𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

13

6.6K 190 7
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

"Its a bad bitch birthdayyyyyy!" i said in a sing song voice as i walked into the kitchen of the airbnb that my sister got me to celebrate for my birthday.

It was me, Kamari, Jayvon, my sister, Lorenzo.

We decided to stay in Houston cause i wasn't big on traveling too far yet, at least not right now.

But ya girl was ready to throw some ass tonight.
Ya girl was finally 21 and i was ready to turn the fuck up and have the time of my life cause hell i deserve it.

"Ew bitch why you so fucking loud this early in the damn morning" Mara groaned out with a mug on her face clear as day.

"Bitch its 2 in the afternoon don't play" i told her with a slight frown on my face

"Uh uhn bitch yo birthday not til tomorrow" she laughed a little and i mugged her cause now she was doing too much.

'Bitc- im just playing Riyah danggggg, its a bad bitch holidayyyyyyy!" she cut me off as she stuck her tongue off and started twerking, which made my mood instantly change cause she head me fucked up for a hot second.

After a minute of two i joined in playfully twerking with her as we laughed with eachother.

"Aht aht cut all the hood rat shit out bruh damn" Lorenzo said as he came from down the hallway and into the kitchen catching us.

I stuck up my middle finger and he did the same looking back at his phone, im guessing he was on face time.

"Oou is that Chassidy on the phone!?" i asked being petty knowing it was Nova on the phone. I heard the call end and i busted out laughing when i seen Lorenzo's face. "Mmcht you play too fucking much bro damn you knew that was Nova, now ha lul ass not gon wanna come to the club with us tonight cause of yo stankin ass" he mugged me and i just couldn't stop laughing.

That's what his ass get foe being a hoe all his life. How was i suppose to know that he was serious about this one lol.

"Oh hush punk call her ass back and ill tell her myself that it was just a jokey joke crybaby"

"Mmcht nah bruh you've done enough. Bitches turn 21 and lose all home training sad case" he said shaking his head while walking off. "Not too much on my sister nigga" Mara yelled after him making me laugh a little.

"Sooooo how's step mommy life" i asked her smirking as she started scrolling rolling her eyes in advance to my question.

"Girl its alright.." she frowned and i looked up at her taking my attention off my phone and to her.

"Whatchu mean alright Mara?" she let out a low huff and put her phone down turning towards me.

"Its alright as in the babymomma be on some weird shit" she started and i waved my hand telling her to go on. "One minute she wanna be cool with me and then the next minute she calling and texting Jay about how she don't want me near ha baby or none of that bs and its honestly draining as fuck".

"Over these couple of months i've bonded with Zaire a little and he's just such a happy baby who is filled with love. I know my boundaries and all, and i try to be there for Zaire the best way i possibly can, i mean as much as his mother lets me be you know" she sighed out and i nodded rubbing her back cause i can see the disturbance and frustration all in her tone and face.

"Then she stay texting and calling Jay about unnecessary shit that has nothing to do with their son and i done told her once face to face about the shit but i guess she didn't get the memo and i would hate to have to whoop her ass. But i know that if i do then she would take Zaire from Jay which would crush him cause he loves that little boy to death Riyah" she looked at me pouting a little and is sighed pulling my sister into a much needed hug.

"Look Mara just do what you have to do, continue doing what you've been doing and just ignore her. As long as that little boy is well loved and taken care of then thats all that matters. Don't let her shake you up cause she not worth it. Plus Jay is the daddy and he also has a say so. Always remember what really matters in this situation okay?" i told her and she nodded in understanding.

One thing about my sister was that she was gone get back up no matter what.

"Lol the fact that you the little sister but be acting like you the big sister in this relationship, like calm down" she laughed out and i couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Anywaysssssss, we def about to get white girl wasted tonight and i can't wait to have drunk sex with my man" Mara said doing a little dance making me scrunch up my face cause ew get the fuck.

"Must be nice" i sighed standing up and leaving out the kitchen walking back to my room to take a much needed nap since it was still to 2 something and we weren't leaving til 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient(Sariyah)

Sariyah looked at herself using the camera on her phone, to make sure she looked good.

They had just made it to the club and it was really packed out on a friday night.

Mara had booked a section for Riyah's birthday so that they could get lit in they own little section not worrying about other folks.

"Oou Kamari take my pictures pleaseeeeeeee" she begged cheesing up at him while he just mugged her.

