Mafiya King fall in love with...

harshis22335 tarafından

________*******❤️*******________ A mafiya king who is so brutal and cruel. To fill his sexual desires h... Daha Fazla

Mafia king fall in love with innocent boy
part 1
part 2 🔞
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7 🔞
part 8
part 9 ⛔️
part 10 🏥 🔥
part 11 honeymoon 🔞
part 12 🚙accident 🧨
part 13[ old Net is back ]
part 14 James triggered. 🔞
part 15true or false /🚿 🔥
part 16 Mack is back 😈
part 17 trust?
part 18 😔guilt
part 19 break 💔
part 20 Tutor ❤️yim
part 21 🍻
part 22
part 23 🔞
part 24 👻
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29 💍 Marriage 💐
🌻 special episode ❤️‍🔥

part 4 🔞

3.4K 76 12
harshis22335 tarafından

Net kissing James and kissing turns into biting. Net bit James' lower lip until blood tasted in their saliva.

James moaning in pain ........

Net opens his belt and leans over James slowly, but James tries to protect himself and pushes Net hard chest away and beats on Net chest.
but this does not affect Net his all attention is on the kiss, and suddenly, James kicks him hard on his dick to push him away from him.

Net fell down on the floor while his hands covered his middle portion to calm his pain.
James got up from bed and ran towards the door, but Net grabbed his leg, and he drowned on the floor. Net got up and said, "Why are you so naughty, babee?''

"Ooh, I forgot you like me to be brutal on you ok as your wish" Net set over James and tore his clothes and bitting his neck even blood ozone Net get up and took off his clothes James still on the floor and shouting in pain Net was near the drawer and take out handcuffs and took James up threw on bed and lock his hands with bed head by handcuffs. Net unbuttoned James's pants and pulled out it. Leave him in a naked position. Net's hand rubbed his inner thigh. Net's hand moves toward his cock and grabs it. Net's hand slid over his cock. That makes him moan..  ''.aah...aah.. Uhm.'' James rubbed his thigh together to suppress his emotions. But Net not allowed him to do or he apart his legs.

Net used his tongue to tease his ass and start fucking with his tongue in his ass and slowly moving on his inner thigh and sucking and biting. And his hand still playing with his cock. The net feels James's cock getting hard he stops and looks at his red face. Net smirks to see James' condition. Net takes some tablets from the side table.

'' open your mouth '' Net said or take out a pill. James shook his head. He doesn't know what type of pill is it.  Net grab his mouth and put the pill inside and kissing him to make him swallow it.

Net thinks it takes time to react so, to increase his reaction he takes wine bottles near the table and tries to give James in his mouth and starts kissing him. James's lips tasted of wine and Net started sucking his lips and he like the taste of wine....the taste of James' mouth...

After that Net poured wine on his neck, and his chest, and start sucking.

Now Net's hand again slips on James dick and starts seducing him by holding his dick and doing up down up down after a few minutes.

James hoarsely said ''''I am coming cum and he cum on Net belly Net give him a sex drugs. Net slightly smile and take James hand and put them on his own dick Net feels James's hands are so soft like a feathers.

both start moan  .aah...Net..  .n.aah...Net... James is unconscious due to drink wine with sex drugs that's make it more desirable for sex and now he get pleasure from Net while sex Net happy when seeing James's face and his pleasureful full moan now Net ready to fuck James he take gel from table and applying on james ass and teasing his ass his finger Net put his two middle fingers in  James love channels and moving his finger and add one more .

James moaned '' don't tease me like that just fuck me please I am begging you please fuck me ''

James is completely under Drugs effect.

'' ok little slut I fuck you until you don't cried my name. You mother Fucking slut '' Net hoarsely said and smashing on his hips.

Net put his cock on James ass and slowly slowly entering in hole. Now he already applied gel so, his cock easily moving inside his ass.

James moan....Net...aah.. ahhh...aah..

