Avengers + their spiderson on...

By Its_me_hi2018

Just some one-shots of the avengers with their spiderson. I really suck at descriptions and don't know what e... More

~1~ Field Trip Fic
~2~ Meeting the Avengers
~3~ Game Night!
~4~ Swimming
~5~ Ballerina
~6~ Moving in
~8~ Gullible
~9~ Safety bubble
~10~ Mission
~11~ Is this a hug?
~12~ Microwave
~13~ Hamiltrash
~14~ Old friend
~15~ Stagger
~16~ Heartbeat
~17~ Buckled
~18~ Sweat
~19~ Sewn-up
~20~ Crimson
~21~ Fever
~22~ Medicine
~23~ Plant
~24~ Ooze
~25~ Storm
~26~ Mutation
~27~ Silver tongue
~28~ Galaxies
~29~ Skewer
~30~ Thread
~31~ I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED
~32~ Bridge
~33~ Melted
~34~ Cradle
~35~ Grades
~36~ Paper stars
~37~ Popcorn
~38~ Blue
~39~ Scream then run

~7~ Trees

721 14 16
By Its_me_hi2018

Hi! It's me again! Obviously, who else would it be. 

I'm still doing my best to update more often. Let's see how long it takes before that gets messed up. 

It's officially summer break! For me at least.  :D

How's everyone doing? 

Hope you're doing good. 

Also I got this idea from another fanfic I read, but I don't know what one. So if anyone knows what one it is, they can comment it so that other people can read it. Cause I can't remember it but I know it was amazing. 

Onto the story!

(Peter is 16 and Morgan is 5 and the story takes place at the house in endgame)

Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------

Peters POV: 

Peter loved climbing trees. Even before he got spider powers. He loved the feeling of being taller than everyone else, even if it was a lie. 

Sometimes, he would just enjoy the breeze. Of course, it would always freak May out when he would be at the top of a tree. 

So of course when he got his powers, he could climb even taller trees. But he kinda stopped climbing trees when he discovered he could climb buildings instead. 
Obviously buildings are way better to climb. Plus it's not very suspicious if you're Spider-Man. 

Anyway, he hadn't climbed a tree in a year. Well, technically 6 years if you count the years he was snapped away. But to him it was only a year. He was slightly missing the days where he would climb trees all the time. Luckily for Peter, the Starks had lots of trees nearby. 

One day, Peter was watching Morgan while Tony and Pepper went on a little trip. They were supposed to be coming back later that day. 

Peter was bored, and it looked like Morgan was too. Suddenly, he got a wonderful idea. 

He could teach Morgan how to climb a tree!

"Hey Morgan?"

"Yeah Petey?" she asked looking up at him, hoping he would have something for her to do. 

"How would you like to climb a tree?"

-Time skip (you can name this one)-

After about 30 minutes, Morgan was getting used to climbing trees. Peter had climbed to the top and back down a few times, but to be fair he did have his spider powers helping him climb so fast. 

Morgan was about a quarter of the way to the top when Tony and Pepper came home. 

Peter heard Pepper calling for them while Tony carried some of the stuff inside. Happy helped. 

Peter came to the realization that he wasn't so sure if he was allowed to teach Morgan how to climb a tree. Plus he had to go back to May soon since spring break was almost over and he was going to have to go back to school. Sadly. But, he would be getting to see Ned and MJ more! They had barely hung out over spring break. 

Well, maybe that wasn't true. In the 2 weeks of break, they had hung out everyday for the first week, but then Ned went on vacation, and Peter was watching Morgan. So he hadn't really seen them for a week. It wasn't really that long, but he was still missing his besties. 

While Peter was focused on how much he didn't want to back to hell- sorry, school, but still missed his besties, he failed to notice Tony coming towards the tree rapidly. 

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!!" That snapped Peter out of his train of thought really quickly. 

Uh oh. Tony didn't look very happy. He flew up using his repulsors.  Quickly, he grabbed Morgan. 

