Wings of a Wizard (Harry Pott...

By IroniumToy47

"I died in my sleep. I'd lived a good life, despite my less-than-stellar upbringing, and my teenage years. Ha... More

Prologue (PLZ READ 1ST)
New Life
An Unexpected Event Pt.1
An Unexpected Event Pt.2
An Unexpected Event Pt.3
An Unexpected Event Pt.4
More than High School Pt.1
More than High School Pt.2
More than High School Pt.3
More than High School Pt.4
Save the First Dance Pt.1
Save the First Dance Pt.2
Save the First Dance Pt.3
Save the First Dance Pt.4
The Black Mud Swamp Pt.1
The Black Mud Swamp Pt.2
The Black Mud Swamp Pt.3
The Black Mud Swamp Pt.4
Miss Magix Pt.1
Miss Magix Pt.2
Miss Magix Pt.3
Miss Magix Pt.4
The Swordsmith Pt.1
The Swordsmith Pt.2
The Swordsmith Pt.3
The Swordsmith Pt.4
A Job for Bloom Pt.1
A Job for Bloom Pt.2
A Job for Bloom Pt.3
Announcement
A Job for Bloom Pt.4
Prisoner of the Dark Pt.1
Prisoner of the Dark Pt.2
Prisoner of the Dark Pt.3
Prisoner of the Dark Pt.4
Mind of a Child Pt.1
Mind of a Child Pt.2
Mind of a Child Pt.3
Mind of a Child Pt.4
Darko's Plan Pt.1
Darko's Plan Pt.2
Darko's Plan Pt.3
Darko's Plan Pt.4
Day of the Lily Pt.1
Day of the Lily Pt.2
Day of the Lily Pt.3

rejected sections pt.1

209 11 2
By IroniumToy47

A.N.: Hey everyone!!! Happy 2024!!

Well, not really, because Matpat is leaving us (cries). 

Moving swiftly apart from that, I'm nearly finished with the next quartet but I didn't have time to edit them all (seriously, my writing would be so much poorer without Grammarly), so you'll be getting the first chapter of the new quartet next weekend. 

Instead, here's a bit of a compilation of behind-the-scenes type stuff aka scenes that I wrote for different chapters before disliking, replacing, or scrapping them entirely. 

Bear in mind that I may return to these and rewrite a few of these 'cut sections' or use portions of them for future chapters. I might not. Who knows? 

Also, an interesting little fact; that image above is one of the frames from season 4. I think they forgot what fairy form Stella has LMAOOOOO. 

Now, plz enjoy: 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(was supposed to be in Black Mud Swamp or Miss Magix quartet)

Another thing as well is the list of spells I've retained from Harry's life--my last life. After some planning and finding a nice little spot by a lake deep in the Gloomy Wood Forest, I've recast Fiendfyre--it was no fluke.

The realization that I could cast spells I knew from another life led me to attempt to test and see whether or not all the spells I used were applicable in this life. Because if they were, then that was a massive ace card to hide up my sleeve, especially since fairies could only use jinxes or elemental attacks, not hexes and curses.

Spells that had or retained some of the properties of fire or were related to healing came to me easily.

Incendio (summons flames), Bombardia (explosion), Periculum (conjuring heated flares), and Reducto (summons heat that destroys anything in its path), were spells that either retained, cast or used properties of fire in their spells.

Brackium Emendo (heals broken or fractured bones), Espiskey (heals minor injuries), Ferula (binds and creates bandages that accelerate healing while slowing injection until proper treatment can be applied), Reenervate (to revive a person trapped in their own mind, or is just unconscious), and Reparifors (removes poisons from the body and heals paralysis), were spells that were related to healing, mending, or restoring injured bodies.

And the only reason I never used them to heal the guys was because it would've raised more questions that I couldn't answer.

Other spells like Aguamenti (to conjure water), or just regular hexes and curses I struggled to cast. Likely because most of them either required a different element than my own or they needed will and intent, which was what a witch used. Fairies used belief to power their spells, which was the complete and total opposite.

The closest comparison I could make that was accurate without intentionally trying to sound biased (not all witches are evil, take Mirta for example; & not counting the witches I knew and loved in my last life) would be that fairies are like Jedi, witches are like Sith, and that magic is similar to the Force. Witches try to bend magic to their will, as Sith do with the Force, and Fairies ask & guide their magic, as Jedi do with the Force.