"See this why i be beating his ass now" Riyah thought in her head as she waited for him to take her phone.

"Mmcht man come on bro get this shit over with" he smacked his lips snatching the phone out of her hand making her smile in victory and started posing.

"There now leave me alone" he handed her the phone back and Riyah just looked at him with her mouth open cause she was confused on why he was acting stink towards her and it was her birthday.

They all walked up to the entrance and Jay started talking to the security til he told them to follow him.

As Riyah walked into the club all she could smell was nothing but straight weed and ass which had her gagging a little cause what the fuck, do people not take showers any more.

They made it to they're section and there was already a hookah in the center of the table in and like two bottles of alcohol waiting for them.

"Ooou come on Riayh drive da boat bookie" Mara yelled out over the music as she grabbed the bottle of Patron making Riyah smirk.

Riyah titled her head back as Mara poured the alcohol down Riyah's throat making the inside of her throat burn having her face scrunch up because she forgot how strong Patron was.

"Never drinking that shit straight ever again" Riyah thought face still scrunched up.

'Its Givin' by Latto played loudly through out the club making Riyah get up and start recording herself saying the lyrics.

Nobody even noticed that Lorenzo had left them since he just got back into the section with Nova who was looking pretty as usual. Riyah thought the girl was cool, she still didn't trust her because of her association with Brook and Taylor dog asses.

"Hey Sariyah and happy birthday" Nova spoke up smiling while handing Riyah a gift bag.

"Its not much but i still wanted to get you something cause i felt like it would've been wrong of me to not get you anything" she said smiling a little and Riyah just gave her a big smile cause one thing about Riyah is that she loved a gift no questions asked.

"Oh girl it would've been fine if you didn't get me anything cause we don't know each other like that at all, but thank you anyways" Riyah pulled her into a hug which Nova returned.

"Lol okay i just didn't want to seem rude or anything even though Lorenzo told me i didn't have to".

"Its fine Nova i appreciate it alot, now come and take a shot with me cause its my birthdayyyy" Riyah cheered loudly holding up a bottle of deuce that either Kamari or Jay had bought.

Nova shook her head smiling a little, "i mean i don't really drink but since it's your birthday, i'll take one shot and that's it" Nova smiled giving Lorenzo her purse to hold.

Riyah smirked grabbing two of the un-used clear cups from table and poured a shot amount of alcohol into the cups giving Nova one.

"Aht aht, not yall taking a shot with out meeeeee!" Mara said pulling away from Jay and coming to where Riayh and Nova was.

"Girl you was boo'd up that's why we didn't say none" Riyah told her chuckling as she poured her self a shot in a cup.

"Uh uhn you know im trynna get nasty drunk hoe" she said to them making the trio laugh.

Mara was definitely an undercover freak.

They quickly threw their shots back, Nova coughing in the process. "Hell nawl yall provoking my baby c'mere bae" Lorenzo said playfully pulling Nova away from the trio making Riyah laugh as she started to feel some of the alcohol from earlier.

"Stopppp its my birthday and she finna turn up with us dang you a party pooper Lorenzo" Riyah mushed his head and lightly pulled Nova back towards her and Mara.

"Mmcht Renee come sit ya ass down somewhere and leave that girl alone" Riyah heard Kamari say and she rolled her eyes wondering why his mean ass was talking to her.

"Leave me alone Kamari cause you had a stank ass attitude towards me earlier and on my birthday at that" she spoke side eyeing him and he just smacked his lips sitting back while he smoked his blunt.

He wanted her to enjoy her time but not too much cause he just knew how this whole night was about to end up, and he knew that Riyah was gone regret the shit in the morning.

"Right Kamari let my sister have the time of her life tonight and who knows she might just give you some cooch at the end of the night" Mara drunk ass winked at me.

"Yooo her ass bugging for real dog" i laughed to myself as i hit my blunt.

"Hell yea, ha ass just want some dick tonight that's why she acting up" Jay spoke up sipping out of double cup

"Aye don't say shit when yall hear ha ass calling Jesus and his disciples tonight" Jay smirked while he looked at Mara who was taking another shot.

"Niggas wildin" i laughed with Lorenzo.

"They asses gone be regretting all this shit in the morning" Jay stated making us all agree.

What yall think lol? Thanks for reading as always!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.5K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
350K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
632K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
1.4M 63.2K 53
"𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ,𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 ..."