UNINTENDED LOVE

Von fictionaltaleoflove

A story of love, rivalry and heartbreak. A cold boy realises that he has been loving his enemy for a long tim... Mehr

First meet!
Destiny
Rivalry
The heart ache
friends?
My wife!
Feelings...
Isn't the moon lovely?
The Wedding
Expressive
The storm and a KISS?
Daisy?
The Hidden Love
Her favourite Necklace
The Regret
Unrequited Love
The End: Closure and Acceptance

Bachelor's Party

53 5 0
Von fictionaltaleoflove

Jimin's POV:
My eyes widened when she asked "isn't the moon lovely" but I soon understood that she doesn't know the meaning behind it. I'm sure she doesn't know it or else why would she ask that question to me? But the moment she asked that, I wished it was true. I was lost, so lost in her deep dark brown orbs that even when the moon is full and is looking beautiful, in my eyes she was more beautiful than anything in this world. She looked ethereal while the beam of moon light was falling upon her milky white skin.

Her eyes, which were sparkling because of the light, her glossy plump lips which were moving in and out of her mouth, her cute little nose which was sharp yet soft, her cheeks which were smooth and soft are not helping me at all. I'm getting impatient to touch her, to feel her, to hold her in my arms, to feel her lips on mine, to hold her hands in mine and let her know how much I love her.

I wanna do all these but I know it's not yet time for this, she still needs time to fall in love with me and I hope that day comes soon. But I'm still afraid, what if Taehyung snatches her away from me? Then I wouldn't be able to live. How can I even live when she's the reason for my existence? If I lost her someday, then that day will be the day I'll lose everything. I hope that day never comes.

I just want to be where she is, spending time with her, laughing at her words, teasing her, being with her, fighting with her, hearing her tantrums, her problems, her sorrows and being there for her every time she needs me is all I want to do in my life. She was talking to me, about everything which happened in her life but I know she's missing some parts where she was all alone, without anyone by her side, where she felt useless, where she felt sad and where she felt pain.

I'm sure she's leaving those traumatic parts of her life. However, I want to be the one she could be comfortable enough to share those problems, which she never shared with anyone. I want to be the one to console her when she feels heavy but she's such a type of girl who never lets anyone know if she's sad and I got to know it only after spending time with her.

She tries to understand everyone, their issues, their problems, their troubles, their sorrows, their happiness, their griefs and everything but she has never been understood by anyone. Everyone thinks that she has nothing to worry about, but only she knows what she's suffering with. I was looking at her intensely with hearts in my eyes because that's how lovable she looks.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" She asked with curiosity written all over her face. "That type of love, where the only person you could think of is them, you start to like every thing they do, you start noticing every little thing about them and when you close your eyes that person is all you could think" she completed with a sigh while looking down and blushing to herself. 'I don't even need to close my eyes, your face is always infront of my eyes no matter what I do. I talk to you whenever I want to, I hear to your laugh whenever I want to' I thought to myself while I was lost in her.

"Have you?" She asked making me chuckle. "Yes, I did. I don't even know if the word love fits to the feeling that I get whenever I'm with her. I've fell in love with her everything and I know that I can never unlove her no matter what. She was my first love and I'm sure that she would be my last. I'm waiting for her to feel the same towards me but I'm scared, what if she doesn't love me the way I do? What if she falls in love with someone else?"

"I can't bear it for she is the one who makes me believe in love. To be honest y/n, I thought love doesn't exist but she proved me wrong and made me fall so hard in love with her. I wish I could tell her how much I love her someday" I completed with a sigh, I never once turned my eyes away from her while saying all those. She looked quite surprised seeing me say all those things. "Woah Jimin! You turned out to be a lover boy" she said and laughed.

I chuckled at her compliment. "You know what? You're so easy to be fooled. I was just kidding. I never fell in love" I lied because I don't want her to distance herself from me thinking that I love someone else. She hit me playfully while laughing. "You turned out to be prankster Jimin!" She said and laughed making me stare at her. How badly I wish to let her know that she's the person I was talking about. How badly I wish she knew how I feel about her.

