The Young General's Wife Is M...

By Anjiriin-sama

Short Title : YGWML Alternate Title : 少将夫人是福神 Status : Completed Author : Demon Fox With Fiery Tail Machine T... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
481-500
501-520
521-528 [END]

461-480

255 7 0
By Anjiriin-sama

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 461: Go find someone

Everyone heard the words and understood the major general's approach and did not think he was ruthless. After all, at the beginning, Du Li had also made such a fuss. He fluttered and tried to kiss the major general.

Fortunately, Major General's skill is flexible and did not let Du Li meet, which avoided a troublesome birth.

Since then, the major general has never seen that woman again.

"What's going on? That woman is arrogant again?" Bai Hu walked in and just heard the end, he could not help frowning, apparently also very dissatisfied with Du Li.

"She refused to take the medicine, crying and calling for Major General to see her." The soldier repeated again.

Bai Hu heard that his brow frowned even more. Obviously, for the unreasonable behavior of this woman, he was almost reaching the limit of patience.

Because the individual survivors have to wait for the unified arrangement after the war, they are all arranged on this warship for the time being. Most of the survivors are waiting for the arrangement quietly. It was really annoying. She was still a survivor. They didn't dare to be too harsh on her, because they were afraid of irritating each other again.

However, it now appears that their indulgence towards her has made her more fearless and intensified. If this continues, the warship may even be demolished by her.

No, he couldn't stand it anymore. The man who dared to stab his little sister-in-law was bold enough.

"Take me there." Bai Hu said to the soldier.

The soldier led Bai Hu toward the medical room where Du Li was located. Before reaching the door, he heard the hysterical voice of the woman inside.

"You go out first." Bai Hu walked into the medical room and saw the messy scene inside, and immediately frowned even deeper.

When Du Li heard someone talking, thinking Jiang Mosheng was here, she turned back in surprise, but did not see the person she wanted to see.

"Where is A Sheng? Where is A Sheng?" Du Li tried to grab Bai Hu's arm, but Bai Hu avoided it flexibly.

"The boss is in trouble, I have no time to come." Bai Hu said impatiently.

"I want Ah Sheng to come over, you can let him come over!" Du Li said with a frantic expression.

"Miss Du, please call your boss, Major General Jiang. Don't call him by the first name. The boss already has a fiance, and you must keep a distance from both you and your husband." Bai Hu said very politely.

"I don't care, I'm going to A Sheng. If you don't let A Sheng come over, then I'll look for him." With that, Du Li really got up from the hospital bed and wanted to get out of the medical room. The tall soldier was dragged back to the bed.

"You let go of me, I'm going to find A Sheng, I want to tell A Sheng, you all bully me and let him punish you." Du Li said "I'm Jiang Mosheng's girlfriend".

Bai Hu heard that she was going to be laughed at. This woman really did n't get into the oil and salt. Even if she moved out of the small chestnuts, it 's useless. Fortunately, the boss can see clearly and know to keep a distance from other people. Will be jealous.

"Even if you walk out of this gate, it 's useless. The boss wo n't see you. No one can get into the boss 's eyes except the little sister-in-law, and you are the same. You're welcome. "Bai Hu said, was too lazy to look at this woman again, turned and left the medical room, leaving Du Li behind hysterically.

Fortunately, the sound insulation effect is still good, as long as the door of the medical room is closed, no matter how roaring the woman is inside, it will not disturb anyone anyway.

Yu Jinli led class F students to produce a large number of energy cards in half a month.

The military also has its own cardmakers and contracted cardmakers.

The exclusive cardmaker's treatment is better, but the energy card production task needs to be completed regularly and quantitatively. After all, the army's demand for energy cards is still great.

The contract card division only needs to provide the military department with the energy card in the military department, such as during the war.

Therefore, this time the US empire fought the Commonwealth, and all card makers started to make energy cards.

Provide a strong backing for their Federation soldiers, so that they can maximize their capabilities on the battlefield, without causing failure due to lack of energy cards and weapons.

Yu Jinli and class F are the exclusive cardmakers of the Divine Beast Team, but they are currently students and have not graduated, so they are not included in the military card collection.

However, I did not expect that these half-big boys were so conscious and powerful. In just over half a month, they had made hundreds of energy cards, and their card making ability was not inferior to some of the contracted card makers.

Of course, it also envied the soldiers of other legions. Who doesn't want to have their own exclusive card division. Unfortunately, the number of federal card divisions is just that. It is good to have a contract card division. ? think too much!

Therefore, everyone will be jealous and envious of the Legion of Beasts, which has its own cardmaker.

The members of the Legion of Beasts are extremely proud and proud under the envy of others, and they have a little sense of superiority. Who made their boss great and found a equally powerful cardmaker as a companion? Jin Li, they won't have so many exclusive cardmakers.

Other members of the Legion saw the expressions and words of pride of the members of the Beast Corps. They suddenly gritted their teeth, and also secretly complained that their leaders could not find such an excellent cardmaker as a companion? Otherwise, so many exclusive card divisions belong to their legion, and then it is the turn of other legions to envy them.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at legions at all, i am so mad at everyone.

Yu Jinli has never been to the military headquarters, nor can she find the location of the military headquarters. Therefore, these energy cards were brought to the military headquarters by Tocho Satoshi Lan.

The military will go to the marginal planet every half month or one month to replenish the soldiers, so that they can fight on the front line without fear.

It is time to send supplies to the frontline soldiers. Yu Jinli hasn't seen Jiang Mosheng for more than half a month. She misses it and is very worried.

Although occasionally Jiang Mosheng would call him a video or send a newsletter to report his safety, Yu Jinli would still be worried if he could not watch him in person.

"Mom, I want to go to the front line with the soldiers who sent the supplies." Yu Jin Li thought about it, and finally made up her mind and said to Qiao Zhilan.

"You're going to the front? No, it's too dangerous there." Qiao Zhilan's first reaction was to refuse.

The front line is the place where wars are fought, and there are dangers everywhere. It must be very dangerous for Yu Jinli, a cardmaker who has not yet graduated, to go there.

"Mom, I can protect myself, I think Amer, I want to see him, and when the people who deliver the goods come back, I will come back with them, OK?" Yu Jinli looked at Joe implorously Satoshi Lan

Even if he could only see Amo, he could rest assured.

Qiao Yinlan then remembered Yu Jinli's identity. He thought of his lower-ranking practice. Although she hadn't seen Xiaolizi in action, she remembered his experience in the Three Kingdoms Big League and freshman experience. No worse than some abilities, let alone fight against the enemy, at least the ability to protect themselves should be.

And watching Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng have deep feelings, she is also very happy as a mother.

In the end, Qiao Zhilan still agreed with Yu Jinli's decision to go to the front line, and repeatedly told him that he must be careful not to put himself in danger, and he must return after the supplies have been delivered.

"I see, Mom." Yu Jinli got a positive answer, and was very happy at once, even thinking about what to bring to Amer when the time passed.

Amo has been at the border for more than half a month. It is estimated that he can't eat well or sleep well. He doesn't have much help in sleeping, but he can help him a lot in eating.

So the day before the departure, Yu Jinli was soaked in the kitchen all day, and made a lot of foods that are easier to carry, including snacks and delicious dishes. Although you can't eat for a few days, you can still improve your diet.

In addition, Yu Jinli also brought a large amount of raw ingredients, and she planned to cook for Jiang Mosheng every day for a few days there.

Qiao Yunlan had greeted the military department early in the morning, and it was not difficult for them to have one more person to send supplies, not to mention that this was still the fiance of Major General Jiang. The young couple had not seen each other for more than half a month. It's normal to want to see it, everyone understands it.

Yu Jinli is the youngest, long and cute and cute, very popular with everyone. Therefore, everyone will take care of him on the way of delivering supplies.

At the federal border.

Since Jiang Mosheng led the army to support, the soldiers of the American Empire have almost retreated, from occupying a planet of the Federation to now directly retreating to the junction of the two countries. If they retreat, they will be beaten. Domestic, this is simply a shame to them.

The commander-in-chief of the US Empire this time was His Highness Volcker.

The upper tiers of the American Empire knew that Her Majesty Volcker and His Highness Andrea did not agree. Both were the most advantageous heirs to the throne, and comparisons and competitions were often made secretly.

This time Andre was implicated in the incident of the American Empire player. He has not returned to the federal territory so far. Walmac took the opportunity to show his performance and won the command of this battle.

As long as the Federation is defeated in this battle, he will later be the king of the American Empire, and Andre is not afraid.

In the beginning, it was really smooth, but I didn't expect to kill Jiang Mosheng halfway. Walmack thought that he was not worse than Jiang Mosheng, but he led the army to fight the opponent but never naked. People are aggrieved!

After losing again, Walmack was losing his temper in the room, and his personal guard stepped forward to report that "His Highness, the federal material transport team has set off from the capital star. If we can stop their transport team, They will not be able to keep up with their supplies, and by then they will not be able to continue to compete with us. "

Walmack heard that with a vicious look in his eyes.

Indeed, if he stopped the material transport team, or brought all the materials to his own side, then the supplies on the federal side could not keep up, the equipment could not keep up, and what else could he fight with him?

On his side, however, there are sufficient supplies. In that case, it will not be easy to defeat the Confederation, and even to recapture the lost planet, maybe it will hit the Confederate Capital Star.

The more and more Walmack wanted to become more and more excited, he immediately ordered an army to be sent to block the federal material transport team, and must stop all those materials.

As a result, a group of star robbers in the name of the "Star Thief" came to the robbery in the name of "Star Thief".

Although it was a material transportation team, a team member was also sent to **** it. I was worried about what kind of star thief would be encountered on the road. I didn't expect to actually run into it.

The **** ship directly fought with the "Star Thief" fleet. In order to prevent the Federation from recognizing that these people were soldiers of the American Empire, they did not intentionally use their warships, but temporarily found civilian spacecraft. This also caused the weaponry on the spacecraft to be inferior.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 462: Yu Jin Li Fawei

Although the number of "Star Thieves" is much larger than the number of escorts, the opponent's weapons are obviously not as good as theirs, so the escorts have not felt much pressure.

However, later these soldiers of the American Empire also seem to have discovered this. All of them suddenly drove the mech out of the spacecraft and decided to use more flexible mechs to fight. It just happened that the mech's equipment was better than that of the spacecraft. Weapons and equipment should be better.

The opponents are all out of mech, and the federal **** team is naturally not far behind. Some mechs have also been dispatched, but the main force is still the **** ship. After all, it is a fool to have an advantage without using it.

The order received by this contingent of the American Empire was to rob all the supplies. If they could not be taken, all of them would be destroyed. We must not let these supplies go into the hands of Jiang Mosheng and others.

Therefore, the "Star Thieves" aimed the main ship that held the supplies. The "Star Thief" spacecraft was used to attract the attack targets of the **** ship, while the mech driven by the "Star Thief" was facing The spaceship where the supplies are located is going to land and control the spaceship.

The **** team also saw the targets of these people, but for a while, they could not escape the attack of the other ship.

The captain of the **** team was anxious to rescue his own material ship.

At this moment, Yu Jinli was riding on a spaceship containing materials, and when she saw that the enemy 's mechas were starting to move towards their spaceship, she immediately stood up to meet the challenge, but was suddenly told by a staff member on the spaceship that came over: "Master Yu The targets of the star thieves are our supplies. They may attack our ship. The captain asked me to take you out of the ship in the safety cabin first. "

Because the target of the Star Thief is the spacecraft where the supplies are located, this spacecraft can be said to be the most dangerous at present. There are also Jiang Mosheng's fiance on the ship, the future major general wife, and the captain naturally cannot let the future major general wife be injured, so he decided Let people take him out of danger first.

Yu Jinli knows that all the materials on this ship are for the frontline soldiers, not only energy cards, but also some warships and mech weapons supplements, as well as nutrients for the soldiers. If these materials All are lost, then the soldiers on the front line will inevitably fight harder, and even the shortage of weapons will not be enough to eat.

In short, this material cannot be lost anyway.

"I won't go. The materials on this ship are very important to the soldiers on the front line and cannot be lost." Yu Jinli said firmly.

"We will protect the supplies on the ship, but it will be very dangerous after the war begins. Master Yu will leave with me first." The staff continued to persuade.

Although he said that he would protect the ship 's supplies, there are too many enemies, and they are menacing. Without 100% confidence, he can really protect the ship 's supplies, but at least they must protect Yu Jin. Li Caixing.

However, Yu Jinli shook her head and said, "I can't go."

The staff was a little impatient at this time, and was very dissatisfied with Yu Jinli. Now the situation is so critical. How can this little master not see the situation? Staying here will only hinder everyone's hindrance, even if waywardness depends Is this not the case?

But who made Yu Jinli the major fiance of Major General Jiang? If the other party insists on not leaving, he can't force him to leave here. He knew that he shouldn't have brought him in the first place, and the staff thought hard in his heart.

However, Yu Jinli's idea was to follow him. He didn't want to leave here not to be willful, but to protect the spacecraft. As long as he was in the spacecraft, he could support the spacecraft.

Although it is not long that his current cultivation is able to support such a large enchantment, he can have more opportunities if he can.

"These are elemental energy cards. You take these mechs around the spacecraft to prevent the enemy's mechs from approaching. Remember not to leave the spacecraft two meters, just stick to the spacecraft and stop the enemies from approaching." Yu Jin Li took out the elemental energy card and told the staff carefully.

When the man saw Yu Jinli, he suddenly took out so many elemental energy cards and saw his eyes changed, shocked.

Regarding the change of staff attitude, Yu Jinli did not have time to observe at all. Instead, she looked out of the window through the spacecraft window and saw that the enemy's mech was getting closer and closer, but the staff had not left. Yu Jin Li could not help but urged: "Come on, the enemy is coming soon."

"Okay, good." The staff member woke up like a dream and hurried to the captain with the elemental energy card.

The material ship was also guarded by a small team. After receiving the elemental energy card, they immediately flew out of the ship with the power mech ready to prevent the enemy from approaching.

For some reason, they all subconsciously followed Yu Jinli's requirements. They did not leave the spacecraft two meters away, but just stood near the spacecraft and began to launch elemental energy card attacks against the enemy's mechs, preventing those enemies from approaching the spacecraft .

When the enemy found that the mech could not approach the spacecraft, they immediately aimed their spacecraft at the material spacecraft and wanted to completely destroy the material.

The captain opened the spacecraft's protective cover when the enemy aimed the attack target at the material spacecraft. By the way, the mechas in the vicinity of the spacecraft were also protected in the protective cover.

However, due to the limitations of the spacecraft, the protective cover carried can protect the spacecraft for a maximum of half an hour, and the captain has increased the speed of the spacecraft to the maximum for half an hour, hoping to get rid of the enemy's attack and approach.

However, when the enemy found that the material spacecraft was about to leave, it immediately followed, but most of them were entangled by the **** ship, and only a small part was still chasing after the material spacecraft.

The enemy's attack did not stop for a moment, even if these attacks were absorbed by the shield, and they did not stop, because they knew that the energy of the shield was limited, and the more attacks they absorbed, the more they would consume. The protective cover has disappeared. Isn't this the ship who has the final say?

The captain was anxious about to get angry, because the energy of the shield showed that there was not much left, and it could last up to ten minutes. Unless the enemy was thrown away or killed within ten minutes, they were really dangerous.

The mech warriors guarding the spacecraft clearly knew this, and they did not want to continue hiding in the protective cover, leaving the protective cover one by one, leaving the spacecraft within two meters, and launched a fierce attack on the enemies that came after them.

—In time, the smoke went up and the mecha parts flew across.

Ten minutes, nine minutes, eight minutes ... The shield outside the spacecraft is getting weaker and weaker, but the enemy's attacks are getting fiercer, which makes people desperate.

Just when the shield couldn't withstand the enemy's attack, it was about to disappear. Just when the enemy thought he could destroy the federal material ship immediately, just as the captain was desperate, he found that the shield outside the ship suddenly became strong again. And all attacks hit the protective cover and all bounced back.

It really bounced back, and all the attacks launched by the enemies finally returned to themselves. This feeling of letting the enemies eat their own evils and take care of themselves is not too cool.

When the captain was excited and excited, he would inevitably have some doubts. When was the protective cover on their spacecraft so powerful? Not only did it last a long time, but it even rebounded, it was an alternative attack, and it did not consume their energy. Kind of.

The mech warriors of the material spacecraft returned to the spacecraft one after another to prevent them from accidentally injuring them when the shield rebounded, and they were also protected by the shield.

Yu Jinli expended the enchantment in the room with great effort to protect the people and materials on the entire spaceship.

Although the enemy's attacks were all returned to the enemy, he did not hold up the enchantment for a long time. In this way, he will be attacked by the enemy sooner or later. He must find a way to make the enemy retreat quickly, or Just kill them.

Yu Jinli took a bit of mental strength and summoned several B-level Pokémon cards that I have tried to make in the past two days, and all of them are flying Pokémon, because such Pokémon can fly in the universe, no Geographical restrictions.

"Biaodiao, Spitfire Dragon ... I'll take care of you." Yu Jinli said to the pokemon who were called out.

"Biao Diao!" Biao Diao Yangtian called out, and then flew out of Yu Jinli's room, and scared the people who were working outside, almost thinking that the enemy had broken into the interior.

"Thank you for helping to open the lower hatch and let them go out to fight." Yu Jinli barely braced the enchantment and came out to several staff members.

Several people looked at Yu Jinli, and then looked at the huge bivalve and some Pokémon in the back. I suddenly thought that these were all original energy cards made by Yu Jinli, and they were so powerful that I didn't dare to delay in the slightest. , Hurriedly informed the captain of the incident, and opened the hatch to allow Pokémon to go out.

After the Pokémon went out, the rest were all crowded around the window and looked out, all wanting to see how powerful these Pokémon were.

Soon, they discovered that these Pokémon were really amazing.

Biao Diao is constantly inciting huge wings, and the wind skills sent by it will blow away all the mechs in front of it, and it is still the type that disappears in sight, which is enough to show how much wind than Diao Diao Strong.

The fire-breathing dragon sprayed the flame directly, and it looked quite spectacular. It immediately ignited the mech and a spaceship near it, and the flame quickly spread.

The other Pokémon were also very powerful. In a short time, the enemy was defeated and defeated.

Moreover, it wasn't just the Pokémon attacks that shocked and embarrassed them. The sudden appearance of the Pokémon had already made them very helpless, and they couldn't afford to continue attacking the material spacecraft, or to keep their own small Life matters.

When the spiritual power was about to run out and the enchantment was about to disappear, the Pokémon finally expelled all the enemies and gave everyone and Yu Jinli time to catch their breath.

"Go forward at full speed. Be sure to deliver the supplies to the soldiers in the shortest time. No matter what you encounter, don't give up lightly!" The captain gave a firm command.

The mech warriors who were fighting outside also returned to the spacecraft, and for the field they had seen before

Jing, still very excited, has discussed the performance of those Pokémon just now.

"My God, it's the first time I've seen such a powerful beast, shouldn't all those be just now? Although the volume is a bit small, but the power is really not small, the mech is blown directly in front of it. There is no shadow. "A soldier said with emotion.

"Those strange beasts still spit fire. I was the first time I saw a strange beast that could spit fire. When was this strange beast?"

"You don't know yet? These strange beasts that can spit fire and water are all new types of strange beast energy cards. It is said that they are called Pokémon cards. These are all developed by Major General Jiang's fiance." Yan said, his eyes widened suddenly, and he was surprised to confirm once again, "Really fake? The major-fiancé of the major general you said is this on our spaceship?"

"Yes, this is the one on our ship." The man said proudly.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 463: Who is yours

At the beginning, when the military asked them to take Yu Jinli to the front line, they actually refused. After all, they took a cardmaker to the front line. Is n't that going to kill them? In that case, they have to send someone It's too much trouble to protect him.

However, after this time, they were very fortunate to have brought Yu Jinli.

This Major General Madam is too powerful, not only did not hinder their hind legs, but also helped them a lot. It can be said that the enemy was able to retreat this time, and the material spacecraft was not lost. Most of the credit is this looks cute. Weak Major General.

At this moment, everyone on the spacecraft was thrown into the five bodies admired by Yu Jinli, even if I had heard of a new type of energy card like Pokémon Card before, but I heard that it was different from real insight.

It is impossible to experience the shock without experiencing it in person.

The major general and major general wife of their federation are really too powerful.

The ancients did not bully me.

With the help of Yu Jinli and the Pokémon, the star thief camouflaged by the US Empire was completely driven away, and the material spacecraft was not damaged in any way, and the material was not lost.

The power of the B-level Pokémon card made by Yu Jinli is comparable to the A-level energy card, and even higher, but it is worse than the S-level energy card.

Of course, if Yu Jinli can make an A-level Pokémon card, maybe the power will be equivalent to an S-level energy card. At that time, Pokémon will only be more powerful and frightening.

From the time when the US empire camouflaged the Star Thief being run away, the journey went much smoother. The material team went all the way to the place where the Federal Border Army was stationed, and never encountered any Star Thieves robbery.

The smooth delivery of materials has boosted the morale of front-line soldiers, and has become more reckless in fighting. Naturally, it has become more brave and invincible, and almost all the soldiers in the US Empire have doubts about life and their own abilities. Already.

"Little sister, why are you here?" Kirin asked Yu Jinli in the material team and was surprised.

"Let me see you, what about Amer?" Yu Jinli asked with a smile.

He can only stay here for a few days, and now he can't wait to see Amer.

"The boss should be in the conference room. I'll take you there to find him." Kirin said quickly, then took Yu Jinli toward the conference room.

Along the way, Yu Jinli asked a lot of news about the front-line war, but most concerned about Jiang Mokun's situation.

Was there any injuries? Do you have a good rest? Have you eaten? There is no such thing as Yu Jinli almost asked, so that Kirin single dog, without the poor single dog that the other half cared about, ate almost all the way dog ​​food, and his stomach would be exploded.

Fortunately, the conference room is not too far away from them, otherwise Kirin does not know if he can walk to the door of the conference room alive.

As soon as the two arrived at the door of the conference room, before they could knock on the door, a soft and charming voice peculiar to a woman was heard, "A Sheng, why are you still working on the documents, eat something first, I will help you Bring the nutrients. "

Kirin heard the words and felt awkward. She subconsciously looked at Yu Jinli and hurriedly explained: "Little sister, don't get me wrong, this woman is the survivor we saved on the Maya planet, she ..."

Explaining and explaining, Kirin found that the more he explained, the more he felt dark. He didn't know how to explain it, and secretly cursed: Why is this woman here? What about the guard at the door of the conference room? Did she eat dry rice, why did anyone let her into the meeting room.

In fact, Yu Jinli didn't misunderstand anything, but suddenly she heard a woman call Amo Asheng with Jiao Didi's voice. He was a little uncomfortable and didn't think much.

Seeing Yu Jinli not talking for a long time, Kirin even thought he had misunderstood the boss, and in his heart he almost scolded the guard and Du Li at the door of the conference room.

