Rebirth Outlander (Outlander...

By FifthWaveMadness

(Outlander Male OC x Crossover Multiverse) "We shall not falter from the hands of the authoritative in power... More

Bio: Xyroz 'Bionic' Excel
1: Radar Hunting
2: Sanity Stalemate + A few more facts about him..
3: Recover Meets The Eyes and Breaking The Curse
Xyroz's Harem #1 (Prologue to Chapter 3)
Xyroz And Others On Each Other #1

Prologue: Sacrificial Escape

303 7 0
By FifthWaveMadness

POV: Third Person

A man starts to tell a tale of a story...

"It was once a different time, a different threat that many were not peculiar with. A group of 100 troops all over the world, shielding in an area that their enemies became present, were sent by to face a relentless force of 1000 enemy mercenaries in their way."

The scene shows men in light figures, facing of enemies of dark rock figures as muffled sounds of gunshots, explosions, and fire where heard, as so did the muffles of the soldiers talking through to their radios.

"Enemy incoming in their way! Open fire!"

"ONE DOWN!"

"Their operation, consisted in a greater risk, to force out the enemy to be pushed back away from a claimed mining facility they have intercepted in the outskirts of Descendre in the region, Florence, in order to let the laborers escape and keep them alive from this hell unscathed from the opression the enemies had done. Leaving only themselves to defend."

The scene changes of how it went, which then shows bullets both signifying the light and dark going ahead from one opposite side to another, blazing through the battlefield as the sounds of air and fire mixed with each other can be seen.

"For over 6 days, the troops held their ground as bullets raised hell upon side to side to their frontlines."

The scene show of a light figure man in being shot by bullets through everywhere one by one as he didn't move, showing some sort of liquid.

"But the enemies number were greater for them to handle."

Scene changes of a dark rock figure of a man shooting a light figure man's head with a pistol as it went through him. As he too had the liquid coming out of him.

"The 100 were cut down to 25, a quarter left that remains in the hell hole of the battlefield. The sounds of explosion, the feeling of supressed, it was inevitable."

Scene shows another light figure man with his hands off of his guns as he too is being gunned down now as the liquid starts appearing from the bullets went through him.

"They wouldn't last another day and night. And the enemies knew about it."

Scene changes of explosions and many bullets appearing as more dark rock figure men started running towards the defenses of their other counterparts.

"Under the cover of shadows, they encountered a few of the laborers in the outskirts of the mining facility with weapons crafted by their own, counting of 250 of themselves with a few having crystallized skin on their bodies as the rest evacuated, with the troops sending only one of their own to lead the way."

Scene shows the rest of the troops and the 250 people who stayed.

"The rest stayed and took up positions, being covered in the shadows with the sight of their fallen brothers."

Scene shows the tattered and torn clothes of both the troops and the people as they held their weapons firm.

"As they wait, the blood that they have received from the dead has stucked on to their skin, while shrapnel scarred many parts of it. Their eyes glaring cold as their worn and tattered suits deteriorates like pillars crumbling, changing them..."

Then scene shows with a light figure man with his eye starting glow as there were many scars and blood all around him.

"..... Anointing them...."

Scene changes with the dark rock figure enemies getting through inside the mining facility. As the light figured men, now turned into grey clouds starts appearing with the 250 people fighting alongside out of the shadows.

"When the enemy drew near, the remaining 24 troops and 250 people, unveil themselves from the darkness."

Scene changes with one of the grey clouds figure going behind one of the dark rock figure as he goes on for the choke hold, and shattering the figure into nothing.

"They were like assassins, straying away from the light. Using their new skills that they've been empowered with, which the enemies have not seen, as they were no match for it."

Scene changes of a grey clouds figure choke holding a dark rock figure as he starts to break apart and fall.

"When the men ran withered for their ammunitions, they used their scraps."

Scene changes with many of the dark rock figures starts to fall apart as another breaks into nothingness by the grey cloud figures.

"And when their scraps run weak, they used their fist of their own bloodied hands."

