Reckless Desires | Park Jimin...

Per MINSFICXS

⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or... Més

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOG- 2

16.

2.8K 122 16
Per MINSFICXS

Y/N'S POV ::

That feeling when everything in your life goes so well that you start to become suspicious and then eventually you find yourself waiting for your own downhill. I'm doing the same. After that meteor shower night at Jimin's place, I thought everything will fall into their places. Him still teaching me bike, working on our project and then fucking like nothing happened. The pattern was slowly breaking. I could feel myself drowning in his eyes, getting addicted towards his words and simply liking the time I spend with him.

Jimin has started to search books for me. He would tell me to read them and then we'll talk about it for hours. I loved how he led me towards the fictional world. An escape from everything and everyone. He held me there.

"Your mother was almost a psychopath."

Emily's words rings in my brain like a haunted chant. A ghost from my childhood. It's a fact that I'm Yusoo's daughter. The women who was mentally ill. I've tried my best but the thought of me inheriting her traits never left me. I was scared of reading books until Jimin started explaining them. Now, that's a new thing for me. Something that I've never experienced.

I shake my thoughts away before letting out a sigh. It's nearly 1am and I'm still sitting in front of my laptop, trying to study.

Why can't I ever concentrate properly?

Suddenly, I hear the chime sound of my phone indicating that I've received a text. Thinking that it must be one of my friends, I ignore the device seated aside my laptop. I don't receive any notifications after that to which I frown because if it was them then my phone would've been blowing up and I hence I usually silence it. The curiosity gets the better of me and I end up picking up the device. I stare at the screen and nearly feel my heart drop.

It's Jimin.

I don't like how my heart reacts to him or his texts. It shouldn't be this way. I shake my head before replying to his texts.

Yes I'm actually grinning like an idiot at my phone screen. There are only few people who actually makes me feel something other than negatives and Jimin is included there. He brings out emotions from me. Emotions that I'm not even familiar with.

My gaze flicker towards the rearby mirror and I see my cheeks flushing as I slap myself twice. My skin really do have a bad habit of getting red easily.

Sunday is three days away and I find myself waiting for that day.

What kind of surprise does he has for me?

There's something between me and Jimin that's changing. As much as I hate to admit this but I like the change. Even though I'm not supposed to like it. If anything then I'm last person on earth Jimin should be associated with.

Admit it, deep down you know that you don't deserve him.

What can change? Nothing. Right?

Finally the Sunday arrives and I ditch the lunch with my father to spend some time outside. My family isn't normal. I can't be with them knowing very well that its all pretending. So instead, I linger in the park, all alone. The sun flickers above me as I sit on the swing and stare at my feets.

"Are you alone too?" The tiny voice calls out as my tilt my head to the side. My eyes falls on the girl sitting on the swing besides mine. "Are you alone?" I questioned back staring at her muddy sneakers, two pigtails on her hair, her chubby cheeks and her denim jumpsuit.
T

here are two butterflies above her pigtails. I can't help but smile at her. "I'm not alone. My friends just don't like playing with me." She stated with such a nonchalant voice as the maturity dripped from her words. "What?" I shake my head.

"I get exhausted easily so they can't play with me for a long time. Kids like playing for long time and I just can't do that." She swings lightly as I stare at her more closely. "Why can't you..?" I ask her. She throws a smile at my way before replying. "I'm sick. More like my lungs are." Something inside me snaps hard at her words. "Oh.. I'm sorry.." I muttered while averting my gaze from her. "Don't be. The doctors said that I can get the surgery and then I can play again." She shrugged her shoulders. "Well.. that's good then.." I mumbled with a smile.

"I know right? My mom said that life is giving me a second chance so I should live to the fullest. My friends can wait until I get better. Right?" I hummed at her. "Your.. mom.. seems a very good person." I muttered while fiddling with my fingers. "She loves me a lot!" The girl exclaimed as I nodded. "My mom plays with me when I feel alone." She smiles more and I feel my eyes stinging at that. "Does she?"

"Hmm! Now you tell me, are you alone?" Her question is interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I stare at the screen which is displaying Jimin's name. "No.. I think I have someone waiting for me.." I mumbled putting the phone back and getting off the swing. "What's your name?" I asked the girl. "Daisy." She says.

"You have a new beginning in your name itself. I hope it all goes well for you, daisy."