What was frustrating to me was that the bulk of my knowledge of spells was inaccessible to me. I knew so many spells, but I'm guessing that I needed a bloody wand to do them. You'd think that it would be the same, but fairy magic and witch magic are apparently different from the Wizarding World's magic. I have yet to see anyone use a wand, wandless magic seems to be the status quo around here.

Which is kinda empowering, as it means that everyone should be more powerful than anyone from my last life. I struggled with wandless magic in my last life, only mastering it once I reached my late thirties or early forties. Although there was the condition that it had to be related to fire for my magic to work to its fullest. Kinda dumb but I'm not going to complain.

Having a wand is a weakness. You take away a wizard or witch's wand, and they're helpless as a newborn baby. Then again, they were helpless anyways because of all the sheeple that existed in the British Magical Enclaves. No, seriously, if people had joined together and used their bloody fucking heads, Voldemort and his thirteen Death Eaters (thirteen!), would have been stomped in the first war.

Every magical had a fucking weapon, but only about half knew how to use it, and even less knew how to fight with it. Maybe that's why morons like Voldemort were so easily able to rise to power because the world was full of idiots and even more morons that let it happen.

Alright, I'm ranting in my head again, but seriously, my last life was a bitch. At least in this life, there hasn't been too much gross negligence on the school staff's part or in the world, although royalty is still a thing (which I am secretly a part of), and I worry that this 'Council of Light' is either so afraid of the past or blinded by their own ambitions that they have become more Dumbledores, neither of which are acceptable options, regardless of the outcome.

Those that forget or intentionally hide the past are doomed to repeat it--especially leaders. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(was supposed to be the dream Bloom had after the Black Mud Swamp--Miss Magix quartet)

I was just starting to nod off again when I found my entire world shifting.

I found myself underground in a water-logged cave, and I was beneath the waves! Alarmed, I turned to swim only to realize that I was once again in my fairy form. Another vision of some sort?

I took a deep breath, the water is physically present around me, but I am able to breathe, as though I have a Bubble-head charm on. How odd.

Knowing the pattern by now, I looked around my surroundings until I saw a sliver of gold and silver and followed it to its origin, deeper and deeper into the cave.

Bloom.

The nymph was very much feminine, massive (just larger in size, so like a giant compared to me, not fat), golden, angelic, and glowing.

Bloom. You came.

"Well, I was taking a power nap." I snarked. "Figured I might as well drop by."

The nymph's cupid-lips twitched upwards in amusement.

I flew up to her face, two arm widths apart. Her hair flowed in beautiful golden waves. I didn't notice it before, but she was slightly transparent, not fully corporeal.

My eyes narrowed at her. "Who are you, and why do you keep appearing in my dreams? What do you want? Why are you here?"

You do not remember?

Strange, she sounded sad. She hadn't the previous times. Why though?

"No." I shook my head. "I don't."

There was hesitance before she spoke again.

I see. Tell me, Bloom, what do you know about your sister?

My heart started to beat faster. There was no way this nymph knew about Daphne, me, or my connection to Domino. There just couldn't.

"My sister Violet? Uh, pretty much everything there is to know." I drawled, crossing my arms.

What? No. I mean your true sister, your blood sister.

My breath hitched and I found myself trying to summon the Dragon Flame, only for nothing to happen.

The Dragon Flame cannot be used as a weapon here.

She sounded amused.

Although, he is here.

I spun around, looking for a reddish-orange fiery dragon without wings. "Where?"

I heard her giggle as I saw a glowing red and orange tail vanish from my sight.

He likes to play games.

"I can see that," I said dryly. I turned back. "So..."

Daphne. What do you know of her?

I panicked, breaking my composure. I raised clenched fists. "Who are you? How do you know about Daphne? Or the Dragon Flame?"

I could see her hesitate, her eyes widening a little in surprise. Then she smiled fondly.

You remember?

"Yes, I remember." I snarled, my knuckles turning white, my fingernails digging deep enough into my palms to draw blood. "I remember a loving father, mother, and sister who never neglected me, and rarely left me among the nurses."

The nymph's eyes widened.

