Vanilla+brown sugar (Hyunlix)

Sunflozer

"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... ะ•ั‰ะต

Isolated
Lunchbox cake
Run
Three Stops
Roommate
New home
Strawberry shortcake
It wasn't your fault
First Day
Red light
You stay on my mind
Cafe date?
Falling
Pose
Trigger
Play with my hair
Morning Angel
Baby Chick
luxury, elegance and comfort
Fancy you
Cry for me
Can you blame me
Crybaby
Desire
I may be obsessive
What are we
If you like me so much
Cuddles after sex
Change
Support
Under control
Main street
You don't know me
Anything you want
Cotton candy kiss
Mistake
Yours
Unwind
Valentines Day ( special chapter โ‚Šโ€งยฐ๐ชโ™ก๐‘‚ยฐโ€งโ‚Š)
Comfort zone
Playing games
Reciprocate
Love language
Better things
Cherry Red
Silent cry
Cherish
Little doll
Your eyes
What I deserve
No tears left to cry
Seek and destroy
Where it all started
Q & A ๐Ÿ’Œ '' ~ เญจเญง ยท
Warm milk and honey: Side story one
Taste of honey: End of side story one
247 with you: Side story two
I wish it didn't happen: Side story two continuation๏ฟผ
You could never understand: End of side story two

Nobody else but you

2.1K 76 24
Sunflozer

Felix's pov

A candle flickers on my nightstand the pleasant aroma of cinnamon calming me just a bit. But it's not enough for me to fall asleep.

And as chilly as I am I push my blanket to the side, sitting up and bringing my knees to my chest.

11:40 pm I think I've had enough deep thoughts for tonight.

I take my phone from under my pillow. And it's quiet until a soothing voice on the other side of the phone answers,

"And why aren't you asleep?"

"Mmm" I feel my lips already curving into a small smile "I just can't." 

"Can't what?"

"Shut my eyes."

"Are you feeling alright?"

I pause, turning to see the candle on my nightstand has stopped lighting. "Hyunjin."

"Yes."

"Come see me."

...

12:20 am and the moon makes everything look so beautiful. The snow, the empty streets even Hyunjin's black Tesla.

I open the door, making eye contact with Hyunjin before I plop down on the seat on the passenger side.

And I exhale as I unzip my yellow coat, not taking it off and you can see my pajama shirt now. I decided only to change my pajama shorts and slip into this coat. I just wanted to make sure that I was warm enough. I don't really care how I look at this time in the morning.

His outfit ୨୧

The light turns on in the car and I turn to stare at Hyunjin, startled only a little.

"You never answered my question."

I stare at his beautiful face and then into his captivating brown eyes.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He asks and for some reason his question makes me smile. And for the first time in a while, I say these words so confidently—so truthfully.

"Yes, I feel fine—I'm okay Jinnie."

He leans forward slightly, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles gently with his plump lips. I feel my skin tingle and suddenly I feel warm even though I just walked outside in the cold.

"Good" he begins his serious change in tone already shifting the atmosphere in the car. "Because I wanted to talk to you about something," he tells me, pulling away and staring into my eyes.

"How do you feel about meeting my Dad?"

Something inside me tenses. "Your Da-dad?"

"Yes," he sounds serious "my father wants to meet you."

Should I be happy or scared? I really don't know how to feel right now. "Oh-okay" I respond quickly. It only makes sense that I go right? Although— "Do you think he'll like me...do you think he'll approve of us being together–do you think—" I blurt out ready to ask another question.

But Hyunjin stops me, taking both my hands in his and squeezing them gently. "Even if he doesn't" he begins, voice still serious "I won't care—you're the one for me and that's all that matters."

I let out a deep breath feeling my chest heavy with worry only less tense now because of Hyunjin's words.

And we stare at each other before I ask softly "Is it weird that I want him to like me?"

Hyunjin smiles. A small pretty smile. Letting go of my hands as he cups my cheek with his large hand "No Angel it's not weird" he reassures me and I immediately feel a strange sense of relief.

He keeps his eyes on my face, pausing for a moment, looking like he has more to say.

"And he's going to like you," he tells me sounding so sure of his words "Who can resist falling for such a kind soul like you."

Something pricks at my eyes, making them sting but I only blink a few times. I'm not going to cry, it's just that I don't know what to do with all these heavy emotions I feel right now. But it's okay. I'm going to be okay.