Everything I mentioned earlier. Literally, everything was about her. She's literally the best thing that happened to me. I feel so lucky to have met a person like her who made me realise what true love is. Though, she didn't give me the type of love I'm giving her, it doesn't matter to me. It doesn't matter as long as she stays beside me and I can look at her as much as I want to.

"what are you thinking?" she asked me but the beautiful smile on her face never left her lips. "I'm looking at you, so why would I need to think about you again?" I replied with the same adoring smile on my face. Though I was thinking about her even while looking at her I couldn't say it to her. She laughed it off thinking that I was just flirting but only I know how strongly I mean all those things I say to her. Only if she knew what place she holds in my heart, then she might love me back.

She continued telling me about some funny incidents in her life. She was laughing in between her talks where she was sharing funny things from her childhood. Her face never stopped glowing with a joyous spirit. I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't even notice she stopped talking. She looked at me while pouting cutely making me chuckle at her. She hit me with her elbow on my stomach making me laugh at her cute acts.

"Do I talk too much?" She asked with pouty face after seeing me staring at her. "No, I love looking at you and listening to you while you talk. Infact it's one of the things I love the most" I said while still staring at her like she's the only person present on this planet. She blushed a little and looked down. Aish, she's making me crazy for her every moment I spend with her.

"You're such a liar, you didn't listen to me at all. I was watching you" she said with a pout on her lips. "Don't pout like that or I might regret later"I didnt wanted to say it out but ended up saying anyways. "what do you mean? My mouth, my wish. I can pout, I can smile and I can do anything with it. What does it have to do with you?" She said completely unaware of what I meant.

"I meant, if you pout like that, I might end up kissing you" I whispered to her after leaning forward towards her while looking intensely at her lips. She looked shocked and surprised as well as shy. "S-shut up" she said before hitting me harder with her her fist on my heart and running away from there making me laugh at how shy she is. She looked so flustered the moment I said that.

I fell back on the ground and looked at the full moon while keeping my hand where she hit me just now. "It doesn't even look as beautiful as her" I mumbled to myself before closing my eyes and remembering her face which is enough to light up anyone's life. I can definitely say that she's the best thing which happened to me in my life. I can sacrifice anything for her literally anything and everything if she's gonna be with me. Because all I need is her in my life, just her! (End of POV)
___________

It's morning and all your classmates woke up and gathered in the hall of that hotel. You, Jimin, Taehyung were also among them. "Y/n, why don't you go to shop with me? You'll get bored to be in this hotel anyways" she said making you think. "Yeah, I'm in" you said happily. "I'm gonna come too" both Taehyung and Jimin said at a time while you turned to them widening your eyes.

"Looks like the popular guys of our university are whipped for my bestie" she said while looking at both of them, teasing them. They both blushed while looking down. "Ok then, Eunwoo is gonna come too anyways. Let's take them too" she said before dragging you with her while you were followed by your two admirers who were ready to do anything for you.
___________

You all reached the mall while you were busy searching for that one dress which would perfectly fit for your best friend. Anything would fit her but you were precise and particular today because she must look extremely gorgeous on the day of wedding. "y/n look, isn't it awesome?" She said showing a wedding gown to you which looked literally too good. "yeah, it's too good. You'd look amazing in it" you said making her squeal.

"But I wanna try it" she said and sighed making you frown. "Then try it, who's gonna stop you duh?" You asked while raising your eyebrows in confusion. She looked at the direction of Eunwoo before saying "but... I don't want Eunwoo to look at me in the wedding gown yet"she said while pouting at you. "Wait! Why don't you try it on for me? Please babe....please...." She started whining knowing very well that you wouldn't easily agree.

"But-" you were cut off by her. "Please babe...... Consider this as my wedding gift. Please....." She started begging you. "Ok ok! Stop whining, I'll try it on" you said while frowning at her before leaving to the dressing room with the wedding gown. You didn't want to wear because it's bride's gown and only bride should wear it but you also couldn't deny your bestie's request.

