Avengers + their spiderson on...

By Its_me_hi2018

Just some one-shots of the avengers with their spiderson. I really suck at descriptions and don't know what e... More

~1~ Field Trip Fic
~2~ Meeting the Avengers
~3~ Game Night!
~4~ Swimming
~5~ Ballerina
~6~ Moving in
~7~ Trees
~8~ Gullible
~9~ Safety bubble
~11~ Is this a hug?
~12~ Microwave
~13~ Hamiltrash
~14~ Old friend
~15~ Stagger
~16~ Heartbeat
~17~ Buckled
~18~ Sweat
~19~ Sewn-up
~20~ Crimson
~21~ Fever
~22~ Medicine
~23~ Plant
~24~ Ooze
~25~ Storm
~26~ Mutation
~27~ Silver tongue
~28~ Galaxies
~29~ Skewer
~30~ Thread
~31~ I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED
~32~ Bridge
~33~ Melted
~34~ Cradle
~35~ Grades
~36~ Paper stars
~37~ Popcorn
~38~ Blue
~39~ Scream then run

~10~ Mission

621 10 19
By Its_me_hi2018

Hi! Again. Thanks to anyone who's reading this. I don't really have much to say other than this is not an original idea. I got it from reading other fanfictions overtime. I somehow always manage to forget the one I got inspiration from. But I think it's alright cause I've read several like this. 

Anyway

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------------------

"Pleaseeeeee! I just wanna go on a mission!"

"For the last time Peter, you are not going on a mission! It's too dangerous!" Tony exclaimed a little exasperated. They were getting ready to leave for a hydra base and Peter didn't want to stay at the compound where it was safe. 

"I just wanna help! I can help!" 

"No. You can stay here and invite some of your friends over. That's that." Tony ended the conversation. Well to Tony it was over. Peter... not so much. 

"I can take care of myself! What if you get hurt or there's too many of them?" 

"We'll be fine, we've done this a million times before," Tony explained trying not to lose his patience. 

Peter got an idea. An awful idea. Peter had a wonderful, awful idea. He was going to sneak onto the Quinjet. 

"We're leaving now. Don't even think about sneaking onto the Quinjet," Tony said sternly. 

"I won't. Bye," Peter tried his best to seem like he was sulking. 

After he saw them go up to the roof he quickly put on his suit and wrote a note. 

On the note was written "Sneaking onto the Quinjet. Sorry for not listening. This note is only for if I get kidnapped or something so you don't waste time looking for clues at the compound lmao. Bye!!" 

He rushed up to the roof once he saw them board the Quinjet. He waited for it to get in the air before he quickly webbed onto it. 

After a while of Peter desperately trying to cling on, they finally landed

He watched the Avengers, in their suits split up to fight hydra. If Peter had listened to the plan they made before they left, that wasn't anyone's business. 

He knew that Tony was going to go in and take download some information before leaving bombs. Clint and Natasha were going to do the same in separate areas. Steve would be guarding Clint while Sam and Wanda would be doing their best to take down as many Hydra agents as he could. 

Because it was Hydra, Bucky had stayed at the compound and was supposed to be keeping Peter company. However Peter said he was going to go to sleep and he programmed Friday to answer with that whenever Bucky would ask. He hoped they weren't gone for too long otherwise Bucky might find it suspicious. 

Tony had almost finished downloading information about other Hydra bases when Peter (who had been guarding his without Tony's knowledge) heard agents running towards the room Tony was in. Even though Tony did have his suit there, there was a lot of agents. So Peter decided to take down as many as he could. 

After about the 8th one down, Peter realized this would be a little bit harder than he thought. Especially since there was still another 16. All with guns pointed at him prepared to shoot. 

Peter wasn't actually sure why they hadn't already shot, it would be incredibly easy. He jumped to the ceiling and webbed two more together. 

About 5 minutes later there were 4 left and Peter was exhausted. After knocking another one out he heard a bang and felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. 

Peter looked at his shoulder to see blood. He looked at the Hydra agent that shot him then back at the wound. He looked back and forth a couple times before pointing at the agent then at his wound. "Did you just shoot me?" He asked confused. In his mind he was screaming This bitch shot me!! 