He hurriedly opened the door of the conference room and said loudly to the boss, who are you looking for? "

Jiang Mosheng was being annoyed by Du Li. At the same time, he also recorded the two unscrupulous guards at the door of the conference room where Du Li came in. He planned to find them afterwards, but he heard Kirin. He also came in to deliberately guess the riddle with him, which made him even more irritable, without raising his head and saying, "No matter who comes, give me out!"

As soon as this word came out, the office was quiet immediately, and Kirin's expression became even more bitter, and in his heart he almost scolded his dog blood.

Obviously knowing that the boss is the most annoyed by Du Li, she must be annoyed now. Why does he want the boss to guess who is doing it? Obviously, as long as the little sister-in-law is here, the mood of the boss will turn overcast immediately. Now that it is fine, it is estimated that it will rain.

Moreover, Kirin is even more afraid to look at Yu Jinli's expression. After all, I just heard that there is a woman in the conference room, and she is so intimately called the boss's name. The little sister-in-law is not happy. Now the boss's attitude is like this. Even more angry, what if I run away?

But the words are spoken by himself, and the calamity is made by himself. Even if he is annoyed and afraid, he has to get things done. Otherwise, the little sister-in-law will ignore his boss if he ignores him.

Kirin was ready to treat death as if returning to death, and was about to speak. As a result, she heard Yu Jinli first-step by step: "Amer?"

"Who are you? Didn't you hear Asi tell you to get out? What are you doing here?" Du Li heard Jiang Jinsheng so intimately, and glared at him with an angry look. Ang said.

When Jiang Mosheng heard the familiar voice, he immediately lifted his head, Yu Jinli's figure was reflected in his eyes, he was full of him, and even a little doubted that he had hallucinations.

"Xiao Jiner? How did you come here?" Realizing that Yu Jinli was not his own hallucination, he really appeared in front of him. Jiang Mo scornfully forgot the words and unhappiness before, and hurried to Yu Jinli's side took his little hand and hugged people into her arms.

I haven't seen the little guy for more than half a month, and I miss it so much. Now I suddenly see the other person appear here, and I really have an unreal feeling. It was really real until I hugged the familiar and warm body. It was determined that the other party really came to the front line and was in his arms.

"I miss you, so I came to see you with the team that delivered the supplies." Yu Jinli replied in Jiang Mosheng's arms.

At this time, a sharp sound suddenly sounded, breaking the warm atmosphere of the room.

"A Sheng, who is he? Why do you hug him?" Du Li saw Jiang Mo Sheng take the initiative to hug a stranger, and immediately screamed with jealousy, and looked at Yu Jinli full of malice. And upset.

"I said you're enough. I've said that the boss already has a fiance. The little chestnut is the boss's fiance, our little sister-in-law. If you converge in the future, don't think about something that doesn't belong to you." Kirin warned Du Li.

He didn't want Yu Jinli to know too much bad things, so many things were vague, but Du Li certainly understood.

In the past, Du Li was a survivor and a woman, and they could not care too much about her.

However, the result of their disregard is that this woman has intensified, and even asked the medical staff and guards to find out where the boss is, and even tried to stop the boss everywhere.

Fortunately, these medical staff and guards knew the importance and did not pay attention to Du Li's inquiry, but Du Li did not give up at all. Every day, she thought about where to go to find Jiang Mosheng, but she really found that once or twice .

But even if there are only one or two occasionally, it is very annoying and cowardly.

This time Yu Jinli all came in person, and Kirin wanted Du Li to retreat. After all, the Lord came, and she continued to entangle it like this, but it was too much, and they would be welcome.

When Du Li heard that Yu Jinli was Jiang Mosheng's fiancé, he was the one he was fond of and loved, and he became even more jealous. Even looking at Yu Jinli's eyes seemed to be poisonous. Anxious to kill him, and then replace it by himself.

But these Du Li did not show up clearly, but showed a weak side, and said poorly "A Sheng ..."

Du Li wanted to pretend to be weak and deceive sympathy, but just after saying two words, she heard Jiang Mosheng's cold voice: "The next time I let you hear you cry like this, just get out of here!"

Du Li heard the words, unbelievably wide eyes, staring straight at Jiang Mosheng, but found that the other party was actually a person who did not give himself a look, but kept staring gently at the person in his arms.

Although Jiang Mosheng was cold to her before, she never said such a serious thing, but today ...

Du Li's gaze shifted to Yu Jinli's body again, her eyes were more vicious than before, and she could not completely hide.

It's because of this person, and it's because of the arrival of this person that Ah Sheng will be so cruel and ruthless towards her. If she is not there, will she have a chance to stand beside Ah Sheng? Then, can A Sheng accept her? Can the person loved by Akun be turned into her?

As long as this person disappears, Akun will have no fiance, and she will have a chance.

Almost all of Du Li 's maliciousness towards Yu Jinli turned into substance, let alone Jiang Mosheng, even the dull Yu Jinli felt the thick maliciousness.

Jiang Mosheng immediately blocked Du Li's eyes on Yu Jinli, and gave Kirin a wink, let him take Du Li away, and send it to the team of transportation materials, and let it return to other planets for resettlement However, you must not go to Capital Star, and you must not be too close to Capital Star. Before you leave the material team, you must be optimistic about Du Li, and you must not let her hurt the little one.

Kirin understood the boss's eyesight instructions and immediately called for guards and pulled away the screaming and struggling Du Li. No matter how she resisted and begged Jiang Mokun to save her, she failed to get a half-point response.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 464: I wait for you to graduate

After the offending person was sent away, Kirin didn't want to leave the big light bulb, so he left with the guards, and by the way, could supervise Du Li and not let her disturb the boss again.

Speaking of Du Li, the medical staff gave the conclusion that the injury on the other side was basically cured, but there was a mental problem. After all, being rescued in such an environment, there will be some psychological problems.

However, even if the medical staff can't reach this conclusion, no one will believe that her spirit is okay because of what Du Li has done these days.

Previously, it was because she was a survivor and she was sick, so everyone would be patient.

But now will not continue to tolerate.

Du Li's injury has been cured, and her spirit has gone wrong. Such people continue to stay here, maybe what will happen. Here, on the front line, the soldiers' energy is focused on fighting the enemy. Who can have energy? To take care of a person with mental problems, it is better to arrange as soon as possible.

After everyone was gone, Jiang Mosheng took Yu Jinli's little hand to the sofa and sat down. Even if he didn't do anything, he just sat together and talked about what happened in the past half a month. Sheng and Yu Jinli are already very satisfied and happy.

"Mom and Xiao Xixi are very good, Xiao Xixi will now call her brother." Yu Jinli reported to Jiang Mosheng with a smile.

When they went to the fairy planet with Master and Brother, Xiao Xixi had just learned to speak.

But it's not clear, nor will he be called an elder brother.

After Jiang Mosheng was urgently called back by Jiang Zhentao from the fairy planet, he even went to the army without even having time to step in, leading the army to the frontline support, so he missed the first opening of Xiaoxixi's life called brother .

When Yu Jinli first heard Xiao Xixi call his brother, a special feeling spread from the bottom of her heart.

A newborn life is really very strange, only a little bit, so fragile from the moment he fell to the ground, as if he could break it with one hand and sever the life he just ignited.

With the passage of time, children are gradually growing and will say the first word, called father, mother, brother, learn to take the first step in life, and then slowly grow up, start school, go to kindergarten , Elementary school, middle school, university, and then graduate, become a person who contributes to society, and then marry a wife to give birth to a child the same as he was a child.

Although human life is short, it is extremely colorful. Compared to their fairy life, apart from cultivation, they are really much more exciting.

Yu Jinli had never thought of having a child before, but now looking at Jiang Mosheng beside him, this is his accomplice, and he will be with him for life. If he can have a child with him, it seems to be a thing What a wonderful thing.

Do n't humans always say that children are the crystallization of parental love? He suddenly wanted a crystal of love.

Fortunately, they are now in the interstellar era. In this age of advanced technology, even men and men can have children belonging to two people through scientific means.

But they should get married before they have children, right?

Yu Jinli remembers that both Master and Mom said that when he graduated, he and Amer would complete the wedding ceremony. After he started school, he would be a junior. If he attended school normally, it would take four years to graduate, which seems a bit long.

He wants to marry Ammer now, and also wants a baby as cute as Xiao Xixi, otherwise ... he continues to jump?

Yu Jinli is seriously thinking about the possibility of skipping the grade. In fact, with his current cardmaker level, even if she jumps to the senior year or even graduates, there is no problem. The key lies in the theoretical course, as long as the theoretical course of his graduation exam can pass , You can quickly graduate.

Originally, Yu Jinli wanted to accompany his classmates in class F to graduate, but the plan always couldn't keep up with the changes. He wanted to graduate now.

As for the study of the production of power mechs, he can also go to the virtual world to find a teacher to study, and after graduation, he will have more time to learn this knowledge.

Yu Jinli thought more and more that this new plan was very good, and planned to wait to go back and then start to study the junior card theory theory by herself, complete the skipping and graduation exams as soon as possible, and graduate early.

"What do you want? So focused." Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli said a few words, but found that the little guy was so fascinated that he didn't know what to think. He didn't hear what he said at all, and couldn't help laughing.

"Ah?" Yu Jinli was called back by Jiang Mosheng from his beautiful thoughts, and looked at Jiang Mosheng with a blank look.

"What was just thinking?" Jiang Mosheng asked with a smile, and he wanted to know what the little guy was thinking, or in other words, he wanted to know everything about the little guy.

"I want to graduate sooner, get married earlier, and have a cute baby like Xixi earlier." Yu Jinli replied very honestly.

Jiang Mosheng apparently did not expect that this was what the little guy thought. After a moment of inactivity, uncontrollable joy slowly overflowed from the heart and spread to the whole body.

Jiang Mosheng gently held Yu Jinli in her arms again. What could be more gratifying in the world than to have a lover who agrees with his own ideas?

No more.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to graduate." Jiang Mosheng's soft voice sounded in his ears, like a whisper of a lover, the warm breath brushed the earlobe, causing a burst of trembling.

Before Yu Jinli and the material team left, the US Empire launched another attack, and the scale of the attack was relatively large.

Probably because the team that was dispatched to **** the supplies not only failed to grab it, but also folded the whole group of people into it. This annoyed the Highness of the US Empire very much.

No matter how many people in the US Empire came to attack, Jiang Mosheng and the Divine Beast Army were not afraid. They would kill one when they came, and kill a pair when they came. It is certain that they will never go back.

"Amo, this is an energy card made by my classmates and class F during this time. You distributed it to everyone.

Although the level is not very high, the quality is still very good. In addition, this is a B-level Pokémon card I made. I hope I can help you and must return safely. Yu Jinli urged Jiang Mosheng carefully.

In fact, he really wanted to follow Jiang Mosheng to the front line to fight, but was afraid that Amo would be distracted because of this, so he had to bear the worry and stay behind, waiting for their victory to return.

"Rest assured, we will all return safely." Jiang Mosheng held the energy card specially drawn for him by Yu Jinli. With the care and regret of his lover, he naturally did not dare to return safely.

Each member of the Legion of Beasts was given an energy card. They learned that these energy cards were drawn by their team 's exclusive card maker, and everyone was proud and proud.

Although the exclusive card maker of their army is still a student, they also heard that the card makers of the entire F class of the First Military Academy took the skip test together. Although the results have not yet come out, such a large-scale skip test, This is the first time in the history of the First Military Academy.

Moreover, these jump-level card makers are the exclusive card makers of their army. When they think that their card makers are so good, they are full of motivation and fighting spirit.

They will definitely defeat the US Imperial Army, drive it out of the Federation, and then return in peace. After all, they still have to wait for their exclusive cardmaker to graduate from school and then join them.

The special treatment received by the Divine Beast Legion made other people in the legion envious, but who made it an energy card made by their legion's exclusive card maker, and it was normal to equip them only.

Why did n't their legion have a dedicated cardmaker? It wasn't long before the Legion of Beasts was established, and there was even an exclusive cardmaker for the regiment, which was simply enviable.

In this regard, the people of the Divine Beast Legion are very proud to receive the envious and jealous eyes from other legion members.

They can have such an exclusive team of card makers, of course, because their boss is so powerful, they have found a powerful card maker as a companion.

Without Yu Jinli, they would not have an exclusive cardmaker team, so the biggest credit would be their major general.

This largest war with the US empire lasted for three full days and three nights. Even behind the front line, Yu Jinli felt the terrible war.

As soon as the war broke out, wounded people were constantly lifted from the front line for treatment. Even the rear became busy, and medical staff kept running back and forth to treat the wounded soldiers.

However, there are still too many injured people. Even if the medical staff is on a 24-hour non-stop treatment, there is no way to take care of all the wounded, and even some seriously injured soldiers have completely lost their breath before the medical staff arrive.

Yu Jinli is not the first time to see human death, but it is the first time to truly see such a large-scale human casualty, and it is also the first time to truly feel the horror of war.

No matter the soldiers on the front line, or the medical staff and logistics staff in the rear, they became busy. Even the members of the material transportation team followed suit, and Yu Jinli was naturally not idle.

Even if someone did not dare to call Yu Jinli, and even asked Yu Jinli not to go to rest, Yu Jinli could not rest at ease.

So many wounded people here need treatment, so many soldiers use their lives to protect the Federation and protect the people. Everyone is busy. How can he rest in peace?

Yu Jinli is not a medical staff. He doesn't know how to treat these patients. He can only input a small amount of spiritual power to those who have been hurting so fast that their lives are not passing away. Medical staff took the time to treat.

Not to mention, Yu Jinli's move saved many soldiers who should have faced death, giving them the opportunity and hope to live again.

Each time the medical staff treated the wounded who had been touched by Yu Jinli, they were surprised to find that the bodies of these wounded soldiers seemed to have been repaired critically. Although not much, they saved their lives.

They didn't know what Yu Jinli did to these people, but they knew that it must be Yu Jinli's credit, and that he had saved the lives of these wounded.

As a result, Yu Jinli's image in the hearts of medical personnel and everyone in the rear became more and more tall, and everyone became more and more convinced and trusted in him.

However, Yu Jinli did not invite any credit for this. He was working hard to help anyone who he could help. Even if the spiritual power in his body had dried up, he tried to absorb the power of faith and turn it into spirit. Power, continue to deliver spiritual power to those lovely warriors, and keep their only light of life.

Fortunately, Yu Jinli has a lot of fans, and the power of faith around him has become very strong, which can be used for him to absorb and refine at any time.

With the help of Yu Jinli and the supplies from the material transport team, the front line killed the Quartet, was brave and invincible, and fought more and more. They defeated the US empire's army and fled around.

Jiang Mosheng led the members of the Third Army and the Beast Army to pursue the victory and drove the U.S. empire's troops directly back to their national borders. Even a little further forward, they were able to hit the U.S. Empire.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 465: Plotting marshal

His Royal Highness the United States Empire, Mark Womack, was about to be suffocated. He had snatched this commander's task, and wanted to build meritorious service. However, he did not expect that Jiang Mosheng was even stronger than he thought. It turned out that they had no power to fight back, and they were rushed back to China. This was a shame and shame. What face did he have to return to the royal family? At that time, it must be a joke.

However, the current situation has become more and more unfavorable to them. Many generals have demanded a temporary retreat and renegotiation from a long term. However, Walmack did not give up on this, and kept demanding to continue to send troops.

As long as the U.S. empire sends troops, Jiang Mosheng will show no mercy, and the opponents who do not fight will never give up without losing their helmets, and the soldiers of the Federation are encouraged in the victory again and again. Those low morale soldiers are comparable.

In this largest war, the federal soldiers directly returned the US imperial forces to their homeland, and as long as the other party did not surrender, they would continue to advance.

When the American Empire learned the news, they were very panicked and worried, worried that the Federation would continue to attack their country, hit their planet, and disrupt their peaceful lives.

The masses of the American Empire are constantly putting pressure on the royal family, hoping that they can send troops to protect their planet and protect them.

But the American Empire's troops were sent to the front to fight, and now it seems that they have lost. They have no extra troops to protect the inhabitants of each planet. Even the Emperor of the American Empire did not expect that it would be With such an ending, their country 's military strength has always been better than that of the federal government, but they did not expect that this time they were beaten.

When did the federal strength become so powerful?

However, this is obviously not the time to think about this. After pressure from various quarters, the emperor of the US Empire finally lowered his noble head to the Commonwealth and surrendered his peace.

The Confederate is not really trying to kill the US empire. If they continue to attack, the US empire will swear to revolt, and then there will be many more creatures and people will not talk about life.

The reason why Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao fought against the US imperial army was only to protect the people of their own country. They were not interested in the territory of the US empire.

Now that the troops invaded by the US Empire are being driven back, and the Emperor of the US Empire has also heard the news of surrender, then Jiang Mosheng will naturally not continue to be aggressive.

This time, the US empire first designed to kill Jiang Mosheng first and infringe on the federal territories. The presumption of compensation is absolutely indispensable, but these are handed to Marshal Tang Qixu and government diplomats to discuss. Jiang Zhentao and his son do not need to care. These things.

The war is over, and the soldiers on the front line can finally go home.

The news about the victory of the frontline anti-Japanese war has been passed back to the Federation. The federal masses are rejoicing and have automatically organized various celebrations to celebrate the heroic invincibility of the federal soldiers, the victory of the Federal Anti-Japanese War, and the peace of the Federation again.

Regardless of the loss of war or the compensation of the Commonwealth this time, the US empire is seriously injured, and no war will be provoked in a short time. Everyone finally ushers in the era of peace.

The transportation team originally planned to stay for three days before returning to the Capital Star. As a result, they did not expect to run into the US Empire 's army, and the scale was relatively large. There were more casualties on the federal side, and the staff was just insufficient. Everyone had to Leave it to help.

What is even more unexpected is that this battle is the most crucial proposal for the complete end of the war between the Commonwealth and the US Empire, and it is mainly their federal victory.

The team that transported the materials witnessed the ultimate victory of the Federation, and this victory also has their credit. Although it is very small, everyone is also honored. This matter can even be a glory for their proud life.

The US Empire surrendered and requested peace with the Federation. The Federation sent Marshal Tang Qixu and diplomats to discuss and regulate with the US Empire's royal family, and the soldiers on the front line also returned one after another, and all received the due rewards and holidays. Allow them to go home to visit relatives.

The greatest achievement in this war was Jiang Mosheng and the Legion of Beasts led by him. Although the Legion of Beasts participated in the war for the first time, they performed very well.

Therefore, when returning to Capital Star this time, the military ministry rewarded everyone for their merit, and Jiang Mosheng's military merit has been accumulated, and his rank has been promoted to another level. It is no longer a major general but a lieutenant general.

"Congratulations to Lieutenant General Jiang."

"Major General Jiang, oh no, it should be Lieutenant General, congratulations."

Some officers and men of the military department congratulated Jiang Mosheng in succession. In addition to congratulations, there was also a lot of envy and worship. After all, he has become a lieutenant at a young age. This is also the history of the Federation. Rarely.

However, Jiang Mosheng's military rank was actually accumulated by military achievements, and no one had any opinions on his upgrade.

In fact, Jiang Mosheng's military achievements have been accumulated for a long time. In theory, he should have been promoted to Lieutenant General, but it is because he is too young and has been upgraded more frequently. He is worried that some people in the military will be dissatisfied. Previously there was Yu Hongrui pressing, so it has not been upgraded.

This time, the US Empire invaded, Jiang Mosheng led the army to resist, and frequently came good news. In the end, he directly expelled the US Empire 's army from the Federation, and even let the US Empire take the initiative to negotiate peace and obtain a lot of compensation. The military achievements are not small. If Jiang Mosheng continues to be under pressure this time, I am afraid that even the people will not agree.

What's more, this time without Yu Hongrui and his party feathers obstructing it, Jiang Mosheng's military rank was upgraded smoothly.

Jiang Zhentao actually made a lot of military achievements this time, but his rank is already the highest-level marshal, and he has no promotion.

The father and son of the Jiang family once again protected the Federation, the people of the Federation, and the masses 'support for the Jiang family has become deeper. It can be said that the entire Federation is now the Jiang family, and even the people 's aspirations Neither the president of the federation has the high approval ratings of Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng.

At the Federal Presidential Palace, Yuan Qizhang turned off the star network of his personal terminal, his frowns were tight, his eyes were dim.

The time for the presidential election is coming soon. If Jiang Zhentao had no brothers, and Jiang Mosheng had only a one-year-old brother, the candidate for the next president would be from the Jiang family. Although the Federation was founded, it was intended to reach the government. The purpose of the court to resist, restrain each other, and restrict each other is that no members of the family of members of the government should have children to join the army, nor is the family of the army.

However, the popularity and public sentiment of the Jiang family is too great. If anyone in the Jiang family really wants to work in politics, I am afraid that the people will also support it. At that time, the Jiang family will really be a big one in the Commonwealth, and it will even be called the emperor. Emperor, the masses are afraid to support it.

Fortunately, the Jiang family is rare. Jiang Zhentao is now the marshal of the military, and Jiang Mosheng is also a lieutenant general. If they want to participate in the presidential election, they will inevitably resign.

Regardless of whether Jiang Zhentao or Jiang Mosheng resigned from the military post, let alone them, I am afraid that the masses will not agree.

Although the Jiang family can no longer become a competitor of Yuan Qizhang, Yuan Qizhang is not very happy in his heart, but is very sullen. After all, the status of Jiang's father and son in the hearts of the masses is much higher than his status as the highest leader of the federation. I believe that no one will be happy after changing.

It is not only Yuan Qizhang's jealousy of the Jiang family and his sons, but the politicians also jealous of the military.

The Confederation did not set up a royal family and overwhelming power as the US Empire and European countries did. Instead, it set up the military and government chambers to resist each other, restrict each other, and help each other to protect and develop the Confederation.

Now, the popularity of Jiang Zhentao and his son far surpasses all the big brothers in politics, and it has also raised the status of the military department a lot. This has made all big brothers in politics a little bit worried that the status of the military department will rise, and it will breed Show more ambitions, and even surpass them.

"President, the status of the military ministry is as high as it is today. The masses have a very high voice for the military ministry. The military ministry is also in charge of so many military forces. If they breed more ambitions, we will be afraid to be ousted." The minister of a department frowned angrily.

The expressions of other people are not very good. Although they are now in high positions, if the military department really breeds the ambition to have a big family, then their rights may be suspended at that time.

After all, although they now have rights, they do not have military power, that is, they have no actual ability, and the people 's mind is also at the military department. If they really fight against the military department, they will definitely lose, so they must Think for yourself about the future.

This time the military won the battle, the conspiracy of the US empire was revealed, and the Federation did not need to be in a deep water. The government personnel were also very happy, but after being happy, they were worried about their future.

"Don't worry too much, don't you forget that the Military Department still lacks a Field Marshal?" Yuan Qizhang and others below said it, and then slowly spoke.

Yu Hongrui's resignation left the post of Marshal of the military vacant, and this was their opportunity. If it was their man who sat on the marshal, would they not have to worry about the ambition of the military in the future? coming?

Moreover, if this Marshal's position allows their people to do it, in the future they will not only be able to control government power, but also to contain the military, or even to steadily suppress the military, then their crisis will be solved.

Therefore, the most difficult thing for them now is how to win the position of marshal, and also not to let the people in the military department know that the marshal belongs to them, then this candidate is very crucial.

