Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... Еще

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐲]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ
[special 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪]
San JUU NI
A𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪 B𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭!
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐘𝗼𝐧.
𝘚𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐆𝗼!
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝘙𝗼𝐤𝐮
𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭: 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢
𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐮
𝐘𝗼𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮

ROKU

6.1K 234 132
elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘛𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴.."

--- 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘢----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A:n- here.. Y/n is now 19 and Dazai is 15 and some months.. Like 3? Or 4?? Not sure).

The days went by to weeks to some months. The Researcher of the port Mafia once again, was about to take his leave for a break.

While, keeping the potions and turning off the Burner, you turn and almost got alarmed by noticing the boss in your office.

"Ah, is something you need, Sir?" You asked as he smile while, nodding a bit.

"Go and call Kouyou and come to my office" he simply said while, walking away without hearing your answer.

"Alright" you mumble to yourself sighing out a bit, as Mori seems to ask you where the other person was like, were you that easy to find first? Maybe..

You close the door as the keys on your pocket as you walk through the halls.

You asked around Searching for Kouyou as they deny seeing her, but luckily one told you where she was.

You went out of the garden recognising the flower that bloom in the garden.

Your eyes flickered onto the path as you walk and took notice of the women who was elegantly seeping a cup of brewed tea with Chuuya, who was flumbling on how to hold it like she told him.

"Kouyou" you called out the women who open her eyes as she side glance at you, a smile grace onto her lips.

"Ah~ y/n, why not take a seat and have a drink with me?" She asked as The orange hair took notice of you with confusion of why you are here for.. Which is unexpected as you often confined into the office or more likely in breaks went out of the base.

"Another time, Sir Mori have asked me to call for you"

"Huh? That's unexpected.. " mumble Kouyou as She kept down the tea and stood up. "Is it a mission, for us to do together?" She asked curiously.

You just shrugged as you have no clue making her chuckle, her eyes flickered onto Chuuya as the orange hair boy, was busy staring at you, you have grown some inch.. height again 5'11 which, he envy it.

"Well, we shall be going then, Chuuya when I arrive back do know the elegancy of how to hold a cup" she said smiling as Chuuya frown saying it doesn't really matter how he hold a cup .

You must be wondering where Dazai is? Well, fortunately he has been doing mission with Chuuya as a partner as he also is an executive leading him to handle other stuff too.

Which, result him not disturbing you much, More likely.

As you and Kouyou left to find your ways to the office.

━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

"That's the conclusions of the meeting, Y/n, wait a minute" state Mori as the other executives left leaving you in the presence of the Boss.

"Did something occurred? Or are you in need of New information regarding my research.. If so.. I'm afraid I have nothing interesting to do on it.. for now" you state as Mori shook his head a bit in denial, while, stroking Elise hair.

"Recently, you have been going out on breaks often nowadays, is there something or.. someone you are seeing?" Asked Mori as you both were now alone after the talk with Kouyou, you and some of the executives as Dazai was not present more likely, somewhere Mori have sent him or so..

"Yes"

"Oho? Who is this lucky women?" Asked Mori as his smile widens at your blank expression.

"I don't plan.. to answer it, apologise I shall take my leave.." you simply state and took your leave.

Mori hummed to himself, Elise was busy sleeping on his lap.

His smile turn into thin line as he was in deep thoughts yet, quickly dismissed it.

'Whoever, that person is... If they try to take him out of Mafia, the consequences will be death for them..'

.
.
━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

(Skip time a week or so)

The lower rank Members, gasp at the sight of the long h/c hair male, who wore an white coat. Strangely enough it suit him.

As they were sure, they could see flowers or sparkles glowing around him, as his hair flowed with his movement, some women's awed in admiration.

(Here the picture).

(The suit ^).

(Hair reference) As some part was braided (you know what I mean, Think whatever design of hairstyle).

His e/c eyes gleamed when, notice the rumoured man, who haven't kill anyone yet, or so.

The red hair male felt a tapped on his shoulder as his turn to take notice of the shorter male.

The Azure eyes widened in shock, before he ask why he was here in port mafia, the partner of his bowed respectfully.

"Good evening, L/n-san"

(Meaning of San used here: In Japanese, "san" is a title of respect added to a name. "Honorable Mr/Ms.") When addressing a Japanese colleague. It can also be tacked onto a given name as a way of showing courtesy when speaking to or about someone.)

You nod as an acknowledgement then, glance up at the male who was taken aback.

"I'm shock that the.. Rumoured new member who.. didn't kill in his mission.. Was none other than you, Sakunosuke"

"Your.. Apart of Port Mafia? You didn't mention once..?" He asked unsurely, as you kept a hand on your chin as in deep thoughts.

(Here--)

"Why yes, I am... I did mention once, But let..s.. brush it off for now" you said while, nod to yourself then glance at the person who was shock to see that the new member knows you.

Like, aren't you the researcher also, an Executive (though, you didn't want that title but.. was force to accept it).

"I was here to introduce myself.. But Didn't thought it will be you, being long since, I last saw you.. Three month?" you said while chuckling, he too chuckle a bit saying he too.. was abit taken aback.

