Mako Mermaids: Your H2O Adven...

By Peaxches_Aesthetic

Season 1: When a high school boy named Zac Blakely falls into the moon pool, it's up to three outcast mermaid... More

Outcasts
Getting legs
Meeting Rita
Lyla Alone
Blizzard
Dolphin Tale
Zac's pool party
Zac's Return to Mako
The Siren
Zac Returns to Mako
I Don't Believe in Mermaids
Close Call
Betrayal
Battlelines
Sirena's Secret
Truce
Author's Note #1
Author's Note #2
Moon Ring 2
The Trident Job
Where's The On Button?
Nowhere to Hide
Aquata Returns
Author's Note #3
Evie Times Two
Zac's Choice
Trust
Uhh.... Backstory
Betrayed
Decision Time
Author's Note #4
The Seventh Cycle
Author's Note #5
Sticky Situation
Discovery
A New Tail
Bad For Business
Stormy Seas
Awakening
Land School
Stowaway
Keeping the Secret
Only As Young As You Feel
Supersized
Reunion
Author's Note #6
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓
Author's Note #7
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

A New Man

1.2K 21 8
By Peaxches_Aesthetic

Now playιng: I just wanna be
0:00 ㅇ─────────────── 0:46
►          ▌▌         ■

♪ In this world♪
♪ we're all alone. ♪
♪ You know I love♪
♪ my island home. ♪
♪ We'll make this right, ♪
♪ Find our way through this mystery. ♪
♪ I just wanna be swimming in the sea. ♪
♪ Now it's just you and me forever, ever, ever. ♪
♪ I just wanna be with you, feeling free. ♪
♪ It's my destiny forever, ever, ever. ♪
♪ Together ♪
♪ Forever. ♪
♪ Together ♪
♪ Lyin' in the sun. ♪
♪ Together ♪
♪ Forever. ♪
♪ Together. ♪
♪ Just be you and me. ♪
♪ I just wanna be. ♪

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Your POV
|Beach|

Evie and I found Zac on the beach just sitting looking at the waves as they crash together. "Go on talk to him. I'll be right  here." Evie said. "Alright." I replied back with.  I walked up to Zac sitting next to him.  "Morning. It's a beautiful day isn't it?" Zac said. "Yes, it is." I agreed.

It was silent for a moment. "How are you?" I said breaking the small silence. "I'm great." He answered. "Really?" I questioned. "I've got a lot to be thankful for. This beach, perfect weather... you." He said I chuckled "And your sister?"

"Ah, it's a busy day. I'd better get going. I'll see you at the café, okay?" He got up to leave, dodging my question. Once Zac was kind of out of sight I got up walking towards Evie. I shrugged, sighing.

Sirena's POV
|Moon Pool|

"All this time we've been so close to your brother." I commented.  "It is pretty amazing." Mimmi said happily. "You never felt anything? I can always tell when Aquata's nearby. I can feel it in the water." I questioned. "Not until we started sharing visions." Mimmi answered. "Now we know why we couldn't take Zac's powers away. He was never a land boy at all." Ondina conclude. Evie and (Y/n) arrived. "Hey, (Y/n) and Evie. Have you seen Zac? Is he okay?" Mimmi asked in a voice of worry. "He's fine." (Y/n) answered. "Are you sure? He said he didn't want to have anything to do with us?" Mimmi asked uncertainly. "That was then. Now, I think he's accepted it." I replied. "Great. I've been wanting to go and see him." Mimmi leaves with a smile.

Zac's POV
|Bungalow|

My mom and dad were asking me to go out for lunch with them. but I declined as I had work to do.

"So, we were thinking we'd go and have lunch at the club. It's a beautiful day, we can get a table looking over the water." Mom suggested. "Why don't you come with us? We haven't done that for ages." Dad asked. "I know. I've just got stuff to do." I said. "Come on, Zac. We can, you know, have a chat." mom said as there was a knock. I turned around and saw Mimmi.

"Oh! Hi, there." Mimmi Greeted with a smile. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Dr. Blakely, Zac's father. And I'm his mother, Lauren." My parents said introducing themselves. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mimmi, Zac's..." I interrupted her. "Friend. She's just a friend. I got up to take my laundry from mom. "Leave it. I'll put it away."

"Please, come to lunch." Mom pleaded. "We'd like to... explain some things." Dad said. "You've already explained. Just go and enjoy your lunch. It's okay." I assured them. "Well, if you're sure." Mom said. "Nice to meet you, Mimmi." Dad said as he left with mom "You too." Mimmi replied with.

