๐“๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ ||๐Š.๐...

By CENTAURIBXBE

-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

I: Promise Pup
II: Beach Glow
III: Three's a Crowd
IV: Back to You
V: Escaped His Grasp
VI: Outdo The Original
VII: Omega's Distraction
VIII: Damned to Ruins
IX: Dear Son-in-Law
X: Luster Green Eyes
XI: Past meets Present
XII: Found
XIII: Future Family
XIV: Sire & Dam
XV: No Fear
XVI: The illegitimate Pup
XVII: Heartless
XVIII: Omega's Declaration of War
XX: Fault For Falling in Love
XI: To Shimizu

XIX: Turn of Events

786 54 17
By CENTAURIBXBE

XIX: Turn of Events

Third POV

Kaminari carried a death aura as he got into the car with the others.

It was clear he wanted silence, with only Ashido being one to hear the final comments of Izuku Midoriya.

The nerve of that low born omega.

To have the unmitigated gall to at first pretend they had different Katsukis,  then act innocently and say he wasn't trying to come between them.

And now he'd exposed his true colors.

Her gaze shifted to her best friend who had a blank look on his face, a result of having so many emotions being full throttled on him at once.

"So..." Sero started to at least try to alleviate the dangerous energy in the car, "Is there anything you'd like to do instead?"

Kaminari looked out the window, biting on his thumbnail with a sharp gaze at the sight of the mall in the distance now.

"I don't care anymore. I just don't want to go home though." He answered, his gaze flickering away and to his knees and recovering his propped arm from the car door onto his knees.

Jirou nodded, picking up her speed when the cars in front moved forward, having the intention of going to their favorite restaurant to ease Kaminari's nerves with his favorite meal.

• • • Meanwhile • • •

The dim light of his black cellphone casted a reflection on Izuku's noticeably paler face.

What in the world had he just done?

His nerves were shot and his hands were shaking as he alternated between leaning against one of the pillars in the back room and pacing around aimlessly to calm himself down.

What he said.

What he did.

It's only fully hit him when Kaminari gave him the evil eye and walked out of the store did he start experiencing the symptoms of a mild anxiety attack.

"Shimizu..." He whispered under his breath, sighing hard, as he got off the wall and started walking around yet again.

It felt hard to breathe.

Hard to think.

As he wipe the forming buds of sweat from his forehead and undid the first button to his white dress top.

He outed her.

He outed his precious little pup.

In the heat of the moment of being disrespected, he outed her.

And all because he was tired of that snobbish blond omega who hanged onto Katsuki's last name like there was no tomorrow.

He bit his lower lip, suckling on it before letting out a quiet pop.

He should've felt bad, but oddly enough he didn't.

It felt good.

Too good to watch Kaminari's face sink at the mere idea that a 'low born' omega could do what he had been wishing to do for however long now.

It excited him.

All his life, being told he'd never be good enough or amount to anything.

But he had a pup.

He had someone that could have any omega falling to their feet; fall for him and want Izuku alone.

What a turn of events in Izuku's life indeed.

But that incredible high was over now.

Not he was worried for his own safety.

He remembered Mitsuki's words from a little over a year ago, like she had just said them just now to him,

"...It truly wouldn't be difficult for me to get rid of a whore who couldn't keep his legs shut."

That was what he was really concerned for.

After all, Katsuki was the one who told him how his mother insisted he get engaged to an omega actually worthwhile and promising. Not forgetting, she was the one who thought Kaminari and Katsuki would be the perfect match.

How was Izuku going to be sure that Kaminari wouldn't tell Mitsuki right away about the pup now that he actually did know the truth?

Izuku was back in Japan, and like Katsuki, she probably had resources to find out everything about Izuku.

He finally stopped pacing and leaned against the wall one more time, looking to the clock on his phone to see his lunch break was to be over in an minute or less.

His eyes wandered to Katsuki's contact, feeling unnerved to call the man and tell him what had happened.

Surely, Katsuki would call him a foolish omega for telling Kaminari the biggest secret that they were supposed to keep.

But what else could he have done?

Katsuki. Even though Izuku would've hated to say it, was the only form of real protection he could get against Mitsuki and Kaminari.

"...I'll call him after work then..." Izuku murmured to himself, rebuttoning his top and neatening out his attire before going back out and onto the floor to help other customers and relive his coworkers so they could take a break.

• • •

Katsuki couldn't believe what he had heard from Mr.Takami.

It felt like it had gone through one ear and straight out of the other.

All completely muffled.

That's why he didn't hesitate to brush out of the assistant's way and head straight for his former home.

He needed to see it to believe it.

He got there in what felt like a blurb of time, ignoring the greetings of other house helps and up the stairs to see his mother's office.

Spilled strawberry tea that was beginning to cool and documents ruined because of the drink.