When other politicians heard the words, they immediately understood the meaning of Yuan Qizhang's words and wanted to understand the key points.

"The president is really wise," one minister praised flatteringly, and everyone else echoed.

Regardless of whether the person who is pleasing to the eye or the person who is not pleasing to the eye is now on the same line of interest, the usual grievances will be put down for the time being, and together they will start to consider the suitable candidate for this marshal.

This candidate must first be a member of the military, because the job of a marshal is very important.

Only great people can do the job, and this person cannot be from Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu. Otherwise, they are the only one in the military department. If the Jiang family really has the ambition to dominate the Federation, then they ca n't stop it. He's up!

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 466: Going to welcome a new student

After the war between the Commonwealth and the American Empire ended, it was time for the first military academy to start. Yu Jinli returned from the border, just in time for the first military academy.

After the final exam last semester, the entire class of F students took the skip test, and the test results can only be found and checked after the start of school.

Therefore, the first thing that class F students do is to go to the school's official website to check their skipping test scores to see if they have passed the test. The first thing other students come to school is to go to the school's official website to check the skipping test. Results.

Of course, they did not check the results because they had taken the skip test, but simply wanted to see the final test results of Class F and see how many of their classes passed the skip test.

It didn't matter that the results were checked. After the results came out, everyone's chins and eyeballs were shocked. Some students couldn't believe the result, and they refreshed it several times in a row. The results are the same, so I have to believe.

This is not uncommon in the First Military Academy, but it is rare for a whole class to skip collectively, and it is even more rare for the entire class to successfully jump.

Within a day, all the teachers and students of the first military academy knew that all the waste classes in the past were successful and became juniors. They originally belonged to the same grade as themselves and thought they were more talented than them. They even laughed at them. The students in class F have become their schoolboys, and it feels like ... I have to say that I am awkward and sour.

At present, no one dares to look down on the students in class F. After all, even things like skipping grades have been done. Who dares to laugh at them as waste?

If class F that succeeded in skipping was waste, wouldn't they not be as good as waste without skipping?

At this moment, the class F students are also very happy, because all the students in their class have passed the skip test, which means that they are now juniors, and no one needs to leave the class because they have not passed the skip test. They will continue to be in the same class in the future.

"It's great. I passed the exam. I thought I had failed and I almost left here?" Yang Zhehao patted his chest gratefully.

Because each class of the College of Cardiologists has a separate teaching building and yard, after the second year, the class will be reordered according to the student's performance, but Class F does not participate in the ranking of those people and is not willing to leave F class.

So even if they are all juniors, they will still stay in this yard and stay in this teaching building. It is no different from the past, and their classmates are still those.

— At first, the teachers were opposed to the fact that Class F did not participate in the ranking. After all, the students in Class F are now eager to grab the citron, which is completely the opposite of when they first entered the First Military Academy. .

However, now everyone has no requirements for who to teach them. The only requirement is not to divide classes and not to be separated from classmates.

How many people were in class F before, and how many people are still there, they will not be separated and no one else will come in.

The students of Class F were very insistent on this, and the school also followed their opinions. After all, in terms of the current results of Class F, the school can still meet the requirements.

For the first time, students in class F deeply felt the privileges that top students can enjoy. It's so special!

"Haha, Lao Tzu is now a top student, and finally enjoyed the treatment of a top student." Gao Zi laughed proudly on his hips.

In the past, they asked the principal and teacher to promise that they depended on the family forces behind them, relying on their entanglement, but now they rely on themselves for the first time, and rely on their own grades. This feeling is really amazing. A sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.

"Come on, if there weren't any little chestnuts, where would you go to enjoy the treatment of top students?" Du Jingxuan said unceremoniously.

"That is also our own effort, of course, the main credit is Xiaolizi." Gao Ziqi said with a smile.

"I didn't do anything. It is the result of everyone's own efforts to get the current results." Yu Jinli told everyone with a shy smile.

"Little chestnut, you don't need to be so humble. Without you, we must still be in the messy days at school. Don't even talk about being a junior, maybe you can't even pass your sophomore year." Li said.

Although other people did not speak, they all agreed with what Meteor Ye said. Without Yu Jinli,

They will certainly not be as diligent as they are now, and they will not have the same results as they are now. Maybe they still live the kind of life that was looked down upon by themselves and abandoned themselves.

Their lives are now undergoing earth-shaking changes, not only in the First Military Academy, but also in their respective families. Of course, these changes are developing in a good direction. .

Yu Jinli was even more embarrassed by the words and expressions of gratitude. He didn't feel what he was doing, but he was embarrassed to accept everyone's gratitude. He just wanted to say something.

Yuan Hui was interrupted by the monitor.

Yuan Hui has always paid attention to Yu Jinli's expression, knowing that he was shy by everyone's gratitude. Although he also thanked Yu Jinli, there are some things that don't need to be grateful. Use actual actions to thank better.

Therefore, Yuan Hui directly shifted the topic and said, "The freshmen should start school, should we as seniors meet the new students?"

The practice of the First Military Academy is that the senior sophomores and seniors are going to welcome new students, help freshmen who have just entered the university to enroll, lead them to the dormitory and introduce them to the First Military Academy.

Although many local freshmen have some knowledge of the First Military Academy, more freshmen are admitted from other planets. They are not familiar with the First Military Academy and are very curious. At this time, familiar people are required to lead them. They know school.

Although the students in class F are now juniors, they have been directly upgraded from junior to junior, and have not experienced the process of sophomore. According to normal circumstances, they should now welcome new students. .

If they used to be sophomores, they would not be willing or interested in welcoming the new students, but now their mentality has changed and they are quite interested in welcoming the new students.

"Okay, okay, I don't know if there is a beautiful girl in this freshman class, maybe I can get off the bill this year." Yang Zhehao said expectantly.

"Is there a beautiful girl paper, you can ask Ah Sheng." Ge Yitian said.

"Yes, Ah Sheng, are there any beautiful schoolgirls in this session? Which college? When did you enroll?" Yang Zhehao's series of questions blurted out, and he could not help but throw other people's eyes at him. .

"I don't know if there is a beautiful girl paper, but it is said that one of the freshmen of the College of Card Makers has a very talented, handsome man with up to A + and infinitely close to the S-class." He Linsheng secretly told everyone that he knew.

"Spiritual power A +, infinitely close to the S-class? Really fake?" Everyone heard the words and was very surprised.

There are several students at the first military academy every year, but even students at the first military academy have n't appeared in decades. I did n't expect that there would be another one in this freshman class. Gifted and qualified student.

"Of course it is true, and it is said that he participated in a virtual world cardmaker contest last year, and in the last game he also produced an elemental energy card." He Linsheng continued to throw a shot.

At this moment, everyone was not only shocked, but very shocked.

"I'm going, Elemental Energy Card? A freshman, not right, last year he was not a freshman, a card maker who is not a college student? He will also make Elemental Energy Cards. After he enters school, he will get What kind of achievement? Maybe I can fight with Xiao Lizi. "Han Xunze couldn't believe what he heard.

"Yes, last year he should be less than eighteen years old, and he became a card maker under the age of eighteen. Is this the youngest card maker in federal history? Little chestnut was the youngest before. Zhu Gangfeng couldn't help but say.

Gao Ziqi heard the words and couldn't help but poked his lips and said, "How can you compare with Little Chestnut? Little Chestnut can now make a B-level energy card, and it's only two years since Little Chestnut touched the energy card, even if Give him two years, and he can't reach the level of Little Chestnut, not to mention that if Little Chestnut comes into contact with the energy card earlier, the smallest cardmaker will definitely fall on him. "

"Also, such a wicked talent like Little Chestnut can't come out for one thousand years. If two really appear at once, it is estimated that the principal can wake up with a smile."

"You are all wrong. Although the freshman just entered his freshman year this year, he is not 18 years old, but he is already 20 years old. It is said that he had never thought of going to school before and decided to go to school temporarily, so He enrolled late, and he has not formally passed the card-maker certificate. "He Linsheng continued.

"I'm twenty years old. That's a little older than little chestnuts. Sure enough, the talent is not as good as little chestnuts. The evil talents like little chestnuts really don't come out so easily." Gao Ziqi's tone was quite relevant Have proud pride.

"The card maker's grade certificate hasn't been tested yet. The youngest card maker is still a small chestnut." Others followed, with the same pride in their tone.

In fact, if there is no Yu Jinli, then this student will definitely be the enviable figure everyone in the First Military Academy knows and admires, but with the presence of a stronger and more talented Yu Jinli, the student 's light It seems a little weaker.

If you think about it this way, you don't know if you should sympathize with the student's miscarriage of life or regret his late admission. If you are earlier, you can still enjoy the glory of two years.

For the officially recognized youngest cardmaker or something, talent or evil, Yu Jinlidu

I do n't care, he is more curious about this freshman who will make elemental energy cards when he is a freshman. He wants to see this freshman, especially when he hears the news from He Linsheng. Suddenly there was a guess about his identity, but he was unsure and wanted to take a look.

"Let's meet the new students." Yu Jinli said suddenly.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 467: New acquaintance

"Okay, okay, I just want to see who this talented freshman is?" Gao Ziqi immediately echoed.

The other students in Class F had no objections, and finally reached a unified opinion and went to welcome the new students together.

On the day of the new semester, the first military academy is very lively. You can see the scenes of parents sending new students to the school, and even some families are sending together to send new students.

It is at this time that outside school personnel will be allowed to enter the First Military Academy.

The First Military Academy is the best university in the Federation. Naturally, many people want to come in and visit it. It is better if they can pass the exam.

Therefore, many parents, relatives and friends will take the opportunity to send their children to school to visit this millennium.

Therefore, the opening day of the First Military Academy was really lively.

The students who have become freshly released sophomore seniors will warmly welcome and welcome the new students, take them to report on admission, take them to find dormitories, and introduce them to the landscape and college distribution of the First Military Academy by the way .

When class F students arrived at the orientation site, their sophomores, their former peers, were already busy.

Seeing the students in class F, the busy sophomore could not help but stop the things at hand, and looked at the students in class F in a daze, apparently did not expect that they would appear on the welcome scene.

"Hello, senior, where is the dormitory in building c?" A freshman asked a sophomore with the campus card he had just arrived.

However, the freshman did not get a response after waiting for a while, and could not help but yell again: "Senior? Senior?"

"Go to the dormitory c, right? I know where I'll take you over." Ge came to the freshman bouncing one day, with a smile on his face, and revealed two lovely little dimples to the freshman.

At first glance, the freshman stood in front of a smiling and cute boy, his face was a little reddish, and his speech was followed by some ridicule, saying, "Thank you, thank you, senior."

Ge Yitian was pleased by the acoustics chief, and he became more enthusiastic about the new students. He rushed to help the new students get their luggage, but was stopped by the new students in a hurry.

The senior in front of him looked younger than himself, and he was so petite and thin. He didn't dare to ask the senior to carry him luggage. It would be bad if the senior was tired.

In the end, Ge led the way one day, and the freshman followed him with baggage, with a silly smile on his face.

Meteor Ye Gaozi and others did not expect that the first to meet the freshmen would be their class, the simplest and youngest, Ge Day, except Yu Jinli.

Seeing that Ge has been welcoming a freshman for a day, they are naturally unwilling to fall behind, and they have started to look at the freshmen who are pleasing to the eye.

Yu Jinli's main purpose here is to look at the freshman who is said to have A + mental strength and extraordinary talent, but there are freshmen everywhere, and it is not easy to find someone, let alone not Know when the other party will report, or if they have finished reporting.

"Little chestnut, what are you looking for?" After Meteor Field returned a freshman, it was found that Yu Jinli was still there, as if looking for something.

"I want to see if that freshman is coming to report." Yu Jinli replied honestly.

"Which freshman?" Meteor asked, puzzled.

"It's the one A + said."

"Don't you come and ask Asun?" Meteor Ye said with a smile. He just saw that He Linsheng had also sent a freshman back, and he hurried people to him. Asked Asun, what you said is not yet Has the freshman who has been passed on to the school already reported? "

"It shouldn't have happened yet. I haven't heard much about him. If he comes, it must have been spread." He Linsheng thought for a while and said.

"The freshman report has a whole day. If it hasn't come, it's unclear exactly when it will come, little chestnuts, we might as well wait to see it in the afternoon." Meteor Ye said to Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli just wanted to say something, but suddenly there was a screaming **** in front of her. It wasn't the scream of fear, it was more of a shock than she couldn't help screaming.

The scream immediately attracted a lot of attention, including Yu Jinli, Meteor and He Linsheng.

The three looked in the direction of the scream and saw a sophomore sophomore who was enrolling freshman freshmen with an excited expression on her face, and stood tall in front of her. The skinny boys are stylishly dressed and have good body proportions. From the back, I think this should be a handsome guy.

The girl screamed just now because the man grew handsome.

For boys who grow handsome, girls are usually more idiots, and boys are less interested.

After watching for a while, Meteor Ye and He Linsheng took their eyes back, but found that Yu Jinli's eyes were still on the boy's body, and the alarm bell suddenly became a masterpiece, saying, "Little chestnut, since the freshman has not yet come to report, Then let's go back and talk when he comes. "

However, Yu Jinli did not rarely return to Hoshino, and she still stared at the boy, as if she wanted to pierce someone.

"Little chestnut?" Meteor Ye called again.

If this scene is seen by the instructor, the instructor's vinegar jar will definitely be overturned, and it will be them who are unlucky.

"I think the boy's back is a bit familiar." Yu Jinli frowned slightly, a little bit distressed

Said.

He thought hard, but for a while he couldn't remember where he had met.

"The backs of many boys are quite alike." He Linsheng also said.

Because the sophomore scream of her sophomore sophomore attracted many people to watch and watch, soon Yu Jinli's sight was blocked.

I ca n't see the back of the boy, and I ca n't remember where I have seen it again. Yu Jinli simply did n't want to, and was about to turn around and go back with Meteor. After that, the freshman turned around after completing the admissions procedures Get out.

Although there were many people in front of him, Yu Jinli still saw a small half of the boy's face, his eyes widened slightly, moved his body a bit, saw a more complete face of the boy, and finally confirmed the identity of the boy.

"Long Jing." Yu Jinli shouted cheerfully at the boy.

Long Jing was originally surrounded by the crowd, and his emotions became gradually impatient. He suddenly heard a familiar voice, and even called his name accurately, and looked around suddenly.

"Long Jing, here." Yu Jinli waved hard at Long Jing behind the crowd.

However, his voice immediately attracted more people, and those who had been around Long Jing immediately gathered around Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli is now a big celebrity in the Federation, and her popularity is not lost to the popular little fresh meat in the entertainment industry.

The sophomore, junior and senior students of the First Military Academy have been with the school for two years, and they are more accustomed to his appearance, so they are calm when they see him.

But the new students are not the same. They have only seen Yu Jinli's photos on the Star Network before, or some videos in his live broadcast room, but where is the shock and directness of seeing real people.

So now when I see my idol male god, I stand not far away from him, naturally I don't want to let go of the opportunity to have close contact with the idol male god, and they all come together. The main thing is that in addition to the gathered Girls, there are actually many boys.

"Large, Koi is big, you are Jin Jian, right? Oh ... I was so lucky to see a living Koi big, so lucky!" A girl failed to control her emotions and yelled in a loud voice. Come out.

Fortunately, most of them are fans who are unable to control their emotions like her and are excited. Otherwise, this voice must be very abrupt.

"I didn't expect to see a big koi on the first day of school, big, I was admitted to the First Military Academy for you, I really like you very much!" Another beautiful girl even boldly confessed, Attracted a burst of coquettishness around.

"Little chestnut, I am the cp fan of you and the male god. I wish you and the male **** are white-headed and old. They have been together for a hundred years. I did not expect that I would have the day to say my blessing to the small chestnut. "

"Yu Jinli, your battle is really exciting. As a card maker, you are no less inferior to the ability. I wonder if I have a chance to play against you?" A tall, The muscular boy said shyly.

His expression and his figure almost formed a cute contrast, making everyone around couldn't help smiling.

"Thank you for your love, if you have the chance, you can." Yu Jinli smiled back to everyone's words.

After getting Yu Jinli's reply, the emotions of the people around him were obviously more excited, and those who pushed and shoved wanted to get closer to Yu Jinli.

When Meteor Yelin and He Linsheng leaned around, they immediately stopped in front of Yu Jinli, to avoid the fans in front of them being too excited to hurt Yu Jinli.

The original excited fan, for some reason, suddenly moved a few steps to each side, leaving a path enough for one person to pass in the middle, and then on the other side, Long Jing walked over expressionlessly.

Long Jing is very handsome and handsome, which is the kind of handsome girls would like, but there will always be few other expressions on his face. The whole person exudes a cold temperament, which makes it difficult to access.

But he was incapable of being attracted.

Long Jing came directly in front of Yu Jinli through the middle road and shouted respectfully, "Little Master.,

Meteor Wild & He Linsheng: ...

Onlookers ...

What kind of situation is this? The genius student who has become a freshman male **** before entering school is called Yu Jinli Little Master? Do these two people know each other?

Not to mention that the people around him looked aggressive, even Meteor and He Linsheng were aggressive, especially He Linsheng.

He is a gossip little prince. When there is only a non-existent gossip, there is nothing he does not know, but now he really doesn't know it.

"It really is you. I didn't expect you to come to the First Military Academy. Why haven't you heard of it before?" Yu Jinli saw Long Jing come over, and a brighter smile appeared on her face. She patted Long Jing's shoulder, really Looks quite like an elder.

"Back to Uncle Xiao, I forgot it before." Long Jing still shouted respectfully.

Although he had met this little uncle before, it was not the first time that he had known him.

Since his memory, the two fathers have been thinking about a little uncle they have never seen before.

Although he had never seen the legendary uncle at that time, he had been able to hear about him from the dialogue between the two fathers, and knew that both fathers had a special love for the uncle

Under the influence of Long Suyi and Yu Yu, although Long Jing had not seen Yu Jinli, he also planted in his small heart the idea of ​​pampering the uncle and not letting the uncle be bullied.

After really seeing Yu Jinli, Long Jing 's thoughts and concepts have deepened, because the little uncle really needs everyone 's protection and affection, and he understands why the two fathers missed the uncle so long Because even he couldn't help but want to protect the little master.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 468: Long family

Long Jing and Yu Jinli met for the first time on the fairy planet. Although Long Jing's face didn't show any expression, his inner activity was actually very rich, and it was precisely because of this rich inner activity that he forgot about it for a while. Uncle Xiao also went to the First Military Academy, and forgot to inform the Uncle Xiao that he would be admitted to the First Military Academy.

"It doesn't matter, you are now a student of the First Military Academy. We are alumni. There are many opportunities to meet in the future. Please come to me if you need any help." Yu Jinli said with a smile.

"Okay, Master." Long Jing responded nicely.

Long Jing and Yu Jinli, one is a new and cool male god, and the other is a fine-looking and cute male god. They are standing together, don't be too seductive!

Moreover, the talents of the two in the business card are very talented. In addition, just after hearing Long Jing's title to Yu Jinli, everyone could not help but make up hundreds of thousands of words, and was very curious about who Master Yu Jinli was. , I was able to teach two such excellent card makers, I wonder if they have the opportunity to enter?

"Xiao Lizi, do you know him? He is the genius who has reached A + in his freshman mentality." He Linsheng whispered Yu Jinli's sleeve.

Yu Jinli then remembered that there were Meteor and He Linsheng around, and hurriedly introduced them: "This is my brother's child, Long Jing, these two are my classmates, Meteor and He Linsheng."

"Hello you." Long Jing nodded slightly at the two, saying hello.

Meteor and He Linsheng are not unhappy about this, but they are very interested in Yu Jinli's so-called brothers and nephews. Such ancient titles have long since disappeared in the interstellar era. Is it that the small chestnuts are from an ancient age? Hermit school?

In the interstellar era, many schools or families with a great heritage have chosen to hide from the world. They do not participate in current affairs or military affairs, and only care about the inheritance of families or schools.

Although the children of these large families do not participate in politics or the army, their status is not lower than some large families. After all, these families with heritage and heritage, the children they teach are often elites in various industries.

The children of these families or sects will also be born for training, but generally few people will know their identity unless they take the initiative to be frank.

Is Little Chestnut one of them?

If it is, then many things can be reasonably explained. For example, Yu Jinli's card-making talent, only a school or family with a large heritage can cultivate such excellent disciples, plus Long Jing's talent. To make them more convinced of this.

However, at this time, Meteor Yeo forgot that Yu Jinli's business card was learned when she first entered school two years ago. It would not have been this before. If it is really a hermit, it would not be possible to start so late. Learn business card.

But at this moment when the brain fills up, some details have been forgotten subconsciously.

However, in a way, the meteor field is still the truth, although it is a bit deviation from the facts.

Although Yu Jinli is not a disciple of the hidden world, he is a member of the hidden world fairy planet, but he has disappeared for a long time, but he has not been able to see the birth of the fairy planet from the beginning, but because he is a dragon The young apprentice is Xiao Yu's young master. No one can shake his identity and status.

The fairy planet is also one of the hidden forces, and it is also the most mysterious force, which is countless

The power that the family patriarch wants to find.

Unfortunately, no one has been able to find this force for thousands of years, and even some people have begun to suspect that the word passed down from their ancestors by word of mouth has become untrue. In fact, there is no such force at all. After all, The news passed down was unbelievable.

The other students in class F also came back one after another, and saw a lot of people around Yu Jinli. They immediately squeezed in, and saw that Yu Jinli was safe and sound.

"Let's go back to the classroom and talk." Meteor Ye saw more and more people watching, and said to Yu Jinli and Long Jing.

Since Long Jing is Yu Jinli's teacher and nephew, it is also the people in their circle, not outsiders, and it is not a problem to follow them to the classroom.

After returning to the classroom, Yu Jinli introduced Long Jing to everyone. Class F students knew that the freshman of this class turned out to be the teacher and nephew of their class Yu Jinli. This fate, this qualification

"Little chestnut, does your master still accept apprentices? Or do you accept apprentices? See if I can do it,

Go to college, eat, drink and sleep. "Meteor Ye hurriedly recommended himself.

Xiaolizi's division is really high-quality, and the card makers who come out are very powerful. If they can also enter, will their achievements be very high in the future?

Others suddenly heard the meaning of the words of the Meteor, and immediately scrambled to rush to Yu Jinli in front of him to recommend himself.

In fact, everyone just followed the noisy, happy, and did not really want to enter Yu Jinli's door, not to mention, they are now under the guidance of Yu Jinli, it is no worse than being his apprentice. .

Class F students have long treated Yu Jinli as a teacher. After all, Yu Jinli's grades are much better than them, and they are now able to make B-level energy cards, as long as he has passed the B-level card. The teacher's certification assessment is fully qualified to recruit assistants and students.

By that time, Yu Jinli was really a teacher and a master.

Long Jing followed Yu Jinli and met classmates in class F. At first, he was not interested in these people, but watching the uncle and their loving interaction, they felt that the relationship between them was very good, and his heart was touched. .

