Bsd Angst One Shots

By Lo8477

One shot bsd fanfics, all are angst everyone are traumatized but I like writing hurt-comfort so they mostly e... More

Oda & Dazai
Ranpo
Ranpo part 2
Atsushi
Akutagawa & Gin, Also Higuchi
Atsushi exeption
Dazai Without Jacket
Dazai in a bar
๐Ÿซ€
Atsushi at home Kyoka not
Dazai w wannie/pl/
Dazai in a bathtub/eng/
Dazai, medicine
Atsushi ate candy
Kyoka's sketchbook
Atsushi saw someone
Yosano and a bandaged boy
Atsushi with Tanizaki
Blood
Blood 2
Dazai, Yosano, Kunikida, Ranpo
๐Ÿซ€
Dazai with Chuya sadly Mori
Cold
Atsushi, dogs
Samotna Lucy /pl/
Lonely Lucy /eng/
๐Ÿซ€
๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿซ€
Dazai feels sick
Christmas Gift ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Opening gifts that aren't for me
Untitled Part 38

Atsushi on lunch break

781 14 6
By Lo8477

Tw Eating disorder, Child abuse

The armed detective agency is having a lunch break and so everyone are geting ready, or alredy eating their food. Dazai is eating canned crab and talking to Tanizaki (but actualy to everyone) about how much he want's to commit suicide with a beautiful woman but before it he want's to eat a crab with her. Ginger eating a nicely packed by his sister bento next to him chuckles weirded out not realy knowing how to answer. He looks other way to escape this not so normal conversation with the brunette. As he turns his head he sees a silver haired boy sitting besides his desk. Dazai sat besides Tanizaki so now that his desk is free the boy can sit beside Atsushi. Smiling, ginger walks up to him together with his bento, he is about to ask what's silver haired eating but stops as he notices that Atsushi doesn't have anything on the desk in front of him.
Tanizaki tilts his head a little in confusion and asks why isn't the other eating anything? Atsushi looks at him only now noticing his presence in the chair next to his. He lifts his hand to the longer strand of his silver hair and fidgets with it looking nervous while searching for an answer or even a at least belivable excuse. Tanizaki notices his distress and nervousnes so he skillfuly changed the topic (talking about what they have to do today) but not forgeting about this, just saving the talk for a more suitable moment.

The break soon finished and Atsushi grabbed documents laying on his desk, then standing up and going to Ranpo who grabs the paper with his a bit sticky from a jelly bean he has been eating hands. Ranpo examines all of the text writen in document, he does it as fast as he reaches for another green jelly bean throwing it to his mouth. After finishing chewing on the green jeally bean, detevtive looks with his closed eyes on the boy infront of his desk. Atsushi stands still the whole time waiting for anything his coworker will say. Black haired sneezes loudly making the other jump like a scared cat, then he tells him a place where Atsushi needs to go and tells him some hints about how to solve this case. Atsushi stares blankly at him to next burst out saying he has his stuf to do and older male should do his. Black haired just spins on his chair and says that he doesn't want to do it because it's too boring. Sighning Atsushi agrees but before heding for the door tells Ranpo that he will need to give him one of his sweets for this. Ranpo says "okie" (he lies).

By now most people in the ADA finished their job and went home, the only ones that are still in the office are Tanizaki, Dazai(weirdly?) and as a loud band of the door is heard- also a very sweting and beathless Atsushi. Tanizaki, not realy having a lot to do only finishing a raport, immediantly walked to other boy asking if he's alright and why is he so out of breath and wet. Gray haired looked around and to Ranpo's desk, older detective being gone makes Atsushi groan. Then he turns his head and looks emberessed at Tanizaki. Atsushi explains that he accidently fell to water while doing Ranpo's case. Ginger does a understending sound and asks him if he has any more work today. Thankfully Atsushi responded "no" while squeezing some of his hair to get the water out of them. Tanizaki taking in how wet his clothes and whole him in general are proposed that he changes into a change of clothes. Atsushi let's go of his hair and shakes his head saying that he doesn't have any clothes. Ginger sighs (not annoyed just a normal sigh) and grabbs others hand saying that he can change in his, Atsushi tries to protest saying he's going home anyways so there's no need. But then Tanizaki protested on his protest saying that Kyoka will be extremaly woried if she sees gray haired come home all soaked wet. Atsushi thinks for a few seconds finally lowering his head in defeat as ginger boy dragged him into the storage room.

