford in 2270.

Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord David Frederick Stafford become Duke and Duchess in 2270, and they become the great-great-grandparents of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Stafford who is proposed to her great-great-nephew in 2363, but he is rejected by his third cousin when he insults her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 600 27
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and she is the eldest daughter and child of Lo...
74 92 5
This is a Sequel to The Duchess and Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12. It will tell about all of her children and grandchildren. It focuses o...
75.8K 2.4K 10
What happens when Commander Spock begins to get closer to his star student? What happens when this mixed-breed meets his mother? What about what happ...
207 305 22
This is a part of The Noble House of Howard Saga and this novel will cover Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, the eldest s...