Long Jing has lived on the fairy planet since he was a child, and is the only human on the fairy planet. Although his two fathers are the leaders of the fairy planet, other fairy spirits were not so enthusiastic about him, and they developed him. I have a cool personality since I was a child, I do n't like to communicate with people, and I do n't interact with others like my uncle and F classmates.

"Since you are our schoolboy now, if you encounter any trouble or need help in the future, don't hesitate to open your mouth." Brother Gao Ziqi embraced Long Jing's shoulder and said with a smile.

"Long Jing, I heard that you will make Elemental Energy Cards last year, is this true?" Yang Zhehao still couldn't hold back after all, and asked.

Dragon Attractions nodded, be regarded as the other party's words.

"You and Xiao Lizi are indeed uncles and nephews. The talents on the business card are so high, they just don't give other people a chance to live." Gao Ziqi said exaggeratedly.

Whether it was before or when the wood was scrapped, or now, they didn't have much envy and envy towards others.

Previously, their talent in business cards was low because their potential was small. This is a fact that cannot be changed. If envy and jealousy can change this fact, then they will definitely work hard to envy others.

But just because envy and jealousy can't change this potential and fact, then what good can envy and jealousy other people bring to themselves besides blocking themselves?

If not, why bother envying others?

Now, it 's because they do n't have to be envious of others. After all, their abilities are already outstanding among their peers, and there are excellent mentors like Yu Jinli. They are better than most people. Fortunately, it is even more unnecessary to envy others.

"I am very curious, who is your master, Xiao Lizi? Can you tell us?" He Linsheng asked curiously.

To be able to teach card makers like Yu Jinli and Long Jing, his master must be very powerful, and Xiao Lizi's brother must also be a card maker, but I do n't know who it is?

"My master's name is Long Suyu. He doesn't show up in front of everyone, so everyone should not know him." Yu Jinli said truthfully.

Everyone heard the words, and sure enough, they have never heard of the name Long Suyu, but the last name of the dragon ...

"Long? It's a special last name. I remember the only s-class cardmaker in history seems to be Long Sizi?" Du Jingxuan thought for a while.

Everyone is familiar with Long Sizi. After all, as long as he has attended school, he has basically learned texts and knowledge about him.

"In this case, maybe the master of Little Lizi is the descendant of Long Sizi, no wonder the business cards of Little Lizi and Long Jing are so powerful." He Linsheng said with emotion.

Yu Jinli did not respond to He Linsheng's words. After all, they couldn't tell everyone that the Long Sizi in history was actually Long Suyi himself. It is estimated that no one would believe it.

"Long Suyi, Long Jing, you are all named Long Hey, are you Longjing and Long Suyi also the same family?" Ge Tian asked suddenly.

"It's my home." Yu Jinli replied with a smile. He didn't tell everyone in detail about the relationship between Long Jing and Long Suyi. After all, this will involve more problems. Master and brother are fairies and identities It is more sensitive in itself, and less talk to outsiders.

This is because class F students are not outsiders, so he will say more, otherwise, if other people ask such questions, he will not even mention a word.

Long Jing stayed in class F for a while, then went to find his freshman dormitory.

After the freshman report ends, the new semester officially begins.

Jiang Mokun was named Lieutenant General for defeating the American Empire and invading the army to protect the Commonwealth. The commendation ceremony and the promotion ceremony were held on the same day.

Tang Qixu and government diplomats signed a peace agreement with the US Empire, and received a large amount of compensation from the US Empire. After returning to the Federation, they were warmly welcomed by the masses.

After the return of Tang Qixu, the military department began to plan a commendation conference to commend and reward the soldiers who performed well in the war. The rank upgrade ceremony will also be held on the same day, and will be broadcast live across the country.

After the news was released, it was cheered and expected by the masses.

Originally, Yuan Qizhang and some senior officials of the government were not planning to hold a commendation meeting so early. They could drag on. It would be better to wait for a new marshal candidate to be held together.

As long as the conference is not held one day, Jiang Mofei is not yet a formal Lieutenant General, and his power is still at the rank of Major General.

However, Yuan Qizhang apparently did not expect that the Ministry of Military would announce this news directly, and when they knew it, they would still get the news from the Ministry of Military Affairs official blog. It was too late to stop it.

When Yuan Qizhang and senior government officials learned of the news, they were almost bombed.

"These soldiers simply don't take us seriously. They didn't even discuss such important matters with us and made their own decisions. Are they ready to demonstrate to us?" The finance minister said angrily.

If the military department did this before, the government would not control it at all. After all, this is the military 's own business. It does n't need to report to the government for any personnel promotion and conferences. It is an equal organization, and there is no such thing as a government above the military.

However, this is a special time, and high-level government officials themselves are afraid of the popularity of the military. Now when they see such meetings and rank upgrade ceremonies being held privately by the military, they will inevitably think more.

People who play politics think more of themselves than others. In this case, they think more.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 469: Government's plan

The Minister of Education frowned, and said with some concern: "You said that they would not tell us or invite us to hold the General Assembly and the rank upgrade ceremony. The selection of the Marshal will be decided directly without notifying us. ? "

In fact, they did n't know that they did n't participate in the conference and the promotion ceremony. But the election of the Marshal must not give all the decision-making power to the military, otherwise their government would be even more dangerous.

Both President Yuan Qizhang and other ministers were silent and thoughtful.

"This is not possible. The election of the Marshal is a national matter. If they do not notify us, then their wolf ambition will be obvious." The director of the Public Security Department frowned and said heavily.

Among all government departments, there is some connection between the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Military Affairs. In particular, the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Military Affairs have the closest contact and have a good relationship.

All personnel of the Ministry of Defense are soldiers. Even the minister was a soldier before, and he has also stayed in the military. After all, the Ministry of Defense is about the security of the entire country and has the same purpose and responsibilities as the Ministry.

The relationship between the Ministry of Public Security is second, so when the ministers of the government are attacking the military, the minister of defense has been silent and listening quietly to others.

In his opinion, the military did not have what they thought was the ambition. Since the establishment of the federation, the military has been dedicated to protecting the federation, protecting the people, and doing their utmost, but now it is being suspected because of too high credit Hexie, if this is to let the military know, how cold is it to know.

This is probably the ancient times when the emperor sent generals to lead wars. After winning the war, he was jealous of these generals. He tried his best to sever their military power. Worrying that they were doing the same thing.

The Minister of Defense wanted to speak for the people in the military, but others said lightly and said that he would not be heard by anyone, but he would be jealous.

Alas ... they are all federals, they are all for the development of the federation, and the two forces that should get along well, why do they end up like enemies?

After the Confederacy has ended, does the Union have to face internal problems?

How the government discussed in the end is unknown, but the next day, the military department welcomed several important government officials headed by President Yuan Qizhang. Its name is to console front-line fighters, but it was actually a probe. Let's take a look at the Military Department's views on the new Marshal candidate.

As a logistics marshal, Tang Qixu is also a representative who has contacted the government. This time, government officials came naturally to him.

If other government personnel came, then one or two subordinates would be welcome. However, because the President has come in person this time, in order to show respect, Tang Qixu also personally received and accompanied him throughout the process.

Tang Qixu led the president to go to the First Army, Second Army and Third Army to condolences,

Finally, he went to Jiang Mosheng's newly formed and beasted legion of condolence.

"I heard that this legion of beasts was established by Jiang Mosheng and made great contributions in the front-line war. The US empire was able to withdraw troops and demand peace. It is also their credit. It is really awesome. "Yuan Qizhang said with a smile, looking like an amiable leader

Generations are average, but the words spoken are very ambiguous.

Yuan Qizhang's surrender of the American Empire and all the credit for reconciliation are on the body of the beast. If such words are heard by a relatively small-minded person, it is bound to be dissatisfied and jealous of the beast and legion, It will also cause other legions and **** beast legions to spin off, which is not a good thing for the military.

Moreover, even if everyone would not be separated by the president 's careful consideration, the president did not even praise the old legions such as the First Legion, the Second Legion, and the Third Legion, but praised the Divine Beast Legion only, It also makes others feel uncomfortable and unconvinced.

In short, the president is just trying to find a block for Jiang Mosheng.

Tang Qixu's mouth could not help but evoke a sarcastic smile, but soon returned to a normal smile, and said with a smile: "Yes, it is only a year since it was established, it is really good."

"It's been only a year since I made such a great feat. You can reward them well, and Jiang Mosheng. I heard that he has been promoted to lieutenant, right? He has protected the federal masses time and time again. It is the right reward, otherwise isn't it to chill the generals? Marshal Tang, are you right? "Yuan Qizhang looked at Tang Qixu with a smile, waiting for the other party's answer.

"Of course, the military will give praises and rewards to commendable soldiers, but this time to go to the front line, the resources of the military are almost exhausted. President Yuan, do you want to subsidize the military? Tang Qixu still had a smile on his face, neither humble nor arrogant, very cleverly shifted the topic, and took the initiative in his own hands.

Yuan Qizhang heard the words, his expression almost couldn't be maintained.

"Marshal Tang, this time fighting the American Empire, the logistics department also sent a lot of supplies, and now the reserves are not enough, I'm afraid ..."

Before the minister of the government's logistics department said it, he was interrupted by Tang Qixu with a smile, saying, "Isn't the US empire much compensated this time, and we don't use too much. Energy cards, weapons, and mecha belong to the military.

The rest is given to your government. After all, the military department has to fight on the front line. Weapons and equipment are not good. If the soldiers lose their lives, they will not be able to protect the federal people. Minister Liu, do you mean? "Tang Qixu continued to smile.

Minister Liu is just the head of the logistics department.

No matter what the other party said or done, Tang Qixu had a smile on his face. The so-called "reach out and not smile at people". Since the other party wanted to stir up the relationship within the military, he wouldn't be polite, let alone these compensations. It should belong to the military.

Yuan Qizhang and several government officials who followed him heard that they were almost yelled at by anger. Fortunately, they remembered the purpose of their coming here, but they put up with it.

As a result, the provocation did not succeed, but it also lost a lot of supplies. If it had been given before, it would have been given. After all, as Tang Qixu said, the military must fight on the front line. These are necessary.

But now the situation is special and there is no battle on the front line. In case these are given to the military department, the military department will use these to point the gun at them.

I have to say that these people of the government really think too much. If Tang Qixu knew these ideas, they would definitely send them five words: victim paranoia.

Government officials walked around with Tang Qixu, talked about many insignificant topics, and finally talked about the business.

"Yu Hongrui is treasonous. This is also something we didn't expect. We are also deeply saddened, but the military must not be without a marshal for a day. Marshal Tang and Marshal are taking care of every day.

It's time to promote another Marshal to help you share the burden. "Yuan Qizhang said with emotion.

Tang Qixu was like a mirror in his heart and confirmed the purpose of these people coming today.

In fact, they are not ignorant of government officials' fear of their military headquarters, they just pretend not to know.

They are all soldiers. They are relatively upright in character. They don't like things that are twisting and twisting. What they don't like is dealing with the government and political personnel. One word can give you ten twists and turns.

Therefore, every time I heard that a government official was coming to the military, other people avoided the plague, and Tang Qixu was able to cope with such a scene.

In fact, all these worries of government personnel are unfounded. The straightforward and disliked personality of the Israeli soldiers allows them to annex the government, and then replaces the government to engage in various political affairs.

Forget it, just go around them, and just use their IQ and ability to do those jobs that are completely incompetent for government personnel.

Therefore, in order for them to continue their free and unrestrained life, they prefer the military environment.

For every country to develop, the military and government are indispensable, and the personality of soldiers and politicians is also very clear. It does not mean that embezzlement of each other can replace the other.

The political staff relied on their heads and pens, so that a group of veterans who carried guns to fight picked up the pens, maybe they were broken before they wrote, which is simply embarrassing them.

And let a group of politicians who have not even been on the battlefield, respected, and fragile, and frail, enter the battlefield, then it is better to give up the country directly to the enemy.

Therefore, each force has its own role and cannot be replaced so easily, and the military has never thought of replacing the government.

Of course, if government personnel are too corrupt, the military will not sit idly by.

"President Yuan said, but the job of the Marshal is very important, and it still needs to be selected slowly. Marshal Jiang and I and the generals are also screening suitable candidates." Tang Qixu said with a smile.

He was right about this sentence. During this time, in addition to organizing the military headquarters and condolences to the soldiers, he also secretly selected suitable candidates who were qualified for the position of marshal.

"I have a good suggestion. I wonder if Marshal Tang is willing to listen?" Yuan Qizhang asked with a smile.

"I would like to hear the details." Tang Qixu responded.

"Now the military department and the government are in charge of the military and politics of the federation, but a country is not the only one. The economy is also very important. In the past, the military department and the government would have rebellion in order to avoid people from having great power and rich capital. Mind, therefore, the military and key family members of important government personnel are not allowed to engage in business. In fact, the economy is also the foundation of a country. If the economy cannot develop, then the country cannot support it whether it is developing or fighting. After all, supplies are a sum of money. Great expense. "Yuan Qizhang wrote a long article for his ultimate purpose.

Tang Qixu did not interrupt him, but continued to listen patiently, and was thinking seriously in his mind, trying to hear what Yuan Qizhang wanted to express.

When Yuan Qizhang saw Tang Qixu listening, he continued: "Like the war, if there is not a large amount of compensation from the US Empire, then whether it is the government or the military, it is only a long time before it is possible to make this happen. The losses are made up. If war occurs again during this period, it is likely that the supplies will not be able to keep up, and

As a result, the frontline soldiers could not fight normally, even lost their lives and lost federal territory. "

"President Yuan makes a lot of sense. From President Yuan's point of view, what is the relationship between this economy and the Marshal, do I have to make my Tang and Jiang family vigorously develop business? Or does President Yuan have good economic opportunities?" Asked.

"Of course not. The rules set by the ancestors are unbreakable, but they can be changed. We all have important positions in our respective fields. Naturally, we can no longer develop the economy. But now there is a good opportunity. The position of marshal is not Is there a vacant one, my suggestion is to auction this Marshal's post.

Yuan Qizhang hasn't finished speaking yet. At this point, Tang Qixu can't help but interrupt him, saying, "How can this be? The job of the Marshal is related to the security of the military and the Federation. How can it be so childish?"

Tang Qixu originally thought that Yuan Qizhang would think of any good method. The result turned out to be this way. He was immediately annoyed, but it was not easy to show directly, but his expression was not as friendly as before.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 470: Marshal's advice

When Yuan Qizhang saw this, he was neither angry nor anxious, but continued to say, "Marshal Tang should not be angry first, and don't rush to deny it. Listen to me. After that, if Marshal Tang still feels uncomfortable, then Just listen to it. "

Tang Qixu calmed down and continued to listen, preparing to see what else Qi Qizhang could say.

"I mean this marshal only names the military, but has no real power. All real power is in the hands of you and Marshal Jiang. You also know that although the merchant has money in the Federation, he has no power. They are named a marshal, which allows them to enjoy a little power, but they can provide a large amount of funds to the military. If it is time to fight, they can also provide sufficient funds to the military, so the military does not have to worry It 's a matter of supplies, is n't it a double-minded situation? "Yuan Qizhang finished all he wanted to say, and then watched Tang Qixu 's response.

Tang Qixu did not react as strongly as before, but frowned slightly, it seemed that he was really thinking about it.

I have to say that the suggestion made by Yuan Qizhang is really exciting.

The military department provides power to this businessman, and this businessman acts as a listed marshal and backs up the military department's economy. In this case, if they encounter a war situation, they do not need to look at the face of government personnel and apply for funds and materials from the government. , They can be self-sufficient and sound really good.

However, despite this being said, the marshal's personnel still have to choose carefully, or else they accidentally select a shit-sucking essence, then the military will have no peace.

"Thanks to Marshal for his suggestions. I will discuss with Marshal Jiang and other generals on suitable candidates." Tang Qixu said.

"If you really accept this suggestion, I would have an excellent candidate. The current owner of the Jian family is Jian Kangtai. Although the Jian family is a second-class family, it has many industries and is our richest man in the Federation. His sons are each a dragon and a phoenix, and their respective industries have developed very well. They are a very suitable candidate. "Yuan Qizhang suggested, and this is the main purpose of his visit to the military.

There are only four first-class families in the Commonwealth, the family of the three marshals of the military and the family of the president of the government, and now it has become three. After all, because of Yu Hongrui, the entire Yu family fell down, naturally. No longer a first-class family, not even a third-class family.

Although the Jian family is a second-class family, in fact, it is just because the children of the family have no power and do not serve in the army or politics, so they are always under pressure, but they have a high status in the business community.

If this time he can promote Jane Kangtai to marshal position, then when the presidential election is held, Jane Kangtai will certainly vote for himself and stand on his side to support himself, then the possibility of himself continuing to succeed as president Bigger.

Although the Yuan family is now a first-class family, it is different from the Tang family and the Jiang family. The Tang family and the Jiang family can always be first-class families because Tang Qixu and Jiang Zhentao are marshals. After all, as long as it is not a big mistake For treason such as Yu Hongrui, then the Marshal's post will not be cut off, and their family will naturally not fall out of the first-class family.

However, the Yuan family is different. Once Yuan Qizhang ousts the presidency, the Yuan family will immediately become a second-class family, be cast off from the top society, and it will be even more difficult to enter that circle.

Therefore, Yuan Qizhang had to plan for himself and the Yuan family.

"Thank you for your advice. I will talk to Marshal Jiang about this matter. When the Marshal's candidate is finalized, President Yuan will also need to personally preside over the Marshal's ascension ceremony." Tang Qixu said with a few pounds, without answering, nor refusing .

Yuan Qizhang also knew that it was impossible for Tang Qixu to make a decision on his own. He did not continue to mention it, but instead inquired about other military affairs at will, and then took people away.

After Yuan Qizhang left with government personnel, Tang Qixu went to Jiang Zhentao and repeated the suggestions that Yuan Qizhang told him.

"Although this president's mind is not pure, he has to say that his proposal is quite reasonable. When we fought against the US Empire this time, when we went to the government to apply for supplies and funds, they evaded and obstructed everything, and how much was delayed. It was only after the time was applied, and thankfully they knew their urine, so they applied in advance, otherwise this battle would not be so easy to win. "Tang Qixu said, thinking of this, I still feel very angry.

Although the government and the military have always had some small contradictions, in the face of national interests, everyone should be united to the outside world. However, the government took the opportunity to target the military.

However, if their military departments can control their own supplies and funds, they will not have to look at the government's face anymore if they fight in the future, and they can be self-sufficient.

Of course, they will not be cheaper for the government because of that, they will certainly beg for the part of the government, but this will not delay the needs of the frontline soldiers.

After listening to Tang Qixu's words, Jiang Zhentao thought about it carefully and thought that this proposal was indeed good.

It is only that the military affairs are jointly decided by the three marshals. Suddenly, one marshal is on duty, and without real power, there will be no decision power. Then the burden of the military headquarters falls on both of them.

In case that the marshal who is on duty is a big-hearted, and is no longer satisfied with the job, but wants to exercise power, then it will definitely cause a lot of trouble again.

Therefore, these concerns must be considered in advance.

"If this marshal is only on duty, then only the two of us in the military affairs will not be able to do it. It is easy to be biased. In this way, when important military affairs need to be decided in the future, in addition to the two of us, the general will There will be the right to participate and the decision, so that there will be no individualism. "Jiang Zhentao told Tang Qixu his concerns and solutions.

Tang Qixu naturally has no objection to this.

So even if this proposal is accepted, it still needs to convene a military meeting to ask the opinions of other generals, especially the generals.

As it happens, the major matters discussed by Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu in the future will be decided jointly by the three marshals (the named marshals are just a form and have no right to decide), and this time it is their first time.

Tang Qixu quickly summoned all the generals together, and then held a military meeting together. At the meeting, Tang Qixu's suggestions to the third marshal, as well as the advantages and disadvantages, were told to everyone.

Most of the admirals agree, but there are also a few that are opposed.

For this small group of people, they also want to compete for the position of marshal.

Yu Hongrui's Marshal position is vacant, so the most likely to be added is to choose from the generals.

Although everyone's opportunities are not great, if you really want to choose from businessmen, then for these generals, there is really no chance at all.

"The Marshal's position is related to the military and the Commonwealth. It is a very important position. How can it be so easy for a businessman who doesn't understand anything?" A general said against it, and he was firmly opposed to it. .

"Marshal Jiang, Marshal Tang, everyone in the military has received many merits and honors, everyone step by step to where they are now. As a result, a Marshal suddenly drops into the air, and many people will definitely be dissatisfied." One admiral objected.

"Although the businessman doesn't understand anything and can't participate in any decision of the military, he has very strong funds, which is also a benefit for the military, as Marshal Tang said, at least there are In times of war, we do n't have to deal with the government for a little money, nor do we delay the battles of our frontline soldiers, so that they can focus on fighting without worrying, is n't it good?

Although there is one Marshal missing from the military headquarters, Marshal Jiang and Marshal Tang are here. Even if there is no third Marshal, they can also support the military headquarters. Not to mention, there are so many excellent general soldiers in our military headquarters. Joining a businessman is actually equivalent to joining the entire business community. With the business community as our strong backing, there is no loss to us. "The other admiral, who stood up, said, and analyzed the favorable aspects one by one.

Almost no one on both sides allows anyone, and anyone can tell their own reasons, but because it is a military meeting, there will naturally be opposition when they agree, and this is one of the reasons for holding the meeting.

"I have discussed with Marshal Jiang. In the future, major military affairs decisions will be decided by me, Marshal Jiang and all of you here. Marshal Jiang and I must have at least one of them agree. As long as more than half of you hold a consent vote, it is passed. "Tang Qixu said to everyone.

When the generals heard the words, they all showed a surprised expression. After all, the decision-making power for important affairs is very important, and the power in this respect is almost equivalent to the marshal.

Although they have not been promoted to the position of Marshal, they have participated in the same decision-making power as the Marshal. This is undoubtedly an expansion of the powers of the Admirals. Even the Admiral who has just been opposed does not expect such a good thing. .

For a moment, the meeting room became very quiet.

In the end, Tang Qixu broke the silence and said, "Now everyone will vote on the matter. Regarding the fact that the third marshal of the military is represented by a businessman, agree or disagree."

After Tang Qixu's words fell, the generals first looked at each other, and then looked at the two marshals Tang Qixu and Jiang Zhentao, who were sitting in the first place, waiting for them to make their first statements.

"I agree." Jiang Zhentao noticed everyone's eyes and said the first.

"I agree." Tang Qixu followed suit.

The generals subsequently voted one by one. A small part of the generals who had previously held objections changed their votes. The rest still held objections, but they belonged to the minority and had to obey the majority.

So, the matter ended with consent.

Although this matter passed the decision of the upper-level meeting of the military ministry, more careful selection of candidates is needed.

At the same time, Yuan Qizhang immediately left Jian Kangtai, the owner of the Jian family, after leaving the army.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 471: Marshal candidate

Before Kang Kangtai came to the Yuan family, he didn't know exactly why Yuan Qizhang was looking for him, and he had great doubts.

Although the Jian family enjoys a high status in the business world, it is because the children of the family have no political or military background.

Therefore, it is weaker than other second-class families in terms of power.

Jian Kangtai is an ambitious person. He always wanted the juniors in the family to enter the political and military circles and win a little bit of honor for the family.