I glared at her. "I remember watching, helplessly from my sister's arms as massive red monsters attacked my father. I remember watching the sky darken with more of those creatures and hordes of zombies. I remember three dark beings whose very cackle still echoes in my nightmares to this day. I remember my sister's dying scream as she just barely sent me away, and out of the Ancestress's clutches."

She flinched. Her eyes filled with sudden understanding and pity. Why was she looking at me like that?

"How do you know about me, Daphne, and the Dragon Flame? Furthermore, how is he here?" I demanded, having lost my patience, my irises changing color. "What do you know of Domino's fate? WHO ARE YOU?"

Her tone changed from fond to urgent as exhaustion became apparent in her features. The world around us flickered.

Bloom. Come find me. Come home--to Domino. Hurry.

I reached for her as a blinding light filled the air. "Wait! I don't even know where Domino is! How do I find it, or you? Who are you? No! Come back! Nym--"

"--ph!" My eyes snapped open.

I lunged forwards, panting, the bedsheet sizzling underneath me. I wince, looking at my skin--which had been glowing a bright orange, my fairy form flickering--return to normal.

I take another gulp of air and try to focus.

What in the bloody hell was that? The nymph contacted me again. And she told me to find her on Domino. She knew about my sister, which means she knows about me.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened. Oh no! I accidentally slipped up and admitted who I am! She knows that I am the Keeper of the Dragon Flame!

I faintly realized that I was either about to have a panic attack, or was already in the midst of one. I brought up all my Occlumency barriers (why were three of them lowered in the first place?), cut out all of my emotions, and focused on the sensation of breathing.

After a bit, I allowed one barrier to lower, feeling the trickle of my emotions rise. I felt my fear, my panic, my hesitation, and my trepidation. I felt my worry, concern, and shock. Seriously, how does this nymph know about me? And how am I even going to find Domino?

The Dragon Flame chose to rumble in amusement. I glared down at him (to an outsider, it would look like I was glaring at my breasts) as though he had personally offended me. "Seriously, not funny."

The Dragon Flame rumbled again, this time keening. An image appeared in my head of the nymph. Odd, the Dragon hadn't been able to do that before. Maybe that vision, now completed had widened the connection between me and the Dragon Flame.

Wait.

I froze as the Dragon Flame guided my internal senses through my mind, to the back where I'd kept the bonds to my past.

I gasped as I realized something was different. The bonds I had with my family had been untouched and cold for years. But now, one of them felt a little warmer than the rest, yet I could feel no presence on the other end. But I knew exactly which being that bond connected me with.

Daphne. My big sister.

My mind wandered, what was the coincidence that my bond with Daphne felt warmed just moments after I got a dream from the nymph? Was that why she looked at me with pity?

Possible scenarios filled my head. Could she be the nymph? Could she have survived? Watching over me like some sort of guardian angel?

The thought warmed my heart and eased some of the guilt I still harbored (I believed myself and my birth as the Keeper of the Dragon Flame as the reason that she died).

The more stubborn, rational part of my mind kicked in.

But no, it couldn't be her. Daphne had died at the hands of the Ancestral Witches. I heard her dying scream, which had echoed through my mind and plagued my nightmares for years as a child, well until I'd started my Occlumency at ten.

I glanced at the clock and groaned. It was lunch, and the Winx wouldn't be back until later. I huffed, crossed my arms, and pouted. Being bedridden was one of the worst punishments ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Childhood flashback)

Today James and Lily were taking me to meet James' parents. I was in equal amounts scared and excited.

In my previous life, I'd heard mentions of how similar Bellatrix looked to Dorea Potter nee' Black, and how she'd almost been blasted off of the Black family tree, her only saving grace was the then head of House Phineas Nigelus Black, who'd kept her in the family since she'd married a pureblood, even if the Potter family had different affinities and conflicting interests to the Blacks. She'd been in Slytherin house, ambitious and cunning, with a love for summer and books.

I'd heard even less about my past life's grandfather, Fleamont Potter. He was supposedly a WWII magic veteran with several masteries in potions, runes, and transfiguration. From some of the conversations that I'd gleaned, he'd also been a war veteran in this life.

James also had two cousins with their own families. Charlus and Marianne Potter, both had children of their own. Charlus had married a woman named Appoline Isabelle (who was Fleur's mother in another life) and Marianne married Sirius's brother Romulus.

