Glamorous Revenge

Od Kwinn_Angel

After being Treated worse than a slave in her so called family she leaves to find a better life abroad and af... Více

Mysterious identity
Face Slap

Return

2 0 0
Od Kwinn_Angel

After alighting the airplane she took her luggage and moved further into the airport.....
"After a long while New York still looks the same to me"

Beverly thought while looking at the fallen leaves from the trees..it was summer and today was rather a sunny day ..
She took a walk to a nearby bench and sat down placing her luggage besides her. Taking her phone from her pocket she decided to contact her driver to know if he had reached New York so he could pick her up..
After 2 rings he picked up
"Good day ma'am I've reached New York and I'll soon be at the airport to pick you up soon " The driver said..
"Alright Then I'll be waiting"
She responded..

She called her personal assistant and asked her to book a hotel for her and better still find a villa or apartment she could buy ...

After tabling her needs before her assistant she laid back on the bench and watched as people moved up and down..
She had come to seek revenge and nothing would stop her from giving those who hurt her what they deserve..She thought silently and laid her head back wards on the bench aughhh..she was really tired

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

913K 82.5K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
795K 44.2K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
844K 50.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
340K 39.3K 27
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...