Fated Love || Moonsun

By MissKellyZyx

Moonbyul built feelings towards Yongsun, she confessed before her flight abroad. Ps: This story is g!p. HIGHE... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

1.3K 33 4
By MissKellyZyx

When Solar's Boyfriend Eric died after 5 years, she met Byul who would be attached to her daughter who liked Byul so much quickly.

Because of what Byul did for her daughter and her daughter's wishes she tried to open her heart to someone again.

Byul slowly fell to Solar and tried to confess before she went abroad.

"Jieun-ah... Maybe this is the last time we will meet and go to the ice cream shop," Byul said as she kneels to the kid, Solar was just looking at them, eating her ice cream.

"Why Unnie? Did you find another baby?" Jieun sadly asked, "You're my only baby, Because unnie will Ummm... I'm going abroad tomorrow,"

"What will you do there? Can mommy and I go with you?" Byul shakes her head, "No, Baby... I'm going to work there," Byul said, Stroking the kids' hair.

"Are you going to find your girlfriend there?" Jieun asked which Byul chuckled. "I like someone here in Seoul so I won't find someone there," Byul said, she glanced at Solar.

"Who?"

"Hmm? Yes?" Byul asked, "I want you to be my mommy too..." Jieun asked, Solar quickly looked at Jieun.

"Why? You have dad right?" Byul asked, Jieun nodded, "I have but I didn't see him... He's in heaven now," Jieun sadly said,

"I love daddy but he wasn't here..." Jieun said, "Your Dad was happy watching you upstairs because you grow so well and so pretty and cute," Byul said,

"Be my daddy too..." Jieun said, "It was not easy, Baby..." Byul said,

"You don't love us?" Jieun asked, Byul gulped. "Of course I do..."

"You love me?" Jieun asked, Byul smiled and nodded, "Of course,"

"You love Mommy?" Jieun asked, Byul slowly looked at Solar, "I... I love... mommy," Byul said, looking at Solar who slowly looked at her too. "Hmm?"

"I love you. I do like you, maybe I need to tell this one to you before I leave," Byul said again, Solar blinking her eyes. She held the girl's hand.

"Of course, I know you are not like me but I respect that, I don't know but I fell for you... day by day, I hope you don't mind it." Byul uttered, Solar couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I don't know what to say, I was surprised..." Solar said, to which Byul chuckled. "That's fine... Just let me love you from afar, I just wanted you to know what my feelings are." Byul said, She quickly looked at Jieun.

"So... Where do you want to go now? I still have time so..." Byul asked the kid. "Hmm, Can we go to the arcade?" Byul quickly nodded and carried the kid.

"Let's go then," Byul said, She looked back to Solar and offered her hands, "You don't want to be alone here, right?" Byul asked, Solar just smiled and went with the two.

Solar was just watching the two who were playing, "Mommy! Come here!" Jieun shouted, Solar smiled and went to the two.

"Are you awkward?" Byul asked, "No, I'm not... I'm just thinking about something," Solar said, Byul nodded.

The three were playing happily, Solar being pushed by someone which her fell to Byul, "Oh! Are you okay?" Byul asked, holding Solar's waist while Solar's hands were on Byul's shoulders. They both were looking into each other's eyes.

Solar quickly looked away and Byul let her go. "Ah... Yes, Just someone pushed me... Thank you," Solar said, Byul nodded.

They were buying some food and Jieun was in front. It was crowded and they kept pushing Solar. Byul looked back and grabbed Solar's waist to her.

"Put your bag in front of you," Byul said, Solar just do it. As they were done, They sat on the vacant bench.

"We can still call you, Unnie?" Jieun asked, "Of course, you can and I would love that though so I won't be bored and homesick there," Byul said,

They just enjoy it and after Byul sends the two to their apartment, Jieun falls asleep as she is tired.

Byul carried the kid inside the apartment as Solar opened it. "Just put her in her room," Solar said, Byul nodded.

"You really ate so well today..." Byul said, she stretched her arms. Looking at the kid, Solar was looking from the door frame. "It was nice to meet you and your mom, I hope you grow up so well," Byul said, Stroking the kid's hair.

