๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐žโ”ƒ๐™Ž...

By _Mini_Padfoot_

He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ข

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ

422 24 37
By _Mini_Padfoot_

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Saturday morning had arrived quicker than they realized and Sirius was waiting for Kiara in the Entrance Hall, as the two would go on their first date that day. Sirius was nervous to say the least, he wanted everything to go perfectly. Sirius was dressed in his signature look. The white t-shirt, with dark pants, and his beloved leather jacket.

"Leather jacket, seriously Black?"

A smile graced Sirius' lips at the familiar voice, and he turned around.

There she stood.

Kiara Sharma, a teasing smile on her lips as a hand was planted on her hip. Sirius couldn't help but let his eyes trail down her figure.

She was wearing black boots with blue jeans. She had a plain, white crop top on, creating a deep neckline, and the bottom resting right above her belly button, which was mostly tucked into her jeans. Kiara's arms were covered by the black leather jacket that she was wearing. Her face adorned light makeup with a rose red lipstick sitting on her lips. Shiny hoop earrings dangled from each ear and Kiara's hair was perfectly straight.

Sirius swallowed hard.

This woman could kill it in any look. She was fire.

"Leather jacket, huh? Speak for yourself, Sharma."

Kiara raised an eyebrow. "I mean, did you seriously need to copy my style? We're twinning now." She deadpanned.

Sirius smirked, "Loads of couples wear the same stuff like the way we are wearing similar jackets."

Kiara fell quiet, surprised by Sirius' response. However, she recovered quickly.

"Don't flatter yourself, Black. Who would want to date you?"

Sirius feigned thoughtfulness, "Oh I don't know, perhaps the person that said that my voice leaves her in a trance?"

Kiara's lips parted, heat rushing to her cheeks. Then she narrowed her eyes.

"Watch it, Black."

Sirius smirked, stepping closer to her, "I could watch you all day."

Kiara blinked, shooting him an Are you being serious? look.

"Are you going to actually take me to Hogsmeade or should I just go with my friends since all you're doing is just flirting?" Kiara deadpanned and Sirius grinned at her.

"Of course I am, can't miss a date with such a hot lady." He replied, offering Kiara his arm.

Kiara slightly blushed as she smiled, realizing he had used one of her words from earlier. The Hufflepuff was very confident but if anyone could manage to make her at a loss for words, it was Sirius.

"Now that's more like it."

She accepted his arm and the two felt their hearts flip.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The date was going wonderfully well. Sirius and Kiara had visited from shop to shop, whilst conversing more about each other's life.

Finally as lunch time arrived, the two headed into The Three Broomsticks. The area was packed but the pair managed to find a table in the corner. Sirius pulled out a chair for Kiara, being quite the gentleman he can be, and Kiara raised her eyebrow at him, stifling a smile as she sat down.

Sirius bowed, winking at Kiara. "What would the lovely lady like?"

"A sandwich with a Butterbeer would do, Siri."

Sirius felt his heart do a flip at the nickname. He took one of Kiara's hands softly and gently pressed a kiss to it. Kiara felt butterflies erupt in her stomach, her hand tingling where his lips had brushed against her skin.

Sirius slowly released Kiara's hand and went off to give the order to Madam Rosmerta. Kiara watched him go, a smile on her lips as she placed her chin in the cradle of her hand, as her elbow was now placed upon the table. She sighed, watching Sirius flirt with Madam Rosmerta who laughed. Kiara couldn't understand how she had gotten so lucky to land a date with the heartthrob of Hogwarts.

She had loved every second she had spent with Sirius, he was amazing. However, Kiara's face washed into a solemn one.

Would this date be their last? Would Sirius part ways with her? What if this all turned into a horrible mistake that resulted in Kiara with a broken heart, again? What if this was just a dream, that was too good to be true?

"Hey, you alright?"

Kiara blinked rapidly, realizing Sirius was no longer at the counter but in his seat across from her, looking at her in confusion.

"Yeah, sorry. Did you say something?"

"I just said that I'm back with the food."

The two fell into a silence before gradually beginning to build conversation as they ate.

"Oh my gosh, I swear Elijah can be a real help and a pain in the arse. Yesterday, instead of apologizing for accidentally dropping his textbook on my foot, he laughed at me. The audacity!" Kiara paused, a genuine smile on her lips, "But jokes apart, he's like the brother I never had."

Sirius smiled, "I can relate. That's how I feel about James, a pain and a blessing at the same time. My brother in everything but blood."

Kiara looked at him softly, placing her hand upon his.

"I know Sirius, I've seen. I love how devoted you are to your friends, how loyal you are to the three of them, it's really beautiful." Kiara expressed.

Sirius placed his other hand on top of hers in thanks, before a sly smirk overtook his face.

"You really are a stalker."

Kiara huffed, "How rude of you to accuse me like that. If I was a stalker, I would have followed you to your house and broken into your bedroom long ago." Kiara joked with a cheeky grin.

Sirius instead leaned forth with that smirk.

"That eager huh, that you would want to get into my bedroom?"

Kiara fell silent before scoffing, "In your dreams, Black. You should see how people chase me, yet fail."

"And why would that be?"

Kiara moved closer, their lips inches apart, "Because I'm for the big leagues, and I have my eyes set upon a certain someone." She breathed out, her breath fanning on Sirius' face. Sirius took in a shaky breath, his eyes closing shut for mere seconds before he opened them, something flashing within.