I smile at her before leaving the park. I reach at Jimin's place in half hour as I ring the door bell twice. I bite on my bottom lip out of habit and wait for him to open the door. It opens few seconds later as he stares at me up and down and then glances back behind my shoulder. "I didn't hear your car?" He questioned as I move past him and walk inside. "It's gone for servicing. I took the cab." I muttered as I noticed his messy hair falling over his forhead. He let out a tired sigh. "Were you sleeping?" I questioned. "Nope. I was studying."

I hummed at him. Jimin disappeared into kitchen while I looked around. His house is always so clean and organized. Not only because he has a maid but he maintains everything perfectly. I hear his footsteps approaching me as I plop myself on the navy colored couch in his living room. "What are we doing today?" I questioned. "A movie." He stated before walking towards the television as he started to prepare everything. I crook my brows as I followed his actions. The long sleeves of his dark blue t-shirt is folded till his elbow, giving perfect view of his arms.

I can't be obsessed with arms now.

But it's his arms.

I curse myself in my brain and try to focus on other things. Anything but his freaking arms. "A movie...? Like.. a date?" My heart thumps against its ribcage. A deep voice was heard after that, he let out a chortle and I felt myself nearly tripping on the floor. Why can't he make that sound often? I click my tongue and wait for his reply. "I'm bored and needed a break from study. Jungkook and Taehyung are busy with some work and then I remembered you." He fixed the cables and then turned around after turning on the TV.

"But you told me about this three days ago.." I mumbled watching him walk towards me. "So? I knew you'd come." He stated, plopping besides me while placing his one leg over another. My breathe hitched at the proximity of us. I was terribly attracted to him. So much that I felt smaller in his vicinity. "Am I the second.. option?" I whispered while slowly turning to face him. He turned towards me at that. "You're not an option, little Siren. You're a choice and I choose you." He muttered. His words making their way in my heart as I quickly averted my eyes from him at the sound of Netflix's logo.

We fell into silence as the intro started. I gripped my knees out of habit and focused on the screen rather than the guy besides me. "Pride and prejudice?" I questioned, amused at his choice. "I haven't watched the movie but you did read the book few days ago and said it's hard to understand." I blink at him as a small smile makes its way on my lips. "This movie is based on the book?" I questioned him. "Yes. Have you watched it?" I shake my head in denial. "Nope. I don't get time to watch movies." I stated.

I don't get time to watch because I don't watch them at all. Romance movies were not my type but I guess.. we are changing the references now.

"I don't watch them too. But tae said this one's really good and after reading that book for you, I thought this movie may give us the closure of characters?" He shrugged as I hummed. "You do like literature a lot, don't you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Taehyung is the biggest fan. He got me and Jungkook in it but Kook enjoys more than me." I chuckled at him. Time really is weird thing because once upon a time, this guy would never speak a word to me let alone a sentence and now, he explains things to me like we've known each other since ages.

We fell into silence as the movie started. Our gazes fixed on the screen in front of us. It should've been awkward but it was awfully comfortable. Jimin brought the snacks in between as we munched on it. He suddenly increased the volume after coming back from the kitchen. I glanced at him but he was watching the movie instead.

"Bullshit. He just insulted her in the very worst way! There's no way she is going to fall for Mr darcy!" I exclaimed while chewing on my pepero chips. "It's enemies to lovers." I scoffed at Jimin's words. "Huh! Thats crazy! Why would you even fall for a person that you hate!" I exclaimed, not realizing when Jimin turned to face me. "Hate is a strong word to describe that feeling." He muttered as I hummed. "What makes this trope so popular?" I questioned while tilting my head to face him. He let out a sigh while shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe its because you know the worst of that person and you still can't help falling for them. You're aware of all the flaws but you love them anyway." He stated.

The nonchalant in his voice was somehow disturbing to me. I bite on my lip as I turned away from him. "Well..that's still crazy.." I mumbled. Why would anyone be bare about their secrets and scars in front of their enemy? The enemy could use it against you.

"Really? What's your favorite trope then?" My eyes enlarged at his question. "I don't have any.." I mumbled as he shook his head with a cheap smile plastered on his face. "Shut up and focus on the damn movie." I mumbled while shaking my thoughts away.

Smiling Jimin is injurious to my heart. It goes crazy at his smile.

I haven't seen him fully smile though. And there's a urge to see him laugh like a normal person.

Happiness would look so good on him.

