Yandere Café ☕️ ( Request Wha...

By A1R1ZZL3R

Y/n a young man with a taste for adventure, finds himself drawn to the enigmatic Miko, a girl who possesses a... More

🛠️ Prompts Used 🕹️
Other AI Rizzed-Up Results ( Extras ) 🚬
📏 RULES On Requesting For The Next Event 📐
CH 1: Redpilled 💊🩸 ( And How To Request )
CH 2: A New Start From The.. Start... ( Early 🍋 )
CH 3: Caffeine ☕️ & Stonks📈
CH 4: Problems, I Want Them All! 🫱🏻😩
CH 5: Unlocked Rizz w/ Citric Acid 🔓🍋
CH 6: 🎲 Game Night 🎮
CH 7: CLUB Peng🥃 ( Miko Becomes Too Horn-🍾 )
CH 8: Neto...rare?? 🥜 ( Final 🍋 by Author )
CH 9: The Chaos Begins 💣
Top Requests Poll 🎰 ( 1st Poll )
Still Alive 🏃🏿👮🏻‍♂️

⁉️ CONTEXT ⁉️ ( Q&A )

93 1 4
By A1R1ZZL3R

This is I, the AI Rizzler, in this chapter to give you all context about everything so far, and everything about this book, as well as some Q&A.

_________________________________________________________

Q&A

Q.) What is this book?

A.) This is a DnD-like adventure where I let the readers request what happens next with the top qualified requests as a poll.

Q1.) How will this be any good if I already know what happens next based on my prompt?

A1.) I added a series of prompts that makes ChatGPT have a more unpredictable result, so, like DnD, the AI will choose the consequences of your actions/requests.

Q2.) What's this all about?

A2.) A chaotic love story.

Q3.) How active is author-chan?

A3.) I always look up for requests updates and sometimes even edit this story everyday.

Q4.) Who's Miko?

A4.) A randomly generated personality by the brainwashed ChatGPT, NOT inspired by Miko from any anime with a similar name.

Q5.) What's the backstory behind the romance of the MC and Miko?

A5.) It's a dictatorship background, full of nukes, just read my comment HERE.

Q6.) Why does author-chan ask for unhinged prompts from the community?

A6.) It's too boring if it isn't.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's too LONG for you, but this next part gives context from chapters 1->9.

_________________________________________________________

CONTEXT SO FAR

I know there has been two 🍋s in just the first few chapters, well, I really am a horn- I want you all to know how open this book is to your prompt requests, and how "deep" you can go, plus, it's literally Miko who became obsessed with doing it casually, I just simply wrote "I woke up beside you in bed".

And I know, I know, I could've just regenerated the prompt, but I also think that maybe this is a way to ward off "normie brain" readers, I mean, who would read these stuff and still have a normal brain? I want to make this book as chaotic as possible.

I also do not want the normies to just overwhelm the votes and keep choosing the "safest route", it literally breaks the purpose of this book.

I mean, some normies want a tan yandere tomboy milf wife with abs who always serve you while always acting flirty, initiates intimacy herself, dominant, over protective, not a damsel in distress, open to her "wants", carefree, easy to talk to, even thinks your better than her when she's literally a goddess compared to you, tells you all her secrets, even secret government documents, and... umm, you get the point, but with these too early "scenes" I'm pretty sure it will ward them off... right?

Right? I mean, you, the reader right now, won't be a normie right????

( I know I added a business talk stonks chapter, but that's for the café's set up sake, I don't know what to do to set up the café smoothly, so I just set up everything for you, the readers, to request what happens next. I want it to only generate in a mildly unhinged manner as the introduction, and let you all get as unhinged as what you all want. )

Please do not request too much 🍋s though, I don't want the MC to be a horndog who wants 3 girls in his dick at the same time and change hoes every second for about 24/7. 

( The two 🍋s, [ Now three ] are only to let you all have post clarity nut🥜🥜 and no longer need too much more 🍋s )

REMEMBER, you can kill off characters, yes, even Miko... with a baby now.

( For sickos, but I'll allow it )

You can also:

- Commit genocide

- Become a dictator using the café

- Become a ̶C̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶d̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ Youtu- ( You know what? I'll let it just sit into both. )

- Lightsaber fights then killing Rey to restore balance in the universe.

