Mafiya King fall in love with...

By harshis22335

________*******❤️*******________ A mafiya king who is so brutal and cruel. To fill his sexual desires h... More

Mafia king fall in love with innocent boy
part 1
part 2 🔞
part 3
part 4 🔞
part 6
part 7 🔞
part 8
part 9 ⛔️
part 10 🏥 🔥
part 11 honeymoon 🔞
part 12 🚙accident 🧨
part 13[ old Net is back ]
part 14 James triggered. 🔞
part 15true or false /🚿 🔥
part 16 Mack is back 😈
part 17 trust?
part 18 😔guilt
part 19 break 💔
part 20 Tutor ❤️yim
part 21 🍻
part 22
part 23 🔞
part 24 👻
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29 💍 Marriage 💐
🌻 special episode ❤️‍🔥

part 5

2.4K 72 13
By harshis22335

After hearing that James had escaped from his prison.

Net gets so furious and shouts'' how is it possible? Where were all bodyguards gone ?''

''I don't know how is it possible but I went to check the room and found James had escaped. '' Mack said in a worried tone. Mack smiled from inside.

In flashback

Mack came into the room and saw James who was still sitting on the sofa and Mack went near to James and said ''I help you to run away ''.
James answered hope full voice and said'' really you helped me to be free in this prison. ''

Mack said'' yes I don't see you in this position I care about you. ''

James asks'' why do you care about me ?''

Mack  '' Because I think....but''

....I don't know but I really wanna help you
Mack hugs James and consoles him and James accepts it He is thinking about whether Mack is a good person or a friend. Mack thinks about his brother and takes his all belongings.

They sit again on the bed.

Mack thinks he doesn't have to hurry he have go close to James step by step or he says'' We can become friends now I think.''

James with blushing eyes said ''yes ''

Mack and James made eye contact and they smiled at each other.

After that, Mack took James in the back door and gave him some money and a train ticket or phone
And said ''after you reach so call me ''

James grabbed his hands and said ''thank you Mack I never forget your favor on me. ''

Mack said'' don't say it's a favor be our friends. It's my pleasure ''

They say goodbye to each other and hug each other.

James sits in a taxi and goes.

In present

Mack with a slight smile on his face that he hiding Said in fake concern ''don't worry P'Net I will find your toy.''

Jack asks in confusion '' what is going on? And who is James?''

Ball also doesn't know anything but he said we have to settle down Kinn first it's  important for our business.''

Net said with a small sign'' ok then see that bastard first. ''

Ring...ring....ring 📞

Mack's phone is ringing.

Mack saw his phone smiled with satisfaction and said '' I had an important call I come back later guys.''

Mack goes to another room and pick up the phone
Said'' hello.''

📲 James: hello, Mack I reached on station and the train will come after 4 hours train is late.''

Mack: don't worry you keep waiting there and be alert. Because Net knows that you escaped.

📲 James: yes I covered my face very well One can identify me.''

Mack: ok bye after you sit on the train so call me again.

📲 James: ok I call you don't worry.

Mack: take care of yourself and eat something, please.

📲 James: I take care of myself and eat something also. Ok, I do that and you also take care of yourself.

Mack: then bye Net is still here otherwise he suspects me.

Mack cut the phone

Go back to the hall

Net asks Mack '' who is calling you?''

Mack lied '' my new girlfriend ''

'' ok then go and meet that asshole After that I have to find my baby'' Net said before getting up from her chair.
.
.

.

They went to Kinn's house. 🏠

When they entered in living hall they saw Kinn sitting on the chair with a whisky glass in his hand. A smirk on his face that he triumphs over them.

''Ooh, Net you came to meet me again. '' Kinn said with a smile.

Net with a small yawn. In an irritated voice said ''what the hell you want don't waste my time you bastard. ''

Kinn gets up and said'' I wanted you to rub your nose on my feet and beg me to leave you alive and if you satisfy me so I give you your life.''

Net laughed loudly and said '' you think that idiot.''

'' do you have any mental illness?'' Kinn asks when Net takes his threat lightly.

Net sat on the chair and crossed his legs and said to him in a calm voice. '' you know where is your wife Porsche? Is he missing?"

Kinn is shocked and suddenly notification comes on his phone. Kinn put his glass aside.

He checked and saw a video of Porsche was tied in a chair his head covered with black cloth in the room and he cried.'' Help Kinn they killed me ''

Some people with guns in their hands pointed at him.

'' who needs to rub his nose on my feet ?'' Net asks in a stern voice.