The movie eventually was going towards it's climax. I felt my heart beating louder as the characters were confessing to one another. Suddenly they kissed. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat as my hand slowly went on his own away. Jimin's fingers brushed against mine as I turned towards him and found him already staring at me. There's no lights in the room except the TV screen. He has taken down the blinds. The dim lights shines upon our faces. As if there are strings pulling us towards each other, I feel myself sliding towards his side. Our faces moves closer. He slowly brushes his fingers against mine, in a subtle but intimate way. I don't hear the loud sound of the movie anymore. I only hear my heart beating in my ears. A chant telling me to go further and capture his lips.

We shut our eyes in the process as our lips linger towards each other. I can feel his breathing fanning over my lips. He exhaled softly. His one hand cupping my right cheek. I give in his touch. It's not a physical anymore. There's something that screams at me to kiss him. I need to feel him.

Suddenly, something snaps inside me hard as I hear his phone ringing. I pull away instantly as if I've been burned. Jimin excuses himself and attains the call. My cheeks are covered in red as I try to catch my breath.

The movie finally ends and I get up from the couch while checking the time. "I should go home." I muttered as I Jimin nodded. "Uh.. I'll drop you." He said. We are agaim behaving like nothing happened between us. As if he really didn't nearly kissed me in a way that made me lose my senses for a while. "You don't have to.. I'll take the cab." I keep my voice neutral. "I'm going out anyways. Taehyung's mother invited me for dinner today so I'll drop you on the way." He stated. "Taehyung lives in opposite side of my house." I reminded him the fact.

"So? I know how to take turns while driving." And then he strides towards his room to get ready. I wait for him downstairs while moving towards the windows so I can turn on the blinds. Before I could touch the blinds , Jimin approached me from behind as he held my arm to referen me from opening the window. "I like the dark here.." he mumbled. My breath getting stuck in my throat as I feel his broad chest brushing over my back. I quickly retard myself away from his vicinity. "F-fine.. are you ready to go?"

Fuck you y/n for stuttering.

I blink my eyes at my own thoughts. "Just gimme a minute." I nod at him. A while later I see Jimin coming out of his bedroom wearing a formal shirt and ripped jeans. I take a moment to stare at him like a creep. His hairs are slicked back with a single strand dangling over his forhead. "Did you grow your hair?" The question slips out before I can even stop it. I feel the urge to slap myself but instead I fist my hands to the sides. "Yep. I didn't know that you pay this much attention to me." He pours himself a glass of water while staring me with his blazing gaze sending shivers down my spine. "You should be flattered." I roll my eyes and walk away from him. "I am."

A small smile tugs on my lips as I shake my head at his words. "Let's go!" He exclaimed while bringing the keys of his bike and then led me towards the front door. The moment he opened the door and stepped out, I felt my heart dropping in the pit of my stomach. I look around while he locks the door. The street is wet, the water droplets are falling off a leaves of trees, everything is drenched in rain.

Jimin increased the volume because he didn't want me to hear rain drops. He turned off the blinds because he didn't want me to see rain. The whole time he kept me distracted so I wouldn't know about the rain.

That makes my stomach churn in a weird way. "Do you wanna drive?" His voice brings me back from my trance. "Uh..sure.." I mumbled before taking the helmet from him. He is behaving like he did nothing back then. We settle on the bike with him sitting behind me. This isn't new. I'm confident at my driving skills now. "Can I ask you something?" I hum at his question. He leans closer to my ear so I can hear his words clearly. "Why did you want to learn bike?" He questioned. "Because I hate driving car but my father won't allow me to have a bike." I stated.

We don't speak further. As I drive further I suddenly notice a car passing past us. My eyes widens as I see Sam inside the car. Not alone. She is with minhyuk. I don't hesitate before following the car. "Y/n! That's wrong way!" Jimin exclaims. "I saw Sam in that car!" I exclaimed while pointing towards the car. "I don't think you should follow her!" He exclaimed. "She is with Minhyuk!" I hear him cursing but again, I don't pay any attention.

The car stops at the club. I park the bike and look inside the car. It's empty. "This club..is the last place on earth she wants to be.." I mumbled while staring at the building. Sam isn't a fan of clubs. "I need to go in!" Jimin hold me wrist, stopping me from going further. "I will come with you." I only nod at him before we dissappear inside the crowd.

I hate public places.

We both look for Sam and Minhyik. I don't fail to notice how his hands stays to my sides saving me from the drunk asses. My gaze drop on Minhyuk who is leading Sam into a room. I pat at Jimin's hand and point at the direction. We rush there but Minhyuk has closed the door. "Break it." I muttered as Jimin's eyes widens. "Are you crazy?" He looks horrified at the thought. "I don't trust that guy. Do it or I'll do it myself." I stated. "I'd like to see you try." He frowns at me. "Are you challenging me?" I mock him. "Fine. I'll do it."

