𝐌𝐫. π•π’π³πœπšπ’π§π¨'𝐬 𝐋�...

Von erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... Mehr

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
01 || Sauvignon Blanc
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
09 || AlbariΓ±o
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
16 || Rioja
17 || Ludisia Orchid
18 || Zinfandel
19 || Marsh Orchid

12 || Chardonnay

2.7K 108 35
Von erwenc_

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Easier ~ Shaker

Kamaria deserved the world.

And right now, I wanted to give it to her. All of it.

I'm sure she was shocked when I told her that I wanted to meet with her at a particular location. I easily sent the location, snapping pictures of the massive fountain in the middle to prove that I was actually at the stated place.

I sat on the bench, mindlessly scrolling through my phone while I waited for her. I was trying to ignore all the stares and fingers that were pointing in my direction.

Finally, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I smiled when I realised that it was Kamaria. She looked gorgeous as usual in a white flowy silk dress that looked lush against her soft sepia skin, and her long hair was tied into an elegant bun with her usual pins and clips.

She truly loved those, as well as the blueberry-scented lip gloss she was always applying. Casually seeing her pull the clear blue tube every five minutes gave me a little bit of insight.

"Hey, I'm here," she shrugged with a grin, her own eyes taking note of my casual outfit which consisted of dark jeans and a white shirt. The top button wasn't pinned, some of my pale skin peeking from the cotton material as well as the thin silver chain.

"I'm glad you could make it, love. Great date idea, hm?" I gestured to the extravagant art gallery towering before us. The famous Valdivieso Gallery that everyone wanted to visit.

"Really great, I've been here once, but it feels right when you come along with a lover," she spread her arms and I laughed, taking her own basket from the ground where she had placed it.

"I like the sound of that. Me, a breathtakingly stunning woman and lovely art." I gave her my own basket and she received it with a wide smile.

"I wonder if they'll let us have our picnic in the gallery," she mumbled while checking my tote bag for wine.

"I spoke to Reid Valdivieso. He said he was okay with it, says it’s a gallery for lovers to express themselves." I informed her, watching her eyes light up upon seeing her favourite cherry flavour and two other blends.

"Wonderful. And thank you for bringing me the wine," she accepted my hand and we walked to the gallery.

The security guard didn't interrogate us, simply letting us through and we entered the majestic place. A vivid yet vintage style incorporated into a simultaneously modern set-up, the art pieces framed in vitreous glass and the illumination of the lights made them look much more enticing.

It truly counted as one of the most beautiful infrastructures ever. Kamaria was already snapping a few pictures and taking videos, turning the camera to me.

"Say hi, Rareșz," she encouraged and I smirked, waving a hand. She switched to the front camera so we were both included.

"We're about to have a cute picnic in the Valdivieso Gallery, how cool is that?" Kamaria held up her thumb.

"Yeah, in the VIP section. Hopefully, she doesn't finish all the wine," I gestured to her and she gasped.

"I feel insulted. Yes, I am a big fan of Viz Liquor but I have self-control," I scoffed at her statement.

"You should have seen her after the dinner party last week. She could barely walk an inch, you nearly fell into a ditch." I exposed Kamaria and she gasped even louder.

"He's lying, I'm very well-behaved. Rareșz is the one who eats a lot, he literally finished the whole Shepherd's Pie himself," she giggled as we went up the golden staircase.

"I'd like to say that is a lie, but it isn't. I have a love affair with food," I nodded and she laughed loudly.

"See? Rareșz is a big foodie. He's the bad guy,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. People need to know Rareșz Vizcaino's true colours." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Indeed. Like how I love eating you too—"

"No no no. That's private business," she nudged me and I cackled when she stopped filming.

"Why's it so empty here?" She looked puzzled.

"Because I want us to have a peaceful, private date. I don't want anyone taking pictures of us and stuff," I admired her as I twirled her briefly with a wide smile, then allowed her to look around the place, marvelling at all the art around her, as well as the floor that was full of flower petals. She looked so happy, and that made me so happy.

Seeing Kamaria's smile was always enough to put me in the best mood ever.

"That's so cool," she clasped her hands, noticing that I was staring at her longer than I should have. "What? Something wrong with my dress?" She checked herself but I moved forward to stop her.

"No, nothing. I'm just… admiring the rare goddess before me." I scratched the back of my head and she cooed.

"Thank you. Do you always compliment women this much?" She raised a brow and I chuckled.

"I compliment, but not as much as this. I just want my woman to feel extra special," I pushed some hair off her shoulder.

"You want me to feel like I'm the only girl in your world? That's—"

"The aim. Because you are, the only girl I want in my world." I looked down at her, and I could tell she was speechless as she simply smiled. "Cat got your tongue, love?"

"A little. I'm in awe of your romantic side," she entwined her fingers with mine as we walked to the lover's seat that faced the popular art piece: The Venus Collection.

We prepared our little picnic, placing the blanket on the floor in front of the seat so we could have a better view of it. We both arrayed the food, silverware, glasses and many other things before finally settling down.

We fed each other, sharing different stories and interests in the peaceful atmosphere of the gallery. Some soul music played around us and I truly appreciated the work put in to set the mood and everything. I made a mental note to thank Reid for this.