I started putting my clothes away. "They seem nice. I can see how much they care about you. You... want to hang out? Uh, go for a swim?" Mimmi asked. "I'm kind of busy." I declined. Okay. Well, later then." I remained silent. "You've probably got loads of questions. I know I do. There's so much to find out. We can do it together. Right? We've got each other now?" Mimmi said heartly looking at a photo of me and my parent. I took the frame from her putting it face down "I've got to go." I said leaving her there.

Your POV
|Ocean Cafe|

Ondina, Sirena, and I walked into the cafe. Erik rushed up to Ondina "Ondina! I really need to talk to you." He said but Ondina wasn't trying to hear it and walked out.
"Erik? Erik? Table six are waiting on those." Carley said. "Okay." Erik said walking away to serve the customers. Carley Turned to Sirena and I "Hey, Sirena, (Y/n)." She grabbed our hands walking us up to David "Tell David." She said. "Tell him what? Sirena questioned. "To have a party. It's the café's second anniversary today." Carley answered. "Nobody wants to celebrate a café's anniversary. I'm just happy it's lasted this long." David said. walking away.

"We have to do something." Sirena said. "A cake at least." Carley suggested. "I make a delicious seaweed jelly cake." She said. "I think David would prefer an ice cream cake." Carley suggested.. "I don't know how to make one of those." Sirena said, not smiling. "It's okay. I can do it. I'll make his favorite. Keep him busy. I'll go get the ingredients. This is going to be the best cake ever." Carley said, as Sirena started smiling again. Sirena was off leaving me. "Okay them I guess I'll just wait till Evie gets here and have a snack." I said to myself sitting down at an empty table.

Time Skip - :\

Evie and  I didn't have a customer right now as I watched as Sirena make an attempt to distracted David. It was pretty entertaining. They way she did it was complimenting things she'd already seen and asking stupid questions.

"(Y/n) I really need to talk to Ondina. Do you know where she went?" Erik asked me. "She's really upset with you. We all are." I answered. "I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I just want a chance to explain everything." I folded my arms. "If I was Ondina, I wouldn't want to see you." I said.

"So, is she at Rita's?" He guessed correctly. "I didn't say that." I kinda confirmed. "Right. Thanks." He said smiling. "Hey, (Y/n), Evie." Zac greeted. "Hey. I, um... I really admire you for handling this so well. I mean, it's such a huge shock, but you really seem to be getting your head around it." Evie said. "Evie enough." Zac said. "And then discovering you've got a sister and a whole other family in the sea. How incredible is that?" Evie said happily. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." Zac said rushing out.

Evie and I followed calling his name. "Zac? Zac! What's wrong?" I asked. "What do you think is wrong? My mum is not my mum, my dad is not my dad, and I have no idea who my real parents are. I'm not even a real human being. I... I just...I don't know who I am anymore." He said voice breaking with almost every word he spoke. He ran off the pear and jumped into the water. Evie and I looked around to make sure no one was watching.

Mimmi's POV
|Grotto|

I walked into Rita's grotto not happy at all. "I don't think Zac's ready to accept me." I said to Rita. "He's gonna need time. His whole world has changed." Rita responded with. "Why is everyone so concerned about Zac? Our mother abandoned me, too." I questioned, reminded that I was abandoned as well.  "Mimmi." Rita heartly said. "Why would she do that?" I asked
"I don't know. But from what I've heard, Nerissa was an extraordinary mermaid. I'm sure she loved you both very much." Rita said. "Not enough to keep us." I added. "It would have been... a last resort. A way of making sure you were both safe." Rita suggested. "Safe from what?"

"I heard rumors of trouble in the Northern Pod. But it is no accident that you grew up near each other, Zac here on land, you out there with the Mako Pod. Nerissa wanted you as close as possible, so that one day you'd find your way back to each other." Rita said with sincere.  "You really think so?" I asked her with hope.

Sirena's POV

Carley and I were in the cool room, showing me the finished product of the ice cream cask. it was in the shape of a guitar, cause David plays the guitar when we perform together.

"What do you think?" Carley asked touching it up. "David's gonna love it." I said. "Uh, can you grab me a box?" She asks . I reached down for the box and Carley carefully puts the cake inside. "David will never find it in here." Carley said. I chuckled. The door opened, David walked inside. "Carly, what are you doing in here? We've got customers." David questions. "Uh, the weekly clean up." Carley lied. Yeah, that's right. And you know how long that takes." I played along gently pushing David out.