Charlus and Appoline had two girls together, named Angelina and Emma. Marianne (who was also French) and Romulus had three kids, Theodore (Teddy), Elyna, and Fleur (funnily enough).

It was even funnier (apart from the fact that they either had similar or shared names with people I knew in my last life) since James lived in America, but all his family lived in Britain. It did mean that we went on flights to Britain during the winter holidays, some of the summer, and birthdays.

Because I was the baby of the family, I got lots more attention. A part of me wanted to just sit there and lap it all up, but the rational part of me wanted to keep some distance. Yes, I was being a "Noble bloody idiot" again, but I was also just shy. Everything was overwhelming when you were a baby, you know? And having cousins who were also pranksters wore you down.

The plane ride was boring, so my little body decided to sleep. Probably was the best choice, but I was still annoyed because it caught me by surprise. I awoke as we were getting off the plane. A taxi brought us to the hotel where we'd be staying for the next two weeks (did you honestly believe that we'd visit and stay for a single day?)

Peterson Manor was just a little bit outside of Wales. There were plenty of grassy fields around it, and in the distance, you could see other manors, likely magicless counterparts of purebloods-turned-elites in this world.

The manor itself looked nearly identical to Potter Manor, although the gardens surrounding the redwood and gold marble building were very different from what I recalled. Shrubs and bushes had been turned into various animals (instead of their magic counterparts). Deers, elks, elephants, even wolves.

The fountain was the same, a massive bowl with an edge that people could sit on, with three other bowls growing smaller in length the further up you went, until the ball at the top spewed out water.

But the entrance and foyer were the real treats. Redwood doors with gold knockers--yes, real good--and metal trim. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(was supposed to take place during mind of a child quartet)

Adrien frowned, staring down at his phone.

"Girl trouble?" Ayla asks as she parks herself on his bed.

"Maybe," Adrien replied, still frowning. "I called Bloom twice, but she's not answering."

Ayla shrugged, flopping back first onto his bed. "There could be a lot of reasons why a girl won't pick up."

Adrien glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "Care to share?"

"Nope." Ayla popped the 'P' cheerfully, before explaining. "You and her could be a thing, right?"

Adrien's cheeks burned as he thought about the idea of getting involved with a (hidden and secret) princess. "Maybe."

Ayla's smile dipped. "Why so glum?"

Adrien gave her a confused look. "What?"

She shook her head, her smile back. "Nothing, loverboy."

He rolled his eyes at the teasing nickname Chloe gave him. "You were saying?" He prodded.

Ayla huffed, irritated that he wasn't letting her have her fun, but she forgave him. "Right." she cleared her throat. "Bloom could be busy for any number of reasons--you guys have a simple life--getting her hair and nails done, doing homework--she is a freshman fairy--could be out with friends shopping or sightseeing, she could be in detention or doing chores around the school."

Adrien had to admit that she had a point. "I guess. It's just that Bloom and I text each other on Sunday nights after she calls her family. Usually, she'd let me know beforehand if she couldn't make the time to talk."

Ayla shrugged. "The girl's probably busy. But..." she paused, throwing him a sly look. "You could sneak into Alfea and find out yourself. Surprise the girl."

Adrien shook his head, eyes wide. Sneaking into the girl's dorm room? The room that housed the young woman that he was starting to suspect was the lost princess? His lost princess? That was a recipe for disaster, and later on, a political scandal. "No, no way."

Ayla huffed. "You're too noble sometimes."

Adrien snorted and crossed his arms, thinking, 'You should've heard us flirting.'

"Well...in any event..." Ayla stretched backward, like a cat. "You need to get out more."

"You, Mari, and Chloe dragged me out across Magix City a few days ago." Adrien frowned. "I've got work to do."

"You always finish your homework and set aside an hour a day to study for each class." Ayla rolled her eyes. "And you spend so much time in the library that you're going to turn into a vampire."

"I will not." Adrien snipped.

"You're doing something outside of school," Ayla observed, glancing at one of the ancient texts that she recognized from one of the shelves of their library.

Adrien shrugged defensively. "It's a private project."

Ayla frowned, sitting up straight. "Did Master Fu ask you to do something you can't tell me?"

Adrien shook his head. "No, it has to do with Bloom, but it's also something to do with Domino."

It didn't take much for Ayla to put two and two together. "You think she's also a survivor."

