The Royals Of Seraphic || Tae...

By DarkWorld04

King Jungkook was devastated after the death of his dear one. But presence of Taehyung give a beautiful meani... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Picturized Introduction
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43

Episode 29

5.9K 300 17
By DarkWorld04

Enjoy 💜

Taehyung groaned and turned around, snuggling more into the small figure laying beside him. He hummed when sunlight on his back provided warmth. His mind was all hazy with sleepiness but soon the reel began displaying the events of yesterday. He slowly began to comprehend things and shoot up when he remembered his shifting upside down.

He glanced and indeed it was his chamber but he was not sure if it was reality or a delusion of an upside-down world. He stood up from the bed putting pillows around Jungmin. He walked to the door with guarded steps, he opened the door and peeked out. He was flabbergasted, to see Elder Min standing in front of his door, facing toward the king's chamber.

"Grandpa…" he mumbled, not sure If he is his grandfather. Elder Min turned around, smiled and opened his arms wide for Taehyung.

Taehyung ran and hugged the old man with teary eyes. He sobbed in happiness, past days were so hard, he needed a warm hug.

"I….I….thank you for meeting me." He sobbed, he found no words to reveal how grateful he is. Yesterday, he didn't believe that he'd see tomorrow. He thought he'll die in Kang's hand.

"Shh… don't cry, son. Everything is alright. You are right and Seraphic is right." Elder Min rubs his back to calm him down.

He pulled away, wiping his tears and sniffling.
"The war…do we succeed?" He asked hesitantly, he was not sure about it. The last thing he knew was Kang attacking the castle and disappearing upside down.

"Of Course…Seraphic is the winner. Kang died." He patted his head. Taehyung sighs, thanking the powers for helping in a crucial situation.

"Jungkook… where is he?"  Before Elder Min could answer, the door of the king's chamber opened and Lisa came out with hooded eyes and trembling feet.
She was healing him from yesterday, but the poison was spreading rapidly and the physician failed to do something. Then Lisa came into the scene, she recommended to suck out the poison from Jungkook's body. She succeeded but the king was too weak to open his eyes or do tasks.
Of course, the king will not die because of his being immortal, but the poison would have made him useless for his whole life. But luckily the situation was in their favour now.

"What were you doing in my husband's chamber?" He glared at the witch. Possessiveness made him forget that Jungkook could be injured in the war and she could help her.

"Taehyung go and meet Jungkook."

"No… why was she here? In Jungkook's place?" He was throwing daggers at her not minding her pale face.

"Taehyung go inside." Elder Min spoke sternly, to which Taehyung threw a last glare at her and went inside.

"Your majesty is all right. He needs rest." Lisa spoke weakly.
"You need rest too, my child. Go." Elder Min offered her a soft smile to which she returned and walked out of the royal chambers.

"Let's go old man. You need work to do." Elder Min mumbled to himself.

________________'

Taehyung walked near Jungkook with slow steps and teary eyes. He missed his husband too much. Days and nights, sun and moon, rains and wind, all were taunting him from the past few days for being alone and pathetic.
He was born in this world alone, he lived with his father alone, there was no one to love him except his father, and he didn't have anyone to care for him or see his tantrums but when Jungkook stepped into his life all things changed. Jungkook's kisses, cuddles, random hugs, his obsession with the anklet and his pouting and tantrums to want attention…all make Taehyung addicted to him. He knew how hard it was to wake, sleep and eat without Jungkook. The last few days were a lesson for him to not send Jungkook away ever in his life.

Taehyung sat on a bed and wiped his tears, a beautiful boxy smile adorned his lips to see his husband's peaceful face. He put his palm on Jungkook's slightly warm left cheek. Taehyung moved down and pressed his lips to his forehead.

"You are sleeping without me."  He joined his forehead with Jungkook, inhaling his manly scent.

"You are my world Jungkook, never think of going anywhere leaving me." He again pecked his forehead and joined his head again. After a few minutes, he pulled away.

"Are you tired?" He caresses his cheek softly with his fingertips, not wanting to disturb him.

"When you'll be up? I have a lot to tell you." He whispered.

"He will not wake up today." Hoseok's sudden voice startled him. He looked back.

"Welcome back your highness. It's good to see you." Hoseok smiled warmly to which Taehyung tried to return.

"Why he'll not wake up today?" Taehyung questioned with a scowl.

"Your majesty was injured badly." Taehyung's breath hitched.

"Kang stabbed him with a poisonous knife but he is okay now." Hoseok Quickly explained the situation first because tears were already rolling down Queen's cheeks.

"You don't need to worry. He is healed by the red-haired witch. He is out of danger, he just needs some rest." Hoseok panicked to see Taehyung crying. He cursed himself for making his queen worry.