“I love the owner’s confidence to incorporate that picture,” Kamaria pointed at the one where Reid was eating Venus (Iris) out by the pool.

“Of course. It's like a depiction of us: white man, black woman. We could always bring that to life,” I winked and she simply laughed.

“If I had a collection, it would be turquoise,” she susurrated, and I stroked her soft hair while she looked up at it.

“Why turquoise?”

“I thought you’d know considering you got me turquoise heels for ten grand,” she giggled softly.

“Let me guess, favourite colour?” She only shrugged with a widespread grin.

“Where do you see yourself in the next five years?” She asked me as we shared a scrumptious, red velvet cheesecake.

“With you.” I responded, looking ahead at the collection.

“Rareșz, come on. Be serious,”

“But I am serious. Don’t you see a future for the both of us?” I raised a brow at her.

“I definitely do, but you know—”

“Don’t worry, I get it. I see my business growing bigger. I wanted to be the biggest supplier internationally, build brand loyalty and an excellent brand image. Make more wine flavours too. What about you?” I smiled down at her.

“I don’t really know yet. I'm still on a journey to find my purpose in life. I'm glad you’ve got yours figured out,” she shrugged with a smile, “I know I sound like a failure. Twenty-three and I don’t know what I want—”

“Never. You will never be a failure in my eyes, Kamaria. It's normal for you to be figuring yourself out, better than pursuing the wrong things. Take your time to find yourself and don’t let society’s expectations hinder that. Many people find their purpose later in life, even at sixty.” I explained to her, my hand reaching out to hold hers.

“Wise words, very wise words Rareșz. You don’t know how much that means to me. It's just that people expect me to be settling down after getting my degree and stuff, but I still have no idea of what I want. I do want kids, very much, but I also want to do my own thing aside from being a mom or wife.” She shrugged and without thinking, I pulled her into my chest, wrapping my strong arms around her.

“You'll figure it out, love. You'll be fine, trust me. If you ever need some support, I'm here to give you that. I want to devote time to getting to know you, so don’t be scared to let me in, but take your time, okay?” I kissed her forehead when she nodded, melting into the embrace and sighing happily.

“You're such a good person, I guess I misjudged you because of what everyone says about you. Sorry,” her voice was muffled.

“I don’t blame you, that’s the version I prefer everyone knows. I don’t want to be perceived as vulnerable, because people come and go. I'm actually scared of being hurt,” I exhaled deeply.

She looked at me with pure interest, her gaze urging me to elaborate while she played with my large, ringed hand.

“What I didn’t realise is that in the process, I lost myself. I lost affection and genuine love for people. I wasn’t able to let them in, I was raised to think that opening up was a sign of weakness, it put you in great danger and gave someone control over you.” I went on, looking down at our intertwined fingers, and how her head was pressed against my strong chest.

“So I stuck to one-night stands and meaningless flings, because I didn’t want to experience the heartbreak that many people lost their sanity over. And when you came along, that’s when I realised that being a heartless player had quickly become a part of me that I couldn’t easily get rid of.” I shook my head and she gripped my hand tighter.

“But I'm doing my best. Please be patient with me, I'm still learning how to love and grow, and I’ll do everything in my power to make sure our soul pieces connect. I know they will,” I murmured, our foreheads pressing against each other as our breaths slowed.

Everything seemed to pause around us, the rhythmic beats of our hearts and soft sighs from our lips being the only sound surrounding us. My free hand slipped under her chin so I could fixate my darkening gaze on her pretty face, and hers moved to touch my powerful, muscular back.

Our noses touched, a soft, small giggle escaping Kamaria’s lips and I smiled. In this moment, I wanted nothing more than to kiss her so hard, she’d forget how to breathe.

“Your lips…they look so beautiful,” I whispered and she bit the bottom one, leaning close to me as my head tilted.

Without thinking, our lips effortlessly merged, our mouths synchronising into a hot, passionate osculation. My mouth gaped wider as her flavour intrigued my taste buds. Holy shit. Holy. Shit.

She moaned into the kiss when my tongue stealthily slipped into her mouth, manipulating hers into a sexy tongue-to-tongue.

A kiss has never felt this euphoric, I could feel the electricity coursing through every living vein in me as I trapped her bottom lip with my teeth, my hand clasping tighter around the back of her neck.

I needed all of her, running through my bloodstream, like an essential.

We slowly pulled away, a little flustered and she smiled, leaning up to kiss me once more. That gesture had already sent some blood pumping in my lower area, my erection threatening to protrude.

“That was nice,” I whispered and she hummed.

“You're a great kisser. That was hot,” Kamaria giggled and I watched her in admiration.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she confirmed, “And I'd like to do it a couple times more.”

I smirked, carrying her into my lap and placing my hands against her ass. “Consider that done.”

_________
Literally miss Reid and Iris,
had to incorporate their
gallery lmao :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
6M 261K 63
She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she's getting into, but she does this to sa...
526K 16.4K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...
18.7K 1.2K 51
[My nubile body ripened with lustful desire for every inch of this Seraph of a being. Finalizing our orally initiated bliss he steps back as his nimb...