From Hate to Love High School...

By Catsrule2Forever

Sonic the hedgehog and Shadow the hedgehog have been rivals ever since middle school, and they have hated eac... More

Introducing the characters group 1
Introducing the group 2 characters
Introducing the third group Characters

The last group characters to introduce!

42 3 8
By Catsrule2Forever

And... Here they are the most popular and mean bully group you will want to look out and keep your guard up around them, cause they will be in this story of a hard adventure in school and college life for the other group of friends, so they better be ready.

Jet the Hawk:
Age:17
Powers: can use his super strength and shoot eye lasers
Crush: (obsessed) with Espio
Friends:(mean group) Sally, Bunny, Wave, best friend Storm and Honey
About Jet: jet is a Hawk that can fly and bullies and bosses people around all the time and takes whatever he wants. He lives alone with his 5 roommates Sally, Bunny, Wave, Storm and Honey, he is also the leader of the bad group and is smart at thinking of sneaky plans. He likes to ride his motorcycle to school, loves spicy hot foods, (even with seeds in it cause he's a hawk) but hats sweets a lot. He is really sneaky at spying on people including the one persons he is obsess with to try and make him his and that's Espio, he spy's on him and take's weird pictures of him even in the boys locker room. Espio does not like him at all and try's to ignore him at times and turns invisible to hide from him. Vector always steps in and protects his friends and that's what makes Jet angry and plans every time to get what he wants and do stuff with him, do watch out guys, he will have plans up his sleeve.

Wave the Swallow
Age:17
Powers: can use her spy goggles to see in the dark shoot eye laser's and invents weapons too
Crush: Jet
Friends: Jet, Sally, Bunny, Storm and Honey
About Wave: she is a fast flyer with her flying wings invention and is quick on her feet, she likes to flirt with any guy she see that are good looking and handsome, but is always loyal to Jet and her group. She has no parents or family so she lives with her roommates Jet, Sally, her best friend Bunny, Storm and Honey and has always considered them her family including Jet who saved her from starvation and living on the streets. She bullies anyone she wants and takes they're money(gold rings count as money) then spends it on bandannas, make up and hair products to look good, she steals when ever she wants and is very good at being sneaky.... Like really really good. She is also an amazing dancer and always wins at it, but if anyone dares to make her made or angry she will pop you like a soda can. So watch out for this girl guys cause she's making loose on you.

Bunny the bunny:
Age:17
Powers:none
Crush:Sally
Friends: Jet, Sally, best friend Wave, Storm and Honey
About Bunny: well like Rouge she is also sexy and beautiful too, flirts with every guy she sees even at the outside bar at night, she to is also a model in teen magazines (only in the same level as Rouge) she loves to wear make up to look beautiful and where's attractive clothes that any guys would have they're eyes on. She even sometimes flirts with knuckles to make Rouge angry or jealous just to get under her skin, (but knuckles would always brush it off and ignores her and to go away). She live with her roommates in a 6 bedroom house with Sally, Jet, Wave, Storm and Honey, and has always like to cook them yummy meals even stealing money from strangers without them knowing or seeing it coming(cause she is real good at it) so watch out for her, she is making loose on you clouded minds.

Princess Sally Acorns:
Age:17
Powers:none(but very smart at technology)
Crush:(obsessed) with Sonic (soon will be) Bunny
Family: father king
Friends: Jet, best friend Wave, Bunny, Storm and Honey
About Sally: she is a princess of Acorn kingdom and has went to Green Hills to go to school to live with her good friend Bunny. She was once a freedom fighter who fights for freedom of mobians and fighting robotnic, and she used to date Sonic back then too, but as the years past on to middle school he broke up with her cause he found out she was being a bully and was using him to become more popular and was just an obsessed with him to much, so he left her, but that won't stop her from trying to get him back or getting over him that easily. She lives with her good friend Bunny and the other roommates, Jet, Best friend Wave, Storm and Honey. She has invented a lot of useful gadgets to use for spying on people, weapons and tracking devices. So watch out for her, if you do or say anything to piss her off, she crush you like and acorn crusher.

Storm the Albatross:
Age:17
Powers: shoots power ball from his Gloved Claws
Crush:none
Friends: best friend Jet, Wave, Sally, Bunny and Honey
About Storm: he is big and strong he use to be really big and a little fat, but with a lot of working out at the gym where Knuckles Mephiles and Scoorge goes to everyday he lost weight and is looking great, still big but still goodand strong. He has real good sight seeing with his eyes, he is a great boxing match, hates spicy things, does like too sweet things, but like things bittersweet. He doesn't have a family but he does live with his roommates and his best friend Jet, Wave, Sally, Bunny and Honey. But watch out guys cause no matter how mush you try and punch him or try to nock him down he is to big and strong for you and he will squash you by falling on top of you hard flat.

Honey the Cat:
Age:15
Powers: she can summon small sharp stars shape weapons and can teleport
Crush: Charmy
Friends: (not so much as friends) Jet, Wave, Storm, Sally and Bunny
About Honey: she is a quite and calm cat who likes art and loves to sing and dreams of becoming an idol one day, with a beautiful voice she has there's no way she could lose, but ever since middle school everything change those guy she hangs out with, her so called friends keeps keeping her from making her an idol, and always tells her "it's better to be with us and chasing after some dumb dream don't you want to be our friend?" That's something she always has to live for, and since she has no family and doesn't have enough money to buy a  apartment to live I she has to live with her friends as roommates, Jet, Wave, Storm, Sally and Bunny. Honey was forced to hang out with them cause of how shy and quiet she is when she was little so she has no choice but to be a bully and pick on others and take things too.(even if she doesn't want to but has to against her will) she hopes that one day she will learn to stand up for herself and soon confess her feelings for Charmy she always liked for so long but was to shy to say a word. One day she will get out of her shell and sing her heart out and her love for Charmy and do what is right.

Well that's all of them everyone. That was a long introduction of the characters that will be in this story and I will be working hard and try to make more chapters every weekend so be patient everyone, don't forget to leave comments to what you think of this and votes too. (Also I don't own these photos, I found them on Google and deviant arts). See you all real soon. (^u^)٩(♡ε♡ )۶(^_-)-☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 30.5K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
138K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
1.2M 66.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...