"Your Highness…"
"I am okay … Hyung…will you leave me alone with Jungkook?" Hoseok nodded his head, half-heartedly.

He walked out leaving Taehyung pouting at Jungkook with his Bambi teary eyes.
"I told you to take care of yourself but you didn't listen to me." He wiped his tears and scolded his husband.
"You see… I'll not talk to you now. You bad meanie." He pulled his cheeks.

Taehyung stood up and began to gather Jungkook's clothes, scolding him.
He realised how good it is to know that his lover will never die. Otherwise, he knew if Jungkook was injured he'd cry the river out but now he was less worried knowing Jungkook has to wake up today or tomorrow.

He tidied up the room. Soon Namjoon came and gave him the briefing about the war and injuries. He ordered a meeting tomorrow to discuss further decisions. He also tells Namjoon to gather the public the day after tomorrow as the Queen will address his people.
After Namjoon, physicians entered to change the dressing. The wounds were almost healed except for the one on the left shoulder but for Taehyung it was horrible to see marks on his husband's milky skin. He hissed whenever the physician cleaned the wound with antiseptic. After they left, Taehyung also kissed his husband's forehead and walked out of the chamber to wake Jungmin up.

________________"

"Mama, is dada back?" Jungmin raised his arms for Taehyung to dry his body.

"Yes, he is sleeping." Taehyung took lavender moisturiser and applied it to Jungmin's body.
He was making him ready for his class.

It was the next day, Jungmin slept for more than a day which haunted Taehyung but his beating heart assured him that his baby is okay. Taehyung slept with Jungmin yesterday as he was afraid that he would hurt Jungkook in his sleep.

"All done." He mumbled and kissed his baby's chubby cheeks. Jungmin clapped his hands in excitement.

"Can I go now to meet Dada?" He asked with sparkling eyes.
"Of Course but don't disturb you dada. He is very tired." He patted his bam, Jungmin jumped down and ran out.

Taehyung also took his robe and went to Hamam to take a shower. He was feeling yucky from yesterday night but his lazy self didn't let him do anything, moreover, he had a meeting to attend so he should look presentable.

He wore a black floral dress, his anklet earrings and crown before walking out of his chamber. He went into Jungkook's chamber to see if he was still sleeping. He stared at him for a few minutes before pecking the corner of his lips. He stood up and walked out to have a meeting. He has an important confession to make.

The meeting started with Mr Kwan telling the number of people they lost. Followed by other members telling about the families of the martyrs and the difficulties they will face. The Queen listened to all of it attentively, he took decisions regarding all the matters, making all others praise him. Namjoon felt proud of his brother, for taking his responsibility so well.

"All is decided now. It's an important thing which the King and I decided to hide until the war. Now the war has ended, it's the time for royal officials to know about their King and Queen truly." All others turned toward Taehyung who just signalled Namjoon to call for the commander and sub-commander of Seraphic. When all took their seats.
Taehyung declared that he and Jungkook were immortal which caused all pairs of eyes to widen.

"The prophecy which was revealed two hundred years ago is fulfilled. Me and King Jungkook are immortal and our progeny will rule the world forever." The Queen's words dumbfound them.

" I know it's hard to process for you all, but you'll see all humans will be born and die but Jeon's will be there to rule the world." Taehyung stood up from his chair, he was expecting this buffering reaction from all. In all faces, Namjoon and Hoseok were the normal ones who knew it from yesterday's event.

"I want you all to spread this news in Seraphic to prepare people for tomorrow's declaration. I and your king will address the crowd." Taehyung walked out leaving the silent hall behind.

____________"'

"Tannie, come here," Taehyung yelled, calling the puppy who was angry at Jungmin and was hiding under the dining table.
Jungmin took a little portion of his feed to taste which he later puked out but Yeontan became angry.

"Leave it, mama," Jungmin grumbled, not liking his mama's attention on someone else.

"Jungmin, my baby you shouldn't fight with yeontan. Remember you were the one who asked for it." Taehyung fed him a spoon full of rice. They were having their meal, and all others present at the table were admiring the duo.

"Taehyung. You feed Jungmin. Let me handle yeontan." Namjoon crouched down to hold the brown hair creature but Jin pulled him up.

"Don't break yeontan. Let me hold him." Jin scoffed, making Hoseok giggle.

Taehyung shook his head with an amused smile, letting his family deal with it.

"Hey Tannie, come to worldwide handsome." They all were looking under the table where Yeontan was loving the attention, while Taehyung and Jungmin were talking to each other.

Hoseok rolled down laughing when wiggled his bum to Jin and turned around. Making all others chuckle too. While Jin just glared at Namjoon who was enjoying the scene too much.

"Hyungs, please have your meal." The Queen proposed again. Taehyung wiped Jungmin's mouth and asked him to take yeontan with him.
On an apology from Jungmin, Yeontan came out and all others were jolted by the little puppy's sassiness.
Soon they called off the day, Taehyung tugged his kids into their beds, he wore his night suit and walked inside the King's chamber to bid him good night.

