I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

Por read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Más

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

59. Let's Get The Show Started.

977 50 42
Por read_write_work

THIRD PERSON POV.

Ara had mixed her own mana with Lucas' to put a protection spell on Ijekiel to give Athernitas a good shock.

"It'll activate the moment he touches you." Ara had said while putting the spell on Ijekiel.

"Also, Lucas will be there to protect you."

"I'll be there to beat that bastard's ass." Lucas corrected but Ara ignored him.

"Just make sure you act properly."

"Yes, I will. Thank you, Your Highness."

"We should be the one thanking you, Ijekiel." Athy said.

"No, I'm glad that there's something that I could help with." Ijekiel said looking slightly sad.

Athy looked at Ijekiel and Ara noticed the atmosphere and pulled Lucas aside for a moment.

"What?" He asked and Ara gave him a look.

"He'll probably go crazy after noticing my mana so be a little careful and protect the boy." She said and he frowned before looking away.

"I'm not getting compensated enough to even protect a snotty brat." Ara sighed.

"I'll compensate you once we're done taking care of this." Ara said and Lucas smiled brightly.

"Then, let's do this quickly!"

Lucas and Ara stepped back to face Ijekiel and Athy again and noticed the artifact ring on his finger.

"What is this?" Lucas asked looking displeased.

"A toy like that won't be of any help to you, it will only give you away..." Lucas said.

"That's why I'm taking it with me." Ijekiel said as he brought up his hand.

"Seeing this, he'll underestimate me and lower his defenses."

"That's Ijekiel for you!" Athy grinned as she got impressed while I threw my arm around her shoulders with an overly sweet smile on my face.

"I've never got even a word of praise from you for everything I've done for days and you're suddenly praising Whitey's boy." I said telepathically and she looked at me with a nervous smile.

"We-Well..."

"I was only able to hold on for this long because of your faith in me, Princesses. And I also have to repay Princess Amara for saving my father's life." Ijekiel said.

"So, I'll say this again," Ijekiel said as he smiled with his hand on his heart.

"I'll lay my life for your, Princesses."

Lucas seemed to have gotten in a sudden bad mood after that before Ara calmed him down and sent the two for their task while she and Athy went to their father.

Ijekiel knocked on the door of Anastacius' office, it was way grand than the office where Athanasia or the Emperor worked.

"What is it?" Anastacius called.

"It's me, Ijekiel Alpheus."

Ijekiel was called in and he walked up to the desk with a solemn look on his face.

"Due to the Duke's condition declining, we would like to request a formal break from his duty." He spoke.

"He said that himself?" Anastacius asked.

"... No, however, there's a definite need for it." Ijekiel's expression was upset, he could still recall the weak and pale face of his father which was before Princess Amara had healed him.

Anastacius observed Ijekiel for a moment, he knew his brainwash wouldn't be detected easily and Duke Alpheus was dying because of the side effect of the spell.

"While I am aware that the Duke has been crucial in his assistance towards you, Your Majesty. His condition has deteriorated to the point that he is having difficulty even with performing his daily duties. As such..." Ijekiel spoke.

"The investigation into Emperor Claude's use of black magic will be carried out soon." Anastacius spoke.

"I will make sure to give him plenty of time to rest afterwards. Be gone."

Ijekiel clenched his fists, he was grateful that Her Highness had saved his father the other night or this man who had put that spell on his father wouldn't even let him die peacefully.

"... Forgive me... But there's one thing I'd like to ask..." Ijekiel spoke.

"How will... the investigation be carried out?"

Anastacius looked at Ijekiel, "I will spill droplets of Emperor Claude's blood over the magic circle. If there are any traces of black magic, the magical circle will respond verifying our suspicions." Anastacius explained.

Ijekiel stood there stiff and angry with a low voice in his head.

"Don't worry anymore."

He felt a little assured having that voice support him.

"What's that you're holding?" Anastacius asked making Ijekiel flinch.

A magic artifact, it was impossible for Anastacius to not notice it.

