Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

NANA

5.6K 224 95
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- Does anyone want to know who your first yandere is?

(Well.. in this chapter there is one, guess who it is).

(And surely its taking a lot of time.. But I want to make it slow progress..)

.
.
.
.
.

"𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺.. 𝘐𝘧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.."

-----Tatsuhiko Shibusawa.-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The conflict started six years ago. An ability user died, leaving behind their humongous amount of fortune of over five hundred billion yen. Various criminal organizations began to move, battling to claim it. The incident turned Yokohama into a bloody battefield.

The foostep of a person walking in hurry could be heard throughout the halls, as some stopped and greet the person who nod back while, speed walking on his way..

"He seems to be in hurry" said the co-worker as she stare at the man who have left somewhere, as the other nod in agreement.

"Maybe, it is urgent"

"I guess.." She muttered in awed and disappointment. As her friend or co-worker kept an hand on her shoulder and smile at her with a happy twinkling eyes.

"He is handsome, right?"

"I-i guess.." The girl muttered shyly until, they heard a cough as they turn to see the brown hair male, an executive but he was eventually friendly towards them both.

"Oh? What are you both talking about?~" he asked curiously as the shy girl friend smirk.

"Oh, Dazai-san.. She is crushing over the Executive~" she said as the man look confused.

"Which one?" He asked to the two Girls who are around 20 older then him, the shy one blush as her friend said the one which, the male smile turn stiffed.

"I think.. His name was Y/n?" Said the Girl as the shy girl flushed red in embarrassment.

"She said she is going to ask him out! Because, he was so kind to her.. On her first day and is assuming.. He likes her too" said her friend who hinted that she have nothing to do with her yet, flinched as she notice Dazai smile.

"He is always kind to newcomers, don't take it for granted"

"W-what do you.. Mean?" She asked as Dazai grasped her face by force making her squeak out.

"Aren't you too comfortable in talking with me, with such a tone?"

"B-but"

Her friend froze unable, to defend the friend as the shy girl was now in fear by the man in front of her. Yes he is still 16 but she forgots that he is also,/a murderer instead this whole place is a place for bloodshed. Dazai smile turn to serious face as his eyes dulled.

"Do you want to save your friend?" He asked to the frozen girl who snapped out of it in fear and bowed quickly.

"I-i'm so sorry! She just spoke out, what she think out! And I.."

"Leave"

The girl eyes widen as tears seems to formed in her eyes as her friend left, in her demised as the dulled brown eye, stare at her trembling formed.

"I may have make you, too comfortable around Mafia, especially around me~ now let me show, you the dark side of Port Mafia"

----Whereas----
.
.

"-And so, you will accept the task, Won't you?" Ask Mori to the red hair male, who nod to accept the investigation Of who have robbed the store and murdered the people.

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

There was four knock at the door confusing Oda who was quiet and curious who it was to knock at a strange manner, as Mori blink in confusion of why, he have come to his office, it was sudden.

Maybe, he miss him? Well he can't let his hope high though.. It is a wishful thought for him.

"Y/n-kun? Come in" he said as Oda was shock and assume, The boss have called for the researcher to come.

The door clung open revealing you, whose, hair was tied in a high ponytail as you came forward and stood beside the red hair male, not noticing his presence as your focus was on the ravenette.

(For reference).

"There.. has been a robbery in Ransacked jewelry store?" You asked as Mori raised an eyebrow and nod a bit taken aback for you, to know more likely confront him.

"Can I.. request to investigate the place?" You asked seriously, with your gaze hardened deeply onto the soul of Mori who mouth was agasp as he chuckle abit.

"Unfortunately, Sakunosuke Oda is going to investigate there" said Mori signalling the man beside you.

You blink in shock as you took notice of him, yet quickly dismissed into a serious expression as you look back at Mori, who was anticipating your next word.

"Am I, allowed to accompany him?"

"Hmm.. Why?"

"... There is something.. I want to check out at the store" you said as Mori thought for a bit about to deny yet, your gaze hardened making him sweatdropped in doubts.

"Do.. You mind him accompanying?" Asked Mori to Oda who shook his head making Mori to click his tongue in annoyance yet, quickly smile.

"Then, it's a no problem for me~ y/n-kun!" He said. Oda stare at the Boss in shock yet, left quickly after being dismissed for the job with you following behind him.

The door of the office close as The Boss let out a deep sighed, 'something.. Seems off about him..'

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

Sakunosuke Oda and Y/n L/n, enters a ransacked jewellery store, one used by GSS as more or less a shell company. Their intention is to investigate who had robbed the store.

As you open the door, for both of you, as you took notice, of a tall man, around your height.

"What happen?" Asked Oda as you side away for him to took notice of the distorted place and bloody metallic smell. Which, you later notice too.

"There are corpse just laying around" said the other man as he turn to face you both.

He was an extremely pale skin male and vacant red eyes. He had waist-length, snow-white hair that was wavy to the point of almost unruly. Small segments of his hair were tied into braids on the side of his head with a tubular black hair accessory. His bangs were the neatest part of his hair, split in the middle, with the right side curving with a larger portion of his bangs.

