ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ<๐Ÿ‘
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
QUICK A/N

๐Ÿ—. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ

579 19 33
By sinclxirewp

________________________________

I am the great illusion of myself.

________________________________

Lia Sinclair wanted to leave this world now, seeing those brown eyes which had hurted her made her weak. She felt weak again after she promised herself she wouldn't.

The Sinclair didn't thought that it would hurt so much seeing them and looking into them. She wanted it to stop.

The feelings were finally on show, creeping up. Everything she bottled up and hid was on full display now. Her deepest fear, her deepest desire, her sadness and her anger.

Everything just cause she fell for a brown pair of eyes. Lia ruined everything, the moment she showed up she knew she had to leave. It would be for the best anyway.

The werewitch couldn't handle how she felt at this point. Scared? Probably. Sad? Definitely. Happy? Definitely and probably not.

After this, after everything she'd leave New Orleans behind. It was the only option for the Sinclair. But she couldn't leave with a chapter opened. A last time reunite and she'd be gone.

This was the end for a horrible and painful life.

All she had to do now was help the two brother to find Hayley and meet Rebekah later. After that she'd be free.

She could live her life, maybe go to school, get a dog or either a cat, finish school, go to college and all the other stuff people were doing in her age. Lia craved to be normal.

A part of her knew that she'd never ever be normal. The Sinclair would always be "The Werewitch" people despised so much.

There was no reason, no reasons for her to be unlikable. Except for the killing part, how could people hate her without even knowing her?

It was too much, the overwhelming feeling she'd get when she walked past an other supernatural instead of receiving a smile she'd get disgusted looks.

The werewitch was aware that she wasn't the most perfect person ever. Lia got it, she wasn't a nice sweet Highschool girl with boy drama.

She was a killer. A psychotic girl with psychopathic behavior, a murderer, a serial killer.

She slaughtered for one thing she craved and wanted so much that she didn't have enough of, love.

The lack of love Lia Sinclair had made her act out, no parental love, maybe her mother but definitely not her father. If William Sinclair would've loved his daughter he wouldn't have of tried to strangle her to death.

She never knew her real parents but the fact that they gave her away made her think that they didn't care about her either.

The werewitch wasn't really loved by her first love either, he cheated with her childhood bestfriend. He felt sorry, but Elena Gilbert definitely didn't. She took her happiness and stomped on it, ruined her.

Perhaps the lack of real friends and love made her a murderer. Katherine Pierce was considered as a angel in her eyes. She never left, she lied but Katherine cared about Lia.

They were bestfriends who met in mystic falls and still stayed in contact, unlike her and Elijah.

Then Elijah Mikaelson, she'd never excepted herself to say this or either think of this but he was worse than Elena Gilbert herself.

Elijah told her that he'd always be there for her, lie. It was a lie as soon as Lia left mystic falls there wasn't even a text message for nine months.

He gave her his word and he broke it, The Mikaelson promised it. He wasn't all that loyal, he knew what the gang in mystic falls did and still decided to help them save Elena.

So looking into his eyes hurted, she wouldn't let herself get hurt again. Lia worked for this, she built a wall around her heart no one could ever break.

For her own sake and safety, she never loved after that. She couldn't love and was unlovable. Elijah wouldn't rip his way into her heart again just to make her break down in the end, no one would.

The times were she wondered why he wasn't texting was over, where he was or how he was doing was over.

„Let's just get this over with." the Sinclair mumbles while walking past Elijah. As she did so he grabbed her wrist spinning her around to face him. When she looked into his dark brown eyes which resembled her own so much she again for the second time felt herself falling into them and his lies.

Not again she thought and tried to get herself out of his grasp, she failed. He held her and wouldn't let her go until he could speak with her, apologize. When he opened his mouth he was shocked by what happened next.

She punched him straight into his nose.

The hybrid watched stunned, his elder brother wouldn't take this act of disrespect. Elijahs jaw clenched, his face not moving as Lia managed to escape him. She stared him into his soul as she threatened him, „touch me one more time and I'll make sure I'll break your nose."

The nobles face was still sore from the punch he got, he just sighed as he tried to not anger her more. „Any clues where she could be?" No one said anything as she just walked towards Klaus.

„Oh fantastic, the bayou is bigger than the whole fucking state of Arkansas, we'll find your straying baby mommy in no time!" she exclaimed waving her hands around.

The younger Mikaelson sighed out in frustration before saying. „You don't have clues either."

Elijah hoped for his own sake that no arguments would happen now because he knew that both of them would argue until the other gives in.

