- Those eyes - Ao'nung (on ho...

By Pandoras_fav_human

"your beauty never scared me" "I've never met anyone like you, that's why" This st... More

(: Playlist :)
(: Intro :)
1. ~ past ~
2. ~Past~ pt. 2
3. Him <3
4. ~ why? ~
5. ~ The dream ~
6. Our spot [M -ish]
~Dealing with anxiety and disorders~
A/N
Another A/N

A/N

37 0 0
By Pandoras_fav_human

sorry to inform everyone that reads this book I am going to pause this book as I am working on a new book and I hope you check my new book Dreams. it's about Steve Rogers. I hope you understand that I am currently falling out of my obsession with ATWOW but once I have the slightest idea about this book I promise I will update it for now I don't.

thank you everyone for your support and once again I am very sorry my dear readers.

have an amazing day/night my loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...
2.9K 64 15
She doesn't like to talk she doesn't like people only people she tolerates is her sister tsireya and her twin brother aonung and of course her parent...
90 0 8
𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙍𝙍 𝙉Ì𝙏'𝙄𝙇𝙐𝙆𝙀 | ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᶠᴼᴿᴱⱽᴱᴿ in the Navi tongue, encapsulates the eternal and unbreakable bond between two souls amidst the enchant...
36.6K 574 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.