"But we did that yesterday." He said. "I thought I'd get in early for next week." Carley said.

Third Person POV

As David walked out of the cool room with the two girls following behind "Hey, David, uh, can you take over from here? I've got a last minute seafood order that needs to be delivered." Erik asked. "Oh, what order? I didn't see any." David said. "Oh, don't worry about it. I've got it sorted. I'll be back soon, okay? Erik rushed out the Cafe

~

Mimmi's POV
|Beach\

I found Zac at the beach sitting against a tree.  "What are you doing here?" He questioned. I thought you'd be here. Looking for answers. You need to talk." I answered, sitting down near him. "No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. We both do." I argued. "You know what I don't need? I don't need you telling me what I need." He said harshly. "I'm your sister. I'm not giving up on you." I said. "I've never had a sister before, and I don't have one now."

"You're still trying to come to terms with everything. I get that." I said. "No! This is not something I'm just gonna come to terms with. I don't want to be a merman. And I definitely don't want to be your long lost brother." He got up and ran into the water.

Carey's POV
|Ocean Cafe|

After serving some customers I went behind the counter only to find the ice cream cake melting. "No, no. No, no, no. Oh, no!" I exclaimed and started crying. "Are you okay? What's that?" Cam asked referring to the melted cake. "That was the cake I made David. Someone took it out of the cool room and now it's ruined." I told him. "Is that all? I thought someone in your family must've died." Cam laughed. I looked at him and he quickly stopped. "It'll still be a good party though." He said. "You can't have a party without a cake! We might as well call the whole thing off."

"So, make another?" He said sounding more like a question. "There's not enough time. It was hard enough to make that one without David finding out." I sobbing. Cam grabbed a napkin. "Come on." He wiped the tears of my face. "Give me a minute and I'll think of something."

"Thanks."

Your POV
|Marina|

After looking for Zac everywhere I could think of....I found him at the Marina. "Zac, gosh. I've been looking for you everywhere. Why is your phone off?" I said walking up to him. "Maybe it's because I don't want to talk to anyone." he said. "You don't wanna to me, your girlfriend?" I questioned.  Zac sighed. "(Y/n). please." he turned to me. "I'm sick of everyone trying to help. It's my life." He exclaimed. "And it's been turned upside down. I just want to help." I said. "Well, I don't want your help."

I scoffed "Okay, I refuse to waste anymore time helping someone who doesn't want to be help. Go jump off pier, running away from those who want to help you." I said harshly, walking away.  "Hey, (Y/n). Is giving you a hard time?" Luca asked. "No. I'm fine." I said. "Didn't sound like it." Luca said. "She said she was all right, okay?" Zac repeated. "I don't know why you hang around with him anyway."

"Because he's my boyfriend." I said as a matter-of-factly. "I recon you could do way better." Luca said. "She doesn't need your advice!" Zac yelled. "More like she doesn't need you." Luca corrected. "Okay that's enough." I intervened not wanting this so escalate any further. "Forget it Luca. He's not worth it." Gabe said. "You're right he's not. The guy's a quitter, can't stick to anything. You'll see." He insulted and walked away with Gabe following. Zac held his arm up and started to use magic. "Zac, leave it. They're idiots." I said. He ignored me walking past making the buggy with them in it go backwards. "Stop it."

"You said their idiots. This is what idiots deserve." He said continued to walk guiding the buggy as Gabe and Luca panicked to stop the buggy.

Third person POV

As Mimmi was looking for Zac in the ocean stopped getting a Vison of Zac tampering with the buggy the teens were on, Hearing the pleads of (Y/n).

Your POV

The Buggy back wheels were into the water. "Zac st-" Mimmi's voice interrupted me. "Stop this isn't you Zac. you're better than this. You think you're the only one who's hurting?"

"You're parents didn't lie to you your whole life!" Zac exclaimed angrily. "No because I never had any parents. Until now, I never had any family at all. You have a mother and a father who love you very much. So, how dare you feel so sorry for yourself. You have no idea how lucky you are!" Mimmi said sincerely. He stopped. Luca and Gade rushed off.

"Zac, you need answers. Go talk to your parents." I suggested. Mimmi and I walked away leaving him alone.