It is a pity that the junior members of the Jian family did not fight with each other, and all of them in the business community were as good as each other. As a result, when they arrived in the political and military circles, they were miserable.

Probably because there is no solid backing for them to rely on, so let them not mix well in the political and military circles.

In fact, the political world is okay. With the status and wealth of Jane 's family, he can also mix a position that is not too important but not too low, but it is not the same in the military department. Those ranks are all earned by military skills. It is not something you can buy with money.

The Jane family has always wanted to get on the thighs of important government officials. Unfortunately, the ancestors stipulated that government personnel should not go too close to people in the business sector, so as not to be too ambitious and give birth to unintended thoughts. Winning the position of the Jian family in the business world, if they want to associate with it, they can only do it secretly.

However, in the past, the most important government officials that Jian Kangtai had made were ministers and the like. Some business matters could be facilitated. However, it was the first time that he was called by the president. It was inevitable that there was some tension and various speculations.

When Jian Kangtai heard from Yuan Qizhang about the election method of the Marshal's post, he couldn't believe his ears, and his face was shocked.

"President Yuan, you said ... really?" Jian Kangtai didn't know what words to use to describe his mood at the moment. It was probably as exciting as the pie in the sky.

Jian Kangtai originally only wanted his junior to have a more important position in the government or the military, so that his position in the second-class family can be further advanced. It is best to directly kill the opponent Shen family, but the result was not expected. Now the heavens have dropped the pie, and they have also hit their own heads.

Marshal, that is the position of Marshal of the military. Even if it is only a name, there is no real power. If they can really become, it will be of great benefit to their Jian family.

Not only did the Jian family suddenly become a first-class family, let alone the Shen family, then all second-class families would not dare to face their Jian family.

Moreover, with the position of Marshal, the Jane family can not only go further in the business world, but also directly enter the upper circle of wealthy circles. Since then, his Jane family has been one of the top people in the Federation.

Not to mention that only sufficient funds and materials were provided to the military during the war. Even if it usually requires some expenses, he is completely willing to do so. Their family is not much now, as long as there is more money, as long as the money can solve the problem, that is all It doesn't matter.

"I discussed with Marshal Tang today. Marshal Tang also seems to agree with this proposal. After all, the military department needs a lot of money for each battle. They need financial support. They should not reject this proposal. It is this marshal. The candidate may still need to be considered, after all, the business family is not the only one of your Jian family. "Yuan Qizhang said with a sense of bluntness, the tone is very flat, as if it is Jian family, not Jian family, it has nothing to do with him Look like.

When Jian Kangtai heard the words, he knew that Yuan Qizhang had certain requirements, and he was not afraid of Yuan Qizhang's request. After all, only the combination of interests is a truly stable relationship. As long as he can get the position of marshal, what does he require? Can promise.

"President Yuan, I know that it is also very important for you to speak in the military. If this election of Marshal is successful, I will succeed in the election. In the future, Jane 's family and President Yuan will be on the same line. I will not forget Yuan With the help of the president, if the president has any needs, my Jian family will be ashamed. "Jian Kangtai said quickly.

Yuan Qizhang saw that Jian Kangtai was so upset, and was very satisfied, so he continued with a smile: "In fact, I have recommended Jian with the Marshal Tang. After all, the Jians are all business elites and the richest people in the Federation. If you want to choose a marshal, Jian Jian is naturally the most suitable one. "

Jian Kangtai heard that he was overjoyed and felt that with the recommendation and support of the president, he was more likely to become a marshal. After all, the president is the supreme leader of the federation, and even the military will obey one or two, even if they The message that Jane 's family is the richest man in the Federation is a bit humorous, but it is definitely on the wealth list.

What's more, if he really becomes the federal marshal, then the family of the Jane family will surely be upgraded, and other business families will be left behind by them. By then, their Jane family will be the veritable federal richest man. Already.

"Thank you for your appreciation. If I really become the Marshal, I will certainly not forget the President 's help. Whatever the President needs, though, as long as it can help, I will not shirk." Said that the temptation of Marshal's position was too great for him, and it has been difficult for him to keep his calm mood.

"I just mention it casually. If the owner Jane really becomes the marshal then, naturally the owner Jane has the ability and is suitable for the position of marshal, then I also want to congratulate the owner Jane, but my tenure is coming soon Originally, I wanted to administer the federation with Jane 's owner and protect the federation. In the future, I 'm afraid ... it 's difficult to achieve. "Yuan Qizhang could n't help but sighed and said with great regret that it seemed that Jian Kangtai was already a federation. Marshal looks like it.

Jian Kangtai knew what the subtext in Yuan Qizhang's words meant when he heard it, but if he really became the marshal of the military, there must be credit for the president, and he and the president would stand in the same interest. Online, there is a president to cooperate with him, the two can also be regarded as a double-headed situation, after all, no matter in the military or political circles, having an ally is better than going alone and going further.

And if Yuan Qizhang is no longer the president, and it does more harm than good to him, then he naturally has to give his full support to him to continue to serve as federal president.

"The President is assured that you have done so much for the country and the people during your reign. The masses are watching, and they will definitely support the President's continued renewal. My Jian family will also fully support President Yuan." Hurriedly promised.

Yuan Qizhang and Jian Kangtai had a very pleasant talk here, and they reached an agreement, as if the matter had already been settled.

On the other side, after Jiang Zhentao returned home from the military, he also told Jiang Mosheng and Qiao Yinlan about this and wanted to hear their opinions.

"Enable merchants to be Marshals? You are really bold." Qiao Zhilan said with a little surprise, "Will the military generals agree?"

After all, after the Marshal is dismissed or retired, he is usually succeeded by his favorite general heir. Yu Hongrui was dismissed for treason, and his group was affected more or less. Even if he chooses another Marshal, Will not consider the general over there, then there are more candidates available for the Marshal's post, so that those people will agree to give up such a good opportunity?

"All agreed. In the future, major decisions of the military will be decided through discussions between the marshal and the general." Jiang Zhentao said.

After all, compared to so many people vying for the position of a marshal, I don't know if I can be promoted. Naturally, they have greater power to participate in major military decision-making. Everyone is not a fool. Naturally, they know how to choose to be to themselves. More favorable.

"If people in the business world are to be marshals, I think Liujia is a good choice."

Jiang Mosheng proposed.

"Liujia? You mean the one from the Meteor Group?" Jiang Zhentao doesn't know much about the business world, but some well-known enterprise groups still know it. After all, the popularity of these enterprise groups is very high.

"Well, the Liu family is also a second-class family. It is not low in status. It has a higher status in the business community and is well-known. The main thing is that the Liu family owner is very good. He does charity every year. It's rare for Sheng to say so much at once, and it's even rarer to say good things for one person

The mainstream negotiator of the current Liu family is indeed a rare philanthropist, and it is not the kind of charity or donation that must be reported to reporters.

He once funded many students to complete university studies, provided many positions to the unemployed, and after the outbreak of the war with the US Empire, he directly donated a lot of money and supplies to soldiers on the front lines. do.

In this way, the Liu family is really good.

"You can't fully understand the true character and situation of those people when discussing here. A lot of information is also reported by the outside world, not necessarily their true information." Qiao Zhilan reminded the father and son beside him. Road.

Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng heard that, but did not refute, because it is true.

"I want to say that you simply gather all the suitable candidates together, and then let the little chestnuts secretly observe their luck, find a rich and lucky person to be the marshal, maybe they can give the army The ministry brings some good luck, "Qiao Zhilan suggested with a smile.

Now they all know Yu Jinli 's true identity, and they know that he is a transit koi. They can see through a person 's fortune, and can roughly see whether the person is genuine or hypocritical. In those years, little chestnut did not rely on this. Did they fancy their family and their eldest son, which saved the life of the eldest son and husband.

Therefore, it is better to let little chestnuts take a look and collect the information more directly and truly.

After listening to Qiao Yunlan's suggestion, Jiang Zhentao patted his head and said, "Yeah, how can I forget the ability of little chestnuts. As long as the little chestnuts look at them, they are true and false, and they can tell at a glance. It should be easy to use. "

Therefore, Yu Jinli was inexplicably confiscated by Jiang Zhentao.

Just as the youngest son of the Jiang family, Xiao Xixi, is about to be one year old, Jiang Zhentao decided to hold a banquet in the name of his one-year birthday banquet, inviting people from all major families to come.

In this way, the purpose is not so obvious, and by the way, you can look at the heads and children of these families, who can be hired, and who is unavailable.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 472: Xiaoxixi's birthday

The Jiang family rarely holds banquets, which makes many people who want to stagnate or want to have a good relationship with the Jiang family.

This time I heard that the Jiang family is going to hold a birthday party for their youngest son. People from all major families and various forces who want to sacrifice the Jiang family have begun to act. They have tried to obtain invitations to enter the Jiang family by various means, especially The Jiang family 's father and son frustrated the American Empire, not only protecting the Federation, but also receiving a large amount of compensation from the American Empire. They are simply the heroes of the Federation.

The status of the Jiang family is as high as Japan, China, and naturally more and more people want to be close to the knot.

However, the Jiang family has always been low-key. Even if they hold a birthday party for their youngest son, they do not plan to invite too many people to the scene. Most of them are comrades in the military, some celebrities in the business sector, and big names in politics. The kind of dead.

And this also makes more people burst their heads and want invitations. Imagine that with so many big men, just being able to catch one can make them struggle less for decades. Such a good shortcut, of course. Many people want to go.

However, Jiang's door is not so easy to enter, and invitations are not so easy to get.

On the list of invited business celebrities, Jiang Zhentao was a little tangled, because he had less dealings with business people, so he didn't know which ones were really rich and of good character, so he had to delegate this task. The eldest son will handle it. After all, the eldest son is young and always knows more than him.

But in fact, Jiang Mosheng doesn't know much, maybe even less, than Jiang Zhentao.

After all, Jiang Mosheng is the kind of person who doesn't like to watch gossip or care about incidents other than the military headquarters. Of course, now it is necessary to add incidents other than Yu Jinli and the military headquarters.

In the end, Qiao Zhilan prepared an invitation list, which included Jian Kangtai recommended by the president and Liu Yiqin recommended by his son.

After the invitation letter from the Jiang family was sent out, those who did not receive the invitation letter did everything they could to get an invitation letter, or to enter the Jiang family with the person with the invitation letter. After all, a banquet like this is Can bring family members.

Although Jiang Zhentao wanted to see the performance of celebrities and find suitable candidates to be marshals through this banquet, after all, it was his own little son's birthday banquet. Naturally, the younger son was the main one.

One week before the start of the birthday party, Jiang's family had been busy preparing.

Because the Jiang family rarely holds banquets, many banquets do not have anything to use, and can only be purchased now.

"Mom, we don't have enough ingredients. Wait until the birthday party requires a lot of ingredients, and then buy some ingredients?" Yu Jinli said to Qiao Zhilan.

He has also participated in other people 's birthday banquets on earth in previous lives. He also knows a little about the birthday banquet process, but he does n't know what the banquet process is on the side of the planet.

"Do you want to eat at the banquet?" Qiao Zhilan asked.

In the past, when they went to a banquet, at most other people's banquets were put some fruits and drinks, but they didn't see them cooking. Of course, it might also be that their chefs would not do it. After all, those people Not as lucky as them, there is a daughter-in-law who is so skilled at cooking.

However, there are still a lot of guests to be banqueted this time. If it is time to make enough food for them, wouldn't it be to exhaust the little chestnuts, she can't bear it.

"Well, make some desserts and drinks for guests to pick up." Yu Jinli said according to the specifications of the birthday banquet of previous lives, and because it was Xiaoxixi's birthday banquet, he also decided to make a big cake for Xiaoxixi. celebrate.

People in this world probably haven't eaten cake, and they will be pleasantly surprised.

Hmm ... there are quite a lot of things to make a cake, and there are no ready-made tools here. He will draw some tools to make a birthday cake in a while, and let people make it quickly, otherwise the birthday may be too late.

Thinking of this, Yu Jinli suddenly felt that there were quite a lot of things to be done.

Yu Jinli made a list of some of the ingredients needed for Qiao Yinlan, so that the buyers would buy them back, and then drew some drawings of tools to make people hurry up.

The time came to Xiao Xixi's birthday banquet without knowing it. It happened to be the weekend too. The first military academy was closed and Yu Jinli returned to prepare in advance.

He must give Xiaoxixi a grand and unforgettable birthday banquet.

Class F students, as Yu Jinli's best friend in the world, were also invited, and came to the Jiang family early in the morning to prepare to help with the birthday dinner at night.

Qiao Zhilan saw the classmates in class F, smiled very kindly, warmly welcomed people in, and brought out snacks to entertain them.

For classmates in class F, Qiao Zhilan heard many mentions of Yu Jinli. Although he didn't meet many times, his impression on them was very good, just like the mother treats her child's good friend

Meteor and others were somewhat flattered by Qiao Zhilan's enthusiasm, and said hurriedly: "Auntie doesn't care about us, we are here to help."

Because they know that there are more guests invited to the birthday party, there must be a lot of things to be busy before the birthday party begins, so they came here early in the morning.

"Ah, you are classmates of little chestnuts, and my guests from the Jiang family. How can I help them." Qiao Zhilan said with a smile.

"Auntie, we have a very good relationship with Xiaolizi, so don't treat us as a guest, if you need anything, just call us." Meteor Ye said very sweetly.

Others followed and said a few words, coaxing Qiao Yinlan to shut up.

"Okay, that aunt won't entertain you, you can just treat it here as your own home. Although you want to eat what you want, let him take it for you, then the aunt will go upstairs." With a smile on their faces, they also observed the classmates secretly, and found that the children were really good, and they were really happy that Yu Jinli was able to make such friends.

Especially when I heard that these people were still turn cardmakers in his eldest son's army, it was even more enthusiastic to treat them.

Qiao Yinlan went upstairs to take care of Xiao Xixi, leaving only Yu Jinli and class F students in the living room.

"Little chestnut, despite what we need to do, despite speaking, we are here to help, and you are welcome." Yuan Hui told Yu Jinli.

In fact, Yu Jinli never thought of being polite at all. In his opinion, everyone's relationship is so good. Naturally, you don't need to be polite, otherwise it would be too out of sight.

There are many servants in the Jiang family. In fact, many things do not need to be handled by class F students. Yu Jinli did not intend to let them come to help at first.

But there are too many cakes for birthday banquets, and they must be made on the day to be delicious and fresh, and only Jiang Jinyu and three chefs will make cakes in the Jiang family. Can't make pastries for all guests.

What's more, if those guests have never eaten such a pastry, once they have tasted it, they may eat a lot, then they must prepare sufficient quantities to ensure that they will not have to eat.

And with so much volume, it can't be done with just four people.

Originally, Yu Jinli planned to teach the servants of the Jiang family to help them do it together, but many of the servants of the Jiang family were elderly people, and their learning ability was not as young as that of the young ones. Yu Jinli gave up, so she found F classmates as foreign aid.

When class F students heard that Yu Jinli was going to teach them to make pastries, they all looked forward to it, especially Yang Fei and Jiang Meilin.

In order to have enough space for pastry, Qiao Zhilan instructed the next morning to arrange and vacate the yard for Yu Jinli and F classmates to play freely.

Yu Jinli has not been broadcasting live for a long time. Looking at the professional baking tools in front of me, I thought that it would be good to start a baking live broadcast.

So, as usual, he opened Xingbo before the live broadcast to announce the news to be broadcast, then immediately opened the live broadcast room, and carefully asked the students around him, "I plan to open a live broadcast, if you do not want to If you show your face, I'll set you to blur mode. "

"It's okay, I don't mind."

"I'm okay. I can go on the live broadcast of Xiao Lizi, maybe the majority of fans will see it, and I will still like me." Yang Zhehao said slyly.

Others didn't mind either, so Yu Jinli didn't set any mode, all the real people went directly into the mirror, and changed the live broadcast to the holographic mode, so that the majority of fans can experience the fun of baking in person.

Fans have become accustomed to Yu Jinli's live broadcast mode after sending the star blog, so every day they will stay under the star blog, waiting for Yu Jinli's live star blog to be released.

Fans who have just gotten the star blog information released by Yu Jinli entered the live broadcast room as fast as possible. In just a few seconds, the number of fans in the live broadcast room exceeded 10,000, and it is still increasing rapidly.

Although it wasn't the first time that F classmates watched Yu Jinli's live broadcast, it was the first time at the scene. It was still shocking to see the number of fans in the live broadcast room.

"Little chestnut, your popularity is really amazing, you are all catching up with the front-line stars, if you want to go to the movies or commercials, many people are eager to grab you." He Linsheng watched the increasing number of live broadcast rooms The fans said with emotion.

Because of the large number of fans, the speed of the barrage is also very fast. At the beginning, I asked Yu Jinli how it took so long to start the live broadcast, when will the next live broadcast be started, and I hope to open more live broadcasts and the like.

Gradually, it is probably that the fans finally noticed that there were more than a dozen people in the live broadcast room besides Yu Jinli, and there were many tools that could not be named in front of them. .

[Suddenly found that there are still a dozen new faces in the live broadcast room. Jin Jin is big. What are you going to do this time? It looks like the tools are so complicated. 】

[Koi is big, who are the people around you? I am so envious of being able to get in close contact with Jinli. Will fans have the opportunity to get in close contact with Jinjian in the future, even if it is a big hit? 】

Yu Jinli looked up and just saw the fans asking questions from people around him, and then she replied: "These are my classmates. Today is Xiao Xixi's birthday. I am going to make some pastries for the birthday party at night. Guests, because they need to make too many, they invited classmates to help. "[Wow, I envy the guests who attended the birthday party in the evening, and the envy of the students who are very big, and they can even eat the cakes they made. Drooling.jpg]

[I also want to be a big classmate, but unfortunately Ma Ma gave me birth too early]

[Hey, although I ca n't eat these for the first time, I can eat them at night. I must go early tonight. I did n't expect to have such benefits. I ask for this banquet a few times later. 】

[Upstairs are invited guests? Envy, jealousy and hate, submit the invitation letter without killing. 】

[Although I didn't receive the invitation letter, but my dad received it, I decided to grind my dad to take me anyway in the evening, and I had to work hard to get these delicious pastries from Koi Koi! 】 [Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, without the invitation, I ca n't go to the banquet, and when the little chestnuts are done, I have to take a few more bites on the hologram to solve the problem, but I still want to eat realistic pastries. . 】

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 473: Taste is different from people

The remarks on the barrage express the various complex moods of the fans at this moment. There are envious, show off, regret, and expectation.

It was the first time that they saw these barrage on the spot, and they felt very interesting at first, but the movements on their hands were not delayed. After all, they came to help.

Yu Jinli first interacted with the fans for a while, then she focused on the upcoming teaching and baking, after all, it was too late to start.

Yu Jinli guided the students in class F step by step, and also demonstrated slowly to everyone, let everyone follow along with him, and even many fans in the live studio are also learning Yu Jinli in reality Follow the instructions, and write down the steps without tools, and prepare to make a set of such tools at that time, and then bake them at home.

Yu Jinli first taught the simplest kind of biscuit, with few special skills, mainly to see who would be more talented in this area.

In the process of making, everyone was a little messy, everyone's progress was different, some people put more flour, and some people put less, and some people even used salt as sugar. It can be said at the scene It was a mess.

Fans in the live broadcast room were accustomed to Yu Jinli's methodical ability to make exquisite and delicious dishes. Suddenly, they saw a busy group of people, which suddenly felt very interesting, and it was like watching a reality show live broadcast.

And many people also found confidence. It turned out that they weren't the only ones with disabilities. It turned out that some people were the same as them, and they suddenly felt balanced.

After everyone's biscuits were released, Yu Jinli looked at them one by one. From the appearance, Yang Fei, Jiang Meilin, Ge Yitian, Han Zize, Shao Yang, Gao Ziqi, Du Jingxuan, Cao Quming, Yuan Hui, You Chenrui I personally do a good job, especially Yang Fei, Jiang Meilin and Shao Yang, they are the most perfect.

The girls are more clever and learn faster. This is expected by Yu Jinli, but it was not expected that the violent young lady in their class was so talented in this regard. This is definitely what Yu Jinli did not expect. Of course, other students did not expect it.

"I'm going, Ayang, are you open?" Gao Ziqi picked up a biscuit from Shaoyang, looked at the biscuit with almost no flaws in his mouth, and chewed it, his eyes widened.

The eyes were protruding, and his face was a little purple, as if he was choking his throat and breathing hardly.

Seeing this, Meteor wildly slammed Gao Ziqi's back, forced him to spit out the biscuit in his mouth, and then he breathed smoothly.

"Ayang, did you put poison in the biscuit?" Gao Ziqi coughed a few times, and after coughing up the crackers, he said weakly.

Yu Jinli was also aggressive, and he had no idea that Shao Yang made such a perfect biscuit.

The lethality is so huge? Obviously it looks delicious.

Yu Jinli is actually a little unbelievable. She picked up a cookie made by Shao Yang and just wanted to put it in her mouth.

It was stopped by the meteor wild.

"Don't, don't eat it. Didn't you see what Archie had become?" Meteor hastily robbed Yu Jinli of the biscuits in his hands, for fear that he would eat them as soon as he didn't pay attention.

Shao Yang was annoyed by the actions and words of Gao Ziqi and Meteor Wild, bulging his cheeks, and picking up a cookie of his own, said: "You are too ignorant of the goods, and I am perfectly perfect."

After speaking, Shao Yang ate the biscuit into his mouth, but the next moment he spit it out again, his face was ugly, and he would not say Meteor and Gao Ziqi again.

When others saw this, they looked at the perfect biscuit made by Shao Yang, and when they looked at himself, they all evaded the biscuit, as if it was not a biscuit, but a poison.

The netizens who have been watching the live broadcast are also stunned by everyone's actions. They have looked at the really good cookies, and they originally planned to pick them up and try them, but they saw their performance. The hand that was stretched out was suddenly frozen in midair, how could it not fall.

[This cookie looks so delicious, is it really so bad? Everyone 's performance is too exaggerated, right? 】

[I also think it's delicious, but it doesn't look like everyone is cheating. Even the producer spit it out, I really don't dare to eat it. 】

[I saw the end from the beginning. Just now, Shao Yang did follow the steps taught by Koi. Even if it is not delicious, it should not be so unpalatable. It must have been intentionally performed by everyone. 】

[I don't care anymore, I eat first in honor. 】

With several fans taking the lead, others did not believe that this biscuit was very unpalatable and started to use it. Of course, some people took it with the thought of "want to see how bad this biscuit can be." Cookies.

Then, the speed of the barrage between the live broadcasts was suddenly slow, and the number was much lower. After about a minute or so, the barrage suddenly burst out.