'' hye Net please stay away from Porsche he is innocent don't involve him. This is between you and me .'' Kinn gets panicky he loves his wife most.

'' ooh really ?" Net raises his eyebrows and asks.

'' ok ok please forgive him. he is my life .'' Kinn can do anything for Porsche.

'' then sign these papers'' Net throws a file in front of him.

'' what is in these papers?" Kinn ask.

'' you are giving me your headquarters in central Thailand. '' Net said.

''are out of your mind bastard I don't sign,'' Kinn shouted

'' ok, it's up to you. You have to choose between your wife and headquarters.?" Net said.

''ok, I sign. But you don't do anything to Porsche. You leave him now '' Kinn ready to sign these papers.

'' deal '' Net agree.

Kinn sign these papers and hand them over to Net.

Kinn said'' I never interfere in your business. And you also never harm my people''

Net left his house and went back to his own house.

Kinn ....kinn ....baby ... are you there. A voice comes from the upper stairs.
Kinn turns and suddenly sees Porsche and asks shockingly '' so who is this video?''

Porsche said ''how can I know. I just came from the shower. ''

Kinn whispered'' that bastard tricked me. I kill him''

While Net is in his home sitting in a relax position in a chair .

'' you are so clever Net You badass'' Jack said.

'' clever my ass you trick him with fake videos. '' Ball said. Net already told them his plan.

''I just take advantage of his stupidity. I know he loves his wife so much and he bastard forgets that his wife is his own house .'' Net said mockingly.They all laughed.

'' well, love makes people stupid and weak.'' Jack said. Ball looks at Jack. Ball has had feelings for Jack for a long time but he is unable to confess.

'' I don't know the meaning of the word love I only care about my kingdom and my fear in people and my little brother Mack,'' Net said. While talking he suddenly reminds James that he escaped Net getup and shouting Mack...Mack...Mack... Jack and Ball again look at eachother in confusion.

Mack hurriedly enters in the room.

Net shouts angrily ''where is James? I told you naa to find him ''

Mack said in a low voice '' I can't find him yet but I find him soon.''

Net said '' no need I handle this now. I find him myself ''
.

.

.

James is returning from the Station and coming to Tutor'condo because he has 4 hours and he has to hide in a safe place.

Knock....knock.....knock......

Tutor opens the door and sees James. Tutor hugs him. James entered in the room sit with him on the bed.

Tutor asked worriedly he knew James was Orpan he didn't have any relatives '' Where are you in these 2 days? You did not answer my phones and texts. What happened to you ?''

James not wanna bother him and he said ''he just fell in I'll don't worry about him.''

Tutor noticed his neck marks and teeth bitting marks on his neck and his wrist had red marks .and he asked about it 

Tutor asks in a serious voice '' what happened to you ?. Tell me I help you.we have been best friends since childhood .''

James couldn't control his tears from falling and he cries. Tutor hugs him to console him.

James starts telling him sobbing.... sobbing... ''You know that day I told you that I got a promotion with double my salary. ''

Tutor said ''yes I remember that day you are so happy. ''

James said while crying '' that bastard Krit sent me to the Net house to sign the papers''

Tutor asks ''who is Net?''

James said '' the man who came into our office that day. He is a mafiya Gangaster king Net Siraphop. ''

Tutor remembers him and asks ''what has he done to you ?''

James starts crying more loudly'' He ...he .. he...rape me ..that Fucker harassing me. He beat me, slapped me, tied me, and abused me .''

Tutor's eyes get wide ''  don't cry. We complain in a police station. He had to go to prison. ''

James said while crying '' no ..no it has no benefit.I see he killed a police officer he has no fear of anyone. In very difficulty, I successfully run from Net's prison with the help of a person.

Tutor asks'' you are staying here tonight.?"

James said '' I have a train in the evening. If I lived in this city so he can find me easily.  he also kill you. I don't want to be bothered on you. ''

Tutor said'' ok I drop you at the station. But now you need to eat some yummy snacks with tea and smile''

Tutor Hugs me from behind to console him.

And in the evenings. James comes into the station.

A/N

Please guys tell me how many parts you want in this novel.
Comments.

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 35
James is a cute little 17 years old boy who is studying in school. Net is 25 years old handsome dashing man with a cold heart. Net is his best frien...
57K 1.1K 34
"Net" a very wealthy billionaire in thailand and known as a most heartless person too,he always get what he want,he don't love anyone expect his litt...
38.4K 1.4K 37
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
61.1K 1.9K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...