He wore a white, low-cut shirt with loose sleeves over a black turtleneck. On top, he wore an unfastened cape that can be secured by a gold button. The turtleneck's sleeves secured around his middle fingers. Below, he wore trousers and what appeared to be dress shoes. He also wore black nail polish which, you took notice.

Being spaced out of staring at him, Oda kept a hand on your shoulder to snapped you out of staring at the man.

"Who may you be?" Asked Oda cautiously as the pale man, boredly stared a bit then hummed in his thoughts. Making you slight annoyed.

"He asked you.. Who are you?" You asked back as the pale man, glance up from his thoughts and stare at you.

"They are being killed by one person" he said dodging the question as Oda seems a bit taken aback.

"..one.. Killed all this powerful ability user..?" Muttered out Oda in shocked as you nod agreeing it is a shocking news.

"It's not shocking, as it's a time of war in Yokohama and Ability user's died the die the same". He simply said as if he have being witness- your mind came to a halt as your eyes narrowed a bit, 'could this man.. The one who..'

"Is this your first time in Yokohama? So many deaths of powerful ability users, and attacking a group like GSS, is unheard of" replied Oda who assume the person to be new or so.

"Or are you the one to kill them?" You suspect as he blankly glance at you, his eyes seems to spark a bit yet it soon disperse as he said it was a foolish criminal attack and he was just hear to buy something but found this place in a mess.

Odasaku asks about a rumour regarding a "White Giraffe"

"Wasn't it White dragon?" You asked unsurely as Oda said both can be used making you deep in thought for a moment again.

"But.. He must be a bored individual, the culprit idly takes anything that catches his eye".

"how perticular, Does that mean the culprit is a.. he?" You asked to yourself as Oda said it may be.

"Either way.. If, you both are alive.. I will like to meet you again" he said taking his leave.

The door close after he leave making you hummed to yourself and glance at Oda who walk towards the corpse's.

You let out a sighed after some silent seconds and walk towards the crouched down Oda who was busy inspecting the deaths, you cough to catch Oda attention who glance up at you.

"That man.. Was White dragon" you said as Oda stood up in shock.

"What do you mean??" He asked as you put your hand on your chin in thinking pose and stare at Sakunosuke.

"I guess.. it will be cleared.. Now" you said as you turn around. The door open revealing Dazai who, was taken aback to see you out here with OdaSaku and it was honestly rare for you to be out here.

"Are you.. both alright?" He asked as he approached you both.

"Apparently, unharmed.. But what brings you here, Dazai?" You asked as Dazai glance around then stared at you and OdaSaku.

"I just received information.. Did a man with.. A long white hair appear here?" Asked Dazai as OdaSaku nodded.

"Yes, We just met him"

This make Dazai eyes widen as he analyse you both been honestly unhurt.

"... Its good that both of you are alive.. The man-"

"Was the rumoured White dragon? Yeah.. we are aware" you simply said As OdaSaku was about to say you can't be that sure yet, Dazai shocked expression kept him quiet.

"Sensei... How did you.."

OdaSaku eyes widen a bit as he glance back at you who side glance at him briefly then, stare at Dazai.

"Another time, Saku.."

The male nod as he took his leave when his phone rang leaving you with Dazai, who was about to speak to you. "Sensei.. It-"

"There is no need to call me l, sensei.. I'm no longer.. your mentor Dazai.." You said Honestly yet, Dazai shook his head slightly as he smile as his gaze softens.

"You still are for me, Sensei.."

You let out a sighed and approaches the door yet, stopped when, Dazai spoke up, "are you.. Avoiding me?"

"No, But practically.. Yes" you said as you both stood side by side to each other. Your eyes clashed with his.

"Our timing is just.. Unschedulised.." You said as you hold the door knob about to turn it.

"Will.. You join me then, Sensei?"

"Hmm?" You turn a bit to see Dazai smiling. "Where?"

"Anywhere, since tomorrow we will get a break" said Dazai while, walking deeper to the bloodied corpse.

"Likewise, if we get a break, we may go to an cafe I often visit" you said leaving making Dazai smile to himself.

"Of course... Sensei~"

──── • ❀ •─────

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n: how is it? Who do you think it is?

Anyways, that's all for today good day/night to you all!!!.

─────────────────

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*Oda doesn't knew you were Dazai most favourite 'sensei'. Or mentor.

*practically he often assume someone else but was shocked you were the one who mentored him.

*dazai knows which cafe you meant, he has been stalking you.. I mean notices you going there often.

*I just want to make some bond with Odasaku.. So..

*go check the likes and dislike of Y/n, you will know why..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 2K 23
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
63.9K 1.1K 43
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก /ษ™หˆfem(ษ™)rษ™l/ โ”โ” lasting for a very short time (Oxford Languages). A collection of Bungo Stray Dogs (x Reader) oneshots and headca...
66.8K 3K 19
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜š๐˜‹ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! (๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ซ๐˜ฌ). "๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๏ฟฝ...