"I will miss you, Bunny. I love you," Byul said and left a soft kiss on Jieun's Forehead. Solar went to the living room and Byul slowly closed the door.

"Unnie... I'll get going now, Take care here..." Byul said, Solar stood up. "Can't you stay for so long?" Solar asked,

"You need to rest now too..." Byul said, "I thought you have work here?" Solar asked,

"Uhmm, yea I have... But, They transferred me abroad for only 3 years so I just grabbed it..." Byul said, Solar nodded.

"You will go back, right?" Solar asked, Byul shrugs. "That's the thing that I didn't know but It was up to me if I would go back or not..." Byul said,

"Go back, Please? We will wait for you..." Solar said, "Stay for a little longer, Please?" Solar asked, Byul sighed and nodded.

"Okay, but I'll go at 11 p.m my flight was 2 a.m," Byul said, Solar kissed her lips which shocked Byul.

Solar softly bit Byul's lower lips after she licked it, Byul opened her mouth for Solar to enter while Solar put Byul's hands on her waist.

Solar pinned Byul to the wall, Their kisses went wet, sloppy, and deep. Byul pulled it, "Hey, Are you okay? What happened to you?" Byul asked, cupping Solar's face.

"I... don't know, I-I'm sorry... Sorry..." Solar said, shaking her head, "Hmm?"

"I want... you, Byul. I'm so confused now, I don't know," Solar said as she put her head on Byul's shoulder, "Don't be affected by my confession, Yong... Don't push yourself because I love you..." Byul said,

"I... I will figure it out..." Solar said, Byul hums. "You have 3 years to figure it out..." Byul said,

"You're not joking about your confession?" Solar asked, looking at Byul's face. "Of course, I'm not, I won't confess in front of your daughter if that was a joke... If I'm in love with someone it is still... I love you, Yong... I really do," Byul said, holding Solar's waist.

Solar really can't control herself, she kissed Byul again, holding Byul's waist, and went to her room without breaking their kisses. Byul just responded as couldn't control herself too as she was getting to Solar.

Byul pinned Solar to the wall, "You really want this?" Byul asked, Solar nodded and locked the door. She pushed Byul to her bed and removed her shirt.

"Oohh..." Byul exclaimed as she saw Solar in her black bra. "Removed that shirt for me," Solar commanded, Byul nodded and removed her top, and left her bra black.

Solar quickly cupped Byul's chest and massaged it roughly, Byul holding her moans.

Solar was on Byul's top, kissing Byul's neck, finding the girl's soft spot. As she spotted it Byul let out her soft moan.

"Y-you found it... it, Ughmm~" Solar smirked, just kissing and licking it.

Byul's hands were on Solar's waist as the girl was sitting on her stomach. "Oh my gosh, Yongsun..."

"Shhh... Don't moan that loud, Jieun might have heard us," Solar whispered.

---

They had their romance, Solar was laying in Byul's arms covered by the blanket with their naked bodies.

"After your husband... Did you think about having a relationship again? I mean of course you guys are married..." Byul uttered, Solar was hugging her waist.

"We're not married. He's my boyfriend..." Solar uttered, "Oh... I thought you guys were married," Solar chuckled and looked at her.

"We're supposed to get married but the accident happened…"

"Do you love him so much, right?" Byul asked, "He's part of me too, He's my daughter's dad but It's been 5 years too and I guess I need to open my heart too... Jieun kept asking me when she will have a dad since she didn't see her dad... But, I can't answer it since I wasn't ready to commit after her dad," Solar said,

"If you're not ready just take so much time and think about it for so many times…"

"Hmm... Wanna be my daughter's dad?" Solar asked, Byul's eyes widened. "Silly, Do you think it was so easy... wait..." Byul paused,

"Are you asking me to be... your girlfriend?" Byul asked, Solar nodded. "I'm the one who should ask you that one... The happenings today were so fast, I don't know what to say..." Byul said,

"That hurts, Okay." Solar uttered, Byul cupped her face, "Of course, I want to be with you... the two of you... But, I will still let you figure it out when I'm not here, I could wait for you until you are ready" Byul said,

"I wanted to court you..." Byul said, Solar kissed her nose, "Okay, when you go back I will let you, so go back here if you want to be with us..." Solar said, Byul nodded.

