[Fanfic] Kamen Rider Calibur...

By PreSymRide_Fanfic

A direct continuation of the former season, this series again follows the story of Nozomi Yumehara and her fr... More

Chap 1: Return! PreCure 5! & The Dark Swordswoman!
Chap 2: Nozomi and Coco: A Distressing Reunion!
Chap 3: Delivery Boy Syrup's Friend!
Chap 4: Deliver Urara's Script!
Chap 5: The Swordswoman is a Sword? & The Letter to Student Council President!

Chap 6: King Donuts Awakens! & The Immortal Swordsman, Falchion!

214 5 2
By PreSymRide_Fanfic

(Natts House)

*Yawn ~!*

Rin let out a long yawn as she and Nozomi were on their way to Natts House for their day off.

"Rin-chan, you seem tired." Nozomi said seeing Rin who didn't look sober.

"Yeah. Yesterday..." Rin yawned before continuing. "I stayed up kinda late."

"What? You didn't sleep?!" Nozomi exclaimed in surprise, walking up to Rin's side and blocking her. "Then you should be sleeping at home!"

Rin smiled slightly.

"I can't do that. Natts House is opening today." Rin said as she and Nozomi both looked to their side, where Natts House was.

The building has been redecorated and cleaned up, ready to open today.

"I have to help out properly." Rin said excitedly.

As Nozomi and Rin were looking at the new Natts House, Nozomi suddenly heard footsteps and gasps coming towards them.

"Hmm?" Nozomi looked to her left, where she saw Shiro running towards them. "Good morning! You came to help out too, right, Syrup?"

"Why would I?" Shiro paused, took out a red envelope with Milk's seal and showed it to Nozomi and Rin. "Milk sent you an urgent letter, so I got here as fast as I could."

*Shine!*

As Syrup finished speaking, he accidentally looked into Natts House, where he saw a pink light emanating from within. Not only Syrup but also Nozomi and Rin saw it.

"What?!" Nozomi ran to the door, opened it, and ran inside.

When Nozomi ran in, she saw the others standing at the cashier counter, where the pink light was emitting.

"Nozomi-san, the Rose Pact lit up all of a sudden!" Urara said in worry as she saw them running.

"What's going on?" Karen asked in surprise.

"I wonder what it could be!" Komachi said in excitement.

"Perhaps... this is..." Natsu doubted.

"Eh?" Kouji looked over at him.

"King Donuts is waking up." Asumi said as she approached Rose Pact.

"Eh?" Nozomi and the others all cried out in confusion.

*SHINE!*

The light from the Rose Pact becomes stronger when it is opened. From the screen of the Rose Pact, a golden ball of light flew out and floated in the air with solemn music resounding afterwards.

Nozomi and the others stared at the ball of light before it automatically expanded like a balloon. The orb then slowly lowered to the table and turned into a dome of light as everyone stepped back a little. As the dome of light slowly disappeared, they clearly saw the person standing inside it, the King Donuts.

The King Donuts is a small, blue dragon, he wears an orange cape around his body and a yellow crown with three pink gems on it, two small on the sides and one big in the middle.

"K... King Doughnut!" Kouji said in amazement.

King Doughnut stood on the table, crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. He opened his right eye when he saw Nozomi bringing her face closer to his place.

"The king... the king woke up!" Nozomi said excitedly.

As Nozomi was looking at the newly awakened king excitedly, Asumi calmly raised her two index fingers and covered her ears.

"Eh?" Karen was confused when she accidentally noticed Asumi's actions.

"HEY!"

Suddenly, King Doughnut gave a shout that surprised everyone, but not as much as Nozomi, who was closest to him.

"What are you staring at-dona?!" King Donuts pointed at Nozomi. "It's incredibly rude-dona!"

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Opening - Aurora - Aoi Eir)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(As the music begins to play, showing Calibur was standing in Agastya Base. A book was open as the pages were flipping and someone pulled a book from the bookshelf, revealing the book titled Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo. Calibur was in front of Agastya Base's library before the space around her changed to Cure Rose Garden. The Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo book opens revealing a pop-up of Asumi and Cure Rose Garden. In a glowing tunnel, Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint, Cure Aqua run through it one after another while its color changes according to their theme color.

"kono michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Syrup flies across the screen in his flying form before Coco, Nuts, Milk and jumps in front of it. The scene then changes Kurumi in a dark space as blue rose petals fly everywhere, before she transforms into Milky Rose. The scene then changes quickly to Cure Dream, who is working from her signature pose before the butterfly symbol on her chest glows as the title appears as it flew in front of it.)

[Kamen Rider Calibur x Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo: A New Story!]

"Aa sekai wa doushite konna ni mo"

(Asumi is on the third floor terrace of Natts House, revealing pots of red and blue roses placed around, and straw scarecrows. Asumi was practicing with Ankokuken and Kougouken before she noticed Karen walking over as she took off her mask and greeted her with a smile.)

"futashika na yume wo utsushiteru no"

(Subaru was in a room full of books with an open book in his hands as he smiled at the camera. Then Nozomi was having lunch with Rin, Urara, Komachi, Karen and Kurumi as they talked before Rin said something that embarrassed Karen. The latter blushed and looked away from Rin while she laughed as the others sigh and laughed at her antics.)

"Sou kurayami no naka de mogaiteru"

(Asumi opens the Jaaku Dragon Wonder Ride Book, showing the story page. The Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo book was opened as it shows a pop-up of Asumi with Subaru, Nozomi, Rin, Urara, Komachi, Karen, and Kurumi walking through the town as Kouji, Natsu, and Shiro follows behind them.)

"kotobanaki hitomi ga SAYONARA tsugeta"

(The pages turned as another pop-up revealed the Wonder World. Then transition to the young Asumi looking the star alongside the young Subaru and a girl as they stood on Higanbana field before showing they hold each other's hands.)

"Yabureta kumo no sukima ochite yuku"

(In Cure Rose Garden, Flora's tears fell as darkness tried to cover the place while rose petals were flying everywhere. Another drop of Flora's tear fell as it flew with the wind before it became a moving tear on the rose petal.)

"hoshitachi tamerai wo keshisareta nara"

(The camera keeps zooming out as it shows the full sight of the rose in the middle of a field of roses as Nozomi gently reached out to touch the flower with Rin, Karen, Urara and Komachi at her side, with each possessing a rose.)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(A mysterious figure appeared with four kings imprisoned in spheres he stretched out his demonic hand to capture them. The camera keeps zooming out as it shows the full sight of Eternal's headquarters with its employees appear in the dark, the only ones that can be seen are Anacondy, Scorp, and Bunbee.)

"Ato ichibyou ippo saki ni"

(Changes to Asumi where she stood with buildings were burnt and peeling with pages as purple flames surrounded her. She had the Jaken Caliburdriver on her waist with the Jaaku Dragon book inserted in as a giant version of the book dropped behind her.)

"mitsukedashite miseru kara"

(Asumi grabs Kurayami and hit the button on the top of the Driver with the bottom of the sword's hilt, doing that the book opens to the Rider page. She swung Kurayami straight down as the Jaaku Dragon came out of the book before the dark energy slash and the dragon merged with her, transforming to Calibur.)