Scene now shows that everything starts to settle off, it shows the moon emitting the darkness as footprints of the deserted rough grounds as can be seen present, with cracks in them and blood appearing.

"When every sand and smoke settled, only one of the remaining enemy survived. He was picked up by the desert sand as it flowed through him while wandering listlessly. Traumatized."

Then it shows flames that is flowing through, revealing an insignia of a faction as it burned.

"He expressed warnings to others of a force so ominous, vicious, and unvanquished as whenever they expanded everywhere and anywhere they appeared as outlanders in hiding. It could only be defined as supernatural as his understandings weren't unfathomable."

...

...

Scene changes as it shows a group of people in a figure with grey clouds with them, while covering their faces with hoods on.

"He called them, Blackouts."

<[]>

POV: Xyroz

Year: 2085, month of March

"And that's what really tell of the one of the most famous Outlandish Factions ever to exist," a man explained while he is wearing his warden's outfit as a few around him were present nearby hearing the tale of the story.

That's Roxfe Xerox. One of my trustworthy loyal of a friend as a warden in this prison where I am being held at. From what I heard from him, he's only the few wardens who hasn't been injected with something called 'XRI-TRE', which is used to make normal humans turning into super soldiers. Which to be fair, he was lucky enough to have us keeping an eye on us, simply he just made a lie that he was injected with it already. If not, then we would've gotten the worst treatment.

But seeing him talking about the Blackouts in the courtyard with a few other prisoners is quite a bold and risky move. One wrong word could end him up being pulled away and become being one of us. Whole place is messed up.

"Oh wow.... Hearing the troops who came to be outlanders, really shows how their rage despicably changed them," I added while the rest nodded in agreement.

And that's me, well a 16 year old of myself. I am Xyroz Excel. Although you might be asking, what is this place, and why such a 16 year old like me is wearing a prisoners outfit? And where am I exactly really?

Well... Let's say this in a short term and give you some context what really happened before we go forward a bit in the present..

I was tricked into being called by some unknown guy, giving us a fixed location where the other supposed 'survivors' that was hiding somewhere, only to be ended up for me and my extraction crew to fall for that one trick.

Suffice to say that it went really well was really more of an understatement. Because back then it wasn't too simple. We had to deal some of those beings that looked like zombies, but ironically, they're more so robots with claws on their hand, like we used to call them as 'Slashers'.

Everything went normal as soon as possible, until where we got to the point where we met somewhere at a facility, only to be ended up being knocked out unconscious by the sleeping gas. Fucker knew that we were gonna be coming.

Now to be fair, this is generally our fault. Have we not forthright noticing what we expected, then none of this could happen.

But look where we are now at. Just some prison that we least expected to be. And by the looks of it, it ain't pretty.

The prison I am now in named Noxton, is really if not one of the most dangerous ones out of them all, located at a forest so far away in the region of Invictus. Yet escaping is not impossible. Was once built as a normal prison, up until they, whom they called themselves 'Phantasms', took control of this place for their own. It is heavily guarded and being caught trying to escape will end you up in the worst possible position. Some of the guards will end up shooting you in no mercy.

RING!

Well speak of the devil, the time has already arrived. Looks like lunch is about to be served today. The usual lunch where not most of us like.

Everyone started walking towards the cafeteria where I followed them, though I ended up being stopped by Roxfe who looked at me. His expression was a look of confidence with a smug on his face.

"Tonight.... Will be the time that everything changes here...." He asserted, making me confused of what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I questioned about it.

"You will know it."

He then gave me a pistol, a similar one that the wardens use.

A Walther PPK, yet modified for uses of more firepower. Roxfe then left me while I just shrugged about it while putting the pistol hidden inside my outfit. Not knowing anything about it, but I still trust him nonetheless.. Whatever he's planning, it could go either way..

Now knowing him as a warden may seem odd to me, but now at the topics of wardens..

Yeah they fucking suck to be honest.