Zac's POV
|Bungalow|

I walked home. My parents were in my bungalow. as I walked in "Tell me who I am." I said teary eyed.

We walked to the beat and they told me their story.

"We tried and tried to have a baby, for many years." Mum started. "We had all the tests, but... it just wasn't possible. We used to take long walks along this beach." Dad said. "Being by the water always helped" Mum commented. "We used to stare out at the ocean and wish for a child. And then one day..."

~Flashback~
|Third perosn|

As the couple was about to leave the beach they heard the sounds of a baby's cry.

"It was as if our wish had been heard. It was like the ocean had carried you to us." Mrs.Blakely said. The couple picked up the baby. Seeing it's a boy

"And we loved you from the start, with every bit of ourselves."

younger Mrs. Blakley looked around for anyone might've left the child.

"We tried to find your birth mother... but nobody claimed you. So we adopted you." Mr. Blakley told Zac

Zac's POV

"I know it's hard to understand why we didn't tell you, but as far as we were concerned..." Dad said. "You were ours. Someone, somewhere had heard our wish and answered it. Mum said. "We always loved you."

"And we always will."

The hugged me.

Serina's POV
|Ocean Cafe|

Carley put a blue candle on top of a muffin. "This is a total disaster." Carley said dejectedly. It's okay. We don't have to share it. It's David's cake. We can just watch him eat it instead." I said, trying to be enthusiastic walking to the door of the cool room as Cam walked in with a box. "That sounds like fun." He opened the lid showing us an Ice cream cake. "Told you I'd think of something.

"What's going on? The booking that Carly made, they'll be here soon." David said as I was covering his eyes. "Actually, they just arrived." I announced taking me hands off his eyes. "Happy Anniversary!" Everyone yelled.

"Wow! Ice cream cake, that's my favorite!" David said happily. "We know you said you didn't want to celebrate." I started. "But you know me, I never do as you say. So for once, we're serving you instead of you serving us." Carley finished "Hurry up and make a wish." Can said. "Before it melts." Carly warned. He blew out the candles. The crowd clapped. "My wish came true already." David said holding my hand.

"Who wants cake?" Carley asked.

Your POV
|Ocean Cafe|

As Carley was serving the cake I turned around to the door just in time to see Zac walk in. I walked up to him, "Looks like I got here just in time."

"Are you okay?" I asked "I'm getting there." He answered. I hugged him. "It'll get better." He smiled then kissed me. "Evie walked up to us. "Don't make me feel like the third wheel." She commented handing me a piece of ice cream cake. I smiled as Zac walked away

After for some time we just hung out until the party was over. I saw Mimmi and Zac walking away together.

Mimmi's POV
|Beach|

Zac and I were walking on the beach talking. "I was meant to be with the Blakely's. I know that now." He told me. "Just like we were meant to find each other. We were so close, all that time." We took a seat on the sand. "Maybe our mother knew I had a connection to Mako, too." He guessed. "She wanted to be sure you could still follow your destiny." I said. "Whatever that is." he added. "You'll find it." I looked at him "We'll find it." I corrected myself.

"I think that's why she wanted us back together. We need each other to find it." I said "You never give up, do you?" He playfully questioned. "I want answers... to all of this, just like you." He let out a silent laugh. "Talk about stubborn." He joked. "I guess it must run in the family." I said "I guess it must." He hugged me as we stared out into the ocean.

(S02 and S03 have the same ending credits)

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆

   . ·    +
   ˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

School is finally Over! That's All I have to say. Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Stay tuned <3 for the next Chapter/Episode.

Coming up is... ♡ Careful what you wish for
╔══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╗
After Cam absorbs Moon
pool water, he discovers he
had power over water, which
gets him a place in the trials
for the school's swim team
╚══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

꧁Written: 6/20/23꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 88 13
*RECOMMENDED TO READ MY SEASON 4 STORY BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE* Nash finds his way back to the Gold Coast, to see things has stayed the same: He's b...
28K 517 23
Erik is back, and he has a plan: to take all the moon ring stones and forge them into one huge stone to reopen the merman chamber on Mako Island. Si...
21.6K 913 26
"They don't call it Mako Island for nothing. It's surrounded by sharks. It's a shark breeding ground." Alex said. "Exactly." Eliza said. "Well right...
1.4K 43 23
Water dragons aren't real right? Theyre just people trapped in spells. Except, that's not exactly true. Water dragons have stayed hidden for years, B...