Net speed up after hearing his name in James moan and holding James's buttocks and squeezing them and start kissing James and James scratching Net back with his nail and bitting his lips Net and James is exhausting in middle fall in sleep but Net continues sex tonight whole night they had many rounds. 2.3...4 ...

Till they fall in sleep . James hugs Net or puts his head on his chest already. Net already opens his hand from handcuff or wiped his body and puts some clothes. James cuddles in his arms.

In morning ☀️

James woke up and saw Net is still sleeping beside him . James think to slowly get up and dressed and decides to escape from here while he tried to getup suddenly his arm was grapped by Net he shock and saw Net wakeup and grapped his arm and pull him on bed and wisher in his ear ''don't think baby that you can run away from me.''

''I will not let you go easily.''

And move toward James and kiss him, but suddenly they hear Knock on door.

Knock ...knock... knock on the door 🚪

James goes away and sits beside Net

Net stands up annoyingly and opens the door or sees his brother with a breakfast trolley.

''Why are you here in early morning ?'' Net ask annoyingly because Mack never come like this before.

'' P'Net is 10'o clock you are not coming
For breakfast, so i take it for you'' Mack said in a gentle manner.

''ooh sorry I really forgot it. I am so tired.'' Net said or looking at James with a smirk.
Mack from narrow eyes seeing james who is sitting on bed.

Mack comes into the room and with breakfast trolley.

'' I wanna take shower first baby you
wanna join me.'' Net teased him with a smirk on his face.

James, with angry expression on his face, said,' Go to hell and die. I don't care.''

Net doesn't mind James's words, and he goes inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Now Mack comes near to James, sits beside him and says,'' sorry I unable to help you'' and shows his fake concern to James.

''You have a kind heart not as your
brother, how can you get a brother like him?'' James said now he admitted that Mack is a kind man.

'' really I also admit that P'net is not a good person he is so evil.'' Mack said.

Mack tried to win James Trust and Mack rubbed his shoulder to console him.

Suddenly !

Net come from bathroom Mack getup in shock.

''What happened? why are you so shocked ?
As you have seen a ghost.'' Net said when he saw his brother's shock face.

'' Nothing ! I have to leave please eat
breakfast . And come in meeting hall
Ball and Jack are waiting for you.'' Mack said or quickly left.

Net sit on bed and spreading butter on bread and give it to the James, but James rejected.

'' If you don't eat, so get ready for another
round. And I wanna clear that I am more energetic in morning '' Net said in stern voice.

James is shocked and hurriedly takes bread or starts eating he can't deny Net's order. He knows how bad he is.

Net with a slight smirk on his face said'' That's good like my good boy.''

Net gently rubbing James hair and kissing on his head or leaving room .

In the hall Net seen a person who tied on wooden chairs and covered his head with black clothes .

'' who is that?'' Net ask.

'' not that important is just a police
who catch my ship in sea '' Ball said .

Jack shoot him in his head and he fall down with chair and died.

'' ok tell me now why are you calling me in hurry'' Net said.

'' you know that bastard Kinn is still fucking our business '' Jack said angrily.

'' yes but we already settled down his
matter yesterday. '' Net said he thought he taught him lessons yesterday.

'' yes we had but he had again being
stubborn and inferring in our business '' Jack said.

''ok I see that a piece of shit.'' Net said and loaded his gun.

Mack enter in a room with wrinkles and sweat in his face and said'' P'net James was escape.!!!!!!!!

Author / Note

I really tried my best to write .

guys I hope you all are enjoying this chapter.

Thank you 😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.5K 934 32
" but dad I hate him! you want me to kill him? " said dunk " after all the mess you created you think you both have any other option, just marry him...
89.9K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...
34K 1.3K 50
Net a super rich person he is handsome,sexy,hot everyone crush and net like Beautiful things he thought every Beautiful thing have to be in cage He h...
1.1K 86 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...