"Tsuki ga terasu tashika na omoi nara kitto"

(Calibur was transported to the Wonder World as she fights the Shimi and the Hoshina, she slashes them with Kurayami in dark energy. Cure Aqua appears as she fights them. She then takes Kurayami and Saikou from Calibur, who transforms into Saikou Kin No Buki Gin No Buki form. Next page, Falchion in Eternal Phoenix form fights them as well using Kyomu and slash then stabs them with flames attacks. Cure Rouge fights as well as she attacks them with her fire shots. The page changes again as Falchion changes to his Amazing Siren form, wiping out his enemies in no time. The page after that, Cure Dream attacks her enemies with her special moves in. Cure Lemonade continues Cure Dream as she binds enemies with her attack before Cure Mint finishes them off with her attack. The pages flipped to where we see Milky Rose curled up into a ball and opened her eyes as blue rose petals flew around her.)

"Ashita made te ga todoku kara kono"

(Calibur swings Kurayami before she splits into Calibur Jaou Dragon and Saikou X Swordman. Together they swing their swords forward, where they cut the scene of Cure Rose Garden being destroyed while life disappears and the world is engulfed in an ugly black.)

"michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Calibur rode in the Jaaku Dragon while Falchion flew in phoenix wings with PreCure 5 flying beside them with butterfly wings glittering behind them Syrup flew with them while Coco and Nuts rode on his back. Together they fly across Wonder World, Palmier Kingdom and Cure Rose Garden. The scene then changes to the Wonder Ride Book in piles as more stacked up on each other. Asumi and the others stood on top of a clock tower as they viewed the town.)

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Story Begins)

"What are you planning to do with me-dona?!" King Donuts asked them as they all slowly let go of their hands. "I am king of the Donut Kingdom-dona!"

"Hello, your majesty!" Nozomi saluted excitedly, leaning slightly closer to the king while Rin looked like she was about to doze off. "I'm Yumehara Nozomi. Nice to meet you!"

"This is to say, you're from Eternal-dona!" King Donuts said, turning away from Nozomi.

"Eh?" Nozomi exclaimed in confusion.

"Somebody! Anybody-dona!" King Donuts shouted, looking around. "Show yourself! Show yourself!"

"Y... You're a mistake!" Kouji hastily reassured the king before he and Natsu reverted to their true forms. "I'm Coco from the Palmier Kingdom-coco!"

"And Nuts-natts!" Nuts continued before he and Coco as they bowed respectfully to King Donuts.

"Prince Coco and Prince Nuts?" King Donuts whispered in surprise.

"Thank goodness you're okay..."

"This is all your fault-dona!" King Donuts cut Coco's words as he yelled angrily and pointed at Coco and Nuts.

"Coco!"

"Natts!"

The two of them exclaimed in shock at King Donuts' fury.

"Being invited to your coronation ceremony got me assaulted-dona!" King Donuts said angrily, scaring Coco and Nuts.

"Our deepest-coco!" Coco said as he and Nuts both got down on their knees to apologize.

*Yawn~!*

Rin let out a long yawn as she felt very sleepy, and that inadvertently caught the attention of King Donuts.

"You!" King Donuts pointed at her. "You would yawn while I speak of important matters? Your etiquette is unacceptable-dona!"

"Man, this is annoying." Shiro commented softly.

"You had to say..." Asumi said, removing her hand from her ear.

"Wait, this is no time to be chatting with you all-dona!" King Donuts exclaimed as he remembered something important.

"He isn't the most peaceful king, is he?" Urara whispered to Rin, who was still sleepy.

"I must return to the Donuts Kingdom this instan! My citizens are waiting for me-dona!" King Donuts said seriously before running away.

"You mustn't-natts!" Nuts tries to stop him.

King Donuts ignored Nuts' advice as he ran towards the edge of the table and prepared to jump off. However, when he was just about to make the jump, he crashed into Rose Pact's colorful energy dome, causing him to put on a funny face for a few seconds.

"Ah!" Everyone groaned.

"Dona~...!" King Donuts muttered as he fell and sprawled on the table.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Eternal Museum)

In her office, Anacody was reading some of Scorp's reports before she heard him calling her.

"Anacondy-san!"

Anacondy looked up, where she saw Scorp approaching with a stack of other reports.

"After three sleepless nights, I've finally finished the report." Scorp reported before placing the stack of papers in his hand on Anacondy's desk.

"Your efforts are appreciated!" Anacondy stood up, reading through a stack of reports from the stack of papers Scorp had brought.

Scorp looked drowsy as Anacondy was reading his report.

"Scorp-san." Anacondy called, but he got no response. "Scorp-san!"

When Anacondy spoke even louder, Scorp came to his senses and focused on his superior.

"How many times I must tell you?" Anacondy commented, holding up the report she had just read. "Reports begin with a cover page. After that comes a table of contents."

Scorp lowered his face dejectedly when he heard Anacondy's criticism.

"Also, your pages aren't numbered." Anacondy continued. "I even noticed eight typos."

"My description." Scorp sighed dejectedly.

"We cannot glean any proper data on PreCure and Kamen Rider from something like this." Anacondy said, adjusting her glasses a little.

"Yes, ma'am." Scorp answered wearily before Anacondy handed back all of his reports, startling him.

"Please redo all of it. Your last report as well!" Anacondy demanded while Scorp tried to hold on to his reports.

"But I... Wahhh!!!???" Scorp hadn't had a chance to finish when he lost his balance and dropped all his reports.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Natts House)

"Must I be contained in such a small space? Release me from here at once-dona!" King Donuts screams, slamming his hands non-stop on Rose Pact's energy dome

"You'll be able to get out once you've recovered completely-natts." Nuts cried out, running to reassure King Donuts. "Until then, the Rose Pact will protect you-natts."

"What are you saying-dona?!" King Donuts screams, jumps backwards and does some push-ups. "As you can see, I am in perfect health!"

However, it wasn't long before King Donuts lost strength and fell again.

"Ah!" Urara cried out in worry.

"Are you okay?" Nozomi asked in worry.

"I feel dizzy-dona." King Donuts muttered wearily.

"That's anything but a full recovery. You need rest." Karen told him.

"Dona." King Donut put his hands down, trying to sit up.

"Maybe we should feed him something." Komachi suggested.

"That's it-natts!" Nuts agreed before looking at Karen. "Karen, give him the apple you shot earlier-natts."

"Okay." Karen quickly took out her CureMo. She opens it when the image of the apple is displayed on its screen before the apple is switched in Rose Pact.

The Rose Pact's screen showed an image of the apple before the energy dome surrounding it and the King Donuts lit up with a yellow light.

*SHINE!*

When the light stopped, an apple placed on a plate appeared next to King Donuts, who noticed it.

"It's a cute little apple." Komachi commented.

"It's yummy." Nozomi spoke lustfully, causing Syrup beside him to raise his eyebrows.

King Donuts stared at the retribution for a few seconds before he crossed his arms, turning the other way in a huff.

"What's the matter?" Urara asked.

"You won't get better if you don't eat." Nozomi advised him.

"Dona!" King Donuts exclaimed before he stood up and looked in the direction of Nozomi and Urara. "As if I would eat it-dona! I don't fully trust you yet-dona!"

Nozomi and the others felt a bit disappointed when they heard that while Asumi, who didn't seem to react at all as she just stood against a nearby wall and crossed her arms.

"And you!" King Donuts turned to Coco and Nuts. "You could not protect your own Kingdom-dona! I refuse to acknowledge you as rulers of Palmier-dona!"

Coco and Nuts are disappointed when they hear King Donuts say that.

"Giving me something like this..." King Donuts turned his face away angrily. However, then King Donuts peeked over the apple plate for a few second before turned away again.

Karen seemed to notice that before she smiled slightly and spoke to the others.

"Let's leave it at that." Karen told everyone. "We still have to prepare the shop."

"Okay..." Everyone mumbled in reply before they stood up.

Well, not everyone, because Rin fell asleep on the sofa while everyone's conversation went on.