„I do actually you pig." she tells them and points to a car which was down the road. The hybrid turned his head and saw what the girl pointed at. He turned around as she grinned and began walking towards it.

„No." the elder Mikaelson stated like his word was law while speeding infront of the Sinclair. Lia was getting tired of Elijahs constant mother behavior, 'do that' 'don't do that' blah blah blah.

„If you want to mother your brother do so, but don't even think for a second that im gonna listen to you." she said while trying not to sound to nice. He deserved it, that was the werewitches opinion.

Elijahs jaw once again clenched, he knew that she was different, but he wasn't expecting this. The old Lia wouldn't really disrespect someone who was older and stronger.

Klaus watched amused, he was pretty sure that if Elijah said another word his head would fly down the road, he knew what she did a few nights ago. She slaughtered people just because they were bothering her and surprisingly his older brother was bothering her now. The hybrid could and probably should warn his elder brother but he seemed like he already knew the Sinclair to good and he found it amusing to watch his older brother get his mouth shut by a teenager.

If Elijahs head would fly he could finally breath peacefully without his brother who was trying to control the situation.

Lia got mad at it and began to walk towards the car, the two Mikaelsons following. When all of them approached they smelt a cologne which smelt like cheap alcohol and wet dog. „Whoever took your stray either owns a dog or is a dog."

Both of the Mikaelsons ignored her comment and while Elijah leaned onto the car, the hybrid tried to open it. He failed miserably. He began pulling like an aggressiv 8 year old who got his doll taken away which is in the car. She rolled her eyes at his antics and pushed him out of the way before she waved her hand.

The click of the car unlocking could be heard and Lia chuckled before opening the trunk. A few ropes, a blanket and a syringe. Now she noticed the shoe prints on the glass. Klaus now pushed her out of the way and sniffed the blanket. Like a dog, the Sinclair thought to herself.

„do you smell her?" Elijah says while looking at his brother who was trying to figure out whose scent it was.

„Like a fucking dog." she curses out as she walks to the passenger door, the hybrid shooting her an angry glare. Lia opens it and opens the little drawer. Condoms, a knife, a towel and surprisingly a drivers license. She threw the condoms out and grabbed the license.

TYLER LOCKWOOD

She threw it into the air and Klaus catched it. He sighed as he saw his hybrid enemy. Elijah appeared out of thin air and snatched it from his younger brother.

„not that son of a bitch."

________________________________

After Elijahs and Klaus's immense Argument they all split up. Such a bad idea in the Sinclair's thoughts, like didn't they watch horror movies? She walked through the woods scoffing and angry at herself. She should've went with one of the Mikaelsons.

Out of literally thin air a stake went through her stomach, making her yell out.

The hybrid heard her scream of pain and rolled his eyes before speeding to save the girl.

Tyler now pushed her on to floor making her body fall with a loud tut. He now straddled her and raised his hands to stake her when klaus appeared and broke his arm before he could end her.

He grabbed his arm and pulled him off of her. Her top was stained red and she literally choked on her blood. It going onto her chin and down her neck. Klaus didn't waist any time and threw tyler far away from him and the bleeding girl.

„Only I can hurt her." he says before pulling the Sinclair up. He gave her a worried look and Lia gave him thumps up.

He helped her and walked with her towards a tree and made her sit against it, Klaus placed his hand onto the wound applying pressure. She hissed and tried to get away but he forced her to stay like that.

He wanted to stay with her to make sure she wouldn't end up dead but she somehow changed his mind when she began talking. „Kill him."

He looked at her to make sure she was fine with it. Again she nodded and he grabbed one of her hands softly and placed it on the bleeding wound. The Mikaelson brushed a hair which was stuck on her forehead behind her ear and stood up going to kill Tyler.

_______________________________

Lia was still bleeding after Klaus walked off to kill Tyler. She hoped that he would kill him quickly and somehow save her.

When she heard screams she knew that one of them got injured, lets hope it's Tyler.

She thought to herself and managed to stand up, at first it was difficult but in the end she was standing on her legs making her way towards the fighting hybrids.

She hid behind a tree when she saw Tyler pulling a gun and pointing it at Klaus. Dumbass.

„After I've put you out I'm going after you're new plaything."

She sped out and placed herself before the unloaded gun, the mikaelsons eyes widened when he saw the Sinclair in front of the gun.

He went to pull her away to make sure she didn't get hurt more than she already was but he couldn't move. Tyler would pull the trigger with no doubts.

The younger hybrid stared in shock when he saw Lia in front of the gun. „Shoot me Tyler. I dare you."

