If I Was In The Neverending S...

By AubreyLindsey2

A Girl Named Aubrey Lindsey Who Gets Bullied By Her 5th Grade Bully Named Jacob Who's In The Same School As H... More

Credits

The Story Begins And Ends

22 0 0
By AubreyLindsey2

Aundrea: Aubrey. It's Time To Get Up For School. Aubrey: But I Don't Want To Because Of How Busy We Get. Aundrea: I Know You Don't But It's The Law. Aubrey: Fine :( *After Getting Dressed For School* *After Her And Aundrea Get Inside Her Car To Wait For The Bus* Aundrea: *Drives Aubrey To The Bus Stop* *After Waiting For The Bus* Aundrea: Have A Great First Day Back. Aubrey: You Too. Bus Driver: Good Morning. Aubrey: Morning. Bus Aid: Good Morning Aubrey. *After The Bus Aid Puts My Seatbelt On* Aubrey: *Takes Out Cell Phone To Jam Out To The Cranberries* *After Heading To School* Aubrey: *Sees Her Ex Boyfriend* Oh God. Jacob: Hey Dog *Laughs At Her* Aubrey: WHY YOU- Jacob: *Chases Her* Come Here Dog. Aubrey: *Runs From Jacob* SHUT UP! Aubrey: *Runs To Someplace Where I'll Be Safe* Koreander: Get Out Of Here, I Don't Like Teenagers. Aubrey: I Was- Koreander: The Video Arcade Is Down The Street It Doesn't Make Any B- B- Beeps. I Wasn't Looking For The Arcade I Was Running Away From A Kid In School. Koreander: Why Don't You Give Him A Punch In The Nose. Aubrey: As Much As I Would Love To Give Him A Taste Of His Own Medicine Sadly, That Would Result In Me Getting Arrested And Expelled For Assaulting A Minor Like Myself. Koreander: *Sighs In Disappointment* This Generation Nowadays. Aubrey: Tell Me About It. Koreander: *Thinking* Now That I Think About It She's Not That Bad Despite Her Being Wiser Than Her Years. Koreander: I Think I Know Which Book Fits You Best. *Chuckles* Aubrey: What Is It Exactly? Koreander: The Neverending Story. *After Koreander Gets The Book From The Shelf* Koreander: It's Yours Now Run Along. Aubrey: Ok. See Ya! *Runs Back To School To Find A Private Place For Me To Read* *Finds An Attic* Aubrey: I Didn't Know They Had An Attic. *Reads The Neverending Story* *Book Glows And Shakes* Aubrey: What's Going On? *Screams* Aubrey: *Wakes Up* Everyone: She's Waking Up. Aubrey: Where Am I? Childlike Empress: You're In Fantasia Aubrey: Why Am I Here Exactly? Childlike Empress: You Are Here Because You Are Royalty Of Fantasia Itself. You Are A Princess Of Royal Blood. Childlike Empress: Guards. Escort Her To Her Room. Aubrey And The Guards: *Heads Inside Room* Aubrey: What? You- Childlike Empress: Yep. Which Means This Is Your Second Home. Aubrey: Time To Live My Childhood Dream. Aubrey: *Cheers* Woooo! Childlike Empress: I Would Like You To Meet Atreyu. Aubrey: Hi. Childlike Empress: *Punches Me Softly* Mind Your Manners. Aubrey: Right. Sorry. Aubrey: *Clears Throat* Hello Atreyu. Atreyu: Hello Princess My Name Is Atreyu. I Am At Your Service If You Need Me For Anything At All. Aubrey: It Is Nice To Meet You Atreyu. Rockbiter, Night Hob And The Man With His Racing Snail: The Man With His Racing Snail: This Is Night Hob And Rockbiter: Night Hob: It Is My Pleasure Meeting You Today. Rockbiter: Am A Rockbiter From The North. I Love Eating Gourmet Rocks- The Man With His Racing Snail And Night Hob: WE KNOW. Rockbiter: Sorry, I Was Just Saying. Aubrey: It Is Great To Meet You 3. Aubrey: *Does All Of Her Royal Duties* Childlike Did You Do Your Royal Duties? Aubrey: Yes Empress. Childlike Empress: You Can Go To Your Room Now. Aubrey: Ok. *Heads To Room And Sleeps* *Hears Everything Get Torn Off* *Realizes* The Nothing Is Back- *Falls Ill* Empress: *Falls Ill* *Guards Gasp* The Man Announces The Empresses Sickness* *Everyone Gasps And Panics* There Is A Mysterious Link Between Her Illness Between Our Empress And Our Princess And The Nothing Once Again. Who Will Save Us All Again You May Ask? Atreyu. *Everyone Gives Atreyu A Round Of Applause* Atreyu: I Will Do My Best. Man: Take The Auryn Once More. Atreyu: *Goes To The Swamp Of Sadness Again* Atreyu: Morla, Do You Know Our Empress And Princess Is Ill Again. Morla: Not That It Matters But Yes. Atreyu: *Realizes* Falkor! Where Are You? Falkor: I'm Here. What Did You Expect? Atreyu: Can you Take Me To The Southern Oracle? Falkor: Of Course.  *At The Southern Oracle* Atreyu: *After Crossing The Laser Eyes Again* Southern Oracle What Do I Have To Do Now? Southern Oracle: You Must Spread Peace In Order To Save Fantasia. Atreyu: How Do I Do That? By Changing The World Itself. Atreyu: *Believes That He Can Change The World* *Gmork And The Nothing Dies* Atreyu: I Did It! Falkor Time To Go Back To Fantasia. Falkor: Ok. You Asked For It. *After Landing In Fantasia* Aubrey: Atreyu. You Did It. Atreyu: I Know. Childlike Empress: She's Right. You Did. Thank You Atreyu. Atreyu: I Believe This Is Yours. *Gives The Auryn To The Childlike Empress* Childlike Empress: Thank You Atreyu. Atreyu: You Are Welcome Empress. Aubrey: *Heads To Room To Sleep* *Aubrey Wakes Up* Aubrey: *Gives Jacob A Taste Of His Own Medicine* Everyone: Ohhh. Teacher: Jacob. It's Lunch Detention For You. Jacob: What Did I Do? Teacher: Apparently, You Bullied One Of Our Students With Disabilities. Aubrey: YES! *After School* *Heads On The Bus And Takes Out Phone To Play We Are The Champions By Queen* After The Bus Driver Dropped Her Off At Home* Aubrey: Hey Sylvie. Sylvie: How Was Your Day? Aubrey: The Best First Day Ever. Sylvie: That's Good. After Sylvie Dropped Her Off At Her Home. Aubrey: *Heads Inside* *Texts Aundrea To Let Her Know That She's Home* Aubrey: *Gets In Her Bed And Sleeps*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
111K 889 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...