Jimin breaks the door in two tries. The sound of loud music helps us not to get Minhyuk's attention until the door is broken. Minhyuk looks at us with wide eyes while my eyes follows on the girl laying on a bed. "You motherfucker!" I don't hesitate to rush towards him and punch him on the face. "Y/n!" Jimin exclaimed before pulling me away from Minhyuk. "How dare you?!" I yelled at Minhyuk while throwing my leg in the air to kick him. "Check on Sam first. I'll handle him." I sigh at Jimin's words before running towards Sam. I tap on her cheek but she doesn't wake up. Her eyes are half closed and lips are parted. "Seems like she is drugged." I mumbled while rubbing her palms.

"Lucky her! How can you come to save her after all the things she has done to you?!" Minhyuk exclaimed as I pass him a glare. "Don't open your mouth if you don't wish to die." I stated. "I've called the cops." Jimin said as I nodded. "I'll take her with me." I muttered. Jimin nods while throwing a punch at Minhyuk's face. He drops on the floor while Jimin let's out a huff. "Are you taking cab?" I nod my hear at his words. "I'll take her to my place for the night. Thank you for today, Jimin."

"I'm glad we came here on time." He stated. The cops did come at a time and started going through the investigation. Drugs are illegal even at the clubs like this one. Minhyuk must've spiked her drink or something. I leave the place with Sam.

JIMIN'S POV ::

I was late at Taehyung's house but I did made it there because his mother would've been sad otherwise. Taehyung asks why I'm late but I shrug his question away. The things that happened at the club isn't something to share anyways. I text y/n and ask her if she made it to her house and she replies few minutes later that she did. She had to sneak in because her father couldn't have known about Sam's condition.

The next day at the college was peaceful until I hear people mumbling. The rumors here spread like fire and I somehow find out that a junior is beating up the senior. I know who they are talking about. Out of curiosity I walk towards the other building of our university and stare at Frank beating up Minhyuk. His eyes are red with rage and he constantly punches at the latter.

Why would he do that?

"What are you doing here?" I turn my head towards the voice. My gaze turning cold as I stare at Suzanne. "Not your concern." I mumbled while turning to leave. "Oh come on! Do I not know you? You don't associate with people and you sure as hell don't stand to see the fights." She smiles at me as I let out a scoff. "You're mistaken if you think that you know me." I turn around to leave because I have to stop this fight first. I feel Suzanne's hand gripping mine in a firm hold as I frown. "Why are you always so bitter with me? Come on! It was all in the past and we don't live in past anymore."

I glare at her and then at her hand gripping mine. "Exactly. We don't live in past so stop bothering me. You're my past, Suzanne and I refuse to let you be the part of my present. There's no place for you in my life!" I exclaimed before jerking her hand off. She smiles with amusement. "Oh my my, is it because of y/n? You know as long as you're close to her, I'll be there too. We are sisters after all." She stated as I sigh. "Step sisters. And y/n has nothing to do with you. Y/n is y/n and you are you. Stay in your place." I muttered before walking away from her.

It takes me ten deep breath to calm myself down before I pull out my phone and dial y/n's number. "Hey!" She answers after few rings. "You should send Sam into our senior's building." I muttered. "No fucking way. Minhyuk is there." She mumbled. "He won't be in the world anymore if you don't send Sam here and she stops Frank." I hear her gasping. "What?! What's frank doing there?" She questioned. "He is beating up Minhyuk. Now stop with your questions and send her here." I stated.

"What are you doing there?" She questioned again as I shut my eyes. "The curious soul wanted to know few things. Done with your investigation, little Siren?" She huffed at that. "Fine! Looks like Sam told him what happened at the club." Y/n muttered before whispering something to sam and then I hear footsteps fading in background. "How are things between you two?" Sam stayed at y/n's place for the night. They must've talked about things right?

"Complicated but I did find out that Sam doesn't hate me." She stated and I can hear the sigh she lets out after that. "That's good." I muttered under my breath. "Yeah." I hung up after that and went to my classes.

Few lectures later, during our break time I was walking towards around the campus. My headphones settled on my ears as I paid no heed to the world surrounding me. But that's until I find a certain girl sitting quietly on my usual bench. I walk towards her before calling her out. "I think you're lost?" Sam quickly wipes the tears away from her face as she turns to face me. "Sorry? Are you talking with me?" I tilted my head that. "I really am known as the guy who doesn't talk, aren't I?" I questioned while shaking my head. Taking off my headphones I gestured her if I can sit and she nodded. "You barley talk with people.."