"Hmm?" Urara noticed that. "Umm, Rin-san is asleep."

"Let her rest there for a bit." Nozomi whined to Urara as Asumi came over, picked up Rin and laid her down on the sofa before grabbing a blanket to cover her.

Meanwhile, Shiro is looking at Nozomi in confusion when he sees her letting Rin sleep.

Moments later, everyone moved down to the cashier on the first floor of Natts House, where they were distributing flyers they had made. The flyers are simply decorated, but full of details with the headline: "The new Natts House is open!" along with a map and specific directions about the specific location of the place.

"We're passing all of these out?!" Shiro asked in shock, looking at the stacks of flyers on the counter while Nozomi was distributing them to Komachi, and Asumi and Karen were coming to help them with a bag to hold the flyers.

"Passing out flyers is the foundation of advertising!" Urara shouted as she was next to Shiro. "Advertising is crucial for our popularity!"

Urara pressed her face close to Shiro's as she finished, causing him to hastily back away from her statement. Meanwhile, Karen, and Komachi were showing a wry smile as it wasn't their first time seeing Urara like this. Nozomi was just staring at Urara while Asumi raised an eyebrow as she recalls a similar content in the forbidden book.

"So this is how Urara looks like in chapter 10: Save the Starving Nuts, huh?" Asumi whispered, recalling one of the early chapters of the forbidden book she had read. "It's true that you can't believe it when you see it with your own eyes."

"Yes, we need to let people know." Karen said to Urara as she smiled wryly.

"Ukm! Ukm!" Nozomi nodded repeatedly while Shiro's left eyebrow kept moving up and down.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Outside Natts House)

Moments later, everyone was standing outside of Natts House with flyers all evenly distributed to each person and getting ready to distribute them in town. Coco and Nuts have also transformed back into their human forms.

"Now, let's do our best! We'll pass them all out before the grand opening!" Nozomi before doing her signature pose. "It's decided!"

Then, Nozomi turned to Shiro and handed him a bunch of flyers.

"Here."

Shiro stared at it for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Why do I have to pass out flyers for this store?!"

"Come on, don't be like that." Nozomi told him.

"I won't do it." Shiro refused. "If you need more people, go wake her up!"

Shiro mentioned Rin, who was sleeping on the second floor of Natts House.

"Rin-chan needs to sleep!" Nozomi spoke forcefully.

"Why?" Shiro asked, turning his face the other way.

"She's busy helping at home and at her club, then designing accessories at night, cause it's the only time she has left." Nozomi explained to Shiro when everyone was worried about Rin after hearing what Nozomi had to say.

"I have no idea. Rin never said a word about that." Karen spoke up, feeling worried. She hopes that Rin isn't trying too hard like she used to.

"Nozomi-san, did Rin-san tell you?" Urara asked.

"Nope." Nozomi replied, looking at Urara and the others.

"Then how do you know?" Shiro asked, looking back at Nozomi.

"I just know." Nozomi replied as she turned to Shiro, who also looked at her. "Because Rin-chan's been like that for as long as I've known her."

Nozomi then smiled and brought his face closer to Shiro, who stepped back a bit while his left eyebrow twitched incessantly.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(In Town)

In the town's park, Nozomi's group is breaking flyers for passersby to introduce the new Natts House.

"We're Natts House!" Nozomi shouted, holding out a flyer.

"Opening today!" Komachi and Karen said with a big smile as they held out the flyers.

"Please take one!" Urara smiled, handing a flyer to a child.

"Please take one!"

"Make sure to stop by!"

Natsu and Kouji also try as they hand out flyers to passersby. Of course, Asumi helps them too, although she's not a very good communicator without her mask. But she was still able to hand out flyers with ease.

"Make sure you stop by." Asumi handed a flyer to a girl.

"Yes." The girl blushed when she received the flyer. She then left with her face still blushing.

One fact that Asumi didn't notice was that she was loved by both men and women. Due to her beautiful and mysterious appearance, her charm affects both men and women. But, like some characters in the Harem stories, Asumi didn't realize or notice it at all.

"Please take one!" Asumi handed another flyer to a passerby.

As Asumi was still continuing her work, she suddenly had a slight headache due to one of the Ankokuken's abilities being activated.

"Hmm!" Asumi grimaced slightly before she quickly recovered. "Is that guy about to come here?"

Asumi wondered before she sighed and returned to her work.

Unknown to Asumi, her seemingly unnoticed action was seen by Karen.

"Just now, what happened to Asumi-san?" Karen whispered, wondering about Asumi's strange behavior just now.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Natts House)

Back at Natts House, on the second floor of the building, Shiro was sitting at the kitchen table while he was looking at Rin, who was sleeping on the sofa. On the table next to where Rin was sleeping, the Rose Pact was placed there in open mode, with the sleeping King Donuts inside.

"I said I'm not passing out any flyers. Why am I stuck house-sitting?" Shiro mumbled before he took out Milk's letter. "I just came here to deliver Milk's letter."

"Uhmm... uh... umm..." Rin groaned loudly, drawing Shiro's attention.

When Shiro looked over to the sofa, he saw that Rin had woken up and was sitting up on the sofa.

"Huh? Where is everyone?" Rin wondered, looking around as she still felt sleepy.

"They went to hand out the flyers." Shiro approached Rin.

"Wah!!!?" Rin screamed, hastily threw the cloth away, intending to get off the sofa. "I have to go!"

"They said you should sleep." Shiro said, making Rin stop.

"Eh?" Rin paused before she noticed the note left by Nozomi on the table that read:

[To Rin-chan

Leave the flyers to us and get plenty of rest!

- Nozomi!]

"Nozomi..." Rin whispered, smiling slightly.

"You stayed up all night designing accessories?" Shiro asked, sitting down in the chair to Rin's right.

"Eh?" Rin cried out before she answered. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Nozomi told me." Shiro said.

"I see. Nozomi figured it out, huh?" Rin whispered, her face slightly lowered, and looked at the note Nozomi had left behind.

Unbeknownst to Shiro and Rin, inside the Rose Pact, King Donuts awoke and opened one eye as he listened to their conversation.

Rin smiled lightly before she spoke.

"I'm such an idiot."

"Eh?" Shiro cried out in confusion.

"With club practice, looking after my little brother and sister, and helping out at our shop when things get busy... I didn't have time left, so I stayed up all night." Rin said, as she recalled the things she did recently. "But in the end, I couldn't desgin anything, and I couldn't help pass out the flyers. Feels like I'm not getting anywhere."

Rin then shook her head sadly and dejectedly.

"I heard from Nozomi. You're amazing, Syrup." Rin looked at Shiro. "You always work hard towards your goal of reaching the Cure Rose Garden."

"N... No... I don't really..." Shiro stammered before looking away. "You're a hard worker yourself..."

*SHINE!*

"Excellent-dona!"

The light from the Rose Pact shined as King Donuts' voice resounded afterwards. Shiro and Rin looked over to Rose Pact's place, where they saw King Donuts already standing there when the light stopped.

"You were listening?" Shiro asked in shock.

"Rin, was it-dona?" King Donuts asked, looking at Rin.

"Eh?" Rin cried out.

"Your worries are important when facing a challenge-dona." King Donuts said, picking up the apple from the other side. "Much like this apple, I myself burned bright red with life in my younger days-."

Having said that, King Donuts took a bite from the apple.

"He ate it..." Shiro muttered with an incredulous expression, recalling King Donuts' previous attitude.

After eating the apple, King Donuts continued to talk to Rin.

"In any case, Rin girl, only through worry and reflection can one move forward."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Rin thanked him.