[Meteor and Gao Ziqi are not really exaggerated at all, I am really curious, how exactly does Shao Yang make such a cute flavor? Obviously, all are made according to the big steps of koi. How can the taste be so different? Obviously it is a holographic mode, and I can't swallow it, but I still feel a sense of room breath, which is simply terrible. 】

[Can I say that I didn't hold back the curiosity to take a bite, I swear this is definitely the most unpleasant one I've ever had. Hurry up and eat a big biscuit. The flavor is simply too scary to do this. This kind of degree, we have to say that Shao Yang is also a talent. 】

[In other words, the sales of the cookies made by 8 Liyang are really good-looking. If I hadn't seen the performance of Meteor and Gao Ziqi in advance, I would definitely be tempted. If we send them to the battlefield to feed the enemy, we will definitely not fight. And win. 】

The barrage was almost ridiculed by Shao Yang's cookies, watching Shao Yang could not help but blush.

Yu Jinli didn't expect that the power of Shao Yang's biscuits turned out to be so great, he obviously looked really delicious. He also felt that Shao Yang was very talented, but he didn't expect that ... .

"Maybe you just aren't suitable for making biscuits. Next, we learn to make red bean cakes. The method is very simple, and we can definitely make better." Yu Jinli comforted Shao Yang.

Presumably, the different performances of class F students made the netizens watching the live broadcast very interesting, and the number of people watching the live broadcast was even greater.

Although the biscuits made by Shao Yang were really inedible, he found that he was quite interested in these confections and biscuits. The process of making them was very interesting and he was very happy to make them. So when he was learning how to make confections, he learned More careful, and the finished product is quite beautiful.

But with the lessons learned from the biscuit, everyone is also a little afraid to get out of mouth.

"Aki, try it." Meteor Yeo pushed Gao Ziqi and let him taste the red bean cake that Shao Yang just made.

When Gao Ziqi saw Shao Yang now, he remembered the horrible cookie taste, and at once he didn't admire the red bean cake, even if the red bean cake did look good.

"I don't want you to eat." Gao Ziqi immediately hid behind Meteor and pushed him to let him eat.

Meteor Ye and Gao Ziqi shoved and wanted to let the other party eat, but the other party just didn't go

In the end, Zhu Gangfeng couldn't stand it anymore, and walked to the red bean cake made by Shao Yang with great care, picked up a piece of red bean cake that looked very good, and said to everyone, "It smells very fragrant and looks delicious. . "

After that, Zhu Gangfeng ate the piece of red bean cake into his mouth. Everyone, including the fans who are watching the live broadcast, focused their attention on Zhu Gangfeng. He wanted to see what he said after eating it. How was it.

—Seconds, two seconds, three seconds ... Ten seconds have passed, and the red bean cake in Zhu Gangfeng's mouth has been chewed and swallowed. There is no discomfort on his face.

"Ah, A Feng, do you ... feel uncomfortable?" Gao Ziqi stuttered.

"No." Zhu Gangfeng scratched his head without feeling uncomfortable. Instead, he felt that the red bean cake was delicious, so he picked up another piece.

At this moment, everyone was shocked, and Meteor Ye asked with some disbelief: "A Feng, how are you eating?"

"It's delicious, Ayang is really talented." Zhu Gangfeng gave Shao Yang a thumbs up while eating, affirming the red bean cake he made.

"Did Ayang just have no talent for biscuits, in fact, the red bean cakes are delicious?" Meteor whispered to himself with a doubt.

There are not a few netizens who have the same doubts as him, but it looks like Zhu Gangfeng is not disguised. After all, the big man is very straightforward, good is delicious, bad is bad, let him pretend, It's too difficult for him.

Everyone saw that Zhu Gangfeng was eating with relish, taking one piece after eating it, as if it was not enough to eat, the slightest doubt in everyone's heart was also thrown away, rushing to grab the red bean cake made by Shao Yang, Each person took a piece and wanted to taste how delicious it was.

Even the fans in the live studio flocked in for fear that they would finish eating Meteor, and they would have no chance to taste it.

Therefore, no matter inside or outside the live broadcast room, everyone made the same action and the same expression in the next moment, that is, they went to the distance to vomit, and their faces wrinkled together.

The expression was very bitter.

"Zhu Gangfeng, you are black and lie to us." Meteor and others looked at Zhu Gangfeng with a complex look. They did not expect that Zhu Gangfeng had eaten so many such unpalatable red beans in order to deceive them. Cake, is really ... the sacrifice is large enough.

But this can't make up for the things he deceived them. I didn't expect that the most straightforward and silly big man in the class also learned to deceive people.

Not only are they shooting Meteor Zhu Gangfeng, but even the fans in the live broadcast room are also clamoring.

Zhu Gangfeng looked at the expressions of the Meteor Wild, and looked at the barrage sent by the fans in the live broadcast room, and he couldn't help showing his grievance.

"I really think it's delicious." Zhu Gangfeng took another sip of red bean cake and tasted it carefully. He did think the taste was good, but why did everyone lie to him, but he Really do not have.

Other students in class F saw that Zhu Gangfeng did not seem to be cheating, and suddenly doubted his previous guess.

Didn't Zhu Gangfeng deceive them, it was just that he was lucky enough to choose something delicious?

So, Meteor and Gao Ziqi went together in front of Zhu Gangfeng, tore off a sip of red bean cake, and ate them into their mouths.

At the next moment, the two returned to the formerly vomiting team, and their faces turned paler than before.

"I don't think it was A Feng who deceived us, but his taste was different from ordinary people." In the end, Meteor came to such a conclusion. pharynx.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 474: Birthday Cake

After several rounds of teaching and practice, Yu Jinli selected nine better students, and together with him and three chefs made the pastries needed for the evening birthday dinner, Shao Yang was eventually assigned to the one who beat him. dial.

Although the shape of the pastry made by Shao Yang looks really beautiful, it still can't hide the strange taste. Yu Jinli is worried that if Shao Yang is involved in the production of pastry, Jiang Zhentao will be murdered by the next day. Want news of treason?

The accusation is too large, and Yu Jinli cannot afford it.

Although Shao Yang was very interested in making pastries and regretted that he couldn't make them together, he also knew that the taste of the pastries he made was not forced in the end.

Anyway, he has learned everything to learn, so he can go home and practice making it himself, and he can always make something as delicious as little chestnuts.

With the help of class F students, Yu Jinli and the three chefs finally managed to catch up with the hard work. All the pastries were all made an hour before the banquet began.

Looking at the table full of pastries, Yu Jinli, class F students and three chefs were full of sense of accomplishment.

"Well, now Xiaoxixi's birthday cake is left." Yu Jinli said with a relieved aching shoulder.

"Birthday cake? What's that?" Yang Fei asked suddenly when she heard strange nouns.

"Birthday cake is also a kind of pastry, but this pastry is relatively large and tastes great. It is a must-eat for birthday. It is a typical birthday cake." Yu Jinli explained to everyone.

Others heard that they were all curious and wanted to see what kind of cake this birthday cake was.

They also celebrate their birthdays every year, but at most they eat more abundant food, or they can go to places they do n't usually visit, otherwise they will become a means of family diplomacy, in addition to the usual There is no difference in the days, and no one has deliberately prepared food or other activities for their birthday.

Everyone doesn't really have much expectation for birthday. Now, I suddenly heard of a kind of cake that must be eaten on birthday, everyone is very curious.

If the birthday cake is a sign of birthday, maybe they can look forward to their birthday every year.

Yu Jinli didn't rush everyone out, and started making it in front of everyone, apparently also intending to teach everyone.

At first, the steps of making cake embryos are similar to the steps of making some pastries. Everyone who participated in the pastry making is familiar.

Considering that there will be more guests coming to the banquet tonight, Yu Jinli is going to make a small five-story cake for Xiao Xixi.

Now that five different sized cake embryos are baked in the oven, Yu Jinli starts making cream again.

There are no edible pigments in this world, but Yu Jinli likes tinkering and eats. When he decided to make a birthday cake for Xiao Xixi, he tried to make edible pigments, otherwise he would make eggs

The cake is lacking in color, wouldn't it look less beautiful when you look at it.

Yu Jinli divided the whipped cream into several portions and added some edible pigments. The original white flower cream instantly turned into various colorful colors and looked very beautiful.

"It's amazing, it's good-looking, little chestnut, what is this?" Yang Fei asked, referring to the edible pigment that turned white cream into colorful colors.

"This is an edible pigment, which can be used to color the cream and can also be used in the dough, but the dough is best colored with vegetable juice, natural and environmentally friendly without pollution." Yu Jinli quickly stirred the cream, While giving Yang Fei science popularization.

At this time, the oven was over, and the cake embryos were successfully baked. At the moment when they were out of the box, everyone looked at the familiar pastries, and said, "Little chestnut, is this a birthday cake?"

"This is just a part of the birthday cake. It's not finished yet." Yu Jinli put the hot cake embryo aside and let it cool, then split it into two thin cylinders with a thin knife from the middle of the cylinder.

Yu Jinli took the upper piece off, placed the lower one on the decorating turntable, and then picked a large piece of cream with a spatula and wiped it on the surface of the cake. Then cover the previous cake germs and continue to apply cream, but this time apply all the edges to the cream and try to smooth it.

When Yu Jinli was creaming, class F and the three chefs all stared at Yu Jinli's movements and kept every detail secretly in mind.

After the five cake embryos were all creamed and stacked together, Yu Jinli began decorating the cake.

If it was said that the cream had already been noticed by everyone, then decorating the cake at this moment will make people around you more amazed, because these decorating flowers are so beautiful, it feels easy to move, a beautiful Flowers appear, or other patterns.

Not only does the color match and the shape look good, it looks good everywhere, just like a piece of art. It turns out that the pastry can still do this.

Compared to the exquisite birthday cakes, the pastries they made are simply too simple, but they still look good and taste delicious.

Yu Jinli mounted a bright and beautiful cream flower on the first floor.

The second layer is full of fruit pieces.

On the third layer, there are some common toys that boys like, which are superbly made by Yu Jinli with a decorator, which is just like the real thing.

On the fourth floor is a mini version of the mech and several beautiful energy cards, representing Yu Jinli's good wishes to Xiaoxixi's future.

On the fifth floor, Yu Jinli made a Q version of the villain with cream. Take a closer look. This villain looks exactly like Xiaoxixi, with a sweet smile on her face, it's almost adorable Everyone, especially girls, couldn't resist at all.

"My God, this is too cute, if I have such a cake, wouldn't I be willing to spit it out?" Yang Feiyu stared at the lovely Q version character on the top of the cake, really The more I look at it, the more I like it, I can't wait to pick it up and take it out of my pocket now.

Of course, these are made of cream and very soft. If you really put it in your pocket, it will probably become a snake.

"Little chestnut, how do you think your head is so long, how can you think of so many weird and fun things, all of them are also people, compared to you, I'm almost like a mental retardation, and still A mentally handicapped with no hands-on ability. "Yang Zhehao could not help but laugh at himself.

Yu Jinli heard the words, but smiled and said nothing. In fact, he really wanted to tell Yang Zhehao not to compare with him, because he was really not human.

But don't say this sentence well, otherwise he is worried to scare the students.

However, these praises are still worthy of him. After all, these gourmet pastry cakes are not what he came up with, but the crystallization of human wisdom. He is just following the book.

"You are mentally retarded. Needless to say, everyone knows it." Gao Ziqi supplemented the knife.

Yang Zhehao heard that he wanted to go to Gao Ziqi immediately when he uttered a "swipe", and Gao Ziqi noticed earlier and went straight away.

Yang Zhehao chased him and said, "You're no better than me. If I'm retarded, so will you."

"Intellectually disabled Yang Zhehao, slightly a little ..." Gao Ziqi fled as he did not forget to look back and provoke again, and the laughter filled the entire courtyard.

Others didn't even notice the naive behavior of these two people, and they wanted to stay away from them, saying they didn't know the two goods at all.

"It's so fragrant and beautiful. I can't help drooling. When can this birthday cake be eaten?" Meteor looked at the birthday cake and asked.

"In the evening, when Xiaoxixi makes her wish and blows out the candles, she can share the food for everyone." Yu Jinli said with a smile.

"I have to wait for the evening, I want to eat it now." Ge Yitian heard that, his face could not help but step down, looking at the look of the birthday cake really unbearable.

Yu Jinli looked at the leftovers of the birthday cake, then quickly put a layer of cream on it, then put a few remaining fruit grains, and handed Ge a day to say "then eat this first Jie Xie, this is similar to a birthday cake. "

Meteor Ye and others heard that their eyes suddenly focused on the piece of leftover cake that Yu Jinli handed to Ge Yitian, and her eyes were brightened.

Ge Yitian felt the sight around him and took it in a hurry. Then he took a big sip, because he had an intuition that if he ate slowly, he would probably not eat it.

Sure enough, the next moment, Meteor and others surrounded Ge Yiyi, and unceremoniously reached out to grab the remaining cake in Ge Yiyi's hands. The purpose of others was obviously the same. Fighting began in the air.

At this moment, everyone's psychological activities are the same: Since Xiao Xixi's birthday cake can't be eaten now, after all, they can't shame and grab a kid with it, don't they? But Ge is no problem in one day. Anyway, everyone's face and skin are not two days a day, not to mention there are no outsiders here, and they are not afraid to expose their nature.

As a result, the little cake that Yu Jinli made for Ge Yitian was beaten, and was scrambled by everyone. Yang Zhehao and Gao Ziqi, who were still laughing and joking, perceived the movement here and immediately joined the battle. The scene Suddenly it became chaotic, but it was full of laughter and laughter, and the atmosphere was very lively.

In the end, everyone did n't eat much of that cake, but they ate "a lot" on their faces, and everyone 's image looked horrible.

Everyone looked at each other and laughed at each other's image, but they didn't know where they couldn't get better.

go with.

The three of them, Chef Zheng, did not come together to **** the youngsters, but stood by and watched them laughing and joking, with a nostalgic and loving smile on their faces.

"Young is good, so energetic." Zheng Peiqi sighed.

"Yeah, we are all old, and our learning ability is not as young as this group of young people. If we don't work harder, sooner or later, they will be thrown to the beach to shoot them." Zhao Fei also teased.

Take the study of pastry today, when they first learned the pastry with Yu Jinli, but it took them a few days to learn. As a result, several people today have been able to do a lot of practice, but they are not doing this Did you die on the beach?

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 475: Banquet intro

The banquet was held in the meeting room of Jiangjia Mansion. Before that, all the pastries made by everyone have been placed on the long table in the meeting room, which is convenient for guests to eat at any time.

After Yu Jinli finished her birthday cake, she also asked her class F students to change their clothes.

At this time, the guests who came to the birthday banquet also arrived one after another. The Jiang family suddenly became very lively, and there were conversations and laughter everywhere.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli, as young masters of the Jiang family, have grown up and need to replace Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yinlan to welcome guests.

Class F students happened to be idle and did nothing, simply went to the door to entertain the guests.

The invitation letter was custom-made by Jiang Zhentao. The invitation list has been memorized in Jiang Mosheng's heart. Therefore, people who want to fish in troubled waters cannot enter the Jiang family house.

"Congratulations to Lieutenant General Jiang and congratulations to the youngest son of the Jiang family." After checking the invitation, the guests can enter the living room and see Jiang Mosheng standing at the door. Naturally, he does not give up such a good opportunity and stands on the original. The land wanted to talk to Jiang Mosheng.

Many people in the Commonwealth want to make friends with the Jiang family, and the banquet is a great place for networking in the upper society. Unfortunately, the Jiang family rarely holds banquets. Even if it is rarely attended by other people, many people want No chance of association.

The Jiang family had a rare banquet this time. Naturally, the people who received the invitation letter rushed out of work no matter how busy they were. You must know that there are very few such opportunities, and nothing is better than this one.

"Thank you." Jiang Mosheng nodded and spit out two words. Obviously there was no interest in continuing to communicate with people, making the talking guests a little awkward.

In fact, Jiang Mosheng's personality is like this. Everyone knows who he is not targeting, but this atmosphere is still awkward. Fortunately, there is a gentle Yu Jinli next to him.

"Uncle, please. I have prepared refreshments for everyone. It 's still a while before the banquet starts. Wouldn't it be better if Uncle went to drink some tea and **** new pastry?" Yu Jinli said with a smile.

He was very cute and cute, the type that his elders liked. Now a few words have resolved the embarrassment of the atmosphere at the scene. The guest naturally enjoyed the steps and followed the maid into the living room.

Yu Jinli also did not accuse Jiang Mosheng of being indifferent to the guests. After all, his own personality is like this. It is very difficult to stand here to welcome customers. It is a big deal to let him talk less, but just stand here as a mascot. And let the rest go.

Yu Jinli is not the same as Yu Jinli before. He has also learned a lot here, especially some banquet etiquette of the aristocracy, and he can do well now.

The guests came one after another, and Yu Jinli was able to deal with it with ease. Sure enough, Jiang Mosheng was a silent mascot beside him. Although this mascot always made the guests who came in a little dazed, he could get Jiang Mo Sheng welcomed the guests in person, and the guests were very content.

When the guests came to the living room, they were more satisfied with the layout and treatment.

Du Xingyin is the boss of Du's Group, and he can also be regarded as a big man in the business community. When he received the invitation letter from the Jiang family, he was shocked and didn't believe it was true. Instead, he thought that he was playing a prank and sent it specially. People went to investigate.

It wasn't until he heard the assistant report that many business leaders had received invitations, which confirmed that the invitation was genuine.

Not to mention that the Jiang family rarely holds banquets. Even if the Jiang family holds banquets, there are not many people invited, most of them are government officials and military generals, and few are invited by business people. This is why Du Xingyin received The first moment of the invitation is doubt rather than excitement.

For this time, the Jiang family suddenly invited many business leaders to the banquet. Du Xingyin had doubts, but more excited. After all, there will definitely be many political leaders and military leaders. If you can make a friendship, Two, it is definitely beneficial and harmless to his Du Shi Group.

For this reason, Du Xingyin eliminated all the itinerary and work on the day of the banquet, and specially customized more than a dozen sets of dresses. They must attend the banquet anyway, and must not leave a bad impression.

It took almost a whole day to make a styling, with a dress and the like, be sure to dress himself to the most perfect state, I do not know he thought he was getting married.

Maybe even if married, Du Xingyin may not be so cautious and keep improving.

In the evening, it was almost time for the start of the banquet. Du Xingyin came to Jiang's house with an invitation letter. This was his first time here.

Although Du Xingyin is well-known in the business world, he can be regarded as the one who can call the wind and the rain, but in the face of real powerful politicians and military juniors, they still have to be one level lower. If they can get along well with these big men, A strong alliance is absolutely beneficial to him.

After being checked for invitations, Du Xingyin was led by the waiter to enter the living room. At this time, the living room has already received many guests, and most of them are familiar faces, and they are all big businessmen. Men.

If other people in the business community are here at this moment, it will certainly be very shocking.

Because these business leaders who are here now, if they attend other people's banquets, they will definitely be the last ones to be there. trouble.

At the banquet held by the Jiang family, they were the earliest to arrive, and they all chose to arrive early, leaving a good impression on others.

Here, these big brothers who are usually in the business world are like young fledgling girls, waiting for the arrival of other big brothers.

In fact, it does not mean that the status of business leaders is much lower than that of political leaders and military leaders. It is just in front of power that sometimes money is not so easy to use.

And this time to come to the banquet, mainly because business leaders want to make friends with the other two circles, so they will arrive early to show their sincerity.

After Du Xingyin entered the living room, he was ready to communicate with the people he knew. However, they found that all of them were concentrated on the edge of the living room. Standing there, they didn't know what they were doing. Even the new guests who came in the living room didn't notice it. .

Du Xingyin was very curious, so he walked towards the other side, only to find that there were several long tables, and there were some delicate pastries, biscuits, and some tea on the table.

"It's truly the first family. It's such a big deal. There are so many natural foods prepared at a banquet, and the taste is so delicious that it has never been tasted. It's simply irresistible." A boss who pays much attention to etiquette at this moment is like As a child who got candy, he kept extending his hands to those pastries, and couldn't stop eating.

It seems that Yu Jinli's previous concerns are right. In the face of those customers who may have tasted this kind of pastry for the first time, one may not be able to resist eating a lot. If the amount of pastry prepared is small, then the latter The guests may not be able to eat, it is too rude.

Fortunately, Yu Jinli took precautions, and the prepared pastry was absolutely enough to fill all the guests' stomachs.

"Yeah, I don't know which chef prepared these?" One could not help asking.

"It must have been prepared by the ancient culinary family, but I don't know if the Jiang family invited the clan chief of the ancient culinary family. It is said that the craftsmanship of that clan chief was fantastic and it was not easy to go out of the mountain." Another person immediately returned and got Few people agree.

Liu Yiqin, who was not far away from them, was eating while raising the corners of his mouth slightly, evoking a smile of pride and pride.

Others don't know who made these pastries, but he knows, after all, his youngest son made a video to show off immediately after making these.

This is not what the patriarch of the ancient culinary family did, but the young lady of the Jiang family and his classmates did it together.

I have always heard my son say how powerful Mrs. Jiang's family is. I did not expect that he not only has excellent talents in business cards, but also has such skills in cooking. It is really powerful. No wonder he can capture Jiang Mosheng. People who have never had any feelings have turned a Tiehan into a lingering finger.

"Well, isn't this Liu Zong? Why are you hiding here and eating?" Jian Kangtai came in and saw the deadly opponent. The corner of his mouth came with the inevitable smile, intending to ridicule the old opponent.

Of the business leaders who were invited to the dinner, only Jian Kangtai knew another purpose behind the banquet, because only he had been mentioned by Yuan Qizhang.

Jian Kangtai thinks that the position of Marshal belongs to him is already a matter of course, others do not have to be afraid, after all, there is a president behind him.

After he became Marshal, he must severely attack the Liu family, seeing Liu Yiqin dare to oppose his Jian family.

In the future, their Jian family will be the first-class family, and the Liu family will only be the second-class family, and may not even be the second-class family.

Even if their youngest son has nodded to the young lady of the Jiang family?

Can Mrs. Jiang's power of speech be greater than that of the president?

Unless this young lady of the Jiang family can tell Jiang Zhentao to stand up and support the Liu family, otherwise the Liu family is absolutely dead.

As to whether Yu Jinli can talk about Jiang Zhentao, Jian Kangtai is not worried at all. After all, this Jin Jinyu is just a college student, his hair is not growing up, and he is only the daughter-in-law of the Jiang family. How can he talk about Jiang Zhentao?

In the past, many people saw that the younger son of the Liu family had a good relationship with Mrs. Jiang, so they saw that the rudder had opened a lot of convenience for the Liu family, so that the Liu family had a tendency to overwhelm the Jian family in the past two years.

But in the future, Feng Shui will take turns. The president is standing behind him. If he gets the Marshal position again, the Liu family will not be his opponent.

"Things are delicious, naturally they must be tasted." Liu Yiqin said with a smile, ignoring Jian Kangtai's weird tone.

"Liu always knows what happened at the banquet today?" Jian Kangtai couldn't wait to see the wrong and jealous expression on Liu Yiqin's face, so he couldn't help but want to talk about the marshal.

"Jiang 's little boy is at the age of banquet. Doesn't Jane always know?" Liu Yiqin looked at Jian Kangtai in surprise.

Jian Kangtai particularly wants to tell Liu Yiqin aloud that there is another purpose for today's banquet. After a while, Liu Yiqin will not be able to catch up with himself even if he is patted, but no, it is not the time to tell.