I hummed at that. "I feel the purpose of doing conversation extremely exhausting." I stated. She smiles with a nod and then we fall into silence for a while until I decide to break the ice.

Damn Jimin, you making a conversation? Way to go! Father dear will be proud.

I cleared my throat before forcing the words out. "Why aren't you with your friends today?" I questioned. "Wanted to be alone for a while. And oh.. thank you so much for last night, Jimin. Y/n told me that you were there." Sam stated. "She cares about you a lot." Her eyes drops to her lap at my words. "I know.." she whispered. "And yet you did all those things to her? I know that I'm in no position to talk in between you both but why pretend to hate when you actually don't hate her?" I questioned.

"Don't answer me though. But, just know that y/n doesn't wants to hurt you in anyway. I hope you both had a talk last night." I mumbled. She nodded. Her eyes still fixed at her lap. "We talked.. and I hope things goes well.. for both of us.." she mumbled. "You like Frank." Her eyes finally snaps in my direction as I shake my head in amusement. "W-what?" She looks horrified. "That's not a question. You like frank but he likes y/n." She sighs at my words while shutting her eyes. "Why are you telling me this all?"

Somehow it's bothersome that frank has his eyes on y/n but Sam doesn't have to know that.

"Y/n is only his crush. Maybe an infatuation but he doesn't like her. If anyone..." I turn to her then. "...he likes you. He is just too stupidly stubborn to admit it." Her eyes widens at my words. "You saw how he beat up Minhyuk? He did it because Minhyuk hurt you." I said, causing her to blink her eyes. "Thats not... anyone could've done that.." she mumbled. "But no one did it except him." I stated the fact.

"No, Jimin.. he likes y/n.." she whispered. My grip on the bench tightens at those words. "With y/n being so beautiful..
anyone can fall for her.. it's obvious that he likes her.." she continues as my eyes turns cold.

Only i know the scars she hides behind that beauty.

Only I know the reason behind the scar above her inner thigh.

Only I know how she looks when she is herself.

"It takes nothing to love someone's beauty but it takes a lot to love their scars and accept their ugly side. Frank doesn't know shit about y/n but I guess you do. You know her so you also should know that Frank and y/n can never hapoen." I shrugged my shoulders. "You're speaking like you know her?" She raises her eyebrow at me. "Maybe.." I mumbled. "No you don't. If you did, then you would've stayed away from her." She smiled before getting up from the bench. "Y/n can be very bad and evil from the outside Jimin but inside.. she is just different..like a child wanting to be loved." Sam continues as I listen to her. "Anyways, these things between me and Frank is complicated but I will try to solve them." And then she leaves while I stare at her retreating back.

Is frank the only reason why Sam changed her perspective towards y/n?

Y/n won't tell me about her talk with Sam and I do not have the right to ask.

The next day I receive a text from Taehyung telling me that we are going out.

[

Next evening]

"An amusement park?!" I exclaimed staring at the entry gate of amusement park. Y/n squeals out of nowhere. "Isn't it amusing? My idea!" She exclaimed. "Out of nowhere? And why with us? Instead of your bunch of friends?" I questioned back. "Are you saying that we are not a good company?" Jungkook questioned, offended by my words. "Hey! Those 'bunch of friends' won't go with me and... I wanted a fresh air!" Y/n exclaimed while crossing her arms. "I'll buy us tickets." Taehyung mumbled. "Take Jungkook with you." Y/n stated. "No. I'll be fine. He flirts with ladies there." He quickly responded before disappearing. Jungkook sighs before scrolling through his phone.

I stare at y/n up and down. She is wearing black shorts with grey crop sweatshirt. Pairing with black boots and a small purse dangles on her side. Her hairs are open and loose in long curls. I cross my arms as I take in her movements. "You've never been here, have you?" She stiffens at my question. "And so do you." She muttered with a cheap smile as I roll my eyes before moving towards Jungkook. "You told her, haven't you?" I questioned.

"Chill man, she wanted to hangout somewhere. A place she has never been before." He stated. I let out a sigh at that. "Guys! I got the tickets!" Taehyung exclaimed. I tucked y/n's hand with mine and dragged her inside before she could go and throw herself at Jungkook.

She is annoyingly frankly with MY best friends.

