๐‘ฉ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† || ๐‹...

BแปŸi rynxsth

- Y/N L/N is blind She cannot see but she can see. (All characters (except for Y/n) are not mine) Xem Thรชm

- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 1 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 3 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 4 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 5 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 6 -
- ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 7 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 8 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 9 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 10: ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’” -
- ๐‚๐ก. 10.2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 11 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 12 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 13 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 14 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 15 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 16 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 17 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 18 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 19 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 20 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 21 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 22 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 23 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 24 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 25: ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ -
- ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 26 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 27 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 28 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 29 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 30 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 31 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 32 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 33.2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 34 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 35 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 36 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 37 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 38 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 39 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 40: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’๐’ˆ; ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š -
- ๐‚๐‡. 41 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 42 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 43 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 44 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 45: ๐Ÿฆป๐Ÿป๐Ÿซ€ -

- ๐‚๐ก. 33: ๐‘บ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† -

2.4K 163 4
BแปŸi rynxsth

After the incident with The stalker and Daniel happened.

New Days, New Year, New Semester.

Days passed by, for the day they all turned second-year students.

And a big wind transfer in J-High School, a student who transferred in the Comic & Animation dept.

A first-year student beat up his senior in the bathroom, knocking down Vin Jin, and trying to remove his hand away from covering his eyes.

Logan Lee made sure to beat Vin Jin to a pulp before leaving the bathroom window to avoid the teacher.

_____

Hours passed.

Mira entered the cafeteria with Zack whose hands were in his pocket, following her behind like a dog.

"I wonder where Y/n went, I'm so worried about those wounds..."

"Yeah, I told you we should wait for her, Mira. I want to eat with Y/n together with you"

"I want that too, you know? But Y/n ditched us and suggested that we go first..."

"Nevermind"

Zack picks up his tray and gets his lunch before following Mira again.

He looks up behind to see so many chairs gathered around near the table where Logan was sitting with another student from the same dept as him.

"Hm? Why are there so many chairs there?"

Then Zack guided Mira to an empty chair before that student with Logan, bumped his shoulder against Zack.

The sausage on Zack's tray fell on top of Logan's shoulder, Zack immediately brush the sausage off Logan's shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry. He bumps me..."

Logan turns his head to Zack with a glare and grits his teeth while Zack didn't take his action well and furrows his eyebrows and looks Logan dead in the eyes.

"You are one brave man. Sorry, sorry?"

"Huh? I said I'm sorry. What the hell do you want man?"

Zack drops his tray before stepping a bit forward while the student that was pleasing Logan tried his best to hide his excitement.

Before Mira interrupted so Zack became gentle and said his apology to Logan again.

Zack and Mira then move away after Zack got another tray.

He tried to pray with Mira even though he was an atheist.

A tray full of soup pours down on Mira's head as Logan mimics Zack's apology earlier.

....

Y/n just got out of the bathroom while Jay was waiting outside for her.

"Hm?"

Jay, who was leaning his back against the wall with his arms crossed in his chest, turned his head to Y/n and immediately walked in front of her.

He lifts Y/n's hand, the one that was covered in a bandage as his other hand slightly touches the bandage on Y/n's head.

Jay put down his hand on Y/n's other hand as he writes something on it with a frown behind his bangs that was covering his eyes.

-Wound?-

"This..."

-Please?-

"I...okay"

Y/n told Jay about the incident that occurred in Daniel's house, she minimized the story about what happened to her injury and completely changed it into a new one, therefore, Jay wouldn't have to worry about it.

They're walking side by side down the hall toward the cafeteria, then Y/n cuts her story when she heard a loud murmur inside the cafeteria.

"Did something happen?"

Jay turns his head to Y/n, looking confused at her sudden statement.

Y/n walks ahead while Jay follows behind, entering the cafeteria, there he saw Vasco, Zack who has blood in his mouth, Vin Jin with his goggles, and a new face with big tattoos on his body, Logan.

All the students went into silence when some heavy pressure entered the cafeteria, looking at the aura that Y/n was giving off was something as if she was going to kill someone, then it vanished all of a sudden.

Y/n smiled and walk towards her friends and the new student.

"Hello, hello. Seems like we have lively new student over here"

She places her hand down on Logan's shoulder who was in front of her, acting like a buddy to him with that lazy smile not leaving her face.

Logan raised his eyebrow and looked down at her face, even he, couldn't hide the tint of red hue on his cheeks when he stared down at Y/n's face.

He didn't like it and wrapped his hand around Y/n's wrist that was on his shoulder.

"Hands off, You crazy-

Logan's eyes widen as he witnessed his hand trembling against her hand which was thinner than his arm.

"I can't shake it off? She's not even budging not one bit!"

He let go of his grip on her and instead put his hand below and slap her hands off which successfully came off.

"What's this- wait... You're from back then-

Y/n stretches her hand while putting it down, her bandage got soaked in blood that seems to come from the wound on her hand.

"Ah, as I thought, your voice was very familiar. I didn't think that you would transfer here"

"Do you know him, Y/n?"

Vasco walks beside her as he looks over her bleeding hand.

Silence engulfed the cafeteria.

Before Y/n raised her legs and kicked Logan's throat in a fast-paced that no one even realized until Logan drop to his knee.

"Didn't come here to fight tho"

Y/n put down her legs while Logan coughed as he grab his neck.

"That's for what you did back then"

Before she notices a presence hiding behind the wall at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Was it Daniel?"

Y/n's mind got puzzled by Daniel being scared about this guy named Logan.

Jay bought some pastry for Y/n, even though she never asked for it.

Then they both left the cafeteria, when Y/n was at the entrance, she brushes her hand against Daniel's cheeks who were lost in thought.

Daniel got startled and looks at Y/n with fear in his eyes but softens his gaze when it lands on her bright smile.

"Y/n..?"

"We cool?"

But Jay drags her away from the cafeteria by crossing his arms against Y/n's arm.

Y/n waved off her hand to Daniel, while he just watches as Y/n getting drag away by Jay, he made up his mind and follow behind them, trying to catch up to them.

They were going to the infirmary which Daniel got confused about but worried consumed his mind as he thought about Y/n's injury.

Jay had asked the school nurse to change the bandage on Y/n's hand which the nurse immediately did.

"See? It's not so bad"

Y/n raised her bandage hand and wave it off playfully.

Jay then grabs both of her hands and puts them down while he shakes his head.

"no?"

Jay nodded and Y/n laughed in return.

When Y/n stops laughing she then carefully places her hand on top of the bandage that was wrapped around her forehead.

"But this one hurts more than the one in my hand tho"

Her statement made both Daniel and Jay panic.

"Y/n! Is your head okay? Are you feeling okay?"

-.....-

The nurse just looks at Y/n who was silent and listens to Daniel's concerns while Jay converses in that only Daniel can understand. The nurse just lets out a sigh.

"Kids these days..."

||

-...

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...