Incarnation (Honkai Star Rail...

De flxtterchy

"Ye shall not be frightened of God, who's among you is great and old to keep you from sin" In which Y/n, the... Mais

Info of Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Extra Chapter + Art
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Extra Chapter
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Y/n Fanart
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update but-
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

4.9K 201 53
De flxtterchy

Third POV:

Everyone went silent when Y/n summons a blue tentacles appeared on the ground and wrapped it around on Gepard and his soldiers. Dan Heng knows that this isn't your true power and you are holding back from hurting them. Gepard tries to free himself from the tentacles, only to get him wrapped tightly.

"Okay Y/n, that's enough." Dan Heng said.

"Not until you all calm down." Y/n stated.

"Look, we're not trying to cause any trouble and we're not from Belobog!" March said to Gepard.

"Show him the photos, March." Stelle said to March.

"Ah! Stelle, you're a genius! Great idea!" March said.

March went towards to Gepard who was still wrapped on your tentacles and shows him a picture of the ice-covered planet.

"...You mean to say that this... White ball... That's here? That's our home? How can that..." A soldier said.

"It is said that a long time ago, strange visitors from beyond the sky would visit us here... but that after the External Freeze, the blizzards made passage impossible... and Belobog would cease to witness such arrivals." Gepard stated.

"But these people are-"

"This decision is beyond us. If what they say is true, then only the supreme guardian may decide their fate. Our job is to present them before her. Nothing more." Gepard said.

"Outsiders, follows me. Belobog lies beyond this blizzard. Not until the little girl let go of us from the tentacles." He said.

Y/n did let go her tentacles on them but she didn't dropped them in a gentle matter. She's a bit salty for interrupting her dream.

The four of them followed Gepard where the location of Belobog is. All of them were quiet and the soldiers doesn't want to be near from Y/n because they don't want to be strangle to death.

"Welcome to Belobog, the City of Preservation." Gepard said. All of them went inside the city.

"... Hey, it feels like it got a bit warmer!" March said.

"... That's because you're in Belobog, the last bastion of humanity." Gepard said.

"Last bastion?" March questions.

Gepard explains the history of Belobog, Y/n did listen to him since she loves hearing about humans stories. After Gepard explains, they all headed to the headquarters who is residence of the supreme guardian.

All of them went inside the headquarters, they heard someone talking. But Y/n feels familiar with that voice someone she knows.

"... But that's a meaningless sacrifice, how can you-"

"Ahem... You may leave, Bronya. Visitors have arrived."

Bronya didn't say anything but did what she was told. "Yes, mother." And that she left.

Now Y/n knew who she was, it was Bronya Zaychik. She wasn't sure if it is her or another Bronya from different bubble world. But Y/n knew that blonde-haired woman in front of her, she hardly knew her name when Y/n was back in Earth. All she knows that woman was working with Otto back then.

"Madam Guardian, I have brought four outsiders to see you." Gepard said.

"The messenger informed me. Well done, Gepard. You may leave." Cocolia commanded Gepard to leave.

"Welcome, visitors from beyond the Eternal Freeze. Or perhaps I should say: from beyond the sky... no? I am Cocolia Rand, Belobog's supreme guardian. I would be grateful if you could tell me why you have come." Cocolia said.

"So you believe we come from beyond the sky?" Stelle asked.

"Do you wish me to doubt it? Or perhaps you're not confident in that identity yourself? Haha... No, I do not doubt it. I can see that you are not from this world." Cocolia said.

"We came here for something known as a Stellaron." Dan Heng said.

"A Stellaron?" Cocolia asked.

Objects that fell from the blue on separate worlds. Their appearance spelled disaster. Many of the planets we've visited have their effects. You mention invasion by the Animatter Legion. Soon after their arrival, this planet suffered the Eternal Freeze. At the same time, the phenomenon known as Fragmentum space corrosion began to occur. Correct?"

"... Correct."

"The Eternal Freeze is a product of the Stellaron." Stelle said.

"Stellaron bring about different disasters on different worlds. But every world seeded with a Stellaron will give birth to Fragmentums. You can see us as... kindhearted interstellar public servants, lending a helping hand to any world affected by a Stellaron!" March said.

"Your analysis of our current circumstances is clear. We have indeed suffered the disasters you speak of, some of which prove vexatious to us even today... but why should you care?" Cocolia said.

"Even if this Stellaron you speak of did bring about disaster, I fail to see its connection to you. I don't believe that anyone would go to such lengths to help a world unrelated to them... unless they had something to gain." She said.

I spend all my crystals just to get Kiana's skin and it's all worth it ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Here's a little drawing I made of Qiqi and Yaoyao (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

96.8K 1.7K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...
397K 4.3K 30
When the strongest being wakes up from multiple years of slumber, how will he react, and is his adoptive mother dead? OC is about the same as my othe...
29.3K 684 10
A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman and a Driver. Male reader x Harem
19.4K 530 67
after you were unknowingly given to kafka by elio, you've gotten to know more about this strange girl that likes playing video games who's also a par...