Adrien hesitated, then nodded. It was better than her knowing what he suspected, that Bloom was the Keeper of the Dragon Flame and royalty to boot.

He doesn't know when he made up his mind or confirmed his suspicion, he just somehow knew. He just knew, that the fiery girl that he's starting to court (unofficially) is his princess, and the one that carries the very magical essence that created the Magix Dimension inside her heart.

If his theory was correct, then Bloom was in great danger. If he was right, then he was not the sole survivor of his realm, and the Fire of Life still burned. If he was right...then it was his oath sworn duty to ensure the safety of the last survivor of Domino.

Bloom Peters of Earth was Bloom Fyre, the second princess of Domino--the lost princess--and the Keeper of the Dragon Flame. The nymph visiting her dreams must be Daphne, her sister, continuing her work to protect her from beyond the grave.

It all makes sense, but there have been imposters in the past. It could very well be that she is there to take the place of the real Bloom, or already has.

His eyes narrow. There would be only two ways to confirm if she has the Dragon Flame, and one is most definitely illegal. The first would be for Bloom to will the flame into existence (though, based on Stella's initial account of a 'fire-construct', Bloom likely already did that). The second would be to use dark magic Vacuums to sense the location of the Dragon Flame.

Whisperian Crystals were outlawed even before the Ancestral Witch's campaign of destruction. They're carved from various enchanted gems of the destroyed realm of Dyamond. While rare, there are still a few lingering diamonds of Dyamond that exist. Those could be turned into more Whisperian Crystals, but currently, there are only about five in existence.

They were temperamental, and sentient, only allowing the strongest in mind and will to wield them. Normally, they function as extra magic space, a sort of extra magical core that can be filled, and then drawn upon once in battle. But their second use is far more frightening, and devastating.

They possessed the unique ability to rip out magic from a magical creature. For this to happen, it takes three carved crystals to work, and each caster must link their minds, with their spells, desires, and power in equal strength. The act to steal magic is usually only needed once, with the exception of powerful magical sources.

No one knows who created them (presumed to be the Ancestresses), but their sole purpose was to steal magic. And, if one possesses these, knows how to use them properly, and knows the location of the Dragon Flame, then they can steal the greatest power in existence.

If anyone still possessed one of these crystals, then Bloom would be in grave danger. Well, in greater danger than she somehow winds up in.

It was ironic, considering that she's from Earth. Her sister had last been seen with her--or so rumors had stated--and likely, Bloom was jettisoned far away from the witch's reach, outside of the Magix Dimension. A rather ingenious plan, really, now that Adrien thought about it. No one would look for the Flame on a world believed to have been filled with magic hunters.

He scowled, knowing that if the hunters did exist, then Daphne had put Bloom in serious danger. Either way, nothing has happened, and Bloom is here.

He's still reeling from the shock, the Dragon Flame still exists; another remnant of his home exists. Bloom had been an infant when Domino fell, she likely knew nothing. And knowing her from the brief time that he did, he doubted that she'd believe him if he told her.

This means that he needs to gather evidence, off the radar, to prove to her who she is. But, he must be careful. Although the witches and Valtor are gone, they surely have other generals and minions who vanished but could still be lying in wait, biding their time. Waiting for the day that the Dragon Flame resurfaces, so that they can finish what their mistresses and master started; steal her powers.

His mouth set in a thin line, his expression purely grim. He's got work to do, off the radar.

"Have you ever seen hair as red as her's." he asked instead.

Ayla inclined her head. "You have a point." She put her fist under her chin. "Hmm. Do you want help?"

"I'm good." Adrien shook his head, the less anyone knew, the better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this was a rejected section from the newest chapter, so I guess this is your sneak-peek)

The plan was simple: the boys were the bait.

"I better get reimbursed for the bruises I'm gonna collect," Riven called to Stella, who made a rude gesture that he smirked at.

"You're a big boy--uhh--deal with it," she said as she arched her back to avoid a swinging tendril of corrupted wood.

"Together!" 'Sky' ordered.

"For Bloom!" 'Brandon' declared.

"WE CHARGE!" Riven yelled before they formed a spear, with 'Brandon' running at the tip, 'Sky', and Riven at his flank.

The tree unleashed more swinging tentacles, powerful branches gaining a fluidity and movement that was both unnatural and eerie.