"Ha, you're truly your father's son, aren't you?" Anastacius hissed before he used mana to destroy the artifact in Ijekiel's hand.

Anastacius gripped Ijekiel's jaw glaring at him wondering if he should brainwash him as well.

"You dare attempt to assassinate me inside my own palace? The very audacity..."

But what he didn't expect was the protection spell that was layered on Ijekiel which made his eyes go wide and he let go of Ijekiel.

Ijekiel jumped back as the red magic circles appeared over him making Anastacius fall to the ground because of the impact as the spell repelled him.

"Y-You little!" He gasped, "You think you could capture me with something like this!"

Anastacius growled angrily, but then his eyes widened as he noticed the essence of the mana of the spell.

"Very good. After having stolen my mana, I'd be disappointed if you didn't put up more of a fight." Lucas spoke as he appeared behind Anastacius.

"What's this? A hole in your barrier?"

Anastacius or rather Athernitas recognized the presence in an instant as he kneeled on the ground.

The sharp crystals protruded from the ground from underneath Anastacius tearing through his skin and making him bleed.

"Oh, now you're quiet." Lucas spoke as he stood in front of the kneeling Athernitas.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"You..." Anastacius or rather Athernitas growled up at Lucas who smirked at him.

"My Ara told me to bring you in one piece so I made sure to be careful."

Ijekiel noticed as how Lucas sounded proud when he said 'My Ara' it was quite obvious with them talking and looking at each other but was it really true that the Mage of the Tower and the Crown Princess were a thing?

Ijekiel pushed away the thoughts as he saw the present scene.

Athernitas was shocked he couldn't believe it, he was seeing Lucas in front of him and not to mention he was feeling Athelinda's mana all around him. Could it be that she was around too? Or did Lucas get her mana somehow? No, it was impossible! But what was this? My Ara? Did Princess Amara wake up?

"Hey, let me ask you this." Lucas smirked darkly at Anastacius.

Suddenly he felt the crystals stabbing into his body as Lucas increased the pressure.

"Gaah!" Anastacius shouted.

"You know who I am, don't you?" Lucas asked and Athernitas glared at him.

"Look at you, prancing about in your descendant's body like some evil spirit. You don't find it unseemly?" Lucas said as he crouched before Athernitas.

Ijekiel was shocked to hear the word 'descendant' from Lucas. He knew Princess Amara knew about this black entity but for it to be an ancestor of the royal family?!

"... Coming out of nowhere like that. I have no idea what the Court Magician is talking about!" Anastacius shouted and Lucas smirked.

"How dare you injure a member of the royal family!"

"Ah, she told me you'd try this card. Hiding because you're too scared to face reality."

Athernitas glared up at Lucas, "That's enough of that now, get up."

Lucas said as he grabbed the crystal which had gathered Anastacius' blood before he grabbed his arm pulling him up.

"What? What do you mean by injured?" Lucas said as he patted Anastacius' shirt casting the recovery spell.

"You're perfectly unharmed." Lucas said and then smirked.

"Now I've got what I needed, so let's get going. There's someone who wants to see you."

Anastacius' eyes widened as he heard that.

Ara and Athy stood in Lucas' Tower admiring the place.

"Ah, it feels so long since I came here." Ara said smiling and Athy looked at her.

"Hey, do you think Athernitas will show himself?"

"Nope. He's a coward, he'll probably hide back and let Anastacius sort the shit that he's done." Ara said as she was still invisible.

Just then Lucas along with Anastacius walked towards them and Anastacius looked at Athy.

Suddenly the floor below started sparkling and the nobles whom Ara had sent magical personal royal invitations had appeared.

"I see the Duke is here as well."

"I just arrived myself."

"What's going on all of a sudden, we received Her Highness Amara's personal invitation?"

Anastacius' eyes widened as he heard that.

"But where is she?"

"Princess Athanasia is here though."

"She's talking with the Court Magician."

Ara ignored the nobles words as she focused on Lucas who smirked.

"I did what you told, Ara."