"Indeed, make sure you work ha..."

"Wah?" Rin shouted, interrupting King Donuts' words as she stood up.

"Eh/Dona?" Shiro and King Donuts cried out in confusion.

"I forgot! I have futsal practice!" Rin hurriedly ran away afterwards as Shiro and King Donuts watched her with confusion on their faces.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(With Nozomi's Group)

At the park, Komachi and Karen were taking another stack of flyers from a bag they had left under a nearby tree while the others were still working.

"I wonder if Rin is sleeping well." Karen asked as Nozomi ran to their place to get more flyers.

"Let's hope." Komachi said as she leaned over, to get more flyers from the bag. "Rin-san always puts so much effort into everything."

Komachi then stood up and looked at Karen as they were both worried about Rin.

"When I watch Rin-chan, I always think the same." Nozomi said, drawing Komachi and Karen's attention. When they looked in Nozomi's direction, they saw her closing her eyes as she hugged some flyers. Nozomi then opened her eyes and spoke to them. "Whatever challenge she faces, I want to do something for her. I want to support her."

Nozomi then smiled.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Natts House)

Back at Natts House, King Donuts was still sitting on the table from earlier while Shiro was leaning against a nearby wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Dona!" King Donuts nodded as he crossed his arms. "That Rin girl is admirable. She is unusually hardworking for one so young-dona."

Shiro turned his back to King Donuts and looked out the window before he spoke.

"They're all like that." Shiro recalled Nozomi's group.

"As are you, watching over this by youself-dona." King Donuts commended, looking at Shiro.

"I'm not..." Shiro refused before adding. "I was worried about the Rose Pact."

"Still, whether it is you or those girls... The people of this world sure know a lot about the Rose Pact-dona." King Donuts wondered.

"Huh? Don't you recognize me?" Shiro looked at King Donuts in surprise. Then, he immediately changed back to his fairy form and landed on the table. "Ropu!"

"Dona!" King Donuts jumped to his feet in surprise when he recognized Syrup. "You're Syrup, the courier with a poor reputation in the kingdom-dona!"

"The "poor reputation" part wasn't necassary-ropu!" Syrup shouted.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(L'École des Cinq Lumières Middle School)

"Rin!" Looking to her right, Rin saw one of her teammates pass the ball to her. Rin quickly ran up, to get the ball, but she was a bit distracted and sent the ball flying forward. Rin was taken aback for a few seconds before she regained her focus and chased the ball. Once the ball was within her reach, Rin unleashed a kick with all her might, aiming for the opposing team's goal. However, she used too much force and sent it flying off the field, straight into the forest behind the soccer field.

"Ah." Rin cried out when she saw what she did.

"Rin, what's the matter?" One of her friends asked her.

"Sorry about that!" Rin yelled before she ran away to pick up the ball.

Rin was walking in the woods behind the soccer field, where she was looking for the ball while still feeling sleepy.

"Lack of sleep really does a number on you." Rin muttered, before she covered her yawn with her hand.

"I'm tired!"

Scorp's voice came from behind Rin along with the bouncing of the ball, causing her to look behind her with a serious expression.

"Care to give me the Rose Pact?" Scorp ordered before he let out a long yawn. Then he then looked towards Rin with a tired look on his face and said. "If I had the Rose Pact, I could skip the reports and get some sleep."

Scorp then uses his foot to toss the soccer ball up before he uses his other foot to kick it into the air. A deep red aura surrounds his body afterwards, transforming him back into his true form.

"Hmm!" Scorp smiled wickedly as he reached out to catch the ball.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Natts House)

At Natts House, Shiro and King Donuts both suddenly sensed Eternal's presence while they were sitting on the sofa.

"Ah/Dona!" Shiro and King Donuts cried out in unison.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(In the Park)

At the park, Nozomi's group was continuing their flyer work until Kouji and Natsu sensed Eternal's presence.

"Something's appeared!" Kouji and Natsu shouted in unison, causing Nozomi, who happened to be passing by, to stop.

*Ring!*

"Hmm?" Asumi cried out when she heard the vibration of the Ankokuken being carried by her waist. She can also sense Eternal's presence, but instead of being nervous like Kouji and Natsu, she seems calm. "That guy's going to Rin's place, huh?"

Asumi then went to a nearby bag to put the flyers away. She showed almost no signs of anxiety like she knew everything was going to be fine.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Back to Rin)

Rin tensed as she looked at Scorp, who was smiling sinisterly as he held out her soccer ball.

"Here's your ball back!" Scorp said before throwing the soccer ball up. He then used his free hand to throw the Hoshina ball at the soccer ball that was in the sky.

A Hoshina ball flies inside the soccer ball as the soccer ball expands and becomes a giant version of the Hoshina ball with two long silver mechanical arms with round dark blue joints.

*BOOM!*

A loud sound was heard as the Soccer Ball Hoshina fell to the ground, where it opened its eyes to look at Rin.

"HOSHINA!" The Soccer Ball Hoshina roared as Rin took out her CureMo.

Rin's CureMo is opened when she screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Rin pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with. "...Metamorphose!"

She holds the front of CureMo upwards. Then Rin's CureMo's screen sparkles and red light surrounds her body. Next, a red tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Then Rin's full body is showing, covered in flames. Her arm warmers appear first and in a burst of fire, her entire outfit appears. She flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself.

"Jōnetsu no akai honō, (The red flame of passion, Cure Rouge) Cure Rouge!"  Cure Rouge spoke out she does her signature pose.

"HOSHINA!" The Hoshina roared as it bounced towards Cure Rouge, who was taken aback by its action and was unable to dodge.

"Wahh!!!!" Cure Rouge screamed as she was blown away by Hoshina.

"HOSHINA!" Using the small orange balls on its body like wheels, the Soccer Ball Hoshina lunged towards Cure Rouge, raising its arms to catch her.

"Ropu!"

However, before the Soccer Ball Hoshina had a chance, Syrup flew down in his giant form and captured Cure Rouge, sending Hoshina spinning in the process.

*BOOM!*

The Soccer Ball Hoshina crashed into nearby trees while Cure Rouge was clinging to the wings of Syrup, who was flying in the sky.

"Syrup?" Cure was amazed to see him.

"You okay-ropu?" Syrup asked.

"Thanks." Cure Rouge thanked him.

At that moment, Scorp unexpectedly shoots a long scorpion tail from his left hand at Syrup, sending him flying in a different direction, but accidentally knocking Cure Rouge off the wing in the process. Cure Rouge attempted to land, but failed and fell while Syrup was spinning several times in the sky as he was losing altitude. Syrup then reverts to his normal form as he is falling with Rose Pact held to his chest.

"Ropu!" Syrup cried out in panic before he fortunately fell off a tree branch and landed safely. "Ropu?!"

However, before Syrup had a chance to breathe a sigh of relief, Scorp's scorpion tail hit him, knocking him down and dropping the Rose Pact, which was hooked up by Scorp's tail.

"To think you'd actually bring the Rose Pact to me!" Scorp said sarcastically as he retrieved the tail holding the Rose Pact.

Syrup fell to the ground before he raised his head, to see the Rose Pact about to be taken by Scorp.

"The Rose Pact-ropu!" Syrup shouted in nervousness.

*Shine!*

Suddenly, light emitted from Rose Pact when it was opened and slipped out of Scorp's tail, surprising him.

"Nani?!" Scorp cried out in shock.

The light enveloped the Rose Pact before it landed safely with King Donuts standing in front of it.

"Take your filthy claws off the Rose Pact, you scoundrel-dona!" King Donuts shouted at Scorp.