Peter rolled his eyes. Morgan wasn't even that high up! If she fell, worst case scenario, she broke a bone or two. Peter wouldn't have let her fall! Of course, Peter was sitting on top of the tree, so he wasn't all to sure he would have been able to catch her, but she would have been fine!

"Alright Pete, you gotta come down now; you need to go back to May. Plus, I don't think Happy wants to wait for very long. We'll have a talk about climbing trees with 5 year old's another time."

 Peter began climbing down quickly, not wanting to make Happy wait for very long. 

"Y'know Mr. Stark, I could always just swing back to my apartment rather than making Happy drive me. I don't think it makes him very happy."

Peter laughed silently at his pun. 

"If you make it back late, I'm going to be the one dealing with an angry May." 

"Alright, I just gotta go grab my bags, then I'll be gone! After all it's clear I'm not wanted here anymore!" Peter sighed dramatically.  

"Well you did teach my daughter how to climb a tree..." Tony joked. 

"Mr. Stark! You never told me I wasn't allowed to teach her how to climb a tree!" Peter exclaimed indignantly. 

"Fine, fine, guess you have a point. But it really is just common sense," Tony held his hands up in mock surrender. 

Once Peter had grabbed his bags, he was about to get in the car, when Morgan came racing out.

"Petey! Can you take me to the top of the tree you climbed earlier?!" She asked pointing to the tree from before. 

Peter looked at Tony for approval. Tony looked really hesitant. He was about to say no but then Peter and Morgan gave him the puppy eyes. "Please Mr. Stark? I'll be careful! If anything happens I have my web shooters on!" 

Tony sighed. "Fine." 

They both cheered before Peter grabbed Morgan and quickly sprinted over to the tree and started climbing it. It didn't take very long before they were at the very top of the tree. 

Peter began climbing down when hid spidey sense went off like an alarm. Peter didn't have much time to think about the danger when suddenly the branch he was on snapped, unable to hold their weight combined.

Sometimes falling can be in a blink of an eye, while other times, it can feel like slow motion. 

Luckily for Peter, it was like slow motion this time. That gave him just enough time to shoot a web net for Morgan as she had slipped out of his grip. Curse his butterfingers! (Btw, has anyone had those chocolate bars called butterfingers? They're really good) 

He hadn't thought about himself when he shot that net. He no longer had time to react before his body slammed in the ground, knocking all the breath out of him. 

Peter was pretty sure he had heard a crack. Or multiple cracks. His arm was definitely broken. Tony came rushing over to check on him after checking on Morgan. 

Peter groaned in pain. "Is Morgan ok?" He asked. After all, he couldn't help but feel guilty. He was the one who had brought her up to the top of the tree. 

"Oh Pete, worry about yourself for once. Morgan is fine. You, however," Tony paused.  "Have 3 broken ribs and a broken arm." 

That makes sense. Peter thought. He stood up, ready to go back home to May. "Woah woah woah, where are you going kid?" Tony stopped him. 

Peter looked confused. "Home? I'm gonna be late?"

"Kid, I can explain to May why you're late. For now, you're going to the Med bay."

-Time skip to the med bay- 

"Thanks to your advanced healing, any broken bones you have should be healed in about 3 days," Bruce said to Peter. 

"Alright kid, that means no Spider-Man until you're fully healed."

Peter rolled his eyes. He can't break an already broken bone! 

"Fine," he sighed. 

"Let's get you back to May."

The end

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Also sorry cause I'm going camping in a few days and won't be able to update.

But thank you to everyone who's read this book! Love you!

Remember to take care of yourself and have fun!

Bye!

(2023-06-30)

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 16.1K 25
Peter has been interning at the tower for almost a year when his class goes on a tour. Secrets are revealed, even some Peter didn't know about. ~ ba...
1.1K 0 22
I do not own any of these characters. these are just some fun stories to keep people entertained. these stories include uncle dad grandad Mother Hen...
178K 3.5K 33
πŸ’­β• just some irondad and spiderson for yous ! completed .
86.2K 2.7K 34
{COMPLETED} Once again welcome to a Wrong Number storyy folkss Yep you right I suck at summaries but so anyways let's start I will upload atleast On...