"As expected of the great Mage Lucas. You did great!" Ara patted his shoulder while he smiled.

"Lucas, why are you smiling like that?" Athy asked.

"I'm being praised." He simply said and Athy sighed.

Ara turned her gaze on all the nobles who had appeared, "How is it that His Majesty the former Emperor is here as well?"

"Let's get the show started. Athy, take charge." Ara spoke making Athy sigh.

"Just do it yourself now."

"One last time, child."

"I see that everyone has gathered. As busy as you are I thank you for answering such an abrupt summons." Athy stood near the railing of the balcony as she faced the nobles.

"You all were summoned here to respond to your demands for an inquiry into Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia's and Her Highness Amara de Alger Obelia's use of black magic."

The nobles stared at her with slight surprise.

"Since my uncle gave voice to some unfavorable claims at our previous conference. I've gathered you all and my uncle here today so that you may personally verify the matter."

"I... I don't believe you! An unexpected summons such as this is just an attempt to obfuscate the allegations, is it not?!" Calio shouted.

"Besides, it wasn't even you who sent us the invitations, it was clearly mentioned that Her Highness Amara had summoned us. And who says that you haven't already tamperer with the results and to hide your crime...!"

The sudden thunderclap made Calio jump away and Lucas stepped ahead.

"Oh dear, please be careful. In my tower, any loud noises or abrupt motions can cause the concentrated mana to flare up." Lucas said and then smirked.

"Besides, Her Highness Amara doesn't like loud noises so, please be careful for your own sake."

The nobles went pale in an instant.

"And, furthermore, any utterance of a falsehood inside the tower will result in your limbs being torn off, so, you can be assured of the authenticity behind the inquiry." Lucas said as he made the mana circles appear in the air and Ara smirked.

Lucas knew Ara's words would work, she had planned it all so carefully yet, while executing it he was having fun.

Anastacius looked at Lucas as he couldn't feel Athernitas thinking he might have been scared away.

"Now, with my Lord Uncle, personally present, I will begin the investigation process." Athy said as she used her magic.

"With His Majesty still in an unstable state, it pained me to request a sample of his blood and well, Her Highness just gave her saying she'd love to see your reactions." Athy smirked.

"As such, please refrain from any further wayward commentary." She said before she tested both Ara's and Claude's blood samples.

"There appear to be no issues."

"This makes it quite clear that the accusations levied against the Emperor, Her Highness Amara and myself by my Lord Uncle were false."

"Are there any objections?"

The nobles were quiet and Athy smiled and then sighed loudly.

"Now, I'm free from this!" Athy grinned and Ara smirked.

"Ara! I'm tired just take over now." Athy said as she sighed making everyone gasp in shock including Anastacius.

Ara removed her invisiblity spell and appeared sitting on the railing dressed in a red shirt and black dress pants with her long black coat hanging from her shoulders.

Watching the Crown Princess appear made the nobles shocked but they all at once bowed before Ara.

"Greetings to the Star of Obelia, Crown Princess Amara. May the brilliant rays of the Sun forever shine down upon you!" The nobles spoke in unison and Ara smirked at them using her cold gaze.

"Long time no see." She spoke making a few nobles shudder.

Ara tilted her head and saw Anastacius' expression which made her smirk even more.

"You too... Uncle." Anastacius found it hard to breath as Ara was exuding the mana which made even Athernitas fall to his knees.

***

Hello everyone!

How are you guys? I'm good.

Well, the story is moving towards the end quite fast... Or wait is it only me who thinks that?

Anyways, I actually planned to keep it from you guys but well.. somehow, this story's ending date coincides with my birthday. When I realised it at first I was quite surprised but then I was happy.

I hope you guys keep enjoying this story and keep on voting and commenting. We're really close to 1K votes and that makes me really happy!

Have a great day everyone!

P. S. Finally, I got a perfect enough picture for Ara's grand entry!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
29.3K 882 13
During the original Prince and the Raven there towards near what you would call the begging of the end, there is a strange twist in the story. Once l...
383K 15.5K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...