She said with no emotion in her voice, if Lia Sinclair knew something she knew he wouldn't pull the trigger, even if they hated each other they still grew up as friends. And most definitely Tyler wouldn't have the balls to do so.

The Mikaelson wanted to scoff at the werewitches antics. One minute she wanted to stay alive and in the next she was in front of a loaded gun.

„Come on, Ty. We both know you want too. Or you just don't have the balls to kill your old childhood friend."

„Don't- don't tempt me."

The Sinclair took another step closer to the gun making Tyler step back.

„You're just to weak to hurt me I mean look at you. The weak little boy who can't even kill their enemy. That's pathetic Tyler."

He struggled as she continued to hurt him with her words.

„You are pathetic." she empathised the sentence making him stumble back a bit.

„You're crazy!" Tyler tells her backing up a bit. He knew that if he shot her, Klaus would rip his head off just by the way he was staring at him.

„You think I don't know that?" Lia sarcastically replies before giggling. Tyler looked at her and saw that she definitely was daring him. He couldn't pull the trigger, Alaric wouldn't forgive him, neither would Damon.

Damon would probably kill him if he found out that he was pointing a gun at her right now.

The Salvatore loved the relationship between her and his younger brother. They matched esch other, had chemistry and he had Elena all to himself.

The hybrid again tried to take a step closer, with Tyler being distracted he had a chance to kill him.

Lia also took another step towards the gun owner. „Tyler the pathetic imbecile. You're seriously a disgrace for every hybrid alive right now."

„I mean look at you, poor poor Tyler, no mommy, no daddy, no uncle. No one."

The younger hybrid looked up a bit of a tear in his eyes. „Says the one with nothing." he spits out before placing his fingers on the trigger.

„Unlike you I don't need other to make me feel like I'm worth something."

The hybrid had no clue if either the Sinclair had a death wish or a will to live. One minute she was sobbing at the thought of dying and the other she was standing in front of a gun.

Lia once again took a step closer and another. At this point the gun was pointed right at her chest.

„You prick forget that I know you."

Tyler now laughed, „you know me? There's nothing holding me back."

„Then do it."

With that tyler pulled the trigger just for nothing to happen. When he tried again he noticed that the gun had no bullets. He cursed out and with that Lia slapped him so hard that he flew a few meters away.

„Dumb pig." she hissed at the now groaning hybrid on the floor before speeding towards him and kicking him into his abdomen.

A scream which was filled with pain could be heard through the whole forest. His body now layed even further away from where it was before.

Lia quickly searched for a nice weapon to kill him off and the next second she was stabbed into her stomach.

She groaned out and was pushed out of the way by Tyler. When she was on the ground now a few meters away from the two hybrids she chanted silently.

„illusio potens facere inimicum stulte."

The atmosphere changed after just saying the five words. The once light blue sky was now turning into a deep dark blue a flash of a lightning could be seen and heard.

The now fake and illusion Lia bleed onto the floor from not only her abdomen. Her lips were tainted with blood as it dripped onto the ground.

Both of the hybrids heard the lightning and then turned towards the fake tribrid. The ground was not red it was black. The Sinclairs lips weren't the usual pink they were.

She stood up with the stick still inside of her abdomen. Once again a lightning struck down into a tree just a few meters away from the three.

Tyler jumped slightly at the impact.

„I'm a tribrid, you can't kill me Tyler."

The younger hybrid tried to back up and he looked behind him to see if the path was free.

„Lia Lia look, okay im so so sorry!" he tried to get out of it without losing his head.

„Once again the pathetic excuses, they won't bring you much anyway." she snapped showing her tribrid eyes and fangs.

Tyler putted his hands in front of his body hoping that she wouldn't rip him apart. The fake Sinclair's sight was now even better then before as she sped towards him lifting him in the air.

Her hand wrapped around his throat as she lifted his body off of the ground with ease. She looked up and pouted sarcastically.

„I'm gonna send Caroline your brainless head on a spike with a card."

„Lia no no please don't."

„You think I care about your useless pleads, Tyler?"

The hybrid who was still lifted in the air was trying his best to get out of the Sinclairs grasp, with no avail he stopped when he began chocking on his own blood.

„I would compel you but honestly, I'm not in the mood." she dropped him to the ground after saying that. She stood over him deciding what to do next.

Before she could stomp on him and break his rips she was held back and klaus whispered something to her.

„It's my turn, love." 

She scoffed at the pet name and rolled her brown eyes to the back of her head.

He walked past her and staked Tyler into his abdomen. The younger hybrid tried his best to fight back or somehow get the original off of him but no avail.

„I've had enough of you." the older hybrid spat in the face of Tyler. He sped him to a tree and compelled him.