Look, it's not like there are a few of them that are not as bad like Roxfe right there, but considering it's history with the wardens that the Phantasms gave in charge. Let's just say for a few... they're nothing but just actual cunts.

Yeah I know, some of them are much worse than you expected to be. They're basically there for you to keep a close eye right under their sights.

It's not like I can do anything with their whole scheme, because this is A prison. One fatal mistake, then boom, your whole life will be put in grave danger because of it.

What other choices can you have really? They're more worse than what you expect somewhere between a borderline of an authorative government and a whole army.

Oh wait! That's because the Phantasms are known to pull out the worst atrocities all over the world in Zealous! Making myself seeing their whole shenanigans and their causing torture that they've done makes me sick.

Cases what the Phantasms have done already, one scenario is that they've overthrown the original government in Invictus, now claiming to be their own and taking all the supplies from any neighboring villages and other parts of houses that they've breached into. Even worse is that they tend to kill the habitants living there after taking their loot. But a step too far is just completely destroying an entire house in a gulf of blaze.

Mind if I have to say more? They've also went full on atrocious by just testing out people like lab rats, with their new type of bio-weapon, or should I just say injection...

So you know about the 'XRI-TRE' that I first explained right? Well, it is also commonly known in the shortened term of the two, Xricor and Trenixa, which are two together mixed in a form where they can turn humans into super soldiers. But to put into more detail, I'll explain the two in their own separate parts.

Xricor is one of the most elements that's been used through out the world of Zealous, where essentially it's quite a dangerous element that can manipulate a humans functioning system, into believing what is something else than what the standard human being can know more a lot about. Basically like a actions of a mercenary physically, but more so have the the mind still of a human mentality.

Trenixa on the other hand, is much worse than the other one. To put it into more constructive detail, it's Xricor, but if the element was more into steroids. Basically completely strengthens the injected host, but at the price of having to go crazy like a zombie.

Good news is that there us a cure to revert the human back to their normal self, but thank fuck I wasn't injected for the bio-weapon. If I was, then considerably my whole life would be already over and I would be stuck as a different person and my mind would've already been shattered because of it.

Now onto the cafeteria, which is completely the most crowded part out of every areas of the prison aside from the courtyard, the food sometimes are at best, or even shit. It's just a torture room, except if it was 3x the size of the room.

I did eventually came upon to one of my greatest friends nearby. Nixo Fades. Whom I've met once when I first awoken from this prison. Safe to say I sat by near him, although his expression was just worries. Something must be going on about it.... And I'm not sure what is it...

And speaking of Nixo, the cause of him arriving here is because of a protest that was meant to be peaceful at Invictus, had suddenly turned into a bloodbath by the Phantasms. Which essentially was known as 'Invictus March Massacre'.

<[]>

Me: "Something's wrong bud? You don't look too good..."

Nixo: "You don't get it do you..?"

Me: "What? What do you mean that I don't get it?"

Nixo: "Have you not been keeping track to yourself? Completely blinded by what's been going on?"

He starts to fidget his hands as he was shaking.

Nixo: "You don't get it tonight.... But my fate has already been sealed.."

Me: "What do you mean that it already has been sealed?" *starts shaking him* "Snap out of it! You're probably hallucinating again and again just as usual!"

Nixo: "You have to know this escape plan with the rest now.... I cannot continue this knowing that I am next to get it..."

Me: "For what?"

Nixo: 'XRI-TRE'.......

Me: "No.... You seriously cannot be the next one getting it.."

Nixo: "It's inevitable.. One by one, everyone else here will get the same treatment of getting injected with the bio-weapon... I've lost a few of my friends because of it! And knowing that I'll be no longer the same Nixo that I was before..."

Me: "Well what am I going to do now without you?"

Nixo gave me a paper, giving a list of what I must do in order to continue the escape plan.

Nixo: "Read this. And you'll get your chance."

