The Hostage(a Twilight fanfic)

By Oncer121598

Eliana Cullen is the 15 year old daughter of Carlisle. She was 13 when he had mysteriously disappeared. Two y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

808 24 15
By Oncer121598

AN: I've decided not to have Elijah as Eliana's love interest, but I'm still going to incorporate him into the story as a friend of Eliana's that she met while with James' coven. I was kind of going for that he reminds her of Carlisle, so she sees him as a brother/father figure to her. I'm now trying to decide between Riley and Alec as Eliana's love interest. Please let me know if you guys have any opinions on her love interest.

Two months went by since they had arrived back in Forks. Eliana was in her room, getting ready for school. She looked through her closet for an outfit. She decided on a blue jean dress with black and white striped leggings and black boots.

She changed into the outfit, picked up her backpack, and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, Eliana." Esme greeted her.

"Morning Esme. Dad." Eliana said.

"Good morning, sweetie." Carlisle said as he kissed her on the top of the head.

"Where's everyone else?" Eliana asked.

"Getting ready for school." Carlisle replied. "They just got back from hunting." added Esme.

Eliana nodded. Carlisle and Esme were taking her this evening.

"How are you this morning?" Carlisle asked.

"I'm doing good." Eliana answered.

"Hey Elle." Alice greeted as she came down the stairs with Edward. "Cute outfit."

"Thanks Alice." Eliana said.

"You ready to go?" Edward asked.

"Yep." Eliana said.

"Have a good day." Esme said.

They walked outside, got in Edward's car, and headed to Bella's house.

"Hi Bella." Eliana greeted her, when Bella got into the car.

"Hey Ellie." Bella said.

When they arrived at the school, they all got out of the car and walked inside.

Eliana went to her locker and then headed to her first class.

Later that afternoon, Eliana made her way to the cafeteria. She grabbed a tray of food and sat down where Edward, Bella, and Alice were.

"So, I decided to have a graduation party." Alice stated.

"Really Alice?" Edward said.

"Because the last party you threw went so well." Eliana said, sarcastically.

"It'll be fun." Alice said.

"That's what you said last time." Bella said.

"A party?" Angela asked. "Like at your house?"

"I've never been to your house." Jessica said.

"No one has." said Eric.

After school, Eliana and Alice headed back home while Edward went to Bella's house with her.

Eliana worked on her homework as she impatiently waited for her father to get home.

"Finally!" Eliana exclaimed when Carlisle walked into the house. "Can we go now?"

"Hold on a moment." Carlisle said. "Let me change first."

"Hurry up." Eliana said.

"Alright." Carlisle said with a chuckle as he headed upstairs to change.

After a minute, Carlisle came back downstairs.

"Took you long enough." Eliana said. "Let's go."

"And how was your day, little miss impatient?" Carlisle asked the three of them headed outside.

"It was good." Eliana answered.

"What about school?" Carlisle asked.

"It was good, as well." Eliana replied. "I'm sorry for being impatient."

"It's alright." Carlisle said. "I know it's not easy always needing someone to go hunting with you, but I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"I know." Eliana said. "I get it."

The three of them fed on a few animals.

As they headed back to the house, they heard a twig snap. They stopped immediately and became more aware of their surroundings. The two adults moved closer to Eliana.

A man appeared. He had short brown hair, was well-dressed, and looked to be close in age to Carlisle.

"Elijah?" Eliana said.

"Eliana?" Elijah said.

Eliana sped over to him and hugged him.

"Woah. Hi." Elijah said with a chuckle.

Carlisle and Esme had a confused look on their faces.

"It's good to see you again, Ellie." Elijah said, hugging Eliana back.

"I've missed you." Eliana said.

"I've missed you too." Elijah said.

Carlisle finally made himself and Esme known by clearing his throat.

"Excuse me." He spoke up.

Eliana and Elijah looked up at them.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Eliana said. "Elijah, this is my father, Carlisle, and his wife, Esme."

"Pleasure to meet you both." Elijah said as he put his hand out. "Elijah Mikaelson."

"Mikaelson?" Carlisle questioned, shaking the man's hand.

"I take it you've heard the name." Elijah said.

"Yes, I've read the name through different things." Carlisle replied.

"What are you doing in Forks?" Eliana asked.

"Just passing through." Elijah answered. "What about you?"

"I live here with my Dad and his family." Eliana replied.

"We have a permanent residence here that we come back to every couple of decades." Esme explained.

"That's great." Elijah said.

"Will you stay in Forks for a little while? With us?" Eliana asked. "Please."

"Now, how could I say no to you?" Elijah said.

"Yay!" Eliana said with a huge smile on her face.

"If that's alright with you guys, of course." Elijah said, turning to Carlisle and Esme.

"Of course." Esme said. "You're more than welcome to stay with us for as long as you'd like."

"We were just heading back to the house." Carlisle added. "We'll show you the way."

"Thank you." Elijah said. "I appreciate the hospitality."

They all headed back to the house.

"Hey guys." Carlisle called. "We have a visitor."

"You have a lovely home." Elijah complimented.

"Esme did all the decorating." Carlisle explained as they lead Elijah towards the living room.

"Well, it's very lovely." Elijah said.

"Thank you." Esme said.

"Who's this?" Rosalie asked.

"Elijah Mikaelson." Carlisle answered. "He's a friend of Eliana."

"Eliana has a friend?" Emmett asked.

"Yes, I have a friend. Idiot." Eliana said. "Actually, Elijah's really the only friend I've met over the years."

"Sorry, Ellie." Emmett said.

"He's not like us?" Jasper asked.

"I'm a different kind of vampire from you guys." Elijah explained.

"So, when did you and Eliana meet?" Carlisle asked.

"If I remember correctly it was early 1700s when we met in France." Elijah said.

"Yes. We came across each other while I was taking a walk one day and became acquainted with each other." Eliana added. "Although, I remember you not staying long and leaving very abruptly."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." Elijah said.

"I wish I could have gone with you." Eliana said.

"You wouldn't have been safe with me." Elijah said.

"I wasn't safe with James." Eliana said.

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked.

Eliana bit her lip. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to talk about it. She looked to her father.

"James is the one that turned Eliana in 16465 and has kept her hostage, basically his prisoner and abusing her, all this time up until about a year ago." Carlisle explained.

"I'm so sorry, Eliana." Elijah said. "If I had known that that was going on, I would have tried to do something, but I can't say you would have been much safer with me."

"Why?" Eliana asked.

"To make a long story short, my younger half brother is a half vampire half werewolf hybrid and my father has never liked him because he isn't his kid." Elijah explained. "My father considered my half brother an abomination and has spent the past hundred centuries tracking him down to kill him and anyone that associates with him, such as my siblings and myself."

Some of the others had horrified looks on their faces.

"So, if I had taken you with me." Elijah continued, looking at Eliana. "He would have killed you, if he had found us, and that wasn't something I was going to risk."

"Oh." Eliana said. "Well, I'm at least glad you're here. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Elle." Elijah said.

"Will you stay please?" Eliana asked.

"I'll do my best." Elijah said. Eliana nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
189K 4.5K 30
For the price of eternal youth and beauty, Bella had faked her death only a day after returning home from Italy. She had left her friends, family, an...
888K 27.2K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
668K 19K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...