„Go leave. Live your life knowing you mean nothing to me and her. Don't ever try something like this again."

And with that Tyler sped off into the forest.

„Come on we've got people to find." Klaus walked past the Sinclair who dropped the illusion spell.

Since the hybrid was walking faster than her she quickly sped a bit behind him. „Since when are you a vampire?"

Lia chuckled as she told him the truth. „I'm not a vampire." with that Klaus stopped in his tracks and turned towards her.

Klaus stopping made her head bump into his chest. She stepped back and rubbed her head. „Your chest is made out of stone." she grumbled angrily.

„Your skull is made out of stone." the hybrid threw back.

„Fuck off." she told him before walking past him trying to hear one of the two now missing people.

________________________________

After what felt like hours the two lovebirds were found, both of them had a sour look on their faces.

„drop the act, we're here now." Lia sarcastically said and walked towards them just to see their face even more sour.

„Okay what did I do now." she sighed as she looked at them averting their gaze from her to him.

„It's not all about you." Hayley told her angrily as the Sinclairs face dropped. Fucking bitch.

And once again in her life the one and only shadow appeared and mumbled into the Sinclairs ear.

„you don't deserve those words, kill her."

The voice was manipulative and was trying to make her kill the pregnant wolf.

„First of all, ouch. Second of all I thought we were friends-" she stopped at her sentence and then continued a few seconds later.

„And I didn't say that everything's about me. So watch your tongue before I tear it from your fucking brainless skull."

With no that Lia took a step towards her and Hayley backed up behind Elijah. „Thought so."

The Sinclair annoyedly listened to the conversation between Elijah, Klaus and Hayley.

„Tyler Lockwood brought her here to test a theory."

„Oh, very well enlighten me with that piece of information you have got."

„That the blood of your child could create hybrid."

The hybrids face dropped after the Sinclair looked up now suddenly being interested in their conversation.

„And you knew." Hayley mumbled to Lia and Klaus. „Excuse me?" the werewitch asked her wanting the wolf to repeat the three words she said.

„You knew!" Hayley aggressively said before pushing the Sinclair a bit. Klaus obviously being bothered by both his brother and his baby carrier he shoved the brunette away softly.

The only one who was being accused with him was her and she was probably his best bet at this point. Disappointed in Hayley, angry at Elijah.

The hybrid who was now standing closer to Lia who had her arms crossed turned to Elijah.

„You want me to play the role you've given me? Fine. Now you'll get the bastard."

The Sinclair knew what klaus had planned by just looking at the evil look on his face. He turned around and quickly grinned at Lia who returned it before he quickly began walking.

„Niklaus this is-" he was cut of by plants who made his way up his legs and his brother who bit him in the neck.

Hayley let out a horrified scream as Lia giggled.

„Now you two will have a great time when the fever and hallucinations set in."

„Enough time to bond." Lia finished his sentence as both of them sped off to the car.

________________________________

Now the two were walking down the path towards the car. „why didn't you believe them?" he emphasised the last word.

„Why should I?"

Question to question. That's what Charlotte taught Lia.

„I guessed you were friends with Hayley and El-" he was cut off as she told him.

„Don't even say his name."

He nodded as both of them silently walked down the dirty path. „Eww." Lia mumbled as she looked at the mud in front of her.

Since the hybrid couldn't care less about a bit of dirt the Sinclair was against it.

„What's wrong?"

„I'm not walking through that I have new shoes." she answered while pointing at the mud. He sighed as he walked toward her.

„What are you doing?" the werewitch asked the hybrid as she cringed at the thought of walking through the mud.

He stood next to her and quickly grabbed her arm with his vamp speed placing it over his neck.

Out of nowhere he picked her up as she yelled out at the surprise.

„Let me down! Let me down."

„In the mud?" he questioned her knowing her answer.

She shook her head and practically shouted at him. „No no no."

He chuckled as she clung onto him hoping that he wouldn't throw her onto the dirty ground.

„I swear to god, if you let me fall I'll break all of your nose." she shrieked as he lowered her a bit like she was about to fall.

„You'd have to try and reach it first." he annoyedly said while rolling his eyes. She scoffed as she lightly slapped him on to his back.

„Do that again and you'll lose your head."

She rolled her eyes and told him „You'd have to try and reach my level first."

The words he told her seconds ago now left her lips as he rolled his eyes.

He stayed silent not knowing what to say.

„Yeah, thought so-" she began and then Lia asked herself something she then said out loud.

„What happened to leaving me alone or you simply can't because you're afraid of being alone like a child."

