LO$ER=LO♡ER

By Weird_karma

Shin y/n, one of the losers at her school. But she suddenly gets 9 popular soulmates? ( No disrespect to the... More

Episode 1: nine girls
Episode 3: Don't fight
Episode 4: why me
Episode 5: Tug of war
Episode 6: Date with mina ( Short chapter)
Episode 7: Sanake
Episode 8: Lily has I love you in it - haewon
Episode 9: Past
Episode 10: talk about the truth
Episode 11: New kids
Episode 12: snapped.
Episode 13: crazy stupid love
Episode 14: I had a dream
Episode 15: I'm your funny valentine
Episode 16: Don't you go falling in love
Episode 17: rough times

Episode 2: meeting the others

1.3K 62 11
By Weird_karma

" I skipped. " She simply said. " Why are you running away from us? We've been nice to you. " She continued. " Yeah, sure. " I said. I turned around and continued to leave but she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

" Hey! Let me go! " I argued. Nayeon kept dragging me to the cheerleading room.

Once we reached the room she pushed me inside and closed the door.

" Y/n! I'm glad you decided to join us. " Sana said as she walked up to me. She brushed my hair to the side before giving me a peck on my cheek.

" Nuh-uh, hands off minatozaki. " Nayeon said. Sana scowled at the girl causing the older to become angry. The two ended up arguing for the next 20 minutes.

" They're always like this.. " Someone said. I turned my head and locked eyes with the pale girl.

" It's nice to meet you, y/n. My name is kim dahyun! " She said as she flashed a smile. I shook hands with her before getting interrupted by Nayeon. " Hands off! " She said. She smacked the poor girls hand away causing me to frown.

" Stop that! Are you okay Dahyun? " Sana asked. The 3 started arguing, making me sigh. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around to greet them.

' Oh god! It's my crush! ' I thought. Myoui mina. Quiet, pretty, talented-

" It's nice to meet you y/n, my name is myoui mina.. " She said. " I-it's nice to meet you too! I'm shin y/n- " I said but she cut me off with a giggle. " I know, silly, your name's on my wrist. " She said. She showed me her wrist causing me to turn red.

I looked down at my wrist her name was also there. " O-oh.. " I said. I was celebrating internally ' why am I celebrating!? I was talking to my group about this! Why am I so forgetful! ' I mentally scolded myself. Suddenly the door was slammed open revealing tzuyu, the head bitch in charge.

" What are YOU doing here?! " She yelled. She grabbed wrist and started dragging me out but mina was quick. She held my wrist and pulled me towards her.

" She's not going anywhere with you. I've seen you, you constantly bully here, why should I trust my soulmate with you? " I looked over at tzuyu and she was fuming with rage.

" The fuck did you say myoui? " tzuyu said. She cracked her knuckles as a threat but mina didn't budge. " You heard me! " She said. She pulled me close to her.

" You wouldn't punch me. " she said. " wanna test that theory? " Tzuyu said as she got closer. She raised her fist ready to start a fight but I held her wrist.

" I don't care what you do to me but if you put your hands on my other soulmates, I will make sure you die without one. " I threatened. Suddenly four more people entered the room. " Hey! What's my soulmate doing here!? " Momo yelled.

Everyone immediately started arguing, making me lose my patience. " Everyone just shut up! " I snapped.

' Oh god i sound like a pick me... ' I thought. Without saying anything to them, I ran out of the room. I ran home that day. I couldn't handle the fact that I had 9 soulmates.

Once I reached home I ran into my room and slammed myself onto my bed.

My sisters, ryujin and yuna walked in. " So it's true huh? " Yuna said before sitting down beside me. Ryujin sat at my desk before turning towards me.

I sat up to look at them. " Can we see your wrist? " Yuna asked. I showed them the 9 names and they were shocked. " I'll call yeji, she studies this type of stuff at school. " Ryujin said as she brought out her phone. " She might be studying for the test that's coming up. Don't bother her. " I told her. She ignored me and called yeji. She walked out of the room to talk to her.

After a few minutes she walked back in with yeji. " Hi yeji.. " I greeted.

" Wrist. " She simply said. I showed her wrist. She slowly examined it.

" I've studied this type of stuff and I've never seen anything like this. This isn't normal. " She said. " I can tell. " I told her.

" Go to the doctors. " She said. I shook my head. " They might not be helpful. " I told her. " I can't really help either, I'm not a doctor, I'm just a student. " she said.