- Add an event that leads to AnimeCon, Roleplay in this "roleplay book", Weebs, Otaku, and any animated or cartoon spinoffs that you might have in mind.

- Multiversal travel

( No commentary or reimagining and reacting about other "worlds" though. Too bland... since there's already a plot. )

- "We aRE iN ThE MaTRix pLot TwiSt" "NoThINg WaS rEaL PlOT tWIsT"

( JUST DON'T make it vague or just out of the blue, makes it too cliché and/or boring )

- Become the/a Joke...r

- The NO "er" = Heroes from the game "No mo' Hoes with Travrizz"

- Berserk vol. 1 moment with that demonussy

- Having "The Boys" plot

- Become the "cool and mysterious" kid without parents.

( Actually wait up, that's just called an orphan with low rng in life and a huge skill issue to deal with it. )

- Become the "Antisocial" emo kid with that "Sad Boy" pfp moment "IT's jUsT a PhASe" they said, proceeds to dangle in the ceiling like a yoyo🪀 .

- Gain the N word pass.

( Or totally forget what that is and blast back to the 40's to see what happens if you have that pass. )

- Adding characters and controlling their actions are also an option

( Introduce the character first with a prompt though )

- etc...

For those too dense, some of the mentioned above are sarcastic.

You can even turn it to a literal Metamorphosis Part II, even naming and dressing a character just like the MC of that hentai manga, making the MC of this story manipulate her, getting her pregnant and do much worse, for all I care, but please, just make requests that will be entertaining and/or chaotic.

- BUT not necessarily all the time, I am not forcing you, just request what you want.

- IT IS ONLY a small request of mine to you, I mean, would you like to read a copypasta of other fanfictions and novels?

And I built up the plot to all of you for the first "OG harem" as part of the intro, before I let you all pull up the requests, so that any request of new characters that would be part of the harem is easier to be done than said, since the AI needs context before it let something happen, plus, yandere harem? How would that work?

( Like what I did with the Tsar Bomb, I literally dated the AI just so I can ask her for it, yes I hinted how you can do it too even with GPT-3, [ Easier on GPT-4 ] , you need to do it, because if you just tricked the roleplay, the details will lack, so you really need to "date" her, mold her character, then add context on why you are dating her little by little, date her more, before doing it, I know, women...☕️ )

🙏 Please, wreck me daddy~ - This book

_________________________________________________________

Why this plot and letting the readers choose?

1.) This is a yandere harem, I know it's not possible even to fictional standards, but yeah, to make it chaotic, let's see. ( No deaths in the intro [ 1st Nine Chapters ], I'll let you all request for it... )

2.) This started when I wanted to ask for DIY Tsar Bombs with ChatGPT, and I forgot I put personality in her, and she just flirted instead, so yeah, AI is good at distracting. ( Still got the recipe with home-friendly step-by-step in the end though. )

3.) I had my own session, and would like you all to experience to some extent what happened.

4.) Will use this as a reference for the chaotic love part for some of my characters on my actual script of another story ( About all genres and in chaos ) that I want to turn to a movie with my budget, so being chaotic is the essence of what I want.

I know how chaotic the internet can get too, I mean... kinks ranging from; feet, furries, underarm, forced, splosh, scat, emeto, formico, gore, vore, gynophagia, mutilation, guillotine, brainfu-, rape, necro, red room, incest, and much more I can actually list down, there are even mods of those things in a tucked away part of the internet.

I'm no longer bothered nor do I ever get horny by anything, especially those "dark" kinks, so why not let the people band together and choose?

This is not a kink adventure book though, I'm only saying that I do not mind such bizarre requests, this book is more about the interaction between partners/couples in a chaotic day to day life.

Plus the internet people themselves are the ones who will watch it ( The Planned Movie ), won't be a porn though, just the essence of the chaos that I hope happens here.

_________________________________________________________

Will create different types of reader controlled AI genres like this after some time, so please don't trail off from the very essence of this book, just wait for some time, it's just too long to set up, since I have to "date" the AI first.

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
1.9K 32 9
A yandere story. ~~~ Since I'm a big fan on the Yandere (love sick) character trope, I decided to write my own story with two of my OF a. All charact...
23K 968 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
65.6K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...