+

The 8 Steps of Noxton Escape

1. Secure the keycards, while not being caught by the guards.

2. Ascend from the darkness. The shadows will keep you covered to plan out the stealth attack.

3. Reign fire at any attackers trying to prevent us through the control center.

4. Unleash the hordes of the prisoners. Make the Phantasms pay for the real crimes against humanity.

5. Skewer any winged beasts that goes in our way, and make them suffer like we did. And free the remains from torture.

6. Wield the fist of an iron. Take the equipments from the armory, and every other equipments that will be useful.

7. Raise hell over the attackers, make them suffer and fall at the blood of their own. Leave no mercy for them just like they did.

8. Freedom for all!

Tonight's the time where every Phantasms, whom they've tortured our people, shall be in their death bed! I have contact some aid at some people for this mission. This will be the last the Phantasms will see us.

- Roxfe Xerox, the Blackouts.

+

<[]>

I read each of the list that was there. I was quite surprised to see the 8 list that was listed in the plans. So this is what was Roxfe has been planning about... He just kept it in top secret to Nixo in order to keep a low profile of the steps.

Considering with the Blackouts, they have finally showed themselves and and made a deal to Roxfe. Even if the risk had to be the necessity. And time is running out for the prison..

"You have to follow these steps with Roxfe leading," Nixo affirms to me as he gave me some paper clips. "Let them know my fate, but do not let them know the uprising until nightfall. Let the rampage begin...."

Nixo already stood up and started leaving the cafeteria as the bell rang again. This time, it's freetime for the prisoners now. But there had to be some complications first...

Everyone had to be annouced to get to the courtyard via speech by the leader of the Phantasms. I knew this would be troublesome considering the nature of the bio-weapon.

All were present, as so did the doors on the second floor opened, revealing the leader of the Phantasms himself. Yet he does not want to reveal his true own identity. This was none other than...

Kyx Argus.

One of the most dangerous and most oppressive leader of all time. Every 2 days for a month, he visits the prison. He has been wanted in almost every region but Invictus. Since his awakening, he has made Invictus fallen at his own hands. Building a new army because of this 'XRI-TRE'.... He's nothing but an actual cunt and a murderer. He's been one of the reason why that this place will be in ruins soon.

"Welcome everyone," he starts to speech in the ovation on top of us as a tone of cold perked up, "as you may all know. You guys have been brought here selected to be injected with the new bio-weapon of XRI-TRE. And I congratulate you for earning it. As a reward, this bio-weapon will make sure that these Blackouts are exterminated... In a couple days.. All of you will get it... You know the good I've done."

He then starts to laugh as he starts to clap with his hands, which none of us followed suit. "But now.... Have fun on your very few last days of being mere humans. Make your time worth while here..."

Then he left, leaving the rest of us spending our freetime before supper hits. This is concerning now.. Considering the fact that in a couple days left, every one of the prisoners, including me will get the injection of the XRI-TRE... And will be targeting the Blackouts soon in a war...

But little do these Phantasms know, everything will change... It just seems that they've been blinded to see what we've been planning for them for a surprise... And with the help of Roxfe.... Let there be no time to waste...

I've met up some of the prisoners who were part of the plan. I've explained them about the details with our own escape. With the guards being distracted, I've whispered the start of our escape plan.

"Alright, we all know the plan right? If you haven't, here are the details."

I then list the ideas via a drawing from the whole areas of the prison, which the others listened closely.

"First, I try to distract the guards by waking myself up. Unfortunately, we have to leave behind Nixo for this mission. He told me that he's been the next one the list getting an injection. With him giving out his life for us, I want you guys lock pick your cells and sneak up behind the guards and eliminate them while a few of you guys sneak up the control center without being spotted. That's where the keycards for the armory and the courtyard will be. Roxfe will help you guys. Then once we get those keycards, we go through the armory once Roxfe has made a call sign to the Blackouts to start bombing the prison areas. We charge straight through any incoming wardens in our way, get the armaments we needed, and then escape once and for all. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone that is nearby me nodded without saying a word. This helps give out communications much more better to complete the mission.

