A Clato Fan-fiction | ✔️

By Smiley0913

What if Clove and Cato survived instead of Peeta and Katniss? This is a story in the lives of Cato and Clove... More

Characters
Chapter 1- Training
Chapter 2 - Training
Chapter 3 - Hand to Hand Combat
Chapter 4 - The Reaping
Chapter 5- The Train
Chapter 6- Meeting the Mentors
Chapter 7- The Remake Centre

Chapter 8- The Tribhte Parade

9 0 0
By Smiley0913

Clove's POV
I sat on the uncomfortable bed for five minutes when I heard the door opening. In walked a tall man, with brunette hair and bright green eyes. He also had tan skin. "Hi, my name is Giovanni, and I will be you stylist in this years Games." He said. "Cool. I'm Clove."

"So, I was thinking. I know your District is Masonry, but I want to show power too. My partner, Gianna, and I have decided and designed you both a costume to make you look strong." "Great. Thanks. Turn the other way, if you don't mind, Giovanni." Giovanni nodded and turned around.

I put on this turtle neck top, but it was gold, and metal. It had these metal golden leaves on it. Next I put on this golden skirt, that was not metal, but silk. Then, I put on a band gold headband thingy on my head that had some wings made of golden metal feathers coming out of it. Finally, I put on a gold silk band around my left bicep, then I was done. I was a gladiator.

I told Giovanni he could turn around, and when he did, he smiled from ear to ear. "You look beautiful Clove." He commented. "Now. When you're out in the carriage, no smiling. Heads up, look at everyone as if they're below you. Only look ahead." Giovanni added. I nodded.

Two minutes later, we were out by the carriages. I went to our carriage where I saw Cato. "Hi Giant." I greeted. "Hiya shortie." He replied. "Did Gianna tell you about being tough?" I question. "She sure did." Came Cato's reply a few moments later. Cato then helped me up onto the carriage. We face District One's carriage, o find the girl, Glimmer I think?, glaring at me. I had just enough time to roll my eyes at her before their carriage started moving. We followed a few seconds later. People were screaming and cheering, but I just looked straight ahead. Gosh, I got hit in the head with a rose. These people are crazy. A few seconds later, I could no longer hear the screams and cheers of our names. Their attention was behind us.

I looked at a screen in front of me. It was District 12. They were on fire, their hands in an embrace in the air. One of the girl's hands was clutching a rose. Anger bubbled inside of me. WE should be the ones looking spectacular. Not District 12. I kept my face straight and looking ahead, during President Snow's speech.

As soon as we got to our floor, I went to the couch and started punching the soft, blue, velvet cushions on it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...