They walked in and Tanizaki told other to wait for a second and he's just gonna go get his spare clothes. Gray haired nodded and as the door closed with a light impact he sat on the ground fidling with his hair out of boredom. Ginger soon returned with a white button uo shirt and gray-ish jeans. Atsushi started taking off his clothes, first shirt. He was a bit uncomfortable at first then as he rememebred that he has a few gross scars from the orphanage. But he shook his head telling himself that his coworkers were good people (It's Atsushi's thoughts) and they wouldn't think of him differently if they saw his scars. Tanizaki held the clothes while other unclothed, he would come out to let him do this himself but honestly theur both man and also Atushi didn't seem to mind so he just held the clothes for him, he still looked away tho. Gray haired reached for the white shirt, Tanizak seeing it grabbed the shirt and held it infront of Atsushi who thanked and began to unbutton the shirt. While he did so Tanizaki stared at him stared because now that he turned his head Atsushi's way he could see him. Or more specificly his ribcage as well as other bones on display, he looked like a skeleton and now Tanizaki rememebred their conversation from lunch break. Gingers' hand grabbed silver haired's wrist, he looked at other with confusion stoping his work of unbuttoning the shirt. Tanizaki gasped in awe as his hand fully grabbed the whole wrist, he looked at Atsushi's confused face.
"Atsushi... Have you been eating?"
Atsushi's eyes loose any emotion they held a second ago and he immediantly took his hand back holding it behind himself. Tanizaki took it as answer.
"Listen... Is there any reason for you not eating? If there is telling anyone could make it easier to help you Atsushi."

Shirtless male squeezed his hand's wrist the one other grabbed. He looked down seeing his ribs sticking out from under his pale skin. He then took his hands from behind his back and Tanizaki took his hands golding them (he hoped) comfortingly (and he was right).

Silver haired boy layed on the cold floor of a room he doesn't quite recognize. All of his limbs along with his neck, are tied up by a rope, he can't move and the rumbling in his tummy is getting louder and louder with every second, minute, hour? He doesn't in fact know how much he has been in there. Maybe he actualy is there already ten years and in a few seconds someone's gonna come inside this room with colorefull windows and say he is too leave alredy because he reached the needed age. And there realy is someone opening the metal door and coming inside. But he does not have any positive things to say to the boy

Silver haired looks up and notices a bowl of hot soup in man's hand, his mouth starts to watter right away his eyes shining as if someone threw glitter in them. Man puts the still warm bowl in front of boy and sits on a chair a few feet away. Gray haired stares at the delicious looking (maybe not but then you're hungry to the point of starving every single thing smells looks and tastes like food of godes.) he sifts his eyes alightly looking at the man in white clothing sitting in front of him. Man doesn't say anything, just stares. As boy tries to act carefully knowing every bad move can end up badly, the hunger is building up inside of him and he just can't think of anything else. With all the power posible in his fragile body he reaches for the bowl not even able to touch it before a kick is thrown at his stomach. Out of breath he curled up on the floor huging his knees with trembling arms. Man stands up from his chair and stand in front of the boy, looking down at him as if showing how low he lays in the hierarchy of this little world made up in the horrible place not worth calling orphanage.
"I did not allow you to eat."
Said headmaster as he kicked the not anymore warm bowl and turned on his heel. Boy didn't have the strangth to look up but he knew the man left after hearing the metal door close.