"Slide!" 'Brandon' shouted as he slid, moving his shield protectively over his torso and face.

All three boys fell forward, skidding on their back and legs, the madly-waving branches streaking over the place where they'd nearly ran into.

As one, they jumped back up and moved closer to the tree.

"Come on, girls!" Stella called, her magic aura glowing brighter as she led the way.

Flora, Musa, and Tecna joined her efforts, speeding after her, the tree's branches needing to wind back up, thus allowing the fairies to enter it's blind spot.

Timmy ran around the side, firing at the branches as he went with stun bolts. Nothing damaging, but enough to irritate the tree into attacking him, leaving more branches tied up, which meant less for the Winx to avoid.

"Keep going!" Musa yelled at her crush, summoning a pair of giant speakers that blasted annoying frequencies on the opposite side of the tree.

The tree's remaining branches swung in away from them, leaving their path clear.

"Now girls!" Stella said heatedly. "Form a circle!"

Riven jumped up to avoid a branch, slashing downward and cutting into a rouge tendril that tried to snag Musa by her beautiful blue and pink-tinged dragonfly wings.

The Winx flew around the tree, hugging its bulk.

Staring at Bloom's face, frozen in horrified terror, as though carved from stone, Stella made a silent vow to never let her bestie out of her sight again. Bad things happen when Bloom disappears on her.

They linked their hands, and moved together, standing around the tree, past its defenses.

Timmy fired twice more, before a yellow hand emerged from behind a tree and hurled him into another. "Wha--Ough!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(childhood flashback) 

Every day was just another exciting day, though I often knew what to expect. After being denied love for so long, I'd just rush back to my parent's side, instead of heading out of the house. I wasn't a mommy's or daddy's girl. I took after them equally. Although, potty training was embarrassing (Lily still insisted on watching as I dabbed 'down there' with paper. Like, do you know how mortifying that is?), the gifts I got that day more than made up for it.

My ability to grasp things came a bit later than most children (I'd been more focused on walking and turning my neck) so that I could start to make more 'advanced' drawings. Nothing too concrete or obvious, nothing too good, mind you I was half playing the part of a baby and my fingers still had trouble grasping anything for long. That would be thrown out of the window if I drew Hogwarts in all its scenic glory (although I would like to paint it someday).

We ended up going out to see a muggle fireworks show (Violet wasn't happy with all the loud explosions so Mum took her back in the car), and I fell asleep watching as colors lit up the sky. One of my better birthdays to remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(childhood flashback) 

James and Lily signed me up for muggle preschool shortly after I turned four, which was an eye-opener. British muggle primary didn't have preschool, so I was curious as to how things were different here. Of course, I knew the words, I knew the numbers, I knew math, a bit of science, history was wizarding, and I knew about magical geothermal landscapes.

There was a huge classroom with colors, play-doh, and a small collection of paints, toys, and costume pieces for 'dress-up'. There was a single toilet, with the 'occupied' lock switch. Several white boards were hanging on the walls, some with letters, some with numbers.

There was a significantly larger amount of children than in my gymnastics class. I went to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which left me with a three-day weekend to spend with my family.

Four muggles taught at the preschool (although I considered them to be more of a supervisor than a teacher), named Linda, Marie, Donald, and Erica. Linda and Marie were in charge of my 'class', which had about sixteen kids.

To my surprise and happiness, Selina was also in my class. We sat together when Linda read us stories, building towers out of blocks, rolling out Play-doh, and swinging outside.

Oh yeah, did I mention that there was an enormous playground on the side of the preschool? No? Alright then.

There was a massive jungle gym, with a shed nearby. That shed had wheelbarrows that the kids loved to fill with sand. There was a tire swing that could seat four teenagers at once, so eight of us could sit on the tire if we so wished.

The jungle gym itself had stairs leading to a platform, with more stairs leading to a higher platform. Then it turned 90 degrees, the platform ending with more stairs that took you higher to a third platform, that had a toy telescope and a big slide. There were little games on the sides, as well as a few tables on the underside for several kids to squeeze into, like a booth at a restaurant.

Selina and I had loads of fun, giggling, and pointing out different girls and boys as they moved around, throwing paper airplanes, and building a castle out of Play-Doh. While a part of me felt awkward playing with a four-year-old girl, the 4-year old part of me was slowly overriding everything else. My memories of Harry Potter were becoming just that: memories.

