I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

Od read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Viac

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

60. Punishment And Praise.

1K 53 25
Od read_write_work

AMARA POV.

"I guess I had been too lenient for a long time that's why some people thought they could push my beloved little sister around as they please." I spoke making a few nobles shiver while some looked up at me with smiles.

"I'll teach them a lesson in a moment, but first things first," I turned to Anastacius and hopped down from the railing to face him.

"My dear Uncle, I believe we haven't officially met. I'm your brother's older daughter and the Crown Princess of Obelia." I said and then smirked.

"But you'll also remember me as the one who screwed you and your partner over." His eyes widened as I was releasing my mana.

"Now, even if you're the member of the Imperial family, slandering the Imperial name is a grave offense. You will be held responsible for this matter, Uncle." I said and he smiled to himself.

I'm sure he's thinking that he would only be locked up but I've decided to screw him over for hurting Dad in his greediness and foolishness.

"Furthermore, there is one more charge against you, dear Uncle. Regarding your use of black magic."

I snapped my fingers not letting him or the nobles even a moment to think and the hall was filled with thick black mana.

"The magic's been dyed pitch black!"

"It's black magic!"

"I suppose no further explanation is required and if any of you wants then I dare you to ask." I glared down at the certain ones who put their heads down.

"Thus, I, the Crown Princess declare this. Henceforth, Anastacius de Alger Obelia will be treated as a criminal, and any supporters of his cause will be judged as followers of black magic!"

"Furthermore, they will be magically chained and detained in an underground prison."

Lucas casted the magical chains on Anastacius who stood there without any resistance while Athy and Lucas looked at me.

"As for those who demeaned and ridiculed my sister and also slandered His Majesty's birth and my mother. Get ready to face the consequences of running your filthy mouths." I glared at everyone and those who had known their deeds fell on their knees.

"We-We apologize, Your Highness!"

"Please have mercy!"

"We were blinded by the rumours!"

I smirked, "You're saying if I and Dad were really gravely ill and my sister would have taken up the charge to help us and the nation, then too, you would have done this?"

The kneeling figures shuddered.

"C-Could it be that you and His Majesty...?"

"Don't you fools know how much work I and my father do everyday without any aide? Can't we have a small break? Or do you feel that you're above us that's why we can't take a break unless we notify you?" I glared at them making the hall grow chill and the mana crackle.

"I think it's time I really decide whom to keep and whom to send to hell." I said as I created a mana ball in my hand and the nobles who supported me stood on one side while those who were of the opposing factions were easily abandoned.

"P-Please, Your Highness, we're from the noble houses, you can't just kill us? It's a serious crime!"

"Says who? The ones who support a criminal who delved in black magic and opposed my father, the savior of the Empire?"

The guilty nobles were shivering as I got on the railing again facing them.

"My father is always right, some dogs who tend to bite their owner's hand are better slaughtered."

"P-Please, Your Highness, have mercy!"

"Have mercy, Your Highness!"

"We were wrong! We will never repeat our mistakes!"

They started begging and I snapped my fingers making the electricity run through their bodies.

I used noise cancellation on them and then turned to Athy who was avoiding looking at the ones who were getting tortured.

After a few minutes of letting them have a taste of hell I waved my hand stopping the electricity and they fell on the ground. I casted a recovery spell on them and looked down at their pathetic forms.

"Pathetic. I'm letting you off the hook with just this, but try anything else and I'll chop your limbs with my own hands." I spoke making the nearly half-dead bastards almost scurry away.

I sighed and then looked at the ones who always stood in favor.

I smiled at them kindly as I faced them.

"Duke Robane and Duchess Garcia," I spoke making them bow with their hands on their hearts.

"I'm happy that you trusted my sister in my absence and showed her your support by being the first ones to sign the proxy agreement."

The nobles gasped, "C-Could it be..."

"Yes, I was there. I was always by my sister's side." I announced making the already kneeling ones go pale.

"I had promised Dad that I wouldn't let Athy be too much troubled so, I just stood by and observed everything. Whatever she said, whatever she did and whatever you said and whatever you did, I personally witnessed it all."

Duke Robane and Duchess Garcia smiled at me.

