𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓷' 𝓝π“ͺ𝓼𝓽𝔂

By Coochie_snatched

Just read. Vibe. Comment, or vote. Do both if you want!! More

01
02
Face claims.
04
05
06
07 bitchesss
08
09
10
My thoughts on this book

03

38 1 2
By Coochie_snatched

Thursday, December 5th
2:26 A.M

I woke up to the sound of knocking from the front door. Checking the time I seen it was 2:26 so I'm like wtf is going on. I get up going downstairs and cut on the hall light I get to the door and check the peephole seeing the boy from last night. I was confused. I opened the door and there he was with blood on his hands. He was holding his son bridal style but his hands were laid flat infront of him. "Omg what the hell?" I whispered yell. "My bad ain mean to wake you..I just needed sum help." he said turning to go, "... wait up. C'mon hell I'm already up" he turnt back around and came inside. This isn't safe...

Since his son was sleep I told him he could put him in one of the guest room. I told him to follow me to the bathroom. "What happened?" I asked him as he pushed him self up on the sink counter. "Nothing!" He said looking up.. "Mhm why you got blood on your shirt? You have to let me lift it so I can see." I said hoping he would explain to me exactly what went down.. "Ye go ahead." Hearing I had his permission I lifted his shirt and there was a huge as cut there.

I turned around and opened the closet door. (If y'all don't know what I'm talking about is like a small closet for towels and shit) I bent don't to get the med kit and shut the closet door back. "I'm finna clean it, ok?" I told him as I started taking off his shirt. He nodded in response. Gah dayum. He packin most niggas be slackin. I started cleaning the wound making sure to not apply much pressure. "Can you please tell me what happened? Like I wanna know hell I need to know." How I'm going to invite a stranger in my house and he got a wound and I don't even know how he got it? I'm just slow. 😭.. "wait whats your name?" I asked. "Kovu" he said.

Kovu pov

I said as she was cleaning my cut. That shit hurt like a mufucka. It's all good doe. "What's yo name shorty?" I asked. Might as well know hers. "Laline. Call me Lani though." she said looking at me when when she responded. "Oh dats cute" I said. "Soo you gone tell me what happened?" She asked again for the 3rd time. I wanna tell her but how the hell I'm posed to tell you I just killed sb? Oop- "Look ion een kno frl" I said. Half of the shit was true. "Nigga" she said looking up "how the hell you don't know what happened?" She asked. "I killed somebody lil shorty that's what happened. Ight?" I said that shit so casual. "YOU WHAT?" she yelled unintentionally. "Look calm down." I said. "kovu wym you killed somebody??" She asked.

Back to Lani pov

I was confused ASF I was mad I was just all over the place. "I killed his mama but-" as soon as he said that I left out the restroom. "Lani... Lani...Lani where you going?" He asked following me. I stopped. Turnt around and asked "why'd you kill his mom?" Why would he take his son's mom away from him like what? "She tried to kill him when he was 2 so I made her leave it's been 6 years n she come back tryna kidnap him." He explained. "Oh my God! But why'd you kill her you could've told her to leave." I said tryna make sense of this shit. "I woke up hearing a noises I went to his room to see her trying to pick him up I ran up and pushed her, the bitch got a knife from out of nowhere and stabbed me." Omg shes crazy. "Ion mean no disrespect to you" he said. At this point I'm tired. My brain done took in too much info. "Um..I usually don't allow strangers to sleep with me? But I guess you n exception! C'mon." He chuckled. The hell he chuckling for ain shi funny.  I carried my daughter to her room and turned on her night lamp.

"You can get on that side and I'll sleep on my normal side" I told him. "Aight" he said laying down. When he layed down I heard him wince. "What happened?" I asked turning around.. "nun lil folks I just layed on my cut" thank lord I thought he was dying. "Oh it'll feel better when you wake up good night kovu" I said turning back around to go to sleep. " Good night lil folks"

7 hours later.
9:46 A.M

I woke up. Feeling something on my chest I looked down. And there he was laying on my breast. "Not you laying on my tittie's." Eye roll. "Yea they're soft." He said looking at his phone. UGLAHHHHHHH. "Let's make a video" I asked him sitting up. His head went up too.

After that wack ass video.

"You trippin shorty..like trippin" he said. I sat up on the counter and he walked in between my legs. "Boy ion kno- you playing" I was dying laughing while saying that. "But lemme take you on a date" He got serious. "Okayyyy making yo move huh playboy. Known you for 2 days and you asking me ona date?" I said. "Shorty don't ever in yo life say sum shi like dat again. And yea." We both busted out laughing.