"And who would that certain someone be?"

Kiara smirked, her finger slowly tracing Sirius' jawline making the latter growl.

"I think you know the answer to that babe."

Sirius' eyes darkened and he made to move forth to erase the distance between them.

"Your bill." Madam Rosmerta said, coming out of nowhere making the couple jump apart. The two sheepishly smiled at the lady, who shot the two a knowing grin.

"You really are something else, Sharma." Sirius breathed out a while after Madam Rosmerta had left

Kiara all but smirked, "I already know that, no need to repeat that again and again, Black."

Sirius shook his head with an unbelievable look, both leaning back into their seats.

"Now, I want to head to buy a book for Aiden. Shall we get going?" Kiara asked, standing up.

"Sure, let me just pay the bill-"

Kiara slammed the money down on the table, making Sirius halt.

"I'm an independent woman, I don't need no man for everything." She said, winking at him.

Sirius watched her stunned before an expression of awe washed over him.

Kiara Sharma was only wrapping him further around her finger.

Merlin, she was a Goddess.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I'm sorry, you like books?!" Sirius asked, scandalized.

"Correction, I only like books with amazing plots. You won't catch me with my nose in a book all the time, perhaps sometimes." Kiara replied, winking at Sirius over her shoulder as she was walking ahead of him.

"Let me guess, you read the famous stories because they are in the big leagues?" Sirius questioned with a teasing smile.

"Bingo. Wow, Black, you aren't actually stupid. Maybe I will actually consider dating you." Kiara answered, flicking her hair.

Sirius' expression darkened and his hand latched on Kiara's wrist, pulling the Hufflepuff into him.

"I think you already gave your approval with that first letter itself." Sirius said, his breath fanning on Kiara's face, "Perhaps you may want to know my answer."

Kiara felt her breath hitch in her chest. Was Sirius about to tell her what she thought he was going to tell her?

However, before Kiara could let her mind wander down that path any further, her eyes widened, as she spotted a group of familiar faces not too far away over Sirius' shoulder, headed into their direction. She felt panic flood her and Sirius frowned, noticing her change of behavior.

"Hey, are you-"

But Kiara had pulled him into the nearest alleyway, pushing him against the wall, while she peeked out. Kiara released a breath after a few moments.

"Oh shit, I thought they were going to see me."

Sirius, who had been watching the girl fondly, questioned, "Who?"

Kiara shook her head, "My friends. I told them I was too tired to go to Hogsmeade. Evelyn had tried to drag me out of bed, I kicked her hard, and then she was using loads of colorful words on me." She finished grinning.

Sirius let out a bark of laughter, "I can't believe you."

"Hmm, I know, I'm just too amazing, aren't I?" Kiara cockily asked, a smirk plastered on her face.

Sirius' expression darkened and his hands slid onto Kiara's waist, suddenly turning the two around. Kiara gasped as her back hit the brick wall, with Sirius having caged her. He leaned forth, blowing away a single strand of hair from the girl's face. Kiara's eyes fluttered shut at the action, her breathing quickening. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up into Sirius' grey orbs.

"You have no clue, Kiara, how amazed I am by you. You're like no one other. Do you know why I didn't approach you even when I knew it was you for a whole month?

"Why?" Kiara whispered.

"I wanted to see you from afar, see how you acted with your friends, how you laughed, how you walked around so confidently. I wanted to see the real you before I did anything, and I think it may have been the best decision I made." Sirius explained, fondly gazing at the girl before him.

"Why?"

"Why?" Sirius cupped the side of Kiara's face, "Because I think I've come to fancy you too."

Kiara's eyes lit up and Sirius melted. Her eyes shone brighter than the stars, way brighter than the star he was named after.

"Really?"

"Really." Sirius confirmed. "I fancy you Kiara Sharma, and I would love the chance to be able to date you. Do you want the same?"

A huge smile graced Kiara's red lips. "Of course I do."

Sirius felt his heart soar. "Perfect."

And he leaned down, capturing Kiara's lips. It was gentle, it was perfect. Then the two craved more, and tried to get more of the other. Kiara leaned forth, her hands coming to rest around Sirius' neck. Sirius' hands were firmly placed on her waist, pulling Kiara even closer.

Sirius growled, making Kiara smile.

Oh he was perfect.

They pulled apart panting. Kiara hid her face in the crook of Sirius' neck, trying to regain her breathing. Sirius felt a smile slide onto his lips. He knew he was not going to regret this. Just from feeling Kiara holding onto him, her head leaning against his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her waist, it all felt right.

He felt safe. He felt happy.

Sirius Black knew Kiara Sharma would become one of the best things of his life. 

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hello!

How is everyone doing?! It suddenly occurred to me that today was perhaps updating day, so I got the next chapter out or well, it wouldn't be here lol. I have my fingers crossed that I don't screw up the story now, because this whole dating/relationship thing is confusing. So bear with me, but I tried to keep it as realistic and clear as possible. 

Also, please do let me know what you think of the story so far, and if there's anything you'd like to see in the upcoming story! I love you all so much and thank you so much for the support! <33

Love, 

Serina ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.1K 48
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
1.9M 67.8K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
821K 20K 116
๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ค๐“น ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต. The brightest and sweetest witch in her year. She could neve...
2.5M 79K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...