He rolled his eyes while he felt a sudden feeling of uncomfortableness and literally thought about dropping her in the mud, in his opinion she would deserve it for annoying him the last minutes, saying what she just said and because she trapped him in his own cell.

„You want to stay alone? Fine, have it your way."

He sped back to the beginning of the mud and placed her down. „Hey hey hey, what the heck are you doing."

„Leaving you here." with that he sped off to the car and left the Sinclair all on her own in the woods.

________________________________

Lia angrily kicked a piece of wood away before sitting down on the tree trunk a few meters away from her.

„Fuck." she mumbled as she tried to think of a way to leave, her phone was probably still with Rebekah and walking back to the French quarter would take her hours. Speeding through the mud was also a big no.

Her new black boots would not be used for some disgusting mud.

She regretted that she said that but she'd never actually say that one out. As she placed her head in her hands she sighed heavily.

Lia knew that she had to leave before Elijahs fever set in otherwise she could get hurt, obviously she could defend herself but alone the thought of getting to a point of bleeding made her blood boil.

And with that she realized that the wounds were healed, „that was quick." she had no idea how they were healing so fast but she was thankful.

In hopes of the hybrid just playing a joke she yelled through the whole bayou.

„Look okay! Im sorry! I didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings!"

Obviously the hybrid heard her yelling for him as he made himself comfortable in his seat. He sighed heavily as he stepped out of the car.

She once again yelled out after realising her mistake. „Okay, I'm not sorry but I regret it a lot okay!"

With that he sat back into the car and waited for something.

„I know you don't care about me and I don't care if you care whatever,  but still!"

„And weird people live here and I don't wanna be sacrificed for some ritual festival the wolves have here."

He sighed as he thought about it, he left his brother he loved here. He left the woman who carries his child in the swamp so why would he care a little second about what a person who he hated and couldn't care less about?

With that he started the engine. Obviously the Sinclair heard it and kicked a piece of wood away once again. She sat back down on the In half cut tree and sighed heavily.

„Fucking shit." she gritted out as she picked at her nails.

In less then a second the hybrid said.

„Ask me nicely."

„uh, sorry what?"

He once again repeated his words. „Ask me nicely."

She scoffed not going to do it, she'd rather be stuck here alone then do what he wanted.

„I could leave you here." he told her watching her cross her arms. It took her a few seconds to regain herself as she somehow mumbled.

„Can you please take me with you?" her voice was so silent a human wouldn't have of heard it but he did, smugly he said.

„Louder."

„CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU?"

He chuckled as he sped towards her, her arms still crossed and an annoyed look on her face.

Klaus turned his back towards her as he ordered her to jump. „Jump."

With no hesitation she jumped and he caught her in time before speeding past the mud. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his hands wrapped around her warm thighs.

The two were past the mud and the hybrid didn't even think about setting the Sinclair down. When they arrived at the car she patted his shoulder smiling as she walked towards the passenger door.

The two opened the door and sat into the car. Lia put on her seatbelt while the hybrid didn't even budge to use his own. The Sinclair annoyedly sighed as she quickly stretched her arm out.

Her arm didn't reach it and she now bended her body out of the seat and grabbed klaus's seat belt. She pushed it towards the hybrid who was very obvious staring at her ass.

It made a click sound to know that the hybrid was strapped on. He rolled his eyes as she said.

„Safety first."

Ignoring her words he turned his head towards her. „I'm bringing you to the compound." he turned the engine button on just for the Sinclair to turn it off.

„No."

When he tried to turn it on she slapped his hand away.

„No."

„Where do you wanna go then?" he asked giving up. „the rosseaus."

He asked her something once again. „Why don't you wanna go to the compound, it's your home."

„It isn't, I'm homeless." because of you. She wanted to add but didn't. The hybrid knew why so he silently started the engine and drove down the empty path towards the wild town full of life.

________________________________

This chapter was a rollercoaster, like literally. So many things happened and I don't know what to think of this rn. I tried to finish this quickly to get it over with but no avail.

I promised a chapter on the last weekend but this wasn't finished so 😬

The next chapters will be out in the next weeks considering that I have summer holidays from school soon and I will be posting more often in summer!

(hopefully)

If you see any grammar/spelling mistakes pls lmk so I can fix them!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great night/day!

bye bye!!

4885 words

-Nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 19.1K 41
๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’„|| โShe looked incredibly playful, as though she no care in the world, and Kol thought that she looked most beautiful at that time,โž Or...
53.7K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
8.5K 288 10
"nobody knows who she is. all we know is that Klaus & her basically would burn the world for each other. the thing is - she is a secret." No one know...