Taehyung panicked when he didn't find Jungkook on the bed. He hurriedly took a three-sixty look in the compartment but he was nowhere to be found. Before he ran out for help, the door of the Hamam opened and shirtless Jungkook came into view, with wobbly legs and an arm around his stomach putting a little pressure on his bandage.

Taehyung froze there as if he had seen a ghost. Jungkook himself hadn't noticed anyone's presence there as his eyes were on his feet taking careful steps. His head was spinning but nature's call forced him to stand on his feet.

Taehyung came out of a trance when he saw Jungkook stumbling. He took a hurried step and supported Jungkook by wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Be careful," Taehyung mumbled. A bunny smile took place on Jungkook's lips to feel Taehyung next to him. From the moment he woke up, he was desiring Taehyung. He wanted to call for him but his throat was not supporting him.

"Love…" he mumbled in his hoarse voice.
"Shh…let me lay you down." Taehyung supported him to the bed and laid him down.

His eyes met with Jungkook who was seeing him with sparkling eyes, Taehyung melted at the sight but then he remembered he was angry at his husband.
He turned his face to the other side.

"How are you feeling, your majesty?" Taehyung took a glass of water from the table and forwarded it to Jungkook.

Jungkook held his hand and took a sip, eyes still on Taehyung. The Queen noticed his action and took a deep breath to not blush but the crimson-red hue was already on his cheeks.

"Feeling good." Jungkook caressed his hand with his thumbs and continued to drink the water. When he was done Taehyung placed the glass aside and tried to stand up but Jungkook pulled him with a jerk, Taehyung landed on his upper body, and his head hit Jungkook's left shoulder making him hiss.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung hurriedly sat up and saw the white bandage turning red due to the blood.
"See what you did. Are you not satisfied with all the injuries? You feel good for making me worry." Taehyung yelled in panic, his eyes shedding precious tears.

Jungkook's heart clenched to see his little husband crying, he forgot the pain on his shoulder. He tried to hold Taehyung but Taehyung ran out calling for the physician.

"I will not talk to you. You broke your promise and now you hurt yourself..you felt good for making me cry." He accused the king, whose focus was only on the tears of Taehyung, he was not listening or minding the blames.

Soon the physician came to change the dressing.
"Your majesty, you need to be careful with this one. This wound is very deep and it will take time to heal." He said sternly, because the sudden hit on his shoulder tore off the skin again which was going to cover it soon.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes still on Taehyung, this time it was not soft but glaring ones, Taehyung was glaring back at him with the same intensity.
The physician stood up to leave his eyes and glanced at the king and then Queen, he cleared his throat in embarrassment to see their Queen in not so appropriate dress. The physician quickly ran away not wanting to disrespect The Queen for thinking any bad.

Taehyung felt his husband glaring at something down to his neck. He glanced down and gulped, he quickly tied it. He didn't notice he was wearing that…revealing? Clothes. He was just eager to see Jungkook and then the blood horrified him. He forgot that his robe was untied and his deep neck was showing his cleavage well and the cut around his waist was giving a good view of his skin, down there his milky thighs were full on display to devour.

"Is this how you will roam in the castle now?" Jungkook's glare was not softening. How can someone glance at his property, his husband's hidden treasure… it's all for him to see.

Taehyung felt a little embarrassed, but he will not accept it. So he just shrugged it off and tried to do a task but again Jungkook's voice stopped him.

"How many men see you like this Taehyung?" He was questioned with gritted teeth, he was unable to stand up but if he was strong like before he'll bend Taehyung on the table behind him to tell who he belonged to.

"Are you trying to pick a fight now?" Taehyung closed his arm on his chest, glaring at his husband.

"No… I am not. I am saying why did you walk out of my chamber like this…"

"Like what?" He cut him off, he knew he was wrong at this point but why would he accept it?

"Like this … inappropriate dressing." Jungkook chose his words carefully.

"This is inappropriate…okay then let me put them on fire." Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked out. He was being moody here. He wanted to show Jungkook that he is angry. He was expecting Jungkook to apologise, and say love words but no…his husband had to pick a fight…this was what he thought.

"Love, come back. Don't destroy them." Jungkook yelled but Taehyung didn't listen. 

________________________

I am going to write a new story soon.

Check "Sweet Hurt", my new story and add it for further updates.

Show some love. And comment more for the next episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
134K 5.9K 41
An assassin has a chance meeting with a fairy boy and can't seem to keep his mind off of him. He can't shake the feeling of wanting to help and care...
33.8K 1.4K 15
What really happens when everyone goes to Neverland to find Henry and what really makes Emma want Hook so badly.