"Mommaaa" KayKay yelled. "What you need Kay" I asked getting from off the couch going to her room. "Can you put it on Sofia The first?" Her and this damn Sofia. "Yes baby" I put it on and go check on Kovu son to see Kovu already in there. "Oh hey" I said announcing my presence. "Wassup" kovu said. "Wassup lil man" I said going over to kovu and his son. "hey" he said sounding sleepy. "What's his name?" I whisper in kovus ear. "Daytlin" (date-len) aww cute name "you wanna watch TV daytlin?" I ask him. He nods his head so I put it on "hey what you watch?" I asked him "fresh prince of Bel air." I sit the remote by him after putting on the show and me and kovu walk out.

I was deciding whether or not I should make breakfast. "You tryna make breakfast" Kovu said more than asking as if he read my mind. "How you know?" I asked. "You been staring inside that refrigerator for the longest but, hey, I like the view." He chuckled. "You nasty freak" I said. I'm literally crying on the inside cause when he chuckled my back shivered and my throat went dry. Yeah I get that feelin now. It wasn't like yesterday 'chuckle' this was different. Raspy and deep. Lustful but cool at the same time. "You good shorty?" He asked me walking up closer to me. "Ye..yea I'm good."

I was playing some music. Me and myself was singing it cause kovu and the kids was still in the kitchen eating I was in the shower. After I got out I was doing the normal routine. And than I put on my clothes.

"Aye I'm finna go home and clean up there I'ma bring some clothes back for daytlin. can he shower here?" Kovu said as I was walking out the bathroom "Yeah I don't mind" He kissed my cheek and left I went in my room and the kids were in there watching TV. "Was breakfast good?"
"Yeah" They said in unison. "Do y'all wanna go somewhere today?" I asked running some bath water for kaykay. "Yes ma" Kay said. I grabbed my phone and called kovu he picked up on the second ring. (He gave me his number this morning)

Kovu🌚- wassup shorty
Lani- you can take me on a date td with the kids we can go skating.
Kovu🌚- Igh. I'll be there shortly I'ma take a shower here I just don't want my son here yet. By the time we make it back from skating we gone go home. You coo wit dat?
Lani- ye see you when you get here
Kovu🌚- Igh shorty

I put the Kay in the tub and bathe her while Daytlin watching TV I gave him some gushers. I found a pretty outfit and put it on the her after getting done with everything. It took forever to do her hair she wouldn't stop moving.

60 minutes later

Right now we were on our way to the skating rink pulling in we all got out and went inside it was $30 in total. He paid! We went inside (When you walk in there's a booth to pay before you go in the main building-to skate) and we got our size skates. We look like a family of four the way were skating together.

3 HOURS LATER
8:24 p.m

We just got the kids pizza and we were eating in the car it didn't take long to eat it all cause we was hungry as hell. Kuvo dropped off me and Kay and he made sure we got inside before pulling off. That was a hella of night (Too much skating) but it was worth it.

Kuvo pov

Tonight was cool. I pulled into the driveway and picked up daytlin and locked the car door. I unlocked the front door and went inside and it didn't have that smell anymore. I woke up daytlin "Aye dayday" I tap his arm "dayday get up you gotta take a shower lil man." He stirred before waking up. "What up dad" he said sitting up so I put him down "go get out yo Pjs so you can shower!" I said walking towards my room "aight."
34 minutes later

I put it on fresh prince of Bel-Air for dayday and head on outta his room. I went in my room and got in the bed I called my brother "Aye wassup kazo (kay-zo)" I said while scrolling through Instagram. "Nun nigga what you up to?" He said. "Shii laying down" this nigga- "oh shiii boring" he said "nigga you just said you wasn't doing shit either." I said. This nigga dumb ain no way he my twin..he not 26 cause he wouldn't be dis slow. "My bad I forgot." He said sounding slow. "Nigga gts." I said boutta hang up. He laughed and said "Goodnight twin." "Good night brudda."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 12
Teenage love: Read to find out🀍
1.8K 41 30
The Heart Doesn't Understand Time, It Just Does What It Wants To. Daily Updates
68.5K 1.1K 21
I don't own any pics or music, just the story! Will contain mature content/smutπŸ”žβ—οΈ May contain triggers.