"When did you give your number to tae?" I questioned while walking. "I don't remember. Been a while." She stated while looking around. "And I'm finding this out now?" I gave a tug to her hand as she turns to me. "Was i supposed to tell you?" She questioned back. "Oh my God! Look at that ride!" She pointed towards the specific ride. I don't pay attention to the ride but the way her hazel orbs shines brighter. "You wanna go there?" Taehyung interject us as I snap out of my thoughts. "Yes!" She exclaimed.

We go from one ride to another. We eat a lot of things and I can't seem to take my eyes off her. I don't remember seeing her smiling so much. I don't much remember the last time I saw her so happy.

So this is how happiness looks on her.

Y/n is someone who has given a lot of big things but she was never pleased with luxury. Its a bare minimum that actually brings the genuine smile out of her. The way her lips stretched into a grin when Jungkook got a cotton candy on his nose or the way she giggled at how Taehyung was yelling at the Rollercoaster.

God those giggles are addictive like morphine itself.

I inevitably find myself getting lost in her eyes. The deep brown color alluring me, hypnotizing my soul and I feel my heart changing its rhythm whenever she smiles at me.

Her and I never got to smile so much in our lives.

"Damn, I'm tired!" Y/n let out a groan while before hanging on Jungkook's shoulder. I instinctively pull her to me as she frowns. "Take a rest for now." I stated before leading her towards the bench. "This was so fun!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Totally different from what we usually do!" Jungkook exclaimed as I let out a hum. "Shall we go on that?!" Y/n pointed towards the pendulum ride with her tiredness saying a goodbye and another fit of excitement hitting her. "I'm not going." I muttered.

"Who's asking you?" She narrows her eyes before turning to Jungkook. I glare at my best friend who shakes his head. "I won't do anything." He stammered before leaving with y/n. Taehyung let out a exasperated sigh before plopping down on the bench where y/n was seated previously. "She is acting differently." He mumbled as I stared at him. "This is actually who she is.." I muttered under my breathe. "You seem to know her a lot." Taehyung smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I do not." I stated. "Sure. You did not come to hang out on a week day just because y/n was joining us." He smiled as I grimaced. Deep down I knew that I came for her because I couldn't leave her alone. But I won't admit it to Taehyung. Never. "You know.. y/n is a good one.." he mumbled as I tried to face him. "How much do you know her?" I raised my eyebrow. He shakes his head.

"Much enough to know that she has the ability to pull out emotions from you. You stare at her differently." He stated as I rolled my eyes. "Your literature shit won't work on me." I mumbled. "Come on! I can help you wooing her." He winked at me as a grimace appeared on my face. "Why don't you use it in your love life instead?" I questioned back. "I haven't found the one yet! I'm telling you, y/n is the one for you!" He exclaimed.

"How would you know? Anyone can be attracted to her. She is beautiful and pleasing to look at." I stated while rolling my eyes. "But not anyone can be you, dude! There's this type of spark between you two. You may don't realize it but I know! Don't fuck this up Jimin. Listen to your heart even if it's just whispering you. Stay true to yourself." He said. I let out a sigh at his words. "I've done that. Where did it lead me?" I stare at him. "Y/n is different than any other girls. She won't hesitate to put a knife to someone's throat if they even try to hurt you. She is not someone you need to protect, she is someone you need to cherish. Honestly, you both are same in some ways."

I frowned at him as he continued. "Equally unemotional!" He exclaimed as I let out a snort. "Is she is a manipulator then you're a seducer. You both would make a great couple!" He let out a gasp and then winced when I kicked him. "Stop fantasizing my life with the aspects your stupid books." I stated. "She is helping you heal, isn't she?" His question makes my movements halt. I have been living differently every since y/n and I got associated with each other.

There was a black empty hole in me and its still there but I don't feel it much whenever she is around.

Taehyung and I fall into silence as my eyes drop behind him where I see y/n and Jungkook walking towards us. She is laughing while telling him something. Jungkook shakes his head and maintains his distance. I blink my eyes, feeling myself getting lost into her again.

Is it the way she smiles or the way my heart forgets its pace when she stares at me with those eyes?

-To be continued

A/N :: This part is messy i guess? But I hope you all liked it. Also, a lot of drama is on the way 😔🤌🏻

Please vote and comments. ❤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
16K 808 29
"KINDNESS" What she was made of. "COLDNESS" What his actions always told her. "I still can't believe how an innocent flower like her was bloomed by...
225K 6.5K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
15.3K 1.4K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...