"...Um so, well, things like these happened all the time and I kind of started being disgusted of food... And also, it didn't feel right to eat without headmaster allowing me to..."
Tanizaki's own hands started to tremble from fear as he heard Atsushi's story, he stared at the floor in horror. They were now both sitting on the floor, it was a bit cold but they didn't even notice. Ginger let go of other boy's hands and just hugged him thight, sobbing quietly so he wouldn't hear. Atsushi hugged back also sniffing and for the next couple of minutes they just held each other while sobbing. Finally Tanizaki let go wiping his eyes with his long sleeves, Atsushi tried to wipe his own too what didn't end so succesful for he didn't have a sleeve he could wipe the tears into. And then wiping them with hand he just ended up smearing them all over his cheeks. Tanizaki looked at him noticing him being shirtless he said immediantly to dress uo fast or gray haired will get a cold. He also noticed that they were probably taking alredy way too long changing. Atsushi quickly put the shirt on also changing his pants, then he finished Tanizaki grabbed his hand and ran out. Poor Atsushi almost fell from the sudden jerk.

They ran into the main office and found Dazai sitting on his desk while swinging keys (probably to close the office) on his finger and playing with them. Panting, Tanizaki walked to his desk and tried as fast as he could, finish the few last things he needed to do before it would be finally the end for today.
"Well hello there boys~ I wondered where did you went for so long~~"
Dazai didn't get responce but decided to not ask anything more then he noticed both of them having slightly red eyes and Atsushi shaky hands.

Atsushi stood by the door not knowing if he should just go or if he's suposed to wait for Tanizaki, in the end he waited for, he also needed to once more thank him for lending his clothes. Silver haired was jolted out his thoughts as he heard a chair squeak followed by Dazai humming in happiness that he can finally go home and plan another suicide with a beautiful lady at his side.

Tanizaki and Atsushi walked out of the building waving to the brunette who was strugling with closing the office door. Both of them were strugling to start a conversation, Tanizaki took a deep breath and started.
"Atsushi... I- I'm glad you told me why you are doing what you are doing, so now... Would you be willing to let me help? Or us if you will tell anyone else?"
Atsushi's head feel down while his hand went up to his hair staring to fidget with them out of nervousness.
"How- what does hellping me mean?"
Tanizaki looked up at the sky trying to pick the right words.
"Well... I could make sure you eat and make you food to work? Or I could just give you half of mine because Naomi is making me way too much anyways heh"
Silver haired turned his head to the side, still playing with his hair.
"Actualy, Kyoka does make me food sometimes but as I told you it doesn't feel right so I would always just give them to people that need (deserve, he thought) it more, like, homeless people or stray animals for example..."
Tanizami gave him a soft smile even if he most likely didn't see it because of how much his head is down.
"And that's what I want to help you with, next time please leave yourself the food Kyoka-chan make's you and you can try to eat it at lunck break alright? Even a little bit is okay at the begining, and then you feel bad about eating just tell me and we will figure something out."
Atsushi's nodds lifting his head a bit so now other can see a little smile on his face.
"Oh and also maybe try to tell Kyoka-chan hm? I bet she's already figured out something is wrong she's a smart kid, and would be probably relived to know the cuse, but no pressure of you don't feel ready yet it's fine too. Just consider it."
"Okay..."
After more walking they separeted on a crossway, for the rest of the day Tanizaki was worried sick about Atsushi and felt a bit guilty for not noticing earlier. Atsushi at other hand told Kyoka everything he told other boy. She ended up huging him too still not familiar with how to comfort people but trying her best.

Next day at lunch and Atsushi had a bento box, he ate half of it getting proud looks from Kyoka, Tanizaki and also Dazai though no one noticed.

2363 Words
Eat healthy bro's
Fan fact I fell asleap yasterday while writing this but before I did so I wrote a note to not forget what was suposed to be next writen heres the note lol:
They so change and tanizxsaki sees that atsuahi is suoer skinny and asks why, atsushi explains and rjen they cool
Just a funny thing lmao, stay safe and healthy and happy bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one โ™ก I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
1.2K 54 6
Just like the title says, this is a collection of sick and hurt fics, mostly from requests. A few trigger warnings to keep in mind: * fainting * pa...
7.6K 48 17
Just fun little fanfics <3 Some smut, fluff, angst, and more! I hope you enjoy :)) โš ๏ธself harm, SA, depression, EDโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธDO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE...
326 2 20
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ :) [๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ] ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š - 8/20/22 ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š - 10/30/22