"King Donuts? So that's where you were." Scorp mumbled in surprise. "I've been looking for you."

"I shan't allow your approach-dona!" King Donuts said as he looked up at Scorp. "As I stand here, you will not-dona!"

Scorp stepped forward before he chuckled evilly.

"With King Donuts in it, the Rose Pact's value just went up!" Scorp said as he raised his hands, getting ready to retrieve the Rose Pact and King Donuts.

"Dona..." King Donuts pulled back a little nervously.

"Stop-ropu!" Syrup yelled as he tried to stand up.

*BOOM!*

As Scorp was getting closer and closer to King Donuts, who was backing away from Rose Pact as he took a stance, a bird-like sound was heard as a firebird swooped down from the sky and struck Scorp. It sent him flying backwards as several streaks of fire were flying out from his body. Cure Rouge saw that as she was trying to get up and she looked at the firebird... No! The phoenix landed between Scorp and King Donuts.

"A phoenix?" Cure Rouge whispered, she stared at the phoenix for a few seconds before the flames disappeared with it.

When the flames disappeared and the smoke disappeared, standing in the place of the phoenix before was a young man. Cure Rouge was curious as to who was here.

What was supposed to be a small glance turned into a full on stare. Standing at the door was young man of 16 years old, nearing 17 soon judging from his height. The teen wore a white shirt which was hidden underneath a black blazer with a red tie worn around the neck. He wears a black durable looking trouser that has two black straps on his thighs, and another two strapped around his shins separate from each other. Covering his feet were a pair of black combat boots plated with silver metal.

On to his appearance, his hair was long blonde like a girl's hair with bangs slightly past his eyes. His face was set in a stern expression, making one think the boy must have never cracked a smile in his life. Yet it was his eyes that got Cure Rouge's attention. Compared to her friend, Nozomi's magenta eyes, they seemed almost unreal. Compared to her other friends, Urara's hair, it was almost hard to believe. As if matching the unrealness of her own orange eyes, the boy's eyes were a pure gold color.

"What the hell are you?!" Scorp questioned as he stood up, observing the person who had disrupted him.

The young man seemed to ignore Scorp as he looked around.

"Hey, don't ignore me." Scorp shouted, attracting the boy's attention.

"Daitai no jōkyō wa wakatta (I get the gist of it)." He said before pulled out a orange and black cabbard buckle that had three slots, but two of them have been covered by orange details with a design like a wing, and black stripes with the unknown language on each of them. On the sword belt buckle with a black, orange and silver grip with an orange crossguard in wing desgin with the black feathers V emblem on it.

The young man slapped the buckle on his waist where right before everyone's eye, flames wrap around him in the form of a silver belt with a holster on each side, the Hissatsu holder.

[HAKEN BLADRIVER!]

"All shall return to the void." The young man said as he took out a Wonder Ride Book and held it up in front of everyone, leaving everyone but King Donuts in awe.

[ETERNAL PHOENIX!]

It was a Wonder Ride Book that had a black cover and orange pages with the cover showing a orange phoenix in a fiery background with the title: Eternal Phoenix.

"Bakana (Impossible)!" Scorp said in surprised.

"That thing is..." Cure Rouge also said in surprised.

"A Wonder Ride Book-ropu?!" Syrup exclaimed in surprise as King Donuts repeated the name of the book Syrup had just spoken of.

"Wonder Ride Book?" King Donuts feels familiar with it.

As if he understood something, the young man smirked slightly and opens his book revealing a picture of a phoenix spreading its wings with fiery flames surrounding it.

[Katsute kara tsutawaru fushichou no densetsu ga ima genjitsu to naru (The legend of the phoenix passed down for ages has now become a reality).]

The young man closes the book and inserts it into the right slot of the Bladriver, the Wonder Ride Book made orange pages flipping rapidly in front of him.

He was in a pocket dimension filled with many bookshelves everywhere, standing on a podium with orange flames around him as fiery music played out from his belt. Then a giant version of the Eternal Phoenix book drops down behind him as he grips into the sword and draws it out,  doing that opens the book and reveals an armored warrior with its arm raising up.

[BATTOU (Draw sword)!]

His sword was out as its blade bathed in flames as he grabbed its blade with his left hand while his right hand was clenched and raised his index finger when he brought it close to his mouth.

"Shhh." Everything around fell silent and was stripped of sound for a few seconds before the young man uttering the magic word. "Henshin."

The young man quickly grabbed the hilt of the sword with his right hand before slashing forward with a fiery horizontal slash, the giant Wonder Ride Book opened up as well with the fiert phoenix coming out from it. 

[ETERNAL PHOENIX!]

The phoenix cired out and flew into the young as it merged with him. He was in flames before it dissipated and what was in the young man's place was the armored warrior like in the book.

[Kyomu! Shikkoku no tsurugi ga mu ni kisu (The jet-black sword returns to nothing).]

Now the young man was in a black armor suit with orange phoenix tail desgin all from his head to his feet. His arms were black with armor in a phoenix tail desgin, the phoenix's head on his right shoulder showing its black eyes. His left shoulder armor has the same design as the tail of a phoenix. He wore a black and orange waist cape covering his left leg. His helmet is black with an orange visor black lining in the form of the phoenix wings. The visor's edges are black and orange with. The mouthpiece was smooth and split with orange on the edges and black in the middle. He had a blade-like horn sticking out of his helmet that resembles his sword.

He is the Immortal Swordsman, Kamen Rider Falchion.

As everyone marveled at the appearance of Falchion, the aforementioned man readied his sword as he charged towards Scorp.

Scorp quickly dodged, but found himself unable to fight back for Falchion was swinging his blade in a violent and wild manner, making it impossible for him to counter attack. He dodged another swing of Falchion's sword before he cried out in surprise when he was kicked in the gut by a surprise kick from Falchion.

"Kyomu?" King Donuts whispered, recalling the name mentioned earlier as he looked at Falchion's sword. "Could it be that it is one of the eleven swords in the legend of the Almighty Book?"

The Immortal Swordsman was not done yet as he then threw his free hand out and punched Scorp across the face, sending the man back.

"Heh!" Falchion smirked behind his helmet as he shouldered his sword. "That all you got?"

"Why are you...?" Scorp glared at the Immortal Swordsman, wiping some blood from his mouth before he waved his arm. "Hoshina!"

"HOSHINA!"

"Whoa!" Falchion cried out in surprise as he barely dodged a swing from the Soccer Ball Hoshina. "Oh, so you want to play, huh? Then let's go!"

Falchion let out a battle cry as he jumped towards the Soccer Ball Hoshina who sent its whip arms at the Immortal Swordsman. In response, Falchion swung his sword and sliced off the whip arms clean off before slashing it cross the face and landing right behind it.

"Aside from being big, it's a futile thing." Falchion said, looking at the Soccer Ball Hoshina is trying to stand up.

"Don't be complacent!" Scorp yelled, firing his tails at Falchion, who simply swung his sword left and right to nullify the attack.

"Nani?!" That was all Scorp was able to emit before Falchion lunged forward and struck him with a fiery horizontal slash, sending him flying towards nearby trees.

*BOOM!*

"He's great..." Cure Rouge admired the fight of Falchion, who was almost easy on both Scorp and Hoshina.

The Immortal Swordsman goes to Cure Rouge, where he raises his free hand towards her, to help her up.

"Are you okay?" Falchion asked.

"Ah... Thanks." Cure Rouge thanked him, taking Falchion's hand to stand up.

