Mixtape - Side A || Shawmila...

De MilaCamendes

Every song holds a memory *short story Mais

Side A
track 1
track 2
track 3
track 4
track 5
track 6

author's note

51 12 9
De MilaCamendes

Hey lovely readers! 💕

First off, thank you for reading this story! I was a bit insecure at the start, but then my notifications were flooded with your comments (which I'll be getting back to in the next few days), so I had a change of heart. Turns out it wasn't a bad idea to share with you what has been a draft for at least six months.

As many of you have guessed from the title, this story wasn't meant to end here. Yup, there's a side B in the works too. Unfortunately, even though I've had the plot planned for the second part of the story since the beginning of its writing, I haven't actually written the other seven chapters yet. It's gonna take some time to get them done (maybe a month), but I promise that as soon as they're ready, I'll share them with you!

In the meantime I hope you'll stick along with me for some of my other publications!
Love you all🫶

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.3K 391 26
The title says it all, yes i couldn't complete my other books in my draft so I came out with this instead. Hopefully you guys would like it! - Imagi...
424K 9.8K 45
It's no secret we hate each other. I suppose I wouldn't mind that we seem to be academically matched in everything, except Zane is an arrogant assho...
9.7K 228 23
Izzy thought about sex a lot but with her first experience being such a letdown she decided to put her focuses elsewhere. That was until one amazing...
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...