Jian Kangtai worked hard to suppress the excitement in his heart, and said, "Of course I know, I am worried that Liu always eats too much and confuses his mind and forgets, so I remind you specially."

"Oh, then it's not easy for Jane to worry about it. I think Mr. Jane should be more worried about himself." Liu Yiqin said lightly.

"What can I worry about?" Jian Kangtai thought Liu Yiqin was just joking. He's getting better now. What can I worry about?

"I'm afraid you will be scared to cry when the younger son of the Jiang family comes out." After Liu Yiqin said, he turned around and left here, too lazy to care about Jian Kangtai.

After Jian Kangtai thought about Liu Yiqin's words, he suddenly gritted his teeth.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 476: Lives on my hands

It's a pity that the person who said this has left, and he can only scan the surrounding area with a fierce light, and then secretly think in his heart, after he becomes the marshal, today's account must be calculated with Liu Yiqin. Forget it, even if he begs for mercy!

The banquet for the birthday party is about to start in ten minutes. Almost all the invited guests have arrived. Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli don't need to continue to welcome at the door.

In fact, Yu Jinli's welcome at the door today also carries a task, which is to observe the luck of the guests who attended the banquet.

Most of the guests who came to the banquet today were very lucky. After all, everyone is a leader in all walks of life. If there is no luck in their body, they cannot reach the current height.

Of course, there are still a small number of people who are not so lucky, and the breath is not so comfortable. Even if these people are still big men in various circles, they are not destined for long, and they will withdraw sooner or later and not lose to them. Stage.

Yu Jinli reported the results of her mission to Jiang Zhentao, and observed the two people that Dad explained, and said that Dad, most of them have great luck on their bodies and can be friends. This part is ... the best Don't communicate too deeply. "

Yu Jinli handed over a small list of unsuitable friends to Jiang Zhentao, and then talked about the situation of Jian Kangtai and Liu Yiqin.

"Liu Yiqin has a very strong red luck, which shows that this person is very lucky, and there is a touch of gold in these red luck, which shows that this person often does charity and helps many people. Therefore, he will have a golden light of merit. "Yu Jinli's impression of Liu Yiqin is very good.

Because the breath on this person is very peaceful, people always want to go closer,

To associate with him, such people must be the kind of friends in the business world.

And the other Jian Kangtai, the situation is not so good.

"What about Jane Kangtai?" Jiang Zhentao asked again after hearing.

Jian Kangtai was recommended by President Yuan Qizhang, so it was also within his focus.

"Jian Kangtai, although there is also luck in his body, but the luck is more mottled, with a trace of black in red, indicating that this person has touched his life ..." Yu Jinli thought about it, and tried to use vernacular that everyone can understand. Explained.

Although it is said that every person in the military has lost his life on his hands, it is also a case-by-case situation. The lives of the soldiers are all enemies. That way, not only will they not attract black mist, but they will also accumulate merit.

But Jian Kangtai is different. He can see at a glance that the human life in the other hand is an innocent people. Such a life can only bring him sin.

People with deep sins will not only affect their luck, but also the luck of those they associate with, so Yu Jinli does not recommend Jiang Zhentao to be good with such people.

"Human life?" Jiang Zhentao heard his words and frowned.

Although he did not intend to consider the candidate recommended by the president, after all, the president himself did not deal with the military department. Now that the military department is doing its best, the president is afraid that it will be even more daunting. The candidate he recommends will certainly not be in the military department.

Although the marshal will only be a post in the future and has no real power, he will be more or less involved in some things in the military. If he is linked to the president, it is likely that the secrets of the military will be leaked. It is very bad for the military.

It was just that he didn't expect that there was still human life in this man's hand. The current world is indeed a strong one.

But he is still in awe of life and will not just kill people casually.

Now, Jiang Zhentao will not consider Jian Kangtai completely.

At the moment, Jian Kangtai, who was still in the living room, didn't know this. He thought that he had a firm grasp on the position of Marshal. Even when talking to others, his attitude became much more proud.

Originally, Kang Kangtai's popularity in the business world was not very good. Now his attitude has made more people wait to see him. However, the family business of the Jian family is one of the best in the Federation. Even if few people don't like Jian Kangtai's life, they still have to maintain superficial friendship with him.

The Jian family and the Liu family can almost be said to be a feud relationship. Not only does Jian Kangtai and Liu Yiqin look at each other and hate each other, they will inevitably meet as soon as they meet. Even both children are secretly fighting and want Over the other side.

Jian Kangtai's second son, Jian Congliang, is not low in business talents. His self-employed Jiansheng live broadcast network is also one of the best in the live broadcast industry. There are also countless well-known anchors who sign up. Jian Kangtai would praise it.

However, this time it was no longer praised by Jian Congliang and his Jiansheng live broadcast network, but by Meteor Yuan and his star source live broadcast network.

Because it is also a live broadcast network, and was founded by the children of the Jian family and the Liu family, it will inevitably be compared and compared by others.

In the past, Jian Congliang never took Meteor's original source live broadcast network in mind, after all, the original meteor original live broadcast network, when it came into the live broadcast industry, the time was too late.

At that time, the big cake in the live broadcast industry had already been divided by the people who entered first, so he could only eat a little bit of dregs.

In this regard, Jian Congliang, but every time he met Meteor, he would taunt him.

However, I don't know what the **** was for Meteor, and the popularity of the new live broadcast network, which has just started the station, has skyrocketed, unstoppable, and even the old live broadcast websites have lost some of their traffic.

Later, Jian Congliang learned that Xingyuan Live Broadcasting had come to a host who likes to be a gourmet.

In fact, it is not that there have been no anchors who have made good food before, but they have attracted a large number of people to watch at the beginning, but gradually everyone finds that those anchors will only do those few things over and over, and they will get tired of watching more Gradually it was covered under other anchors.

So in the beginning, Jian Congliang didn't take this anchor to heart. He waited for the freshness of the netizens to pass by, and then he would come back obediently.

As a result, who knows that not only did the lost netizens not return, but the website traffic was drained faster, and now Jian Congliang had to face up, and also went to the Xingyuan Live Network for the first time to watch the anchor's live broadcast. Let's see what food anchors can maintain the popularity for so long, and the popularity is getting higher and higher.

After watching a few live broadcasts, Jian Congliang only realized why the food anchor was able to retain his popularity, and it has been rising, because he really has the real material, let alone those netizens who watch the live broadcast, just He couldn't help but want to follow the live broadcast every time.

Later, Jian Congliang thought about digging the anchor to their Jiansheng live broadcast network, so that their website traffic would be more, and on the other hand, they could also interrupt the Meteor original website traffic and make it completely bankrupt.

However, what Ling Congliang didn't expect is that no matter who he sent to dig the wall, he couldn't dig the anchor, and even digging himself was rejected, which made him a little bit annoyed.

But before Jan Congliang did anything, the identity of the food anchor was revealed, and it turned out to be the fiance of Jiang Mosheng, their federal war god.

At this moment, he dare not have any thoughts, unless he wants to confront Jiang Mosheng.

Whether it is Jiang Mosheng or the Jiang family behind him, that is not something Jan Congliang can provoke.

That is, from then on, Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network completely squeezed into the top circle of live broadcast, with more and more traffic, a faint trend known as the dragon head, which made Jian Congliang almost bite a silver tooth.

"Well, I said, who is this, isn't that the master Liuli who is so well-dressed?" Jian Congliang saw the familiar deadly opponent at the banquet and couldn't help but ironically, it was exactly the same as his father.

Meteor originally heard Jan Congliang's voice. Even if she didn't need to look back to know who was coming, she couldn't help but roll a big white eye, but when she turned around, she had a gentleman's smile on her face.

"It turned out to be the young Master Jian's second wife who was so busy every day. Also, Master Two's live broadcast network traffic is getting less and less, and there is really nothing to do." Meteor's face still had a decent smile. , But the words made people hate their teeth.

Sure enough, Jian Congliang heard the words and was so anxious to jump up, but anyway remember that this is the banquet scene of the Jiang family. If he makes trouble here, it is estimated that he will be given a "respectful" "Please, go out next moment.

Jane Congliang stared at Meteor Yuan fiercely. If her eyes could kill people, then Meteor Yuan's body is estimated to be full of sword holes.

He suddenly thought of what his father had said to him before he came, and immediately controlled his emotions, with an expression on his face that also smiled, "You just talk now and wait for a while. , I must make you kneel and cry and beg me. "

"Really?" Meteor didn't take his words to heart at all.

"Second Brother." At this moment, Meteor came to this side, seeing Meteor Plain, and greeted with excitement.

"Ono? Are you finished?" Meteor saw his younger brother, and the smile on his face became clearer.

After knowing that the pillar of his live broadcast network is Jiang Mosheng 's fiance, Meteor originally picked up the baby himself. Where can I ask Yu Jinli to broadcast live for a certain time every week, as long as the other party does not jump right, want Whenever you want to broadcast live.

But even so, as long as Yu Jinli has n't broadcast live for a long time, Meteor will worry about whether the other party does n't want to be the anchor, or whether he wants to change the job. Not sleeping well.

Later, after learning that Yu Jinli and his own silly brother turned out to be classmates, and the relationship was quite good, his feelings of misery and loss finally disappeared.

Because of his relationship with his silly younger brother, even if Yu Jinli is an inappropriate anchor, she will not jump to other live broadcast networks.

And Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network has now firmly established itself in the live broadcast industry with the popularity brought by Yu Jinli. As long as Yu Jinli does not jump to other live broadcast networks, the traffic of Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network need not be worried at all.

Meteor has always wanted to thank Yu Jinli for his help, even if he was unintentional, but it was a great help to him. This kind of kindness must be returned in one or two.

However, the other party is Jiang Mosheng's fiance, and his younger brother always says that their instructor is a big vinegar jar. If he dares to invite Yu Jinli to come out alone, he will be known by their instructor, and he will definitely not spare him or the like Meteor has not dared to ask Yu Jinli to come out.

Of course, he did n't dare to ask Jiang Mosheng to come out with him. After all, that 's the **** of war and killer in their federation. Just staying near each other, they can feel the cold atmosphere and powerful momentum. Speak out to eat together, then I'm afraid that I can't even drink water.

Therefore, this kind of kindness has been in my heart, wait for the opportunity to repay it.

"Well, it's all over. The banquet is about to begin. I'll come and say hello to you." Meteor said to Meteor.

After saying hello to his second brother, Meteor went back to the place where the F classmates were. Almost all the classmates returned. Obviously, he didn't plan to go with the family elders.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 477: Instructor is going to explode

Although almost all the families of the class F students are invited to the birthday party, not every student has a good relationship with the family, so they are not willing to follow the family to the birthday party

If you have a good relationship with your family, you will go back and say hello to your elders. If you have a bad relationship, you will stay where you are and form a small group.

Jiang Family 's younger brother Jiang Mo 's birthday party officially began. Jiang Zhentao, his wife and youngest son, and Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli appeared in front of the guests.

Although it is not a secret that the Jiang family is so happy that everyone knows it, this is indeed the first time Jiang Mo really appeared in front of everyone.

Although the Jiang family is not a celebrity family, because of the identity of the first family, its family members have also attracted everyone's attention.

"Thank you for taking the time to attend the first birthday party of the dog. I hope everyone can eat and drink here and have a good time." Jiang Zhentao, as the leader of the Jiang family, took the lead in delivering a speech.

However, there is no lengthy speech in this speech, just a few short sentences.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli quietly left the encirclement when the guests were all around their father, and headed towards the place where the pastry drinks were stored.

Meteor has always wanted to find a chance to thank Yu Jinli, even if it is just verbal, this time to come to the banquet is a good opportunity.

However, the meteor did not dare to go to Yu Jinli alone. After all, Jiang Mosheng did not look as easy to get close to as rumored. Didn't he see that no one else dared to approach within a two-meter radius?

Fortunately, his younger brother and Yu Jinli are classmates and friends, so Meteor Yuan directly found the Meteor Wild, hoping that he could refer for it.

Meteor Ye also knew his second brother's thoughts, so he took him along with Yu Jinli.

"Little chestnut, instructor, good evening." Meteor wildly greeted the two.

Probably because they have been together for a long time, as long as the instructor is not angry, the meteor can also calmly stay near the two.

"Aye, good evening." Yu Jinli also greeted Meteor with a smile, and then her eyes fell on Meteor's body.

The man in front of him looked slightly larger than the meteor wild, but the two men had similar features, and at first glance they knew they were brothers.

"Little chestnut, this is my second brother and the founder of Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network." Meteor Yeo introduced Yu Jinli.

"Liu Er, hello." Yu Jinli shouted politely, but the name Xingyuan Live Network sounded familiar.

"Hello, I came here mainly to thank you." Meteor worked hard to ignore Jiang Mosheng next to the automatic refrigerator, and then quickly stated his purpose, without any trouble.

"Thank me?" Yu Jinli was a little puzzled. He should have met the person in front of him for the first time. Why did the other party thank him? Is it because of A Ye?

"In fact, no thanks, A Ye's talent in the business card is good, and what he can achieve now is the reward of his own efforts. I did not help." Yu Jinli said.

Upon hearing this, Meteor Yuan knew that Yu Jinli was misunderstood, and hurriedly said, "It's not A Ye's thing. Xingyuan Live Network, which is the website you broadcast live. When the website was just established, there was very little traffic, yes Because your presence allows the live broadcast network to accumulate a large amount of traffic in a short period of time, and also makes Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network one of the largest live broadcast sites. As the founder of Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network, I should thank you earlier. ... "

"Don't use it, I didn't do anything." Yu Jinli heard that, and waved her hand quickly to say no thanks.

It's no wonder that the name Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network is very familiar. It turned out to be the website he's been broadcasting live on, but I didn't expect this website to be founded by Aye's second brother. This is really a fate.

In fact, if he wants to say this, he should also thank Meteor. After all, with this live broadcast platform, he can collect the first power of faith in life. After that, the power of faith is growing with each passing day. Speaking is also a great help.

The two thanked each other here, and heard that Jiang Mosheng was impatient, and Meteor was helpless.

In the end, Jiang Mosheng gave a false cough, and Meteor Ye immediately understood the meaning of the instructor, and hurriedly pulled his second brother away, otherwise the instructor would certainly not spare them.

"Why are you pulling me, I haven't finished talking yet." This is the first time Meteor Yuan has actually met Yu Jinli. I think this child is quite good, both thoughtful and polite, both The conversation was also very enjoyable. I just wanted to learn more about it and was dragged away by my stupid brother.

"If you don't leave again, the instructor will be frightened." Meteor Ye is also ruthless about this dull brother with a lack of roots in his brain. The instructor saw his eyes were cold and he was about to freeze people into scum. ?

Meteor originally remembered Jiang Mosheng's nature, and he did not dare to continue to communicate with Yu Jinli, and obediently followed the meteor field to the other side of the living room.

The birthday banquet of the Jiang family is similar to the birthday banquet held by other families, except that there is an extra row of long tables on the banquet site, where exquisite pastries and drinks are placed, which can be enjoyed by the guests who participate in the banquet.

Older guests, although they are also very interested in those pastries and drinks, but in order to maintain the image in front of outsiders, although they really want to eat, they dare not eat like young people, and their There is also a need to deal with various entertainments, and for the time being, it is impossible to escape.

But the juniors and young people present didn't have so much scruples. After finding that the cakes were very delicious, a pair of feet almost stuck to the table, and there was even a shoving scramble, and the atmosphere was very strong. Cheerful and lively.

However, no one dared to approach Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli, and dared to watch from a distance.

Yu Jinli brought her class F students to make pastries this day, because they had to check their taste, so they ate a lot just by tasting the pastries, which made it impossible for them to eat dinner.

However, eating cakes is full and hungry. Yu Jinli is a bit hungry now, so she pulled Jiang Mosheng here to eat cakes and pads.

It is impossible to have a dinner at the banquet. After all, it is absolutely impossible for him and the three chefs to make a dinner for so many people.

"Lieutenant General Jiang, Madam Jiang Shao, good evening." Jian Congliang came over from the side and greeted the two with a noble manner toward Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng.

The scene where Meteor Yuan and Yu Jinli just talked just fell into his eyes. Seeing that his opponent could talk to Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng, he was jealous.

Originally, Meteor's original star source live broadcast network surpassed his Jiansheng live broadcast network, which has made him very unhappy, and the reason for the over-all lies in Yu Jinli's body.

Without Yu Jinli's support, Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network is just a small ant-like website.

But it was because he caught Yu Jinli's thigh that he could develop smoothly to the current scale, even surpassing him.

If he can also catch Yu Jinli, then Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network will not have to look at it at all.

Therefore, Jian Congliang, who was jealous, was mad. After Meteor left, he couldn't wait to come over and wanted to talk to Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli. After all, after a while, when his father became a federal One of the three marshals, then his status is equal to Jiang Mokun. They will definitely meet at that time, and now they should have a good relationship in advance.

When Yu Jinli heard someone called Jiang Mosheng and herself, she couldn't help looking at the other person, but he didn't know the person in front of him.

"Hello." Yu Jinli nodded politely at the other side, saying hello, after all, he didn't know who was in front of him.

Yu Jinli had almost eaten at this moment, and holding Jiang Mosheng's hand was about to leave, but was stopped by Jian Congliang again.

"Mrs. Jiang Shao may not know me yet. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jian Congliang. I am the founder of Jiansheng Live Broadcasting Network. We have signed many well-known influencers on the live broadcast network. The best live broadcast site. "Jian Congliang said confidently, he was holding the purpose of digging out Yu Jinli.

After listening to his self-introduction, Yu Jinli's first reaction was: the founder of another live broadcast website, and the second response was: why did so many founders of live broadcast websites come to him today? What did he come for? He doesn't know anything other than live broadcasting.

Yu Jinli didn't know what to say, so she smiled at him.

Jian Congliang felt that there was a drama, and immediately wanted to give Yu Jinli the popular science of some of their website's good benefits. As a result, he felt a cold breath coming from the side, and he could not help but fight a chill. When he reached the mouth, he was hard Swallowed raw.

"It's almost time, and it's time to prepare." Jiang Mosheng rarely said so much in front of outsiders, but he said this to Yu Jinli, but his eyes were warning and looking at Jian Congliang.

Jane Congliang found out that the cold breath was exuded from Jiang Mosheng, and she shivered again.

"I'm sorry, I still have something to do. Why not change the time to talk again?" Yu Jinli said apologetically to Jian Congliang.

"It's okay, you can be busy first." Jian Congliang waved his hands in a hurry and said, now he was anxious that Yu Jinli could leave quickly, and by the way take Jiang Mosheng's humanoid refrigerator, the original rumors were true, standing It really takes courage to be by Jiang Mosheng's side.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 478: On the birthday

After bidding farewell to Jian Congliang, Yu Jinli immediately left this person behind, and followed Jiang Mosheng to the backstage of the living room, where he placed a five-story big cake made for Xiaoxixi.

When making cakes before, Yu Jinli was worried that it would be too big for everyone to eat, but seeing the number of guests coming to the banquet in the living room, he is only concerned about whether these cakes can be eaten? Knowing that so many people would come, he should have made a ten-story.

"What if the cake doesn't divide enough then?" Yu Jinli's face wrinkled into a bun.

All the leaders from various industries came to the scene, and none of them could offend. If they gave this cake but did not give it to them, would they think that the Jiang family had neglected him and they would hate the Jiang family.

This is really a tangled matter.

"It's all right, enough." Jiang Mosheng smiled and rubbed Yu Jinli's soft hair with a soft voice

Said.

Only in the face of Yu Jinli can Jiang Mosheng's voice become so soft and his movements so gentle.

"Well, let's go out." After Jiang Mosheng's affirmative answer, Yu Jinli's tangles disappeared in no time.

Now that Amher says enough, that's enough.

In order to cope with the appearance of the cake, Yu Jinli had already greeted Jiang Zhentao in advance. The light in the living room went out instantly, and there were screams of young men and women.

"Don't panic." Jiang Zhentao's voice came from the stage, and the successful appeasement of the scared mood of young men and women.

Young men and women still experience too little. The extinction of the lights made them scream subconsciously, and those big men from all walks of life seemed very calm. There was a kind of posture where Taishan collapsed in front and did not change color. There was no sign of panic at the tail.

A gleam of light leaked from the entrance to the front of the living room, attracting everyone's attention.

Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng pushed out the five-story big cake and walked out from the background. At the moment their figure appeared, the happy birthday song also sounded.

Of course, there is no "Happy Birthday Song" in this world, and no one can sing. This accompaniment is still made by Yu Jinli with the happy birthday song in her impression.

It should have been only accompaniment. Everyone sang a happy birthday song to Xiaoshouxing. However, no one except him could sing, so he had to release the version he sang.

For a time, there was only a faint but unexpectedly harmonious candlelight on the big cake and the sound of "Happy Birthday Song" from Yu Jinli from the stereo.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Xixi."

Yu Jinli's crisp and gentle voice sounded from the sound. The tone of the whole song is very simple and cheerful, and it is very harmonious in such a scene.

Everyone present has also attended the birthday banquet of many people, but this unique birthday banquet is the first time I have met. The Jiang family is indeed the first family with profound heritage.

"What song is this? It sounds good." A young man whispered to his companion.

"I don't know, it's my first time listening, but listening to the lyrics seems to be a happy birthday, kinda

Easy to sing. "The other young man replied, and hummed along the way.

"The Jiang family 's birthday banquet is really different from other people 's birthday banquets. Not only are there so many delicious ones, but they also sing birthday songs, and what is the one they launched. It looks pretty, you say Who came up with so many ideas, and I wanted to do it on my birthday. "

"It should be the fiance of General Jiang. I heard that he is amazing. He can always come up with many ideas that no one can think of. How do you think his brain grows and how so many weird ideas? What about? "

Young people did not have the calmness and calmness of their parents, and they whispered below, but their eyes fell on the cake pushed by Yu Jinli unconsciously.

Yu Jinli and Jiang Mo slandered the cake in front of Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan, who was holding Xiaoxixi. After all, today's protagonist is our little life star Xiaoxixi.

Xiaoxixi saw such a big cake that was so beautiful and exuding a sweet taste, and couldn't help but reach for the cake and wanted to grab it.

"Xiao Xixi must make a wish first. In the face of cake making a wish, wishes can come true." Yu Jinli said to Xiao Xixi with a smile.

Although a one-year-old may not know what a wish is, there are still some processes and rituals that need to be walked to make the birthday more complete.

Xiao Xixi heard Yu Jinli's voice. He always liked this. It was always gentle and would make him a lot of delicious food. The little sister-in-law still smelled good and immediately stretched out towards Yu Jinli. With the chubby hand, obviously he was hugging.

Qiao Zhilan almost couldn't hold this little son who was always moving in her arms, and reached out to Yu Jinli for a hug. He simply plugged into Yu Jinli's arms, letting him and Jiang Mo Sheng stood in the middle, facing the cake.

Yu Jinli also knows that for interstellar humans, the set of birthday rituals may have been forgotten, but people also have birthdays once a year. Isn't it regrettable to end hastily?

Therefore, Yu Jinli held Xiaoxixi in one hand and guided Xiaoxixi with her hands in one hand, making a wish to the cake.