I still remembered everything, recalled the pains, aches, and joys of his life, but it was his life, not mine anymore. I was starting to distance myself from his life. Yes, I would still retain his knowledge and skills, but his memories and pains were becoming an echo, distant and forgotten.

Unless things in this world keep on matching up to my past life. Then, I'd say that I'm reliving my life as a parody. My start had been similar, although I doubted that I'd be getting a magic letter when I turn eleven. Of course, we weren't there yet, so I really couldn't say.

I faintly recalled that Faragonda was the discipline of Alfea, though I didn't remember if it was for wizards, fairies, or those specialist guys. Wait, no, wasn't the short guy with the staff in charge of the specialists? Or was it the paladins?

I shook my head, wishing that I'd paid more attention to details. Even if I wanted to go to one of those schools in the distant future, I had no way of knowing the entry requirements, how to contact them, or even how to get back to Magix. Or Domino, and discover what happened to my sister and real parents.

I don't think that I really mentioned it before, but, I'd held a connection to all of my blood family. I'm guessing that it had to do with my fairy genes. The bonds between me and my blood family had gone silent on their end, all three of them. While nervous, I didn't believe that they weren't dead. If they were, I'm sure that the bond would've shattered, and I'd have felt some sort of backlash. Or maybe they were, and I just didn't know. It's not like I have a way of finding the Magix Dimension again.

Something else to think about was that I would be starting kindergarten next year. Actually, in a few months, but who's keeping track, really? Selina and I have enrolled already, perks of Mum being childhood friends with the muggle principal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(childhood flashback)

Elementary school breezed by. I was always top of my class (yes, I cheated with my prior knowledge, I wasn't going to dumb myself down). Spelling bees and early math subjects were easy. My literature skills were top-notch (pureblood training), although it was more Brit than Yank. History was a little bit harder for my now five-year-old brain, but I was pulling a hard Hermione and started studying ahead.

Physical education was something that popped up every now and then, although I wasn't prioritizing it as much since I was still taking gymnastics. Sometimes we'd go out and play kickball, other times play handball. My favorite thing was the annual 'jog-a-thon', where students from every grade would stand around two separate tracks, and run. Each time we ran we'd get a tally mark. The people who ran the most laps would get their pick of prizes. I ran for me, not for the prizes, which weren't really prizes in my mind.

Selina and Violet would often give me a look after each time we finished, especially in fifth grade, our last year at Garden Elementary. I'd run twenty laps around the big track (just ovals, the smaller one for K-2nd, the big one for 3rd-5th graders), while Selina had only managed eight and my sister six. I just loved to run.

I didn't want Selina to end up like Ron, nor did I want to push her like Hermione had pushed me (it was how my and Hermione's friendship went on HIATUS for a year). I ended up in a balanced system, encouraging her to finish so that we could play, but backing down before I pushed her to the point beyond just slight irritation.

This system ended up working, and soon Selina was breaking her habit of procrastinating. Her grades started to increase on class tests as well. Another girl named Erica gravitated into our study group. Actually, most of the girls and one or two boys studied with us after school in the public library, asking for tips and advice from me, as I'd become something of a nerd in the class.

I think it made some of the other girls upset, as I was both pretty and smart. Their attempts to intimidate or be mean to me were like pats on my shoulder. Literally, their insults sounded like they came from six-year-olds. Which some of them were!

'Pretty' was not a label that I'd ever think that I'd call myself. And yet, it did fit me. I was short, with a slight blush on my aristocratic cheekbones. My lips were already full and pink, I had sun-kissed skin from tanning next to our pool in our backyard. My red hair looked stunning, already developing its own quirks since I let it grow out (I wasn't big on haircuts).

Selina looked cute too. With her natural blonde hair and constant lip bite, she reminded me of a cross between Daphne Greengrass and Hermione. Her hair was more curly than mine but was still manageable. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 120 23
HeavenGlade Serena Are Famousness Peoples both in Muggle and Wizarding world. They are the most's important Royal Pureblood's to ever Lived in the b...
111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
1.4K 50 6
This fic was heavily inspired by Bailey Stark Queen's fanfic 'Fate Watch Winx'. Pretty self-explanatory, here's the link to her fanfic, go support. ...
3.3K 140 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...