"So, Can I court you?" Byul asked, Solar nodded. "Of course! But, How? You are in abroad," Solar asked, Stroking Byul's hair who was Stroking her hair too.

"Secret, You will just know it," Byul said, Solar shrugged.

---

Byul took a bath at Solar's apartment, while Solar cooked some meals for Byul.

"Yong, I need to go now... You guys should be safe, take care here," Byul said, "You too... Call me when you go home and before your flight..." Solar said,

"Copy, Ma'am. I need to prepare now, I will miss you guys, especially you... I love you, Do my words, Got it? Figure it out. I won't be mad or anything when it wasn't the same as I wanted... Do it, You got me?" Byul asked, Solar nodded and sweetly smiled at her.

"I will miss you too, We will miss you... I will do it, Go now... Drive safe," Solar said, Byul kissed Solar's forehead, and nose and gave her a peck kiss. "I had fun tonight..." Byul said, Solar chuckled and hugged her.

"Hmmm... Go now, here's your meal. Eat this, Okay?" Solar said and handed the bag to Byul. The girl nodded, "Yes, Sun... I'll go now, Lock the door, Okay?"

"Sun?" Solar confusedly asked, "My Sun…" Byul slightly smirks.

"I'd better go now. Bye-bye, I love you." Byul softly said, their hands slowly parted it. "I love you," Solar said, Byul smiled.

Byul looked back again and walked back to Solar, "Hmm, Why?" Solar asked, Byul kissed her again. "I can't go..." Byul said, Solar chuckled and softly pushed her.

"You need to prepare now, Go home now..." Solar said, Byul dragged Solar's hands to her. "Aah Ya!" Solar exclaimed, Byul kissed her again.

"Your lips taste so sweet..." Byul said, Solar smacked her, "Stop being weirdo there..." Byul chuckled.

"Aigoo,"

"What do you want huh?" Solar asked, leaning on the doorframe. "You will give it to me?"

"If I could do it..." Solar uttered, Byul smiled with her nose muscles, Solar kissed her forehead, she looked at Byul's eyes which were now blushing so hard.

She slowly kissed the girl's nose, Byul opened her mouth and Solar chuckled and then kissed it.

Byul pushed Solar and went inside again, They both kissed hungrily and it was wet and sloppy.

"M-more..." Byul said and closed her eyes. She was letting Solar own her, She sucked Solar's mouth.

They pulled their kisses and chuckled as they looked at each other, "I love you," Byul said, Solar smiled sweetly.

"I love you too..." Byul hugged her tightly. "You should go now," Byul hummed.

They parted their hugs and Byul finally left.

---

Byul quickly called Solar as she was heading to the airport,

🐹 "I forgot to call you when I got home but I was heading to the airport now,"

🐰"Have you eaten?"

🐹 "I will it the meal you make in the airport or maybe on the plane,"

🐰"You Haven't told me where you will go..."

🐹 "Australia..."

🐰"So far..."

Byul was now on the plane and still talking with Solar on the phone.

🐹 "We will be boarding in 5 minutes... I'll just message you when I'm already there, You should sleep now too..."

🐰"Alright, Have a safe flight... Eat the meal too and have some rest,"

🐹 "Yes, Bye-bye ... Good Morning,"

🐰"Good Morning too..."

As the call ended, the plane took off. Byul ate her meal first and had some sleep.

---

Byul:
I just came here. It was such a long flight.

Yongsun:
Have some rest now, The flight was tiring...

Byul:
So much, I'll just sleep first.

Byul just slept after she messaged Solar.

---

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 674 46
Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and only Moon Byulyi wasn't in Saemi's schedul...
18K 737 25
Wherein, Kim Yong-sun and Moon Byul-yi are exes back in their college days. Destiny will be lead them to see each other. Started: October 2021 Ended...
10K 392 12
Time, distance and circumstances kept them apart. Seasons change and they also did, but did their feelings stay the same? Can Moonbyul and Yongsun ke...
Choose By moon

Fanfiction

56.7K 2.4K 34
Who will you choose? The person who loves you, Or the person you love but doesn't love you back? Choose, Moon ByulYi. Moonrene × Moonsun