But now... nightfall has to wait... And this is the last time for these Phantasms to show they are no match on what's to come....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Let the whole uprising begin.....

<[]>

Timeskip to nighttime

I've been keeping myself on the line to not sleep. Although, noises can be heard in the distances as I looked at the cell of Nixo as wardens came nearby to it, opening it and pulling him away from his cell. I knew what is going to happen, but his sacrifice would not be vain to remember...

"You son of a bitch! Stop resisting!"

I looked at him as he was then knocked out by the baton from one of the wardens, leaving him unconscious.

Because of all the noise from the wardens beating up Nixo, I saw others took up their time and opened their cells without any noise being made from the opening. A few of them are sneaking up under the shadows as I signed my finger to be quiet until the time is right. I then looked at Roxfe in the control center as he gave me a nod with his head, signifying me to distract them.

I looked at the unconscious body of Nixo as the some of the wardens dragged him on the ground, leaving only a few to stay on guard.

Up until they saw me waking up and approached me with their batons on their hands, ready for a beat up....

"You!" One of the Phantasms wardens pointed at me. "I told you to sleep!"

His tone though did not faze me, as I looked at him with a smug on my face as the only thing I did is face the wardens as their expressions start to became worse. With the few of the prisoners with knives behind them without noticing.

"Did you not hear me? I said sleep! Don't make me do this aga-"

"What?" I mocked at them. "What are you going to do? Beat the shit out of me? Oh wait. You can't!"

"Oh now you've asked for it!" Verbalized one of the pissed of wardens as he takes out a key opening my cell as their batons readied. "I'll make sure I keep your mouth shut with the injection of the XRI-TRE!"

To suffice they say they will give me the injection after beating me up. Yeah, they thought so huh? It was then that the prisoners starts choke holding the wardens as they took their batons while the few kept holding them up before they ran out of air, and then stabbed them on the neck. Which then their bodies on start falling lifelessly as blood starts to spill out from their necks.

I got out of my cell and took the stairs to the control center where I met up with Roxfe as he opened the door, revealing the keycards that are being kept safe by him on the table.

"I've managed to disable the cameras of the prison. Every one of them," Roxfe declared as he gave me the keycards.

One of the keycards lead to the armory as the other leads to the courtyard, where the only exist is via the tower and jump down from the walls.

I looked at him with a smirk on my face. "Do it. Let the bloodbath begin."

Then, Roxfe changed the contacts of the radio, getting a strong signal by his voice speaking through.

"Is everything ready?" Asked through the radio

The signal became more strong and strong as we can hear someone.

"Everything is set up for the attack. Shall we proceed?"

Roxfe took a few seconds as he breathed in and out.

...

...

...

...

"Bomb them."

BOOM!

The sound of the explosion can be heard as the rooftop is heavily bombed, making the debris start falling down as the alarm starts to ring, being warned of an attack going on.

"That should keep 'em busy. Unleash the hordes now.. We should start going after our exit route," I avowed.

Roxfe nodded, and activated the prison cells of the prisoners, with them running out of their own rooms as they started charging through the exit, with doors kicking and the sounds of footsteps being rubbed against the floor.

"That should be our way to the armory!" Roxfe commented fiercely as he pointed to the door of the cafeteria where the way the armory leads to. "Let's gear up and start making it out of here!"

We started going down and start running to the doors. But as soon the doors from the opposite end was being smacked by the kick of the wardens, they immediately became alerted.

"Shit! CODE RED! All the captives are escapin-" One of the wardens was immediately cut off as soon he was being piled up with the other prisoners with pipes and knives they smuggled, killing them.

"Go!" Says one of the prisoner. "We'll deal with them!"

We took no time to waste as we continued running down to the cafeteria, where more wardens were being beaten up as the prisoners strangled them with ropes while kicking them in the face. This gave us enough time to get through the armory as I pulled out the keycard of my pockets, and then scanned it which then the doors opened, revealing 10 other wardens. Who looked at us with their hands in the air gasping, as I pulled out the customized Walther PPK out of my prison outfit and pointed at them, but immediately stopped by Roxfe who lowered my arm.