_________

Hyunjin's pov

Watching him get ready as he panics around the room, styling his hair, and picking out his clothes. He's like a little frantic bunny. I have to say I do feel bad, he's clearly anxious. Because today is the day we're going to meet my dad.

"Hyunnie."

I straighten myself at the edge of the bed as I hear Felix's whine. And he walks up to me, fidgeting with a frown on his face.

"What do you think—how do I look?" He asks, staring at me with his big brown eyes.

I pause my expression softening as I run my eyes down his body. A white knit sweater with light blue denim jeans. And of course, on his left wrist is the silver bracelet that I got him.

Felix's outfit ˚୨୧˚

"You look perfect," I say slowly to him "So pretty."

He presses his lips together biting down on them at the same time. Still fidgeting. Still clearly anxious.

And I can't help but smile. "Come here," I say sweetly as I extend my hand out to him. He takes it, now pouting and I pull him onto my lap, wrapping a possessive arm around his waist "I can't tell you not to feel nervous but I really mean it when I say you look pretty."

He stops pouting, giving me a small smile before he's wrapping his arms around my neck and embracing me in a warm hug. And all I can think at this moment is how much I love him—how much that he truly means to me and not to sound crazy but 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

....

Felix's pov

I expected this but I'm still surprised. Do people actually live in houses this big...there's even a fountain.

Hyunjin pulls into the driveway parking next to what looks like another expensive car.

And we're here. Why does it feel like I'm about to walk straight into a lion's den? When it's only the house Hyunjin grew up in.

We reach the front door and I'm expecting Hyunjin to immediately ring the doorbell but he turns to me instead, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.
My heartbeat only speeds up more. But this does make me feel less nervous. I give his hand a gentle squeeze, smiling at him and then he rings the doorbell.

We stand here for only eight seconds until the door opens to reveal a middle-aged woman dressed in a loose-fitting black dress and floral apron. And as the woman closes the door right after we both step inside, Hyunjin immediately walks up to her still holding my hand.

"Tammy this is Felix and Felix this is Tammy the woman who took care of me when I was younger" he introduces us and the woman smiles at me before turning to Hyunjin and saying,

"He's just as pretty as you described him, Hyun."

I feel myself blush, a little bit of my nerves disappearing. So he told this woman about me.

Tammy leads us further into the house and I can only describe everything as luxurious. The decor, architecture, furniture—everything just looks so fancy.
We reach what seems to be the living room and I'm back to feeling like my heart is about to jump out of my throat.

Sitting on the long sofa in the middle of the room is a man which I presume is Hyunjin's father and to my surprise next to him is Mrs. Hwang—Hyunjin's mother. And as I make eye contact with her the shocked expression on her face tells me that Hyunjin has never told her that he's dating me.

Am I out of a job now? Well, it's not like she's the only one who hires me to model for her.

Hyunjin's dad stands up, staring at me and as we get closer Hyunjin finally lets go of my hand.

I exhale through my nose, greeting first "It's nice to finally meet you I'm Felix" I say to him my voice so shaky it sounds like I'm about to cry."

Mr. Hwang's gaze softens and I stare at him surprised as he extends his right hand to me "It's nice to finally meet you as well, I'm Hyunjin's father."

I smile the best I can, shaking his hand. Maybe there's nothing to be nervous about. I say this while seeing that Mrs. Hwang hasn't moved an inch in her spot on the couch.

I sit down opposite her and Hyunjin sits next to me. Mrs. Hwang's eyes immediately go to Hyunjin staring at him like she's holding in a lot to say. But the room is silent. And an uncomfortable feeling begins to coil in my stomach. Maybe I should be nervous. Until Tammy enters, bringing in a tray with four tea cups and a teapot and placing it on the small round table in the middle of where everyone is seated.

Hyunjin's father clears his throat and just as he is about to speak, Mrs. Hwang finally says something which can only be directed at me.

"The last time we saw each other was at my party back in October right?.... I should have known that something was up when I saw you and Hyunjin leaving together" Mrs. Hwang smiles at me and I can't tell if it's genuine or not "I know we talked over the phone some nights ago but how have you been dear?" she asks and it takes me a couple seconds to process her words.

"I-I'm okay ma'am" I respond, wishing my brain had reacted a little quicker to her question.

"Oh Please" she chuckles and I stiffen, nausea churning in my stomach. Is she laughing at me—am I making a complete fool of myself right now?

"No need to be so respectful, you're my son-in-law now, aren't you? Call me Mom" she tells me, still smiling and I blush surprised by both her words and sweet tone.