"DAMMIT!!!" Scorp shouted angrily as he stood up, staring at his targets King Donuts and Rose Pact, Scorp then shouted. "I WON'T LET YOU OR ANYONE GET IN MY WAY ANYMORE!!!"

As Falchion sheathed the sword back into the bladriver and prepared the talkative man to be silent forever, Nozomi's voice suddenly rang out.

"Hold it right there!"

Falchion stopped when he and Cure Rouge saw Nozomi and the others running towards the place.

"Nozomi! Everyone!" Cure Rouge said in surprised.

"We won't let you lay a hand on the king!" Nozomi announced as she and the others took out their CureMo.

The girls' CureMo are opened when they screams.

"Pretty Cure..." While shouting, Nozomi and others pressed the left, right and center buttons in that order and ended with "...Metamorphose!"

The girls hold the front of CureMo upwards. Their CureMo screen sparkles and their signature colors surround their body. Then a spark and colorful tunnel appeared, and there was light at the end. Firstly, Nozomi is seen in a her pink tunnel as her arm warmer appeared. She curled up into a ball and when she untied her, she was wearing a costume and styled hair. Secondly, Komachi appears in her green tunnel and green leaves surround her. Thirdly, Urara spins around with parts of her outfit appearing when she was seen in her yellow tunnel. She then curls up and when she comes out her hair is styled and her outfit is complete. Finally, Karen is encased inside a watery sphere and then her full costume appears.

Nozomi and the others fly down, open their eyes and introduces theirself.

"Ōinaru kibō no chikara (The great power of hope), Cure Dream! "  Cure Dream introduced herself as she does her signature pose.

"Hajikeru remon no Kaori (The bursting scent of lemon), Cure Lemonade!"  Cure Lemonade introduced as she does her signature pose.

"Yasuragi no midori no daichi (The green earth of tranquillity), Cure Mint!"  Cure Mint introduced as she does her signature pose.

"Chisei no aoki izumi (The blue springs of intelligence), Cure Aqua!"  Cure Aqua introduced as she does her signature pose.

When Cure Dream's group finished their roll call, Cure Rouge joined them while King Donuts was amazed to learn the girls' identities.

"Those girls were the legendary warriors, PreCure-dona?" King Donuts said in surprised.

Meanwhile, Falchion widened his eyes and gaped under his helmet as he stood before the girls' roll call.

"What's the heck?" Falchion muttered in shock, feeling like he just watched an anime about mahou shoujo.

"Get used to it." Falchion looked over to the side, where he saw Calibur standing there.

"Yo." Calibur raised her hand to greet him.

Instead of a greeting or anything like that when he saw his friend again, Falchion simply asked a question.

"Did you the right time to show up?"

"No." Calibur simply replied.

"Okay." Falchion nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"HOSHINA!"

Soccer Ball Hoshina's voice was heard as the two swordsmen saw it jumping towards Pretty Cure. The girls simultaneously raised their hands to intercept it before they used all their strength to throw it over their heads.

As Hoshina was thrown, Falchion suddenly appeared above it, where he was flying with a pair of phoenix wings before he slashed a fiery slash down the Soccer Ball Hoshina.

"HOSHINA!" The Hoshina roared in pain.

King Donuts watched the Pretty Cure and Kamen Riders fight until he was blocked by a dark shadow. When King Donuts looked up, he saw Scorp standing in front of him, giggling sinisterly.

"Dona!" King Donuts cried out.

"There's no escape, Your Majesty." Scorp said he was going to capture King Donuts.

"Stop right there!" Cure Rouge screamed as she jumped up.

Scorp looked behind him, where he saw Cure Rouge land quickly before she jumped up and kicked him. However, he was able to put his hands in front of his chest just in time before he was kicked away.

Cure Rouge then chases after Scorp.

"King Donuts!" Calibur called out to the king who was watching Cure Rouge and Scorp as Coco and the other fairies approached him.

"We'll take you to a safe place-natts." Nuts told him.

"Dona." King Donuts nodded, turning into a ball of light and ducking inside the Rose Pact before it was picked up again.

Nuts captures Rose Pact as he leaves with Coco and Syrup to a safe place while Calibur arrives to help Pretty Cure.

"Whoa!!!" Cure Lemonade screams as she is captured by the Soccer Ball Hoshina as it rotates non-stop.

As Cure Rouge was chasing Scorp, she saw it and quickly went to help Cure Lemonade.

"Lemonade!" Cure Rouge yelled, thrusting her legs forward, kicking Hoshina, causing it to stop spinning and releasing Cure Lemonade, who was quickly caught by her.

"Thank you." Cure Lemonade thanks her.

The two didn't have a chance to relax when they heard loud sounds coming from Soccer Ball Hoshina. As Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade looked up, they quickly moved in two different directions as Hoshina fired soccer balls from the hole in its palm.

"HOSHINA!" Hoshina cried out as it shot soccer balls into the sky, where Cure Aqua, Cure Dream and Cure Mint were.

"We can't get close to it like this!" Cure Aqua said as she and the others were dodging Hoshina's attack. She then feels someone grab her hand when she sees Calibur appear at her side. "Asumi-san?"

"Follow me." Calibur then opens a portal with dark energy, allowing her and Cure Aqua to step through it to approach Hoshina from behind.

The two of them then dashed towards it, where Cure Aqua kicked its body before Calibur slashed it with an energy slash from her sword.

As the battle progressed, Coco's group was carrying the Rose Pact to a safe place, however, they were blocked by Scorp while they were running.

"Coco."

"Nuts."

"Ropu."

Seeing Coco's group in danger, Cure Rouge tries to dodge balls from the Soccer Ball Hoshina before she dashes towards Scorp.

"Hmm?" Scorp's attention was on the sky.

With a battle cry, Cure Rouge swooped down on Scorp with a one-handed kick. However, he blocked her kick. In response, he swatted her away before using his other hand to hit her with his scorpion tail.

"Whoa!" Cure Rouge cried out.

Scorp then fires another scorpion tail with his free hand to capture Cure Rouge before hurling her down hard.

*BOOM!*

Cure Rouge tries to land as she gets down on one knee while her whole body is blinded by Scorp's scorpion tail.

"You saw more adamant about saving your comrades today." Scorp said. "But you can't save all of them. You can't even save yourself. All that wasted effort won't get you anywhere!"

"Not getting anywhere..." Cure Rouge mumbled as Scorp's words hit her mind, making her think about her falling asleep while everyone was handing out flyers. Or the fact that she took a foul kick in practice.

As Cure Rouge was in her mind, Hoshina took the opportunity to attack her with its balls.

"HOSHINA!"

"Rouge!" Coco shouted a warning.

Just as the ball hurls them straight at Cure Rouge, Falchion suddenly appears as he performs a horizontal slash into the air as his sword glows orange.

All the balls were then turned to ash and dissolved.

"Nani?!" Scorp exclaimed in surprise as he witnessed what had just happened.

Falchion then turns to Scorp, where he swings the ant at Scorp, prompting him to dodge and free Cure Rouge from the glare in the process.

Falchion then walks over and uses his free hand to hit Cure Rouge's head, causing her to clutch it in pain.

"Itai!" Cure Rouge exclaimed. "What's that for?"

"Don't let the clichés of your enemies sway you." Falchion spoke to her as he looked at her. "I don't know anything about you, but I can tell you this. What's wrong if you don't get anywhere? What's wroing if you can't save all? Those are normal things we all have to deal with in our life."

Cure Rouge stared at Falchion as she heard him speak.

"Keep trying to challenge new things. If you have a problem, try to overcome it. If you fail, get up." Fahcion reached out his hand to Cure Rouge. "Just keep being you."