"Woah! Hold on! They're with us!" Roxfe commanded which I stand down.

"Roxfe? Oh thank God, I thought you would've been exposed and killed because of you being with the Blackouts," one of the wardens asked as they sighed in relief.

"Still standing," Roxfe laughs, "now let's change these outfits. We no longer need them anymore."

They opened the lockers as they removed their warden outfits, and replaced with something else. What took my attention was to Roxfe.

I couldn't believe it in my eyes. After all this time, they've kept themselves hidden from exposing their true identity. They've been into hiding in this place before the time is right to reveal themselves...

...

...

...

The Blackouts.

"Let them know about us! Let them know what we fight for! And let them know their downfall!" Roxfe speeches his words as it gives us confident.

Then he grabs me one of the weapons. A shotgun, otherwise known as a Persuader Mossberg 500. What he gave me was the one with the sight and drum mag.

This shotgun was modified to make sure that any resistance will be swept away and annihilated in that specific area. So having this gun gave me chances of more firepower.

"Let's do this," Roxfe commanded as we started heading out to the door.

Upon our encountering, we saw forces of the Phantasms at the hallways, spotting us, readying their weapons. We took cover as soon they started firing their weapons.

"Be alert! We have Blackouts in the base with prisoners being with them! We have Blackouts in the base with being with them! How's the south side?!" One of them was contacting for reinforcements through the radio.

"South side has been completely ambushed! We'll get you there as so- AAAAAA-" Another was answering back, but is suddenly killed, cutting off the contact.

"Everyone! Fire!" I told the Blackouts as they all fired their weapons, killing the Phantasms one by one as blood were everywhere on the walls.

"Go! Keep going!"

We kept running and running, until where we got to one of the nearest doors. The room of where the lab tests are supposed to happen now.

Upon opening it, two guards turned around with injections ready for Nixo as they pulled out their weapons, but immediately I gunned them down. Up until I was jumped by some prisoners that was hiding when I got close to Nixo, but they do not look like normal prisoners.. They were wearing some sort of metal armor and some goggles that they were wearing. Oh no.... Some of the prisoners were injected with it. Worst part is that is the phase that they got by the looks of the actions.

Phase 2. A more stronger variant, which completely makes the host movement in quicker speeds and can often go for hefty attacks, with armor that can minimally protect them. But there is one way worse, and it's not even Phase 3.

Phase 5, is a very notorious phase that can make the host go abnormally crazy, and suddenly became more vicious. Only a few of them were tested, yet most of them were killed because this could lead to brutalizing the wardens.

Speaking of which, I kept struggling and struggling until a few of the Blackouts kicked them, and then shooting at their bodies as they lifelessly fall down. They didn't have a choice. These poor souls life was simply over... All because of one injection...

"Agh.... fuck...." I was a bit hurt, but managed to keep myself stabilized as I was being pulled up by Roxfe. "Thanks..."

"Never will leave a man on the ground," he replied as we turned around to see Nixo sitting down with his arms and legs strapped, who was definitely not in his greatest state..

"Damn fuckers..." He coughed out some bits of blood as we set free, ".... took me many beatings.... but I'll be fine."

One of the prisoners and one of the Blackouts helped him get up side to side with both of his arms on their shoulder. But glad that his legs were not weak.

"Glad to see you not getting the same fate..." I affirmed, smiling at Nixo.

"Heh.... Guess this isn't the end for us... But for them..." He laughs as blood kept coming out of his mouth.

"What shall we do now? Sir?" One of the Blackouts questioned.

"We have to get to the courtyard.. The others will bomb the doors and make our way out. Come on! We have no time to waste to get out of here!" Roxfe ordered as we all nodded.

We kept running and running, killing many of the Phantasms out of the way as most of these fights get brutal. But we only suffered minimal injuries as no casualties is claimed.