" Thanks.. " I told her. She nodded before sitting down on my bed.

" I can tell this is stressing you out, just rest for now, we'll figure something out, okay? " She said. I nodded before laying back down.

" Yeji, are you staying tonight? " Ryujin asked. " No, I was actually just passing by your house to go to the store but when you called me I turned around to come here. I won't be long. " She said. I got up to walk her to the door to greet her goodbye.

" Bye yeji, see you tomorrow, thank you for coming by! " I said. She gave me a hug before walking out. " Take care! " She yelled out.

I closed the front door before walking back to my room, deciding to call my group.

" What happened this time? " Lisa said. " Nothing, I just wanted to call you guys. " I said.

We all decided to call for 2 hours while I was doing my homework. " Alright everyone, i'm gonna make the bestest guess ever! " lisa yelled out. " Y/n is doing her math homework while calling us! I'm calling it! " She said. I groaned at her.

" She's doing her history homework, i'm calling it. " Jennie said. " You too!? " i said.

" Well yeah, you're a nerd, MOVE MOTHER FU- " Jisoo yelled. " Sorry, this guy was in the way.. " She said. " Good to know that jisoo's playing games, I say she's doing her biology homework. " Rosé said. " Rosé's right, I'm doing the biology homework that's due tomorrow, jisoo. " I said.

I heard her scream before hearing a thud. " Oh god are you okay? " I asked.

" IT'S DUE TOMORROW!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? " She said. I looked over at the phone and saw her figure running around looking for her bag.

" It's on your left, jisoo. " Jennie said while she was playing with her dog. Rosé was at a buffet with her family. " Sorry guys but this food is too good. " She said.

I sighed at all of them. ' how did I become friends with these four? ' I thought.

I shook my head while chuckling. " Hey guys, I'll go, I'll see you tomorrow! " I said.

" Bye! " They all said. " NO DON'T LEAVE! I NEED THE ANSWERS- " Jisoo said but I left the call before she could fully complete her sentence.

I finished my homework before putting it away in my bag and going to bed.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window. I rolled around and saw that someone was knocking on my window. I almost screamed in fear until I realized it was momo, my soulmate.

I quickly got up and opened the window, helping her get inside. " Thanks, i've been knocking for 20 minutes. " She said. " What are you doing here? " I asked her.

" I'm walking you to school! " She said excitedly. " Wait outside, i'm gonna take a shower.. " I told her

She chuckled before wrapping her arms around my waist. " Scared? " She asked.

I blushed before gently pushing her away. " No I- Just wait outside! " I told her.

She chuckled before walking out. Suddenly I heard yuna scream.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! " She yelled. I quickly ran out of my room to calm her down. " She's just walking me to school! Calm down! " I said. She walked out of the house and decided to wait outside.

I quickly took a shower and got ready. " We're cooking tonight, come home as soon as you can, no funny business! " Ryujin said. I nodded before walking out of the house, noticing her sitting on the ground.

" Oh, ready to go? " She asked. I nodded before waiting for her to get up and start walking. " I know about the nine names, and I know that it's stressing you out. " I looked over at her and saw that she was looking at me with sympathy.

We continued walking to school in silence. Once we reached the school, Nayeon and sana were waiting for me. " What are you doing with her? " Nayeon asked before grabbing me, pulling me close to her.

" I walked her to school, can I not do that? " She said with sas. The 3 started arguing again.

" Hey! Can you guys stop arguing!? " Jennie yelled. She pulled me out of Nayeon's grasp and protected me from them. " This is not how you act around your soulmate! If I see you guys arguing again around her, I will kick your asses! " Rosé said.

" Guys it okay you don't have to do this- " I said. They scowled at the three before walking away, taking me with them. " Guys, you didn't have to do that.. " I said.

" No! We know how you are when it comes to arguing. " Jisoo said.

" I feel so bad for you, having to deal with 9 soulmates.. " Rosé said.

" Trust me, this might just be the beginning of it.. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 20
This story is about y/n L/n. A high school senior. Y/n has always been popular because she's always been different. Not in a "I'm so different notice...
988 50 9
In Korea lives a family of 4 people and there are 9 girls/ your best friends since elementary school ( the 9 girls are twice members) that are friend...
16.2K 624 18
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
117K 2.5K 34
She was nerd that went to Bangtan high. She gets bullied by Jungkook and friends . Their names were Bts and Got7. She lived a doubel life. A fighte...