Cure Rouge continued to stare at Falchion as she slowly reached out and took his hand. Falchion then pulled her up.

"Falchion is right!" Calibur said, as she and the others landed in front of Cure Rouge and Falchion.

"Rouge, are you okay?" Cure Mint asked her.

"You are not alone." Cure Aqua told her.

"That's right! We'll always be here for you!" Cure Lemonade continued.

"Rouge will take on any challenge with all her might! No matters the odds, she'll do her very best to overcome them!" Cure Dream said.

Not only did everyone listen, but the King Donuts inside the Rose Pact heard as well as he smiled proudly.

"That's why we'll always support her!" Cure Dream ends when she smiles.

"Everyone..." Cure Rouge was touched by everyone's words.

*Yawn!*

Scorp yawned sleepily after listening to what Cure Dream and the others had to say.

"Your little speech is putting me to sleep. I'll crush you and finally get some shuteye!" Scorp said, preparing to rush towards them.

"Move!" Falchion shouted a warning as he put Kyomu back into the driver before pressing the trigger, initiating the finisher.

[HISSATSU MOKUDOKU!]

As the sound of Falchion's attack resounded, Calibur quickly shouted a warning.

"Everybody get out of the way!" Calibur shouted as she jumped aside with the others doing the same.

Falchion draws Kyomu again as he is surrounded by a ring of dark fire, which flows into Kyomu. 

[BATTOU! FUSHICHO MUSOU GIRI!]

"Return to nothing!" Falchion then performs a vertical orange energy slash that travels forward with an energy construct of a phoenix flying behind it before it collides with Scorp.

"WHHHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Scorp shouted as he was blown away by Falchion's attack.

*BOOM!*

"HOSHINA!" The Soccer Ball Hoshina continues to strike towards the others with its balls.

"We'll all help each other get through this!" Cure Rouge said as she punched and kicked balls flying towards her. "Because... I'm not alone!"

The others also joined in as they punched, kicked and slashed all the remaining balls before they stood on either side of Cure Rouge.

"As long as they're by my side, I know I can win!" Cure Rouge ends as she prepares to do her finisher.

Like the rest of the Pretty Cure team, in order to summon her power, Cure Rouge first makes fists with both hands and crosses her them in front of her chest, causing the butterfly-shaped emblem to glow with her signature color.

"PreCure Fire Strike!" Cure Rouge scream as a ball of fire appears in front of her, and she kicks the ball at high speed to an enemy.

"HOSHINA!" The Soccer Ball Hoshina gets surrounded in a red butterfly shield upon impact and is defeated as Cure Rouge catches her back to normal ball.

Meanwhile, Scorp is flying in the sky after another setback of his.

"I want to sleep..." Scorp mumbled, yawning before continuing. "Now I have to write another report."

Scorp then teleports to leave.

"Thanks, everyone!" Cure Rouge said as the other PreCures came to her side. She then smiled as everyone returned her smile with smiles.

"You're welcome." Cure Mint told her.

"We'll always have your back, Rouge!" Cure Aqua continued.

At the back of the PreCures, King Donuts and other fairies were there, where King Donuts smiled as he was impressed with their fighting style and mutual support in battle.

"Easing their friend's worries and encouragement one another. What a superb team-dona!" King Donuts complimented them before he wondered something that made him wonder. "I can see they possess the power of the red rose, but what has become of the blue rose-dona?"

"Flora sent it along with the Rose Pact." Asumi said as she appeared beside King Donuts in her civilian form. "I can be sure of that because on the day she sent the Rose Pact to the Nozomi group, she also told me about sending the blue rose."

"And you are?" King Donuts asked her.

"Kurayami Asumi, Sword Master of Ankokuken Kurayami and Kougouken Saikou." Asumi introduces her self to King Donuts, surprising him.

"The owner of the first two sacred swords?" King Donuts whispered in amazement as Syrup looked at them confused after he heard what they had said earlier about the blue rose.

"Ropu?" Syrup cried out.

"Hey, Asumi." Falchion spoke up after returning to his civilian form and stood beside Asumi. "Can you explain to me what's going on in this forbidden book world?"

"I'll do it as soon as we get back to Natts House." Asumi said, feeling that today is going to be a long day.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Later, Natts House)

Asumi and the others returned to the new Natts House after they finished distributing flyers with the Immortal Swordsman coming along.

"The name's Hoshina Subaru, the Immortal Swordsman and also the Void Swordsman." Subaru introduces himself before showing his Seiken to everyone. "This is my beloved sword, Mumeiken Kyomu (Unmarked Sword Nothingness)."

The Mumeiken Kyomu has a black, orange, and silver blade with white textures that are hard to see on it. The hilt is orange, black and silver with an orange crossguard in a pair of wings with the emblem was like his Rider form visor.

Everyone seemed quite surprised by the friendliness of the Immortal Swordsman's personality, especially Rin, who was completely shocked to learn that he was more personable than she thought when she first saw him.

"By the way..." Subaru walked over to Asumi's side, putting his arm around her shoulders. "I'm Asumi's best friend."

Everyone was shocked to hear that, because they didn't seem to think that Asumi and Subaru could be friends when their personalities were almost complete opposites.

"You're still the same as before, Subaru." Asumi said, removing Subaru's hand from her shoulder.

"And you've changed a lot, Asumi." Subaru said, looking at Asumi's new appearance. "You've changed the way you dress and taken off your mask."

"It's to make Natts House's business run smoothly. I don't want their customers to be intimidated like the kids at Touma-san's bookstore." Asumi justifies.

"Oh my, when did you become such a delicate person?" Subaru teases her.

"I'm always like that." Asumi said.

When Asumi and Subaru talked to each other, everyone could see that they were really close friends. Just relying on Asumi being able to talk a lot with someone was enough to prove it.

"Are they really friends?" Nozomi whispered to Rin.

"Ukm." Rin nodded as she focused on the Immortal Swordsman. She still hadn't thanked him for encouraging her earlier. If there was a chance she would definitely say it.

"And Natts House is finally open!" Komachi said as she reminded everyone about the opening of Natts House today.

"Thanks to you all. I appreciate it." Natsu thanks them.

"Interacting with the residents of this world through trade is a splendid idea-dona." King Donuts said as he was standing on a display case next to Nozomi, Urara and Karen.

"Coco works as a teacher here, too." Nozomi told him.

"Oh, that's commendable-dona." King Donuts praise.

"Eh, Your Majesty is capable of praise, I see." Karen said as she smiled lightly.

"That said, I do not acknowledge them as rulers of the Palmier Kingdom-dona." King Donuts said stubbornly.

"Stubbron, isn't he?" Urara asked Nozomi in a whisper, who smiled wryly.

Nozomi then looked towards everyone, where she smiled widely before she announced.

"Since we passed out lots of flyers, things are gonna get busy! Everyone, let's do our best!" Nozomi then raised her hand to cheer her up.

"Yeah!" Everyone responded by raising their hands, Subaru and Asumi also followed, but Asumi was a bit awkward.

"We're counting on you too, Syrup!" Nozomi said to Shiro.

"I told you! I'm not helping!" Shiro shouted before he took out Milk's letter. "I came with an express delivered from Milk."

"A express delivery?" Confused, Kouji accepted the letter. He was going read the letter before they went front of him.

"What is it? What is it?" Nozomi asked curiously.

"It must be a letter of greeting us on the opening of Natts House." Rin guessed.

Kouji continued to read the letter until he was shocked by what he had read.

"What's wrong?" Natsu asked seeing Kouji's expression.

Nozomi approached and was read the letter from Milk.