Upon reaching through the courtyard, we arrived at the door, which was closed off as more of the enemies stood their ground and aimed their weapon at us.

"Get the- GAAAH!"

They were immediately started to be gunned down as we see helicopters being flown above. Being controlled by the prisoners as they shoot their weapons, killing any remaining Phantasms and wardens at the area.

"Yeah! Face the bullets by my hands of this weapon!"

"Woohoo!"

We started running at the door as Roxfe contacted the rest of the team.

"How long will this door blow up here?"

"In T-Minus 5 minutes we are blowing this door up! Hold out the enemies as many as you can till the timer goes up!"

All of the sudden, many groups of wardens and Phantasms started arriving as they started shooting at us and a few of the helicopters. We fired them back, killing them.

But we too also suffered some casualties. Many prisoners were killed as a few of our members of the Blackouts suffered major injuries. Completely negating their fighting. But we managed to kill any incoming attackers.

...

...

...

Up until this happened...

"Oh shit! WATCH OU-"

BOOM!

CRASH!

We saw helicopters exploding out of the sky as the burning metal of the flying vehicle crashed, smothered in flames as we covered out eyes because of the explosion....

... Only to reveal the worst out of it from the distance...

"Exterminate all threats. Initiating the Protocol: Hell Storm. Target set for prisoners and Blackouts," the robotic voice gave out as it readied the weapon.

"Holy shit.... TAKE COVER!" Roxfe yelled as we all took cover. "WE HAVE A FUCKING JUGGERNAUT RAMPAGER HERE! WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP SHOOTING AT IT!"

We all fired at this monstrosity of a robot, wielding some sort of machine gun.. But this was not what your average machine gun looks like.... The Juggernaut Rampager charged his weapon up, revealing an energy ball being emitted, firing at the covers of a few prisoners, blasting them as it killed many. Then started to storm bullets at us.

"What the fuck...." I was flabbergasted to see the nature of this robot, meant to destroy and kill...

This is not going to be an easy task to destroy it....

We kept firing and firing, up until the doors of the courtyard were blasted away, hitting the robot with the bits and pieces, revealing many of the Blackouts arriving.

"Sir! We have arrived! But what the hell is that thing?!" One of them asked.

"No time for questions! Destroy it as soon as possible!"

They all started joining us in the firefight as we exchanged bullets to bullets as more and more of the Blackouts took support for us to destroy the Juggernaut Rampager. But many deaths were counting.

"ROCKET LAUNCHER FIRING!" One of them yelled as he fired a supersonic rocket at the robot, damaging it and destroying its gun.

However, the robot started to become more and more vicious with its tone now.

"INITIATING SCORCHING SHOCK ZERO. CHARGE AT NECESSARY THREATS."

The Juggernaut Rampager then started rushing at us at a speed of a human. Which we then everyone split up as the robot was charging at us, grabbing one of the Blackouts as he was shocked with pain being heard screaming, killing him instantly.

I knew this would be a bold move... But the risk have to be taken...

...

...

I started charging at the robot now...

"XYROZ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! GET BACK HERE NOW! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN HANDLE IT!" Roxfe yelled at me, but I did not follow as I yelled back at him.

"THIS IS FOR YOUR GUYSES SAKE OF SURVIVAL! JUST LEAVE IT TO ME!"

I charged at him with the customized Walther PPK and the Persuader Mossberg 500 as it fired at him one by one, now setting a target on me now.

"TARGET IDENTIFIED. ELIMINATE XYROZ EXCEL."

I rolled any incoming attacks by the charging attack of the robot as I kept shooting and shooting at it, creating many bits and pieces falling off of it.

<[]>

POV: Third Person

"He's actually doing it..." Roxfe looked at Xyroz in aghast.

Seeing the man he has made been trusting with, is fighting of the Juggernaut Rampager. Nobody could thought of it... Not even Nixo did...

Unfortunately when the robot grabbed Xyroz with its hands, many gasped as they aimed their weapons.

"XYROZ!"