 The Hydra agent shot again, this time hitting Peter in the leg. Now this wasn't the first time Peter had been shot. He knew how tired he should be after getting shot twice. This was not it. At first he came to the conclusion that it was because he had been fighting so many of them, but then he realized he's fought just as many people in a night before getting shot more times. This time Peter was feeling really drowsy. 

Using the rest of his strength and energy he webbed the last 3 up and jumped into the vents. He could hear Tony starting to walk towards the door. 

Peering through the vent cover, Peter saw Tony look confused at all the bodies on the ground. Then he saw a look of anger pass over his face. Shit. I used webs. He's gonna know it was me. 

Tony, however, looked like he was about to combust. H after the confusion and anger, Tony looked at the large amounts of blood leading to the vent and suddenly his face was filled with worry. 

"Peter. I'm not sure if the blood is yours, but if it is you need to come to me and get medical treatment. We'll talk about sneaking onto the Quinjet later." Tony spoke, sounding a bit annoyed. 

Peter thought about going out of the vent and dealing with Tony later, and he decided it was probably best due to how tired he was. He tried reaching for the vent but he couldn't seem to lift his arm. His eyelids were starting to close on his own. It was almost as though he didn't have any control. 

Help! I'm in the vent. I'm stuck! Peter wanted to scream. His voice wasn't cooperating. Stupid voice. 

"Peter?" Tony called sounding more worried. "Peter, if this is a prank it's not funny" 

Using the rest of his strength he lifted his head and dropped it back down, hoping to make a loud enough noise. "I'm here," Peter rasped. It wasn't very loud, but apparently it was loud enough for Tony. 

 Tony rushed to the vent and quickly popped it open. It was especially easy since Peter broke it when he tried went in. 

Tony grabbed Peter and flew out of the hydra base and towards the Quinjet. 

"Bruce!" was the last thing Peter heard before passing out. (ngl I only made Peter pass out cause I'm too lazy to write anything about Bruce helping him) 

~Time skip! This is at the med bay now btw. Say hi to Alexander~

"We are going to have a serious talk about what no means." was the first thing Peter heard when he woke up. 

About 30 minutes into the lecture Peter groaned, "I wish I died in that vent" which started a whole other lecture on why he shouldn't make those jokes when he did almost die. 

-----------------------------------------------

The end! 

There we go I finished another one. Sorry if it was bad, I tried ig.

Also does anyone else ever wake up and just start hallucinating. Cause when I woke up this morning I could've sworn I went on my phone and opened up Pinterest. About 5 minutes into me scrolling through Pinterest I realized my eyes were closed and had never opened. So then I opened my eyes and continued to scroll through Pinterest. After that I realized I still didn't open my eyes. So I finally opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't even holding my phone. SO THEN I grabbed my phone and opened snapchat, only to figure out that I still had my eyes closed and didn't grab my phone. After that I opened my eyes again and there was no phone in my hand! So I think I stared at my hand in confusion for about 2 minutes before I actually grabbed my phone and went on snapchat to answer my friends. 

It was a very emotional roller coaster. But anyway I've stopped hallucinating now. Or have I?!?! Maybe I'm hallucinating type this story, or the fact that I got 732 reads!! 

That's crazy! I didn't think anyone would read this! Thank you so much!!!!! Now I feel like I actually have to upload more often. I could lie and say that I would or I could be honest. 

So anyway, thanks to everyone reading this and I'll make sure that I upload more often! 

Make sure to take care of yourself by drinking enough water, eating enough and getting more sleep. Go to bed before 3am preferably. 

Love you! Bye! 

-Author 

(2023-08-27)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.9K 29
Peter's been through a lot in his life, so when something so horrible happens to his aunt, it messes with him and causes a chain of events.
16.2K 201 11
Not too short, not too long one shots about your favorite vigilante spider and his crazy superhero family.
1.1K 0 22
I do not own any of these characters. these are just some fun stories to keep people entertained. these stories include uncle dad grandad Mother Hen...
1.7K 22 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...