"I thank all the supporting nobles and I'll make sure that you'll be well treated in the future. Besides, I am thinking of arranging a ball just for us so, I'll send you the invitations just after discussing with His Majesty. Hope you'd make some time from your busy schedule to attend it and celebrate with us." I said with a smile and the supporters smiled back and bowed.

"It'll be an honor to be a part of the celebration, Your Highness."

"We're happy to see that you are well."

I smiled at them before turning to Lucas.

"Lucas, what are you waiting for? Just throw this one in the underground prison." I said gesturing at Anastacius and he snapped his fingers and Anastacius disappeared.

"If you allow it I have something to say, My Princess." Lucas said and I frowned.

"What is it?"

He waved his arms and suddenly the books appeared from the air and hovered over to the nobles.

"What is this book?"

"This is my personally compiled book about the Strongest Magician in the history of the Obelia." He announced and my eyes slightly widened.

"B-But wasn't that Emperor Athernitas?"

"No!" Lucas said firmly.

"Athernitas was not the strongest, hell, I have seen him he was weaker than a chicken."

This made the nobles gasp.

"The one who was truly the strongest and would have been my successor as well as the World's Strongest Magician Emperor it would be the one about whom this book is. And don't dare try to question it, I've lived that long and am the proof of it." He said as he settled the nobles with a cold stare.

"B-But, we never heard of any such person."

"Of course you didn't, that's because Athernitas used black magic to erase her existence."

The nobles gasped loudly again.

"Again, I'm the living proof so, all I say is facts with the truth and evidence in the book. So, read it, reread it and publish it in bulk and remove Athernitas' false history."

"This book may seem a little like a diary but that's because I had written it 200 years ago when I was with her and I've recorded all of her achievements. So, instead of tarnishing my name as being Athernitas' sidekick remember me as the real strongest Mage's mentor." He said making the nobles go into shock.

I looked at him and he winked at me.

"You can't let me not do this. I needed to clear our names."

I chuckled lightly before I faced the nobles again, "Well, now that it's done, I won't keep you all here for long, here." I snapped my fingers and the golden return tickets appeared in their hands.

"Since I had called you here with an emergency invitation, I'll send you back with my special return tickets. Take good care of yourselves and make sure you get regular rest, okay? I'll see you all soon!"

The nobles looked at their return tickets even those who were guilty, they sat up looking at the tickets.

The nobles said their farewells and started disappearing after greeting me and I turned back to my sister and Lucas.

"How did I do?" Athy asked smiling at me and I patted her head chuckling as she was acting cute for praises.

"You did excellent, my baby. You were more amazing than I anticipated!" I said and then hugged her making her giggle.

I pressed a kiss over her forehead making her hug me tighter.

"Now, I can rest easy." She said.

After her Lucas stood in front of me with an eager expression as if eager for a praise too.

"Ahem, I'll leave you two to your business and after you've taken care of Athernitas come to where Daddy is, okay Ara?" Athy smiled slyly before she teleported away.

I faced Lucas who smiled at me eagerly and I sighed spreading my arms for him and he jumped in grabbing me off the floor and hugged me tightly.

"Did I do well? How was my acting?"

"You were amazing! But did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"What was the book? Did you really write a diary when you were with me 200 years ago?"

He looked a little shy at that as he admitted, "Yes, I... wanted to record all of your interesting things for the future when you'd... Anyways, those entries were in the Tower safely hidden so that rat bastard couldn't find them. I had been compiling it all as a book since I got to know that you're Athelinda and what Athernitas did to you. I couldn't just let it slide, you know?"

"That bastard even used black magic to erase you from people's minds completely. Even I couldn't remember much of you when I woke up and I couldn't even see your past life as Athelinda." Watching him speak like that only made me think of one thing.

"Can I kiss you again?" I asked and he grinned.

"I'll never say no to that!"

I placed a long kiss on his lips and  laughed as he whirled me around.

After we had our private moment I teleported to the underground prison right in front of Anastacius. He gasped and almost fell back as I suddenly appeared before him.

"Y-You!"

I tilted my head as I didn't see Athernitas.

"Will you confess or are you going to clean the shit that that thing inside you shat?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"How?"

"I know who he is, how he had gotten in there, what he's doing." I said as I crossed my arms at my chest and Anastacius stared at me.

"Y-You, how do you..."