But Xyroz is not giving it up anytime soon. As the robots shocked him with electricity, he yelled in pain, but one of his eyes turned in rage as he looked at the robot still shocking him as he pulled out his shotgun out.

"You.... Will... Never take THESE GUYS! I WILL TAKE YOURS INSTEAD! RRRAAAAAGGGHHH!" He yelled in rage as he started slam fire the  shotgun, putting the extra 20 shells at the robot that keeps shocking him.

Xyroz is still handling the pain as he continued to fire and reload. Giving the robot many bullets of hell.

"W-What's going on with him?" Nixo looked in horror seeing what's been going on.

"No way.... Is this... what the Dyslytixas Acheron does?" Roxfe thought to himself about Xyroz.

As soon Xyroz kept continuing to fire at the Juggernaut Rampager, the robot starts to shut off many of its systems, as a glowing orange light starts to appear with static coming through, blinding the man, thus created an explosion and blasted Xyroz away as the explosion was vicious. Landing at his back near to the group.

"XYROZ!" Roxfe yelled as his eyes widened in horror to see what happened to him.

Some of his parts of his stomach disintegrated. But his right arm became completely annihilated as he started to bleed a lot on the ground. But Xyroz still had the strength of his head, which was bleeding and looked at his trusted friend.

"Heheh... It was all worth.... it in the end........... Roxfe....." Xyroz coughed a lot of blood as his vital signs were getting weaker and his skin paled...

"No.... No no no NO!" Roxfe held on the body of his friend, almost becoming lifeless, yet he put his left hand on his face as he marked it with a bloody hand print.

"Go..... continue..... without.... me...." He slowly says the words weakly as he starts becoming cold. "Never leave.... a man.... on the.... ground.. But... this.... is.... the only.... time you can...."

Roxfe didn't have a choice, as he let go of his friend, dying in the despair of the prison as the others yelled at him.

"Roxfe! We gotta go! Now! The whole place is about to be bombed into ruins!"

He started running back to his group, looking down as Nixo looked at him, only to give out a response by shaking his head. There was nothing he could do to save him..

Everyone got inside the vehicles, as it started to drive away the prison area, but both Roxfe and Nixo looked at the doorway of the courtyard, seeing the lifeless Xyroz on the ground in the distance.. They could not say a word...

Xyroz on the other hand, was at its last breath for survival. Yet his time is running out.. Looking at again at the Blackouts and his friends as he gave one last smile.

"Heh... See you..... in.... the..... next few.... years..."

His eyes started to slowly close as his vital signs were starting slow down.. Even he starts to become colder and colder.... His time is up....

...

...

...

...

...

"Oh shit.... He needs help now..."

Four people approached at then poor physical body of Xyroz, as they all looked at him at the ground, in a pool of blood as his breathing is slowing down even more and more until the last of it finishes. All of them with grey skins.

(Caladrius, Juggernaut_Infected OC)

"Caladrius, call Auditor. Tell him we found him, yet he needs serious help.." Told the one with red goggles.

"On it," Caladrius replied as he contacted the person called, Auditor.

"Auditor here, any news?" Auditor starts speaking through their contacts.

"Me, Hank, Sanford, and Deimos found him, but his state is worse than I thought it would be. Lost his right arm, his face bleeding, and some parts of his body like his stomach is completely disintegrated. I'll have to treat him in the base with Dr. Ludwig, knowing where we are right now is gonna get bombed..." Caladrius explained the details.

"... Looks like we need to bring him in. This Outlander.... he's our vital asset and ally.. The legends were true after all... But no time to waste.... We need to know about the Phantasms and stop them from expanding....."

Then a portal activated as Hank picked up the bloodied body of Xyroz, as he looked at his friends.

"Lets go..."

They all nodded and went into the portal, as it disappeared in thin air, leaving nothing but the sounds of flames and alarm that is still setting off. Leaving the whole prison in ruins.....

To be continued.....

Next Chapter: 1: Radar Hunting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...