I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

Od read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Více

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

56. Manipulating Kindly.

1K 49 20
Od read_write_work

"I will protect them, silly. It's just... This time I won't be able to promise if I'd survive this one."

"How could you say that?!" Jeanette cried and I smiled.

"I can avoid that." I said and she looked at me.

"That's why, Athy and Dad along with others are helping me this time. But I can't do it while worrying about you, Jeanette." I said as I placed my hand over her cheek.

"Wha..."

"He will use your mana to grow stronger."

"B-But I can't use magic."

"You're from the royal bloodline, Jeanette. You have mana, being able to use it or not isn't important here."

"The-Then, what should I do?"

"Trust in yourself." I said.

Me saying trust me wouldn't be the correct option here, I need to make her believe that she is making the decision herself.

"Believe what your heart believes, and don't let anyone taint your innocence." I said and she looked at me.

"You're brainwashing her?"

"No, silly. I'm just manipulating her for her safety."

"That sounds wrong, don't you think?"

"However it sounds, as long as she's safe and on our side that's what matters."

"I won't... I won't let them do it." She said and I smiled holding her face in my hands.

"Now I can rest assured." I said and then sighed.

"I wish I could put the layer of protection spell on you, but he'll notice it immediately and that'll put you in even more danger."

"There's no need, I'll take care of myself." She said and smiled making me smile as well.

"Aigoo, I have another cute sister to fawn over." I cooed making her blush.

"Can you remove those contacts? I need to see your eyes." I said as I removed my hands and she nodded before she removed the contacts from her eyes and looked at me.

"Athy and now you, God really has blessed me with the cutest sisters. I have even more responsibility now to keep the pests away from you two."

"Pests?"

"Presumptuous boys." I said and she giggled.

I gently patted her head before I reached out and pressed my lips over her forehead making her go stiff for a moment.

"I want a kiss too!"

I ignored Lucas as I looked down at Jeanette as she smiled blushing and I patted her head once again before I stepped back.

"I should go back now, but keep pretending for now... Let them say anything they want but you believe what you want, okay? I'll come see you again, till then don't tell anyone about me being completely fine." I said and she nodded.

"Okay."

"Pinky promise?" I said as I brought my pinky finger to her and she smiled before she locked hers with mine.

I was about to teleport again but I recalled something, "Jeanette, don't hate your father. He's being manipulated right now, I'm sure you must have noticed it so, just wait till we find a way to save him, okay?"

She nodded, "Yes, Princess."

I smiled at her before I and Lucas teleported to the roof of the house.

"Why are we on the roof?" Lucas asked.

"I need to see that bastard's face." I said.

He rolled his eyes but agreed to go along, we used invisiblity and mana hiding spells again as we looked for Anastacius.

We found him easily, he was in Roger's library, Roger was sitting on his chair while Anastacius was pacing before him looking extremely agitated.

"How could it be?" Anastacius hissed or rather it was Athernitas.

"Was it really her mana? Did I sense it wrong? But how is that possible? She's dead! I killed her with my own hands, we buried her! She's dead for 200 years."

"I'm surprised this bastard recognized your mana." Lucas said as we stood in a corner watching Athernitas pacing while muttering to himself.

"I was his biggest enemy, Lucas. We can forget our friends for once but our enemies? Never."

"How is it possible?! I must have sensed it wrong! It can't be her! She is dead and that bitch will stay that way, I'm not going to let her ruin my plans again!"

"Ah," I groaned lowly tempted to smack this bastard's head, "this bastard killed me in the past life and now he's going to ruin my family all over again."

"I can just kill him right here for you." Lucas said and I shook my head.

"We don't have to kill Anastacius. This bastard was brainwashed too, Athernitas is the only one whom we should teach a lesson and for that he needs to be out of this body." I said as I pointed at Anastacius who doubled over holding his stomach.

"The black mana is killing him anyways." Lucas said.

"Saving a person is harder than killing one, my love. We have to save this man and get rid of Athernitas. Keep that in mind and don't try to do something needless." I spoke firmly and he sighed.

"Fine, whatever you say."

"Athernitas had only seen me as a stupid and protective sister in past life, this time I will show him what crazy bitch I can be. He's in for one hell of a ride this time and I'm going to make sure he doesn't return from where I send him."