They had already started to wipe away the small blood droplets on the mahogany desk and clear up the wad of tissues that had even more blood on them.

Upstairs he could see two people guarding the double doors leading to his parents, or rather his mother's bedroom.

"Young Master Katsuki," Rumi bowed her head, "The doctor is in with your mother as we speak, I suggest you give them time to-,"

katsuki didn't care.

Not a single bit as he brushed passed her and opened  one of the doors to see his mother.

Mitsuki.

Her face dauntingly pale as beads of sweat rolled down her face.

A medical staff that accompanied the doctor wiped away the red tinted lip gloss she wore, revealing how colorless her lips had become.

Her chest heaved up and down as she was still in her nightgown.

Another staff calibrated the vitals machine, before clipping the oximeter to her index finger to get a proper reading.

What really set it for him was when she was finally hooked up to a breathing machine, courtesy of the cuff placed around her mouth n' nose.

Her eyes were hazy and looked glassy from the tears.

She was in pain no doubt from the worn out look on her face.

"I keep telling you not to overwork yourself, you old hag." Katsuki blurted out, stuffing his hands into his pockets, looking at the medical staff who picked up the pace to get out of the room faster, "Now look at you."

When the door finally closed again, it was just mother and son.

"K...atsuki." She crooned out, her throat sore from the blood she coughed up earlier in her office.

With her free and blanching hand she waved him to come closer to the king sized bed.

Closer to her side.

"You sound like hell with that thing on your face." Katsuki mentioned, "when is it coming off?"

"Obviously, until I can breathe normally." She answered,  "Katsuki, of all times, now isn't the time to keep stressing me out."

Her gaze wavered from his legs to his face.

Oh how he looked so much like her.

Such a shame he didn't share her ideas.

"Look." She started, "you know I only ever wanted to protect you. To protect this family."

"To ensure our legacy and keep us on top like your father had when he was still here."

Katsuki nodded, "I know."

"So then if you know my reasoning, why do you continue to refuse Kaminari?" She questioned, her brows pinching, "You are of age to start marriage and finally bare a pup of your own."

Even when close to death, she still found a way to disturb Katsuki's peace with meaningless things.

"Just because I acknowledge your reasonings doesn't mean I have to accept them." He answered bluntly.

"I told you once amongst a hundred times I was never in love with Kaminari and that I never would be."

Mitsuki's weak hand formed a fist and slammed it down to the mattress.

"Katsuki!" Her voice raised, shutting one eye as her forehead throbbed in pain, "I have overlooked many of the stupid things you've done because I thought you could grow from them but-,"

"Grow?" He repeated, his bangs overshadowing his face, "have you seen me for me as of recently?"

"I maintained the family business, I reached it to new heights that even my own dad couldn't obtain, yet that still isn't good enough for you."

He raked a hand though his hair out of frustration, "I've done everything you've ever wanted me to do, but the one thing. That one thing I truly found happiness in, you decided to threaten and had them removed out of my life and tried to replace it with a cheap knockoff."

Katsuki knew he shouldn't.

He knew he should've kept his mouth shut.

But he didn't. Not this time.

"I'm gonna make Izuku my wife, and I'm taking my pup as the heir to this family whether you like it or not."

He watched his mother's eyes seemingly bulge out of the sockets, as if a grave secret had been exposed.

"I, Katsuki Bakugo am the new head of this family and someone like you who's already at deaths door no longer have the power to control my life any further." He stated with fury laced into each word.

"Katsuki. Katsuki you wouldn't dare." Mitsuki repeated over and over again, "I swore I'd kill that damned omega if he opened that big mouth of his-"

It simply wouldn't click for her.

He leaned forward, his hands reaching out and snatching the ribbed portion connecting the breathing mask to the oxygen, holding it tightly.

The machine blared as Mitsuki began to gasp erratically.

Her eyes widened in fear at her only child whose face she couldn't read.

He could've been thinking of killing her in this moment and she wouldn't be able to tell.

"You are my mother, and I've excused a lot of things." He whispered, getting closer to her.

"If I find out, that you have had people sent to attack my true fiancé and pup," He gritted his teeth and his eyes flashing with anger as the room had a pungent scent beginning to linger.

"I'll denounce my title and see to it that you get placed under immediately." He answered.

Her eyes widened in pure fear.

Death was just one thing for her.

But the time and energy she put into raising and ensuring Katsuki was to be heir of the Bakugo Arms Family was something she could never give up on.

For him to denounce that, it would've ruined her completely.

She'd be a failure.

She'd be just like Izuku Midoriya.

That useless omega.

No.

No.

She then nodded, feeling tears well up in her eyes as she watched Katsuki let go of tube.

He straightened himself, walking over and kissing her temple.

"Goodbye, you old hag." He muttered, leaving the bedroom with one of the heaviest weights on his shoulder finally removed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
48.8K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
1.6K 69 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
207K 5.9K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...