You wore the gown with so much of struggle because it was very heavy. You breathed out heavily after wearing it. You tried to zip up the dress but you were unable to reach it. You sighed in irritation. "Rosy!" You called her but got no response. "Rosy, can you please come inside? I need your help"you called again but got no response.

Soon, you heard someone coming in and looked back to see who it was but your eyes widened as soon you saw that the person was Taehyung! Your back was full on view to him, you were never a person who wears revealing clothes, not at all. And now, you were literally showing half of your back of the body to him. You immediately turned around after seeing him enter. His cheeks became red due to the scene he just saw. He couldn't believe his eyes, he refused to believe that someone's back can make you feel so many things at a time.

"W-what are you doing here?" You stuttered while stepping back because he was coming towards you. "Stop right there! What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you here?" You asked but he was busy staring at your figure who was in utter astonishment due to him. But you were responsible for his state, he looked like he just saw a ghost but he was feeling like he was watching an angel. He couldn't take his eyes off you who was looking beautiful than any other human.

"I-i'm sorry, I just heard you calling for help that's why I came in" he said while avoiding eye contact with you while blushing like a shy baby. "I don't need your help, I'll do it myself" you said and tried to zip up your gown but you failed which made you wince in frustration. "I'll do it" he said unable to look at you struggling anymore before turning you back making your eyes widen.

"I told you, I can do it myself" you were still saying the same thing even when you know that you are unable to do it. "don't worry, I closed my eyes" he said making you turn a bit and look at him closing his eyes. He pulled up the zip of your gown but the zip got stuck in between so he tried a bit hard which made his back of the hand touch your bare back making you flustered. He completed zipping up and opened his eyes.

"Thanks!" You said before going out to see where the hell Rosy had been to see her clicking pics with her boyfriend while Jimin was waiting for you to come outside. As soon as his eyes met your figure, he stood up in slow motion. He couldn't believe that you could be more beautiful than you already were. He always thought that you were the most beautiful girl and you looked literally too ethereal to exist. His mouth was hung open by looking at you.

Rosy and Eunwoo saw you too and Rosy smiled at you brightly. Eunwoo was looking at you and didn't see Rosy already looking at him with her arms crossed below her chest. "I know my friend is beautiful but that doesn't give you the right to look at other girl!" She said while glaring at him. "Oh come on babe! I was just checking out your dress. Your friend might be beautiful but you're the most beautiful in my eyes and you know that I only love you" he said and she smiled at him.

Jimin was still busy staring at you who was smiling at him. Taehyung went towards Jimin before looking at you from there. "Don't you dare look at her like that, she's going to be my wife" Taehyung said and glared at him. Jimin turned towards him with a sharp gaze and replied "let's see, who's going to be whose wife" Jimin said while giving the same look to Taehyung.

"You look like an angel, babe! If I was a boy then I would've definitely married you. No wonder why those guys are simping over you" she said while you hit her arm playfully. "it's nothing like that" you said covering your red cheeks. "nothing? Really?" She said while laughing at your flustered state and teased you.
___________

Days passed faster and you spent most of the time with Jimin and Taehyung. Especially with Jimin which made Taehyung think that you were falling in love with him. He felt insecure but didn't show it out. Your whole class enjoyed this trip a lot and it was like a picnic for you all to come to her wedding all together. It was her wedding tomorrow and today is the bachelor's party.

You went into the party hall with both guys beside you who were completely lost in you. You went and hugged Rosy. Everyone were enjoying by drinking and dancing. Most of your class members were taken, so most of them were making out with their partners while some were dancing with their crushes. You sat on a bench because you weren't interested in drinking.

Taehyung and Jimin sat at the bar counter where your view was clear to them. Jimin noticed Taehyung staring at you just like Jimin was staring at you. "Stop staring at her like a creep" Jimin said eyeing at Taehyung making him let out a scoff. "look, who's talking about being a creep" Taehyung said sarcastically. "I'm not a creep dude, she's going to be mine. So I have the right to stare at her" Jimin said while smirking making Taehyung clench his jaw in anger.

"Don't get onto my nerves because I won't think twice to knock you down right here if you say that she'll be yours once more" Taehyung said with gritted teeth. "Alright, let's make a deal. I'll go and ask for a dance and if she agrees and you have to accept that she's gonna be mine. Deal?" Jimin asked while Taehyung looked down for a moment before nodding his head.