Blushing, I nod not really knowing what to say.

Mrs. Hwang turns her attention to Hyunjin now, no longer smiling and eyes serious "You just love keeping things from me don't you Hyunjin?" she asks and although her words weren't directed at me I feel a chill run down my body.

"Well, Mother I was going to tell you..." Hyunjin smirks not seeming intimidated at all by his mother's change in demeanor "Eventually that is."

Mrs. Hwang remains silent only glaring at Hyunjin.

Do these two not get along?

Maybe it was a horrible idea for me to come here after all.

Hyunjin seems to read my mood as he grabs my hand which was squeezed into a fist on my lap. And he laces our fingers together the sudden action making my cheeks heat up. I glance down at our interlocked fingers. My hand looks so small compared to his and I can feel the tips of my ears reddening now. He does realize that his parents can see what he's doing right?

Suddenly Mr. Hwang clears his throat, staring at Hyunjin and then at me. His expression unreadable. "I don't see a problem the boy has finally settled down, Isn't that what you wanted?"

Mrs. Hwang turns to her husband almost glaring at him "You never see a problem with Hyunjin's behavior—" she tells him before turning her attention back to me and sighing "Oh well, this is a topic for another time—Felix dear" she gives me a small smile "how is my Hyunnie treating you?"

My body suddenly relaxes at her question and I glance down at my hand in Hyunjin's hand once more before staring at him and smiling. His eyes widen only a little as he makes the cutest surprised expression.

"I-" I begin as I focus my attention forward "I feel really blessed to be with your son ma'am, he truly treats me so well."

My—yes I can't believe I'm saying this. Parents-in-law turn to each other both looking a little shocked. Before Mrs. Hwang turns to me, smiling, eyes a little shiny.

"That's good to hear dear."

....

I'm not sure how—but Hyunjin and I aren't going back home tonight...after talking for a while with Hyunjin's parents they wanted us to stay longer for dinner and who was I to refuse my parents-in-law, although Hyunjin was not content on staying. Dinner was great, not only the food made by Tammy but Mr. and Mrs. Hwang made me feel so comfortable as well and for the first time in my life, I felt like a kid being doted on by their parents.
"Come back and visit us anytime soon," they told me "You don't even have to bring Hyunjin along with you."
And as much as that shocked me it also made me feel really happy as well. I can't say the same for Hyunjin though he looked a little annoyed every time his parents opened their mouths to say anything. And even more annoyed when they suggested that we stay the night.

So now here we are, upstairs in one of the many rooms this huge house has and I've just finished taking a very relaxing warm shower.

Mrs. Hwang was kind enough to let me borrow some of Hyunjin's old clothes to sleep in, since she said and yes I was really surprised by her words "'Wants me to feel as comfortable as possible in my new home."

Felix's pajama for the night 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。

I open the bathroom door, stepping out, to see Hyunjin already in bed, sitting up, head resting against the headboard with a book in his hand and his hair slightly wet from the shower he took earlier.

He lifts his head from the book at my entrance and I shudder at the way he eyes me from head to toe. I swear I can be wearing the plainest outfit and just by the way he looks at me, makes me feel so sexy—so pretty.

I stop at the edge of the bed, crawling on it, and the bed creaks and sinks down at my added weight. Hyunjin places his book on the nightstand, lifting the comforter and I crawl on top of him, straddling his lap.

"I like how small my clothes always make you look," he tells me, voice low as he begins to skin his hand up my thigh.

"You must be happy to finally have me to yourself again, after the day we just had with your parents" I tease, trying to not show him how tingly his words made me feel just now.

"Gosh I've never seen my parents act like that" Hyunjin sighs as he leans back on the headboard "And my mom—I don't know why but she's always liked you."

I smile, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside "Your Dad was really nice to me too."

Hyunjin smiles, meeting my eyes "Didn't I tell you he'd like you—anybody that doesn't is obviously sick in the head."

I giggle as he leans closer pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, then another this time on my cheek and when I think he'll stop—he attacks me with more kisses, on parts of my face where I for sure know my freckles are.

Soon he stops, staring deep into my eyes lovingly and I can feel my heart beat against my chest just a little bit faster. 𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌—so loved.

