Good Parent AU | The Owl House

By NurAisyaAbdRazak

Disclaimer : I do not own this AU or make the comic, it belong to a girl with a username called winter_berry1... More

Hunting Palisman
Eclipse Lake Pt.1
Eclipse Lake Pt.2
Eclipse Lake Pt.3
Eclipse Lake Pt.4
Finding A Cure Pt.1
Finding A Cure Pt.2
Finding A Cure Pt.3
Finding A Cure Pt.4
Finding A Cure Pt.5
Finding A Cure Pt.6
Finding A Cure Pt.7
Finding A Cure Pt.8
Finding A Cure Pt.9
Grimwalker OC's Pt.1 (Kaleb)
Happy Father's Day
Grimwalker OC's Pt.2 (Dorian)
Grimwalker OC's Pt.3 (Noah)
Finding A Cure Pt.11

Finding A Cure Pt.10

537 9 2
By NurAisyaAbdRazak

Context : If anyone has forgotten, Kikimora is talking about the scene that happen a few chapters ago when she realized that Belos actually care about Hunter cause he's his nephew, looks like Kiki is the only one in the coven who knows that the Golden Guard is the Emperor nephew.

Also in this AU Belos actually fix the key to make it work multiple times like it uses to, instead of whatever he did in canon during King's Tide event, and believe me, Belos lying about the fact that Hunter is not a Grimwalker right now is going to make the pain stronger when he reveal it.

Why Hunter ask for Belos's permission if he was already going to the Owl House? Well, after the talk they had in the last chapter, Hunter thinks that it would've been much more easier if both him and Belos had less secrets from each other.

_________________________________________

Author : Sorry for not posting for a while, I was busy with school these days and if you want to read the rest of the comic then waiting for me to post more, go follow the owner of this AU on Instagram her username is @winter_berry132 ^^.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...