"But, a slight change. I'm gonna ask her too, if she agrees then you have to accept that she's going to be mine. Got it?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded slowly with uncertainty. He was a little unsure who you would pick. Taehyung stood up before walking towards you with swag in his walk like a model. He came in front of you before stretching his hand to you.

"Would you like to dance with me, Pretty lady?" He asked with a flirtious tone and you weren't really used to this side of him and it makes you laugh if he acts flirty in front you. You laughed on his face before slapping his hand away. "Stop it, Taehyung" you said while laughing. "I'm serious" he said with a serious tone this time but you still weren't ready to believe him.

"Oh really? Then I don't wanna dance with you. End of discussion" you said while looking straight into his eyes but you didn't know how much you hurt him just by some mere words. The way you immediately rejected him broke his heart but he still managed to remain calm. He faked a smile at you before leaving to his previous seat. He wouldn't agree but he felt very sad and heartbroken.

"See? She's not gonna be yours dude!" Jimin said and started laughing. "Don't be in a delusion, my friend. She didn't even accept me, why would she accept you?" Taehyung said while smirking making Jimin stand up from his seat before walking towards you like a prince. "Would you like to give your hand to me for a dance y/n?" He asked casually.

You didn't expect him to ask you for a dance but he looked genuine unlike Taehyung who looked like he was making fun of you. You smiled at him before grabbing his hand and standing up. He led you to the dance floor while holding your hand ever so gently like it would get hurt if he applies a little strength. His face was lighten up because he didn't think you would agree to him.

But nevertheless he was so happy knowing that you were comfortable enough to dance with him. He held your waist and made you hold his shoulder. Both of your bodies moved in sink with the music. You guys were the centre of attraction over there. You looked made for each other. You both were lost in each other's eyes.

He pulled you closer to him leaving no gap in between, you were smiling at him while he was staring at your ethereal face from this close for the first time. You both were unaware of the pair of eyes which looked hurt seeing you with him. Taehyung couldn't digest this fact that you rejected him but agreed to dance with Jimin. He was looking at you both with rage in his eyes.

He started to drink without control until he got totally wasted. Soon the party ended and everyone left to their rooms including you. But Taehyung didn't leave yet, he couldn't erase the memory of you smiling at another guy so beautifully while dancing with him. He wanted that to be him, he wanted to be in his place. He couldn't think straight as the alcohol started doing it's work inside his head.

He left from the party hall with a heavy heart and broken soul. He reached his room which was just infront of yours. He chuckled to himself looking at your room. He didn't think twice before knocking on your door, banging to be precise. You got startled by the noice and opened the door to see a wasted Taehyung who was smiling at you like a creep.

"What are you doing her-" before you could complete he got inside pushing you aside and closing the door. "I asked you what are you doing?" You asked again with a raised voice. "Now I can't even come to see you. Huh? I came to my wife's room, I see nothing wrong in it" he said in a drunk and hurt tone. "Leave Taehyung!" You said as he was stepping towards you while you stepped back.

You hit your bed and fell on it making him fall on top of you. He smiled at you with half opened eyes. "you look so beautiful today, not only today, you look beautiful every day" he said like a kid in a drunk. His eyes landed on your lips which made him lean forward towards you. But you stopped him by pushing him back by his chest.

"Leave or else I'll scream!" You warned him in a stern tone but he wasn't ready to back off either. "Scream baby! But you're only allowed to scream my name. And if you dare to scream any other guy's name, he'll be dead meat the next minute!" He said while looking right into your soul with his piercing gaze which looked red just at the thought of you being with someone else.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.6K 358 7
Y/n's life is a huge tragedy, until one day she meets Jimin. Jimin is like a sun which shines brightly for the first time in her gloomy life. She'a g...
2.3K 125 28
When BTS run a competition where the winners spend a week with the boys in Korea, you decide to enter on a whim. Fate, cruel and ruthless to you in t...
412 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...
3.6K 152 26
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...