"Are you done with your work?" You asked as he glance at his partner senior who said he may leave, While still in shocked.

"Seems so, there is a restaurant I, want to visit.. Shall we go and eat there to spend time like old times?They even have Osmantus wine" he said as your eyes gleamed up, while your smile brightens.

"You know what I like, Let's head there, I have been eager to get a sip of it" you said missing the taste of it as Oda nod while, walking beside you.

You both continued to talk mostly, you which was rare as you were known as the person to hear, not talk.

Oda listens and said in between.

(like the song.. I don't remember but like.. One is 'OK OK OK' whereas the other one sing LA LA LA.. If you didn't get it forget it).

The partner of his, mouth was agasp and in shock so does some as they could clearly see your mood being up while talking to him. They even can see flowers blooming in the background? Something was weird.

Were you both friends?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈

The restaurant was less people as you both took a seat. (Its not really fancy one.. Like.. Simple.. How can I put it).

You sat on the pillow at the floor? (I can't describe well bear with me).

As Sakunosuke too took a seat. The waitress came who look exactly like the cafe waitress.

"Aren't you.. That women at the cafe?" You asked alarmed as the waitress look confused and chuckle.

"You met my twin sister then, she can be quite short temper, If you know her then , you must be L/n, who visit the cafe as a regular customer" she said as you nod while confused.

"She mention you as the guy who forgets to bring his wallet and let others pay.. Say did you brought it?" She asked curiously which, you nod taking out the wallet.

Sakunosuke let out a sighed when, the waitress also recognised him as your money lender, cause he pays your Debts more likely.. Before.. Until, you got someone to pay it for you, if they recognised you or either kept in debt and next day you pay it, but only to forget to bring extra money making it a debt again.

"Eat well! Let me check if, I brought money though.." You muttered while opening your wallet, satisfied you did brought.

"Your habit still haven't change has it?" He asked as you chuckle while, waving your right hand slightly.

"I did try to change abit" you said as he took up his small cup while you poured the osmantus wine, as you did yours too.

"I barely recognised you.. Due to your hair.." He said as you blink and make an ' O ' expression.

"I didn't have time to cut it.. Apparently.. Does it look weird?" You asked as he shook his head a bit while taking a sip of the wine.

"It match you" he simply state which shock you abit yet, making you smile with a small thanks.

"By the way, Since when did you join?" He asked as you told when you were 13 of age alarming him.

He frowned as he can't seem to guess why.. As you don't look like someone who can kill someone.

I guess that's what people said, never judge a book by its cover.

"Anyways, Sakunosuke, why is your name so long, can't you do something about it?" you asked as he coughed out as he quickly drank some water.

"There is nothing I can do about it" he mumble out as you nod in deep thought again.

"Just call me Oda if you find it dif-" he was cut of by you raised an hand as a stop sign while, the other on your chin staring at him.

It was strange to see you serious, for the first time as you often have a smile or a blank expression.

"I will stick with calling you, Saku" you simply said as he blink in confusion.

"Saku?"

"Yes, Saku, since I gave a nickname you can give one, as to deepen our friendship"

He chuckle remembering the first time he met you as a friend without knowing the other name. It was you who told your name first after some time, days later of meeting each other in the cafe.

"Sure, I guess.." He muttered as he was in deep thought staring at your curious eyes who is anticipating a name.

"N/n"

(Nick name, you can guess any.. But don't be darling, Honey or anything romantic.. I will sue you!!)

Your eyes widen as you thought for a moment while, rephrasing your nickname.

You gave An close eyed smile, "N/n, that doesn't sound so bad of a nickname"

Sakunosuke glance away slightly, while, sipping his wine as you continue to eat the food too as you were starving for not having for three days.

Your eyes took notice of Sakunosuke who was now eating his share of Dinner making you smile at the nostalgic feelings of familiarity.

'It's been a while, since... I had a drink with an old friend.. Huh..'

═.✵.══════════

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--------------------------------+++

A:n- good day/night to you, I have been Updating daily.. Recently.. Hope I don't lose inspiration while writing.. Here.. Anyways, Take care!!

─────────────────

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*Chuuya eventually agreed to learned the courtesy of how to hold a cup and to brew tea, because of Kouyou who mention you, that you mostly like to drink with her.

*it is true until.. You started going to that cafe.

*Sakunosuke and You didn't met for at least three months so, There was a lot to discuss about.

*you are often labeled as an Middle aged man, who have a lot of stories to tell, that is also the reason why, the younger groups of Members like talking with you as they viewed you as an older brother or a father figure.

* Mori often send you to call the others, as he finds you first. You often stayed in the office of yours so it's easier to find you.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

63.9K 1.1K 43
𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 /əˈfem(ə)rəl/ ━━ lasting for a very short time (Oxford Languages). A collection of Bungo Stray Dogs (x Reader) oneshots and headca...
18.3K 521 33
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...
43.3K 1.9K 18
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...
91.8K 3.2K 32
Xiao, a member of the Armed Detective Agency and friends with his suicidal coworker, Dazai Osamu. Though, being on countless investigations one happ...