Goddess Of Victory: Remnants...

By Codmplayer2514

(This is my 3rd Nikke story so far) "ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Lupus." "Entering combat." More

Bio
Chapter 1: Calamity Rewritten
Chapter 2: Barbatos the duke of hell.
Chapter 3: Demon amongst Goddesses
Chapter 5: Grazed up
Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City

Chapter 4: Gun and Graze

1K 28 2
By Codmplayer2514

Opening:

Chapter starts:

*BANG*
*BANG*
*Rat-tat-tat-tat*

Gunshots were heard over the battlefield as the Nikkes were engaging against Raptures.

Leon: Lord incoming!

Leon who was the Commander that Barbatos helped rescue in their first encounter with him shouted as a Rapture Lord landed in front of them.

Barbatos: Leave it to me Commander.

Barbatos said over the comms as he threw his sword mace at the Rapture lord which causes the ground to shake violently because of the impact.

*KLANG*

Grabbing his sword mace which was flung into the air, Barbatos proceeds to bring it downwards towards the lord and crushes it into pieces.

*KABOOM*

An explosion hits Barbatos but did minimal damage towards the mech.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

Barbatos fires his arm mounted cannons at the Rapture that hit him.

*BOOM*

The Rapture explodes and that marked the last of the attacking Rapture wave. 

Leon: That's the last one! Good work Barbatos!

The Commander gave a thumbs up towards Barbatos to which the Gundam Frame nodded, Barbatos had singlehandedly destroyed more Raptures than the Nikkes did.

Diesel: Can't believe how powerful Barbatos actually is, even when there's just three squads of us he manages to out do us.

Rapi: Barbatos fights in melee combat unlike us. So he has more of the action of getting close to the enemy and obliterating them.

Brid: This field should be clear of Raptures now Commander, let's get back on the AZX and go to the other location.

The Commander nods.

Leon: Barbatos! We're heading towards the next location!

Barbatos: Alright- huh?

Barbatos stopped mid turning himself, the Nikkes and Commander were all confused of the behavior.

Eunhwa: Did it broke down? Tsk, expected from a machine 300 years old.

Anis: Barbatos, what's wrong?

Barbatos only looked around the plain field.

Barbatos: This sense... I recognize it...

Leon: What is it that you recognize?

Barbatos looks down at the Commander.

Barbatos: An Ahab Wave... Belonging to a mobile suit.

Neon: Ahab Wave?

Barbatos: Small particle waves emitted by Ahab Reactors, same as the one mounted on me. The Ahab Waves allow me to detect an incoming unknown mobile suit...

Emma: What type do you detect?

Barbatos was familiar of the emitted Ahab Waves, and he wasn't happy.

Barbatos: Graze-Frames... Five of them.

Emma: Graze-Frames?

Barbatos: Graze-Frames are an equivalent of mass produced Nikkes, Grazes are mass produced units that Gjallahorn manufactures.

Leon: Where are these Grazes at now?

Barbatos: They're here, they also detected my Ahab Waves. I'll deal with them.

In a blink of an eye Barbatos speeds off to intercept the Grazes.

Time-Skip

The Grazes were currently heading towards Barbatos, not knowing their fate was to be torn up by the devil of Tekkadan.

Graze 1: Unknown Mobile suit is heading towards us! Be prepared for combat!

Graze 3: Finally! I crush these teiwaz scums!

Graze 2: We'll be having fun with this scout first!

The Grazes cheered but the first Graze was more concerned.

Graze 1: W-Wait a minute... This frame isn't a Hyakuren... It's...

Dread filled the first Graze as it realized their mistake.

Graze 1: A Gundam... Frame...

Graze 4: Huh? What was tha-

*BASH*

Without warning the fourth Graze torso was separated from it's waist in a brutal matter, the Graze squad all stop their flight.

Graze 5: W-What the hell?!

Graze 3: F-Four's legs...

The third Graze looked down at the pair of legs and waist that belonged to their comrade.

???: You have guts to reveal yourself here Gjallahorn.

The Grazes all looked at where the voice came from, by this point they were already dead metal.

Graze 2: G-Gundam Barbatos!

Barbatos stood there holding the ripped torso of the fourth graze, it was lifeless as he dropped it.

Graze 5: Crap! A Gundam Frame?!

The Grazes all aimed their weapon at Barbatos then.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

They fired at the Gundam-Frame, but it proved fruitless as Barbatos just dodges, while some hit it proved ineffective against the more superior nanolaminate armor utilized by Gundam-Frames.

*KRSHANK*

Ripping the head of the third Graze, Barbatos sets his target for the second Graze, winding up his right arm and.

*BAM*

The head of the second Graze was smashed all completely, leaving the fifth and first Graze left.

*PANG*
*PANG*

Precisely shooting the fifth Graze's chest it caused the grunt frame to explode.

*KLANG*

Blocking the incoming axe of the first Graze, Barbatos proceeds to rip out the ahab reactor all out completely.

Barbatos: That's the last one...

Looking at the upper half of the fourth Graze and the smashed headless second Graze, he had noticed something.

Barbatos: This Graze is easily repairable... I'll take them just incase.

Yanking up the second Graze and the fourth Graze's bodies, Barbatos rockets back towards the Outpost alone.

Barbatos: Commander, I'll meet you back at the base.

He said through the comms.

Leon: Understood, we'll meet you there.

4 hours later
Location: Outpost

The battered up Graze frames that Barbatos had returned with was being inspected by the Deputy Chief's and both CEO's.

Ingrid: Well we won't able to use the one that just got torn in two, I'd say we salvage the head and install it on the more viable one.

Andersen: I agree with Ingrid, we might not be able to field a whole army of these but we can utilize one. We already have Barbatos on our side but having a second will prove uselfull.

Mustang: But ze weapons are too generic, yes?

???: Leave the weapons making to me.

The deputy chiefs and CEO's looked back at to who talked.

Doban: Syuen? What're you doing here?

Syuen: You want weapons for this don't you? Missilis will cover that.

Andersen: Are you sure? You know your company is at a backlash right now.

Syuen: Well Missilis can make a weapon for this thing, just need a weapon reference.

Just then Barbatos landed after scavenging the wreckage of the Graze's he destroyed.

Andersen: Barbatos, what did you manage to find?

Barbatos places down a rifle and an axe.

Barbatos: These are the usual armament these Grazes use. 

Barbatos flies off to find anything that can entertain him.

Andersen: We'll test the mech and weapons first, then we can see if it would need any changes.

Mustang: Should we announce this to the public?

Andersen: For now, no. We'll keep this a secret from the public for now.

Burningum: I agree.

They all looked at the repairable wreckage, knowing that this was the key to beating the Raptures. A sign of hope...

That a Demon gave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 524 13
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
30K 4.1K 40
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
18.2K 709 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
129K 6K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...