"Did I say I love that crazy bitch side of yours?"

"You're seriously flirting with me here?"

"Should I do that in front of your Dad then?"

"Try it, I won't be responsible for your death." I smirked and Lucas rolled his eyes before he teleported us back to my room.

I fell on my bed and sighed loudly before I started thinking.

"Felix must have met Ijekiel by now." I said and Lucas crossed his arms at his chest.

"I don't understand why we need that brat with us."

"If you don't want me to go ahead and do anything risky on my own then I'll need to move everyone around me to achieve my goal."

"You do realize you sound like a mastermind." He said and I smirked.

"I love it."

He rolled his eyes before he sat down beside me, was he expecting a kiss?

"Hurry and give me my compensation." He said and I sat up.

"Compensation?" I asked and he looked at me before bringing his face close to mine.

"Yes, now!" He said and I chuckled before I placed my hand over his cheek and pressed my lips over his forehead.

"I was expecting it somewhere else."

"You do realize I'm currently a 15 year old." I reminded and he rolled his eyes.

"You're not a normal 15 year old." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"We have years to think about our relationship, Lucas." I said as I stood up and he gripped my hand.

"You think this will end?" I looked down at him.

"I'm not giving it a thought for now, you know there are a lot of things that need my attention for now." I admitted and he pulled me down beside me again.

"I need your attention too."

"Geez, when did you become a clingy brat?" I asked as I ran my hand through his long hair.

He had been keeping his adult form with long hair because I love it.

"Since you became a reckless brat." He answered and I chuckled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, there was only one person whom I had instructed to come around at this time. I nodded at Lucas.

He walked over and opened the door letting the two men enter the room. He closed the door behind him and they lifted their cloaks.

One was Felix and other was Ijekiel.

"Princess Amara!" He gasped and I smiled.

"Hello, Ijekiel, how have you been?"

"I'm... I should be the one asking you that!" He said as he stared at me with complete shock.

"Calm down and take a seat, Ijekiel. We have some things to discuss." I said as I gestured at the couch in my room and he sat down.

Felix and Lucas stood behind me as I took a seat crossing my legs one over the other.

Ijekiel looked as if he was on edge and I could understand, his father suddenly got his whole family on a very dangerous line.

"Princess, I assure you my father-"

"I know everything that he did, Ijekiel. I was there." I said and his eyes widened.

"P-Pardon?"

"I was at the conference hall watching and listening to everything and the moment I saw your father I knew something was wrong." Ijekiel seemed a bit relieved to hear that.

"I don't understand what's wrong with him, Your Highness. It seems as if he's being 'controlled'. I don't understand but the ones who know him will be sure that he's acting strange."

"He's been brainwashed, Ijekiel." I said and he frowned.

"What?"

"Yes, the previous Emperor brainwashed him. I know your father, even if he's a bit... Well, he still wouldn't want to create a chaos."

"Thank you, Your Highness." He sighed and I gave him a blank look. If I was manipulating Jeanette with kindness then I had brought this guy here to make a deal with him.

"Though I can't ignore the fact that he had been involved in the planning to kill Dad." I spoke making Ijekiel jolt.

"Your-"

"Don't try to deny that. I knew about that, that's why I and Athy never tried to get along with your father." I said giving him the kind of look Dad would give a bug.

"For now, I've called you here to make a deal with you." I said.

"What kind of deal, Your Highness?"

"Your father was brainwashed, and if you don't know then it has severe side-effects, including death." Ijekiel's fists clenched.

"He can be saved and I will also prove his innocence." I said and he looked at me.

"What do you want in return, Your Highness?" He asked and I smiled, this boy was smart.

"Your assistance." I said and he frowned slightly.

"How?"

"Whatever way I tell you to." I said and stood up stretching my arms above my head.

"I have just recovered from near death experience and even Dad is tired so, we're recuperating and the one who's going to face it all is Athy. It's obvious that I'll be right beside her every time Anastacius comes around but what I want you to do is assist us and stay by our side and help us when I ask you to."

"And, you'll help clear my father's name?"

"Yes, and there's one more thing." I said and he looked determined.

"Right now, everyone including Jeanette is in danger." His eyes widened.

"What?!"

I explained him everything about the black magic and the curse except for the name of Athernitas and also that Anastacius was being brainwashed too.