"Because I'm the only one who can help you at this point, but since you've already accepted your fate, I know you will deny it." I smirked and he kept staring at me.

"You're... the one he keeps mentioning."

"I know he's been tormenting you since you were a child." His eyes widened.

"I know he's the one who had forced you to hurt your beloved brother and become a monster that you're being portrayed to the world."

He looked down at his hands looking crestfallen.

"What do you want in exchange?"

"I'm not here to make a deal, Uncle. To be honest, it'd be easier to kill you along with Athernitas, you're dying already. But, I've promised my Dad that I'll save his brother... Though that bastard within you wouldn't understand it, but since he's hiding for now, I'll let you know a few things."

He looked at me.

"You've suffered a lot because of my brother's greed," his eyes widened.

"B-Brother?"

"I'm the reincarnation of Athelinda de Alger Obelia. The one whom Athernitas killed for black magic." I told him and he kept staring at me as if I was an alien.

"So, I'm here to give you a chance for redemption. If you want to take it, take it, if not then I won't guarantee your daughter's life. You do know with your reputation what kind of shit she would have to deal with, don't you?"

He looked at me with desperate eyes at the mention of Jeanette.

"Think of it for now, I'll see you again."

I teleported to where Dad and Athy were in the garden.

"I'm back!" I announced and Athy grinned at me.

"How is he doing in the prison?" Dad asked as soon as I arrived and I looked at him.

"Athernitas seems to have abandoned him because he got caught, but I'm sure he'll return, your brother was his best vessel." I said and sat beside Dad taking up the grapes again, this time they were sweet.

"Do you want to deal with him now?" I asked.

"You said it has to wait for some time but, now you're dangling a carrot in front of me." I chuckled at that.

"Besides, your sister has done a good job. You've taught her well."

"Athy is smart."

"However, these documents need a revision so, see to that." He handed me and documents and I groaned.

I placed them down and sighed, "Fine, I'll look at them later."

"Did you punish the nobles who were out of their way?"

"Obviously, but I just left them with a little shock treatment." I said.

"Just do what you want next time, I'll take care of the rest." I smiled as Dad said that.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"I also told Daddy about the book that Lucas gave to the nobles." Athy said and I looked at her.

"He seemed to be a lot closer to you in your past life... not to mention in this life as well." Dad remarked and I cleared my throat as even Athy was giving me teasing look.

"Yeah, so what?"

"I guess I'll need to have a word with him." Dad said and I almost choked on the grape that I popped into my mouth making Athy laugh.

"Ah, do what you want, I'm tired right now. Let me have a nap." I said as I lied down placing my head on Dad's lap as he sat on the sofa. He started patting my head without a word.

"Eh? That's cheating only Ara gets to sleep so close to you."

I poked my tongue at her teasingly, "You can go to the Whitey's boy then, I'm sure he'll be happy now that everything is turning well."

Athy's cheeks went red and Dad looked at her and then at me.

"Are you feeling sick, Athanasia?" Dad asked.

"N-No!" She replied and I snickered as I avoided looking at her funny face.

"Ara!"

"Just go already, I'm taking a nap." I said as I waved my hand at her and heard her whining before she left.

I felt Dad's hand over my head and before I knew I fell asleep feeling good that we managed to reach the last and final step of the plan.

Now what remains is getting rid of Athernitas.

***

Hello everyone!

How are you guys? I'm on cloud nine.

Why? Just got the biggest surprise last evening when I saw the number of votes which had crossed 1K aabgdnsgshskaksgysgsbsk

*Screaming in pure joy*

Ara: Ahem... Author is broken due to overload of happiness. So, I'll take over.

Thank you everyone for your support up till now and we all really appreciate your votes and comments. It really makes us happy to know that you all love our story and find it entertaining.

Crossing 1K is actually a big enough step for a book that wasn't actually going to be published but, it's nice.

Anyways, tell us how you find this chapter and special thanks to my Kitties for your unconditional love and support.

Have a great day everyone!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

19.2K 534 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
2.1K 110 52
When Monarki found herself tied inside a dark castle dungeon, she merely thought that it was all just a product of her dream. But when knights appear...
3.9K 146 8
When elija found out he got reincarnated as a slave from the novel who made me a princess he just finished reading, he cursed the gods, but there was...
31.5K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...