"There is an emergency in the Palmier Kingdom-miru... We need everyone power-miru... Please come to the Palmier Kingdom immediately-miru..." Nozomi was shocked after she read what Milk said. wrote in the letter.

"An emergency?" Karen asked nervously before she looked over at Komachi, who was also worried.

"What could it be?" Komachi asked.

"Whatever it is, we have to go to the Palmier Kingdom, now!" Nozomi said firmly.

"But..." Kouji started.

"How could we get there?" Natsu finished for Kouji.

"Can you open the gate to Palmier Kingdom, Asumi?" Subaru asked her. "With Ankokuken you can open the portals at will."

Everyone seemed to have hope as they remembered Asumi's teleportation ability.

"Exactly, I need to get there first before I can open the gate." Asumi said, seemingly extinguishing everyone's hopes. But then she continued. "I can't, but..."

Asumi stopped when she looked over at Shiro, making everyone look at her as well.

"Someone can." Asumi finished.

"Eh?" Shiro exclaimed humorously before he spoke. "Don't even think about it! Not on my back!"

"But it was express delivery! It must be really urgent!" Rin told him.

"Milk is waiting for us!" Urara continued.

"And it's not just Milk." Karen continued.

"It sounds like everyone in the kingdom is expecting us!" Komachi continued.

"Please, Syrup!" Kouji begged.

"Take us to the Palmier Kingdom." Natsu continued.

"Not happening!" Shiro firmly refused.

"If I may!" King Donuts spoke up, attracting everyone's attention. "Whether he does as Prince Coco and Prince Nuts ask of him is entirely up to Syrup himself-dona!"

"Your Majesty!" Rin cried out.

"That's right! And I'm not doing it!" Shiro added.

"Yet I must ask you, Syrup." King Donuts continued as he smiled lightly and looked at Shiro. "Are you content with letting these girls' hopes go unanswered-dona?"

"You said you were a delivery boy didn't you?" Asumi continued as she leaned against a nearby wall, crossing her arms, closing her eyes as she continued. "You said you could hand over anything, so isn't it against your principles to ignore the feelings of the Nozomi group?"

Shiro thought as he heard what King Donuts and Asumi said. He starts thinking about what happened from the day he met the Nozomi group until now and all the things he's been through with them.

Shiro started to waver as everyone looked at him again.

"Or are you not confident you could transport this many people?" Asumi provoked a bit.

"What did you say!? There's nothing I can't deliver!" Shiro retorted before he made his decision. "Man, guess I got no choice! Sure, I can take all of you to the Palmier Kingdom!"

Everyone was amazed before they smiled gratefully at Shiro's actions.

"Thanks, Syrup!" Nozomi thanks him.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Outside Natts House)

At the outside, the new Natts House was going close for while causing Nuts disappointed over not being able to keep the shop opened long.

"Grand opening, grand closing..." Nuts said sadly.

"Nuts, we're going!" Nozomi called out to him while Coco was standing next to her.

"Natts!" Nuts exclaimed as he ran to Syrup's place.

Syrup is in his hover form before he asks Rin to scan her CureMo.

"Rin, gimme the switch-ropu."

"Yeah." Rin take out her CureMo before Syrup scan on her CureMo before his wing turn into a ladder plane and everyone hop on his back.

"All right then, off to the Palmier Kingdom!" Nozomi announced when everyone was sitting on Syrup's back.

"Ropu!" Syrup cried out, took off and flew into the sky.

As Syrup soars into the sky, he flies into a rainbow portal to the Palmier Kingdom with everyone on his back, awaiting their next adventure in Coco and Nuts' Realm.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Ending - Taju Rokou)

(As the music begins to play, Calibur, Falchion, and Pretty Cure were together as they clashed their swords on top of each other. Asumi and Subaru were in a room with each holding Wonder Ride Books in hand as they pointed at the camera and started dancing.)

"Moshi kabe ga mietara"

(Calibur was in Wonder World, practicing her swordsmanship by swinging Kurayami and Saikou around. Back in the room, Asumi took the lead as they raised their arms before rolling their arms, then Asumi let Subaru take the lead.)

"Sore wa unmei no maku da"

(In the Wonder World, Falchion is standing on lava as he practiced with Kyomu, splashing flames and sending them away. The two of them along with others were exploring in a museum, checking out the giant book display before meeting together by a giant topiary stacked by three giant books and crossing their arms and posing for the camera.)

"Itaku mo nai hazu sa"

(Asumi and Subaru were back in the room, dancing with their arms striking to the right like they're using swords before shooting their hands in the air.)

"Butsukareba taoseru"

(Saikou X Swordsman appears in the middle of the comic frames, where she swings Saikou with colorful slashes. Asumi and Subaru were back to striking their arms to the left before raising their arms up.)

"Jiyuu ni mieteta"

(They swung their right arm and back before spinning around and posing as pages fell down to the floor.)

"Akogare no eiyuu wa"

(Calibur rode on Jaaku Dragon while Falchion flew with his phoenix wings, flying across the Wonder World.)

"Tada hisshi de sekai wo"

(Karen was by a giant cup with her arms up and smiled while Asumi was by a giant daruma looking wary about her surroundings.)

"Mamorou to shiteita"

(Kouji, Nozomi, and Kurumi poke their heads out from the individual giant school supplies they were hiding.)

"Kantan nite wo tsunageru you na"

(Subaru was hiding behind some giant tubes of colored paint while Rin moved warily behind the similarly sized painting tools of the other exhibits.)

"Jidai janai to wakatteru kedo"

(Shiro and Urara chased each other unconsciously while they were hiding behind giant chess pieces.)

"Kono sekai yarinaosu nara"

(Komachi and Natsu move counterclockwise as they both hide in different directions on the outside of a book.)

"Kako to mirai wa tajuu rokou"

(Then they were all messing around as they ran around the museum for a while. They hid in a giant chess set as they got out of their hiding spots with goofy smiles on their faces.)

"Chie to yuuki ga kasanatte iku"

(The scene quickly shifts to Natts House, where Subaru and Rin are adjusting the scale model of Tokyo with a drawbridge, mountains and a volcano as they surround a lake. Natsu and Komachi are discussing Touma's Lost Memories while Karen is helping Asumi comb her hair.)

"Kamen no naka no hitomi wa"

(After that, Nozomi, Kurumi and Kouji entered with a box of cream cakes. Syrup and Urara are beside them with empty plates.)

"Ichido kagiri no jinsei no"

(Nozomi cut the cake while the others were preparing plates and tea.)

"Sotogawa wo miteita"

(After that, Nozomi secretly ate a piece of cake but was discovered and quickly ran away with a plate of cake.)

"Chikamichi shitai nara"

(Kouji, Natsu, Syrup return to their fairy state while the others chase Nozomi.)

"Tooku wo mitsumereba ii"

(Calibur wung down Kurayami before swinging it up as we see the giant sword monument behind her. Back in the room, they swung their arms down then held it before slowly raising them up.)

"Mokuhyou ga tooi hodo massugu susumeru darou"

(They smiled as they threw their heads out and rolled their hands before they started doing kicks, then punches and posed. In the Wonder World, Calibur was with Falchion and Pretty Cure as they views the sights in front of them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
3.1K 86 4
A ghostly liquid called Fusion was born with the sole purpose of finding and absorbing great sources of power. Momozono Love, Aono Miki, Yamabuki Ino...
579 24 12
(What's if smile precure had a sixth cure. Well now we're gonna find out.) When King Pierrot attacked MΓ€rchenland with his minions, he's sealed away...
163 32 28
Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead, but she will turn serious if her frien...