"I want to count every one of your freckles with my lips" he leans forward, breathing so close to my lips now.
Heart racing, I wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my head and then pecking his lips softly, still lost in his dark eyes. But he doesn't let me pull away as he captures my lips in another kiss—soft and slow.
I feel my eyes close on their own as I let myself go—as I let him take control. And he kisses me so gently until he's forcing his tongue into my mouth. Biting, licking, and roughly working his lips against mine and I can't control the tiny gasps and moans spilling from my lips. And every time I squirm restlessly on top of him the sound of the bed creaking beneath us only makes what we're doing right now seem dirtier than it is.
"Jinnie," I say, breaking away from the kiss, before holding his dark gaze and sucking his plump bottom lip into my mouth. He groans, the bed creaking beneath us again as he moves his hands to my ass squeezing roughly. My lips part as a sultry porny sound escapes my throat. And I quickly come to my senses, biting my lip and shutting my mouth. I must have forgotten where I am.

Hyunjin chuckles with a mischievous—𝗐𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾. Before he's wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. "If I were to fuck you here tonight how much noise do you think this bed would make?" He asks low, his lips beside my ear. And I shiver, feeling his breath tickle my skin. "Hmm, Angel? From the back, face down just how you like it, just how I like to take you" he continues, voice low and husky "You always arch so perfectly you know that? And when I enter and you moan my name do you know how crazy that drives me? How I force myself to not break you every time ?"

I exhale slowly, so hot now I think I might need another shower as I try not to get caught up in his dirty words "We-we can't—not tonight" I say softly, unable to meet his eyes.

And I can only shiver, feeling his soft lips kissing down my neck slowly, making my skin all tingly and hot. "What? you don't want my parents to hear how much of a little slut you are—when you're moaning and begging for me to cum in you, hmm? for them to find out you're not as innocent as you look."

I can't answer. Blushing like crazy and burying my face into his neck.

And he chuckles again the sound so low and soothing. "I just can't help teasing you sometimes, I'm sorry baby, will you look at me now?" His voice is all sweet now like he wasn't just saying 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍.
Shaking my head I keep my face buried in the crook of his neck and all I feel is his large hand going to the back of my head. I only manage to blink again then he's turning us over and we're both laying on our sides under the comforter, face to face with his arm around my waist. Instinctively I snuggle closer already feeling warm and safe.
"The way you get all shy sometimes is really cute, I won't tease you anymore, okay?" the wicked look in his eyes is gone replaced by something soft. And I nod, still unable to get any words out. Hyunjin smiles at me, making my heart squeeze in my chest. "Are you giving me the silent treatment now?" He smirks as he begins to play with the hem of my t-shirt.

"Maybe" I mutter just to feel my breath hitch in my throat as his hand slips under my shirt. Slowly skimming up my bare skin along my waist. He gently pulls me closer our legs now tangled together under the comforter.
Hyunjin closes his eyes, humming, his hand still resting on my bare skin. The heat of his touch, making me shiver until I feel my eyes getting heavy with tiredness. But I force my eyes to stay open, keeping them locked on his beautiful face and for a brief moment I wonder how would things be if we hadn't met.

Would I be as happy as I am now?

Or feel as safe as I feel every day?

But I don't let these thoughts linger in my head any longer 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋.

_____________

Hyunjin's pov

This bed is big but last night it didn't feel as spacious as it feels right now. I open my eyes just to see that Felix isn't next to me. Strange. Is he downstairs with my parents already?

As I'm walking down the long staircase, I'm hit with memories of my childhood. On mornings before school, my brothers and I would be racing down here until we reach the kitchen for breakfast and Tammy would scold us for running inside the house.

I guess it's true what they say. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾.

I stop suddenly, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen. The smell of pancakes and syrup reaching my nostrils. Just for another memory to force its way into my mind.

But this time I smile, because in front of me is a scene I've never seen before. Tammy and Felix at the kitchen table. Felix is mixing something in a bowl, while Tammy is standing next to him, sounding like she's giving him instructions. And he looks so focused. Is she teaching him to make something? Judging by all the ingredients on the table it looks like it.

I don't enter, simply watching. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

One winter morning, surrounded by the smell of maple syrup. I watch the two people I love the most in the world bond in a way that only they will remember.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

The Day You Saved Me holdontoit97

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

18.7K 745 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
Stray Gods (SLOW UPDATES BUT NOT ABANDONED) Dolly Stuart

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

371K 11.3K 48
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...
84.7K 2.6K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
114K 4.1K 85
HWANG HYUNJIN, the Fuck boy. LEE FELIX, a little sunshine Is Hyunjin really a fuck boy and Felix, a sunshine? Is it true or just rumours. What will...