"Wha... But that's... How do you know..." Ijekiel was at a loss for words while I stood near the handrest of the couch.

"Who do you think I am, Ijekiel? If I can't even find out that much then I will be ashamed to call myself the future ruler of this Empire and my father's daughter." I said and he looked at me with a tense gaze.

"Wh-What do I do then? And what about Jeanette?"

"I've talked to Jeanette already and she will probably be brought here soon so, I'll keep an eye on her. You don't need to worry about that."

"And, what should I do? Should I influence the nobles into not trying to go against His Majesty and Princesses?"

"Honestly, I don't give a damn about what those old farts think." I said, "I don't even care if they support us or not. I can just teach them a good lesson after I've taken care of my uncle."

Ijekiel gave me a cautious look, "You'll be our hidden card."

"Pardon?"

"Anastacius knows who all are on our side so, it'll be a danger for the obvious people but I'll need someone outside whom I could use when I feel the need for it."

"So... all I have to do is wait for your word and move according to how you order?" He confirmed and I smirked.

"I'll warn you beforehand, it can be life-threatening but... don't worry, I'll make sure that you are protected while you carry out my task."

"I don't fear the danger, Your Highness. But after hearing everything that's going on, I can't help but feel a bit worried about Princess Athanasia." He said and I cocked my brow.

"I may be bedridden for the world but I am still strong enough to stand by my sister's side and protect her from everything." I said firmly and he looked at me.

"If you want to help her then make sure to not screw up my plan or I'll make sure to make you regret it." I spoke as I used a cold glare on him and he gulped.

"I'll do my best to be your pawn, Your Highness."

I chuckled, "Pawn? Oh, come on, don't degrade yourself so much Ijekiel. You're my secret Knight. So, make sure you remember what we discussed and if it gets out anywhere..."

"It won't, you can trust me, Your Highness. I'll lay my life for you."

"Intimidate him a little." I spoke to Lucas and Felix as I walked past the couch.

"What if he betrays us later?" Lucas spoke, "Either ways his father had been against His Majesty Claude from the very beginning. Or why else would he let the Previous Emperor to stay around him? Not to mention he was sheltering Anastacius' child."

"Not to mention he got so easily brainwashed by the previous Emperor." Felix added.

Ijekiel frowned, "I believe you don't have any right to speak of it, Lord Magician."

"Calm down, boys." I said as I placed my hands over Lucas' and Felix's shoulders.

"I believe in Ijekiel. And we can only wait to see how the future turns out."

"Liar, you've already decided what will happen in the future that's why you're manipulating him like you did with Jeanette." Lucas spoke in my head.

"Honey, you make me sound like the bad guy here."

"H-Honey?!"

Oops, I forgot I had Felix connected as well.

"I'll have you sent back to your house now, just observe and if there's something you think that needs to be reported then just send a message." I said and then nodded at Lucas.

"My Princess," Ijekiel stood up before Lucas could teleport him.

"Yes?"

"I had been meaning to ask you this," he said and I looked at him.

"You and His Majesty are well, right? You're not ill anymore, and you and His Majesty didn't dabble in black magic, right?"

"What do you think?" I asked and he gave me a cautious look.

"Are you purposely playing around everyone so that you could get rid of the black entity that's controlling my Father and previous Emperor?" He asked and I smirked as I placed my hands on the backrest of the sofa with Felix and Lucas behind me.

"What do you think?" I asked again and he shivered slightly.

"I-I'll be loyal to you, Your Highness." He said and I nodded.

"To answer one of your questions, Ijekiel." I said and he looked at me.

"Me, my Dad and my sister are free of curses and black magic."

Ijekiel visibly relaxed, "Good night, Ijekiel. Lucas teleport him back."

Lucas snapped his fingers and Ijekiel disappeared.

"Second step of the plan successful." I announced.

***

Hello everyone!

How is everyone? I'm good too!

Just having stupid internet problems here, ugh...

Anyways, tell me how you find this chapter.

Have a great day everyone!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

50K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
2.6M 100K 72
Allie Henderson was one of the best, she was a brutal fighter, she was a just leader, and she was full of potential. Allie was a lot of things before...
71K 2.4K 41
I was just a Korean person but when I knew about the who made me a princess book I was shocked I felt bad for the second male lead and just fainted w...
8.3K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...