Although I know that Xiaoxixi may not know what the wish is, it is just fine after this ceremony. When Xiaoxixi grows up, she will always make a wish.

"Well, we made a wish. We can blow the candle. When the candle is blown out, Xiao Xixi's wish will come true." Yu Jinli smiled gently, holding Xiao Xixi near the cake. The only candle on the top, then said: "Little Xixi learns from his brother, inhales, and blows it out vigorously

Xiao Xixi's age is the age when he loves to learn the behavior of the people around him. When he sees his favorite sister-in-law doing this, he learns his movements and inhales vigorously and then blows it out, blowing the candle sway

However, for a one-year-old child, it was still difficult to let him focus on blowing out the candles, so at the last moment, Yu Jinli helped Xiao Xixi to help him blow out the candles on the cake together.

The moment the candle went out, and the entire living room fell into darkness again, the lights in the audience lit up again, and the living room became bright again.

After making a wish and blowing out birthday candles, it was time to cut and divide the cake.

As Xiaoshouxing needs to make the first knife to the cake, Yu Jinli picked up the plastic long knife prepared on the table. The blade is not sharp. Even if you accidentally touch it, it will not be scratched.

"Xiao Xixi, will your brother cut the cake with you?" Yu Jinli's voice sounded in Xiao Xixi's ears, and it also spread to every corner of the living room. Everyone heard it clearly.

For the first birthday, everyone saw it for the first time, and they all felt very interesting. They were also very curious about what to do next and what they would do.

Unconsciously, the entire living room became extremely quiet. People who had originally talked in pairs also stopped talking, stopped their movements, and looked at the cake and Yu Jinli on the stage with the same line of sight.

Yu Jinli put the handle of the plastic long knife into Xiao Xixi's hand, then his big hand took Xiao Xixi's small hand and cut the first knife towards the cake together.

"Xiao Xixi is awesome." Looking at the cut cake, Yu Jinli complimented Xiao Xixi without giving a kiss on the small white tender soft face, and handed the plastic knife Jiang Mosheng asked him to continue the process of cutting and dividing the cake that Xiao Xixi could not complete.

Jiang Mosheng glanced at Yu Jinli's hand with the long knife and did not take it over the first time. His gaze was tightly fixed on Yu Jinli's lips, his eyes deepened.

"Amo?" Yu Jinli maintained the action of handing the knife, looked at Jiang Mosheng with some doubt, wondering why he didn't pick it up.

However, Jiang Mosheng didn't say a word, looked at Yu Jinli's red lips, and looked at Xiao Xixi's face where Yu Jinli had just kissed.

Yu Jinli instantly realized what Jiang Mosheng wanted to express, and her original white face was covered with a faint blush.

"Amer, wait for you." Yu Jinli whispered in a voice that only two people could hear, lest it be heard by others.

However, Jiang Mosheng was stubborn and did not take the long knife, his lips were clenched, apparently he would not let it go.

Yu Jinli was helpless, and the flushing on his face became deeper. Knowing that if he didn't do it, Armor would definitely not take the long knife, then more and more people would stare at them, and he would Even more embarrassed.

In the end, Yu Jinli was cruel, her eyes were closed, she quickly kissed Jiang Mosheng's cheek, then shoved the long knife into his hand, and hid Xiao Xixi to hide in Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan Behind,

This will stop the guests from looking at him.

Jiang Mosheng got the reward he wanted, and looked at Yu Jinli, who was hiding, with a smile in his eyes.

They obediently began to cut the cake.

The guests were very interested in the cake on the stage, and did not pay much attention to the interaction between Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng, only some young people seemed more excited.

Jiang Mosheng cut each piece of cake very small, and it looks like it has been measured. Each piece is evenly sized, and there will be no more or less.

"This is my birthday cake made by my little chestnut. I heard that everyone who ate the cake can get a beautiful blessing on their birthday. Please also be kind and enjoy." Jiang Zhentao stood on the stage facing the following The guests said that with smiles on their faces, they were obviously very satisfied with the birthday party.

When other guests heard the words, they also cast their envious eyes on Jiang Zhentao and were able to get an excellent daughter-in-law of such a decathlon. Jiang Zhentao really did not know what good luck had been in his last life.

Jiang Zhentao naturally felt the envy of his colleagues or other guests. He felt extremely proud and proud, and his subconsciousness even straightened his chest.

Even if you envy again, Xiao Lizi is also the daughter-in-law of his family, you can only stare at him, haha ​​... Jiang Zhentao thought proudly in his heart.

Jiang Moji cut the cake into pieces, and the servants carried it down to the guests present.

Because the number of cakes is limited, the guests who have been invited are given priority. As for the family members brought by guests, there is no such blessing. After all, the cakes are really small.

Many young family members were coveted by the cake. When they saw a small piece from their parents, the relationship was natural and they coaxed from their elders with their faces flattered, but the relationship was not good, or they were afraid to talk to the elder If you want, you can only envy those who have cakes to eat.

"It looks delicious," a young man said enviously.

"Birthday cake, don't know how it tastes?"

"It looks similar to the pastry on the table." The other person grinned, trying to divert his attention.

Many people worry that if they continue to look at it, they may be tempted to grab it, and then they will be shameful.

So they fought over the long table pastry, and they all picked up the pastry in an attempt to replace the cake with the pastry. Anyway, it was very delicious and better than nothing.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 479: Marshal disputes

Jiang Moxi's birthday banquet was successfully concluded. Both the host Jiang Zhentao and the guests who came to the banquet were very satisfied.

And birthday cakes quickly became hot on Star Network, countless netizens have poured into Yu Jinli's star blog, and the "swipe" called him to make more cakes for sale, especially recently birthdays Netizens are even splashing and rolling, all kinds of fancy cakes.

Although many people ca n't have a grand birthday like Jiang Mo 's, if they can eat the cake, it 's a meaningful birthday.

But making a cake is not that easy, especially decorating the cake, it takes time and energy, and even if Yu Jinli is making it all day, she can't make a few cakes.

In the end, Yu Jinli directly posted the method of making the birthday cake and the drawings of the tools that she needed to use, so that netizens who like birthday cakes can practice making at home by themselves.

Of course, netizens can do it at home, but it ca n't be used for commercial purposes, and the federal awareness of copyright is very strong. If anyone wants to use it for commercial purposes, they will first buy cakes from Yu Jinli Production rights.

Jiang Mo's birthday party is over, Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu have a general understanding of the business leaders who participated in the birthday banquet. After returning to the military, a high-level meeting was held, and the content of the meeting was determined. The third Marshal candidate.

Of course, these have nothing to do with Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli for the time being.

After the weekend passed, Yu Jinli returned to the school again. He found that the school could teach him only a limited amount. Whether it was in card making or mecha manufacturing, he had better control than the teacher in the school could teach him. Many, and then continue to learn step by step in the school, it is just a waste of time for him.

Therefore, Yu Jinli wants to graduate from school as soon as possible, and the daily study time is full.

The students in class F learned about Yu Jinli's decision. Although he was very reluctant, he also knew that it was really a waste of time for Yu Jinli to stay in school.

Of course, they also want to graduate from school as early as possible with Yu Jinli. Unfortunately, their learning talents are much worse than Yu Jinli. They can skip the second year and go directly to the third year. It is already a very hard result. Already.

What's more, now that they not only have to study, but also use their spare time to cultivate their mental strength, they have less time and energy to learn theoretical knowledge.

Fortunately, everyone is now in the Beast Corps. After graduation, they will also play in the Beast Corps. At that time, they will still be good friends and comrades-in-arms, and they can usually contact through personal terminals. And students.

The list of candidates for the third marshal of the military has come out, and the background information of each candidate has been thoroughly investigated. The final list was determined after no problems.

The military department also contacted the candidates in private and told them how the marshal was elected.

It also informed them of the duties and powers the Marshal should be able to enjoy.

There are five candidates for the Marshal of the military, which does not include Jian Kangtai recommended by Yuan Qizhang. After all, the way the candidate finally decides to marshal is bidding, that is, who pays for the position of marshal.

Highest, who will be the third marshal of the military.

In order to prevent Jian Kangtai from overwhelming the crowd and leading the military to welcome a marshal with a bad character, neither Jiang Zhentao nor Tang Qixu placed him on the shortlist.

However, because Jian Kangtai was a candidate recommended by Yuan Qizhang, he failed to enter the candidate list, which was also a loss of face for Yuan Qizhang.

Sure enough, after knowing this, Yuan Qizhang's attitude and impression on the military were even worse. At this time, he had firmly believed that the reason why the military did not choose Jian Kangtai was to sing against him. To elevate his power.

Jian Kangtai was also informed of the news. Although the military has banned five candidates from revealing their information, otherwise they will lose their qualifications, but Jian Kangtai and Yuan Qizhang have recently been closely linked. Yuan Qizhang was informed of this. According to the news, it is naturally impossible for a person to hate the military department alone, and he informed Jian Jiantai with jealousy.

Originally always thought that the position of Marshal was his own Jian Kangtai, and suddenly he heard that he could not even enter the shortlist. Naturally, he was furious. Coupled with Yuan Qizhang adding jealousy, Jian Kangtai thought that all this was the military. on purpose.

Regardless of his status in the business world or his family's heritage and wealth, how can Jane Kangtai be able to enter the candidate list, as a result, the military did not even give him a candidate's qualifications.

Immediately, Jian Kangtai wished Yuan Qizhang and resented the army and all the candidates.

However, no matter how resentful Yuan Qizhang and Jian Kangtai were, they couldn't get involved in the decision of the military, and the day of marshal election soon arrived.

The news of buying the position of marshal with money would be unpleasant if it spreads out, so the marshal's election was conducted in private, chaired by two marshals of the military and some generals.

Because the position of Marshal is too tempting, even if there is no real power, it is very attractive just because the family can become a first-class family. Therefore, when bidding, everyone can increase the price vigorously. Hope to win the position of Marshal.

Among the five candidates, Liu Yiqin has the highest value and the deepest family background. When the bidding price reached more than 10 billion, some people began to withdraw one after another.

After all, the position of the Marshal is tempting, and you can't exchange it for the entire net worth. Even then, even if you get the Marshal position, without funds, many companies will not be able to turn around. By then, it may be a poor Marshal.

And the reason why the military department recruits such a marshal is not the wealth behind them. If the wealth is gone, or even it can not be restored within a short time, then once the federal affairs occur, they can not become the financial backing of the military department. Already.

This is bad for both the military and them.

Of course, the main reason for them to withdraw is because their wealth is simply not as good as that of the court, and continued competition will only hurt both.

In the end, Liu Yiqin "buyed" the position of marshal with 20 billion yuan, and became the third marshal of the military. However, the military, which has always been in "absolute poverty", heard the 20 billion yuan of funds, and his eyes blew up. , Both eyes were anxious to turn into a star coin symbol.

How can there be people in this world who don't love money, even if they are honest soldiers, if there is wealth to be passed to them through proper means, they will not refuse it.

"Congratulations, Marshal Liu." Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu took the lead in reaching out to Liu Yiqin.

Hands, with a sincere smile on his face, obviously very satisfied with the result.

"With happiness and happiness, Marshal Jiang and Marshal Tang are invited to give us a lot of advice." Liu Yiqin is still a bit unbelievable that he really has become a Marshal, and has a feeling of being in a dream.

Although the other candidates were unwilling, their strength was indeed inferior to that of Yiliu Qinqin, and Liu Yiqin became a marshal, with a higher status than before. Even if they were unhappy, they could see the reality, and they hurried over to conviction Yiqin. Congratulations.

"The Marshal's inauguration ceremony was held together with the military's rank promotion ceremony. What do you think?" Jiang Zhentao asked Liu Yiqin with a smile.

"Yes, you can," Liu Yiqin said excitedly.

Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu planned to announce the selection of Marshal when the Marshal's inauguration ceremony began. However, they did not expect that the Marshal's inauguration ceremony had not yet started, and the Marshal's inauguration had not been officially announced yet. Marshal "news.

Originally, Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu were sure that even if the reason for the office of Marshal Liu Yiqin was announced, it would not cause people's anger and opposition. After all, they had already thought out the announcement statement and countermeasures, but they did not. The thought that this matter would be leaked out in advance, and the leaked news still came after adding fuel and jealousy, attracting a lot of response from netizens.

Of course, netizens did not believe this news at first. After all, the image of the military in the hearts of the federal people has always been good. How could such a ridiculous event occur.

[Can you spend more money on Marshal's post? If the Marshal position can be bought for a fee, then I don't have to buy anything else, can I buy a military identity? 】

[I ca n't believe it, the reason for slandering the military is really more and more cute now, and even such a reason can be figured out. Are those sunspots already poor? 】

[Who the **** is such an abomination that slanders the military? It's impossible, okay. How important is the Marshal to the Federation, and how can it be bought for money? Will the sunspots explode in place? 】

[Oh, how holy do you think the military is? Are they also a bunch of lay people? You don't have to be in front of money to be able to hold your heart. 】

[The sunspots upstairs go away. When you slandered the military headquarters here, did you ever think that you were in danger, where did the first person to go to save you come from? Wouldn't your conscience hurt if you slander the military? 】

The news of "spending money for the Marshal 's position" on the Internet has attracted a lot of netizens. Of course, the fans of the military dominate the situation, until someone proves it, and the military has been Without clarification, the netizens gradually had to believe this fact, and at the same time were really puzzled by the military's approach.

[Those faces supporting the military are swollen, right? Do n't you think the military is holy? Is the fantasy disillusioned? 】

[I do n't believe it. I do n't believe the military will do this. This must be a rumor. It must be a conspiracy of the US Empire. The US Empire has just lost to us. It must be that they are not willing to spread such rumors intentionally. Department centrifuge. 】

[Everyone is calm down. Now the official of the military has not issued any statement. Before that, I hope everyone can calm down and wait for the official explanation. Don't follow the way of the sunspots and be led by their noses. 】

[The upstairs makes sense, we do n't know exactly how this happened, maybe there is a reason behind it? 】

[Oh, are you still dying? You can't stand the temptation of money even if the military department can't stand the temptation of money, so you give the marshal to a businessman. No matter what the field is, there are corrupt people, but if If this corrupt person is at a high position, then this whole force will be over. 】

[@ 军部 官 方星博, I hope that the officers of the military will come out to clarify, and don't let our supporters chill. 】

This incident is getting more and more serious on the Internet, and there are more and more netizens participating in the discussion. Even many netizens are extremely radical in their behaviors and speeches. Obviously, they have been led by the guide behind the scenes.

Jiang Zhentao and Tang Qixu began to discuss countermeasures immediately after they knew the news. They originally planned to announce the news to everyone at the Marshal's inauguration ceremony, but they did not expect to be disrupted by the plan and had to announce it in advance. Candidate for Marshal.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 480: Almost furious

[Official Military Officer V: Recently, many netizens paid great attention to the candidates of the Marshal Marshal. They were originally intended to be announced at the Marshal's inauguration ceremony, but now they have been leaked in advance by some people with bad ideas. The method court will sue the leaker.

The remarks about "spending money to buy the position of marshal" spread on the Internet are purely nonsense. The intentional people deliberately slander the military department and stigmatize the reputation of the military department. We hope that the masses can distinguish right from wrong and do not trust other people's rumors.

This marshal did indeed come from a business family, but he was happy and kind, did a lot of practical things for the people, and accumulated a lot of merits in his body, enough to serve as marshal.

After the war with the US Empire, the Military Department deeply discovered the importance of the supplies. The soldiers fought on the front line. If the supplies could not keep up, it would be a very terrible thing.

Without weapons, the lives of frontline soldiers would not be guaranteed, they would not be able to resist enemy attacks, and they would not be able to protect the federal masses. Without nutrients, soldiers could only fight desperately with their enemies hungry.

And all of this requires funding to prepare.

One of the government and the military belongs to the political world, and the other belongs to the military world. They are all destitute. Even if there are funds, they are all contributed by the majority of the federal people. Most of them will be used by everyone. If there is no war, these funds are still sufficient. To develop the federation, but once confronted with war, it will be stretched.

At this time, the merchants of the Federation will generously donate their money and automatically donate various materials to support the soldiers on the front line. Their contributions to the Federation are unknown, but we cannot ignore this.

And I believe everyone knows about Yu Hongrui's incident. His incident is resentful and regrettable. Therefore, this time the military headquarters met to discuss a new marshal candidate. Instead of choosing from the military headquarters, he decided to give the businessman a opportunity.

Businessmen have also created a lot of wealth for us, provided many conveniences, and supported many families. In addition to politicians and soldiers, the economy of the Federation is also an important part of the country. The joining of businessmen has made the Federation stronger and stronger. More complete.

The businessman may not know about the military affairs, but he also has an important role that other marshals cannot match.

Let 's fight the enemy with Marshal Jiang and Marshal Tang in the back, while Marshal Liu provides and co-ordination of material supply. In this way, the entire military can become self-sufficient and become a complete whole. One line down, You no longer have to worry about the shortage of fighters on the front line, and you can't concentrate on fighting the enemy.

The selection of the Marshal by the Military Department is not arbitrary, but the final selection was made after careful inspection in various aspects. The Military Department is not afraid of the general public to report. Everyone can investigate and supervise. Once this new Marshal has a little Reports of dereliction of duty or responsibilities are welcome. If the report is true, Marshal Liu will be severely punished and his position as Marshal will be revoked. 】

As soon as the military official's statement was issued, it immediately caught the attention of the majority of netizens.

The status of the military itself in the hearts of the masses is very special, and it is very popular and has a high degree of trust, so when they issued this statement immediately, many minds were heated, and the rhythmic netizens calmed down a lot.

Although some people still cannot accept the idea of ​​making a businessman a marshal, after reading the announcement of the military department, they felt very reasonable.

Although most of the merchants are cunning and profit-oriented, some of them have good character and quality. They do their best to serve the people and do not use extraordinary means to make profits.

Of course, many netizens stopped following blindly, also because Liu Yiqin's name was announced. Many netizens are no stranger to him. It can even be said that his name and the Meteor Group are very famous.

Liu Yiqin's fame is not only because the Meteor Group is large and well-known, but also because the Liu family does a lot of charity every year. It really helps many people, and the impression in the hearts of the people is very good.

At this moment, changing the individual to be the marshal, the resistance in the masses may be even greater, but if it is Liu Yiqin, everyone's resistance is not so great.

Although some people still have opinions on this, after all, the selection of marshals in the past has never appeared as a businessman, but most people have calmed down and after many thoughts, this is also quite good.

Even if there are rhythms behind the Marines, but after the masses calm down, there are very few rhythms that will be taken away, and it will have little effect on the military and Liu Yiqin himself.

On the contrary, the military officially announced the news of Liu Yiqin's position as marshal, causing the stock price of the Meteor Group to soar. The shareholders who previously purchased the shares of the Meteor Group could not agree, and it was even more impossible to strike. Liu Yiqin.

And Jian Kangtai, who spread the news on the Internet in advance, saw that the military department and Liu Yiqin were so easy to expose the incident, angrily smashing the entire office.

The marshal's position should have been his, but now it has not only become someone else's, but this other person is still his deadly opponent, which makes Jian Kangtai angry.

I'm so angry!

Originally, if he got the position of Marshal, then the Jian family would become the first family, and the businesses of the Jian family and the children of the Jian family would also flourish. The status would certainly not be the same, and now all of this has become Liu family.

If an individual is replaced as marshal, Jian Kangtai may not be so angry, but it is Liu Yiqin who is the marshal.

Not to mention that Jian Kangtai almost choked himself, even after his son Jane Congliang learned the news, he was so annoyed that he could smash all the things in his place.

After learning the news, Jian Congliang sent the video to Jian Kangtai as soon as possible.

"Dad, aren't you saying that the Marshal's position must be yours, why are you giving Liu Yiqin that old guy now?" Jane's eyes were bloodshot and red.

Before, Kang Kangtai told him that Marshal's position was his. In the future, they would all be members of the first family. He also thought proudly that when their family became the first family, his status would be right with Jiang Mosheng. Wait, you don't need to accommodate him, you are afraid of him.

As a result, everything is gone now.

"Do you think I think about it, the President Yuan told me that the Marshal position must be mine, but now the Military Department has chosen Liu Yiqin. It must be that the Military Department did not heed the president's recommendation, but decided the candidate privately. Obligation must be a great benefit to the military, this cunning man. "Jian Kangtai in another video

Although some people still cannot accept the idea of ​​making a businessman a marshal, after reading the announcement of the military department, they felt very reasonable.

Although most of the merchants are cunning and profit-oriented, some of them have good character and quality. They do their best to serve the people and do not use extraordinary means to make profits.

Of course, many netizens stopped following blindly, also because Liu Yiqin's name was announced. Many netizens are no stranger to him. It can even be said that his name and the Meteor Group are very famous.

Liu Yiqin's fame is not only because the Meteor Group is large and well-known, but also because the Liu family does a lot of charity every year. It really helps many people, and the impression in the hearts of the people is very good.

At this moment, changing the individual to be the marshal, the resistance in the masses may be even greater, but if it is Liu Yiqin, everyone's resistance is not so great.

Although some people still have opinions on this, after all, the selection of marshals in the past has never appeared as a businessman, but most people have calmed down and after many thoughts, this is also quite good.

Even if there are rhythms behind the Marines, but after the masses calm down, there are very few rhythms that will be taken away, and it will have little effect on the military and Liu Yiqin himself.

On the contrary, the military officially announced the news of Liu Yiqin's position as marshal, causing the stock price of the Meteor Group to soar. The shareholders who previously purchased the shares of the Meteor Group could not agree, and it was even more impossible to strike. Liu Yiqin.

And Jian Kangtai, who spread the news on the Internet in advance, saw that the military department and Liu Yiqin were so easy to expose the incident, angrily smashing the entire office.

The marshal's position should have been his, but now it has not only become someone else's, but this other person is still his deadly opponent, which makes Jian Kangtai angry.

I'm so angry!

Originally, if he got the position of Marshal, then the Jian family would become the first family, and the businesses of the Jian family and the children of the Jian family would also flourish. The status would certainly not be the same, and now all of this has become Liu family.

If an individual is replaced as marshal, Jian Kangtai may not be so angry, but it is Liu Yiqin who is the marshal.

Not to mention that Jian Kangtai almost choked himself, even after his son Jane Congliang learned the news, he was so annoyed that he could smash all the things in his place.

After learning the news, Jian Congliang sent the video to Jian Kangtai as soon as possible.

"Dad, aren't you saying that the Marshal's position must be yours, why are you giving Liu Yiqin that old guy now?" Jane's eyes were bloodshot and red.

Before, Kang Kangtai told him that Marshal's position was his. In the future, they would all be members of the first family. He also thought proudly that when their family became the first family, his status would be right with Jiang Mosheng. Wait, you don't need to accommodate him, you are afraid of him.

As a result, everything is gone now.

"Do you think I think about it, the President Yuan told me that the Marshal position must be mine, but now the Military Department has chosen Liu Yiqin. It must be that the Military Department did not heed the president's recommendation, but decided the candidate privately. Obligation must be a great benefit to the military, this cunning man. "Jian Kangtai in another video

Sagging his teeth.

It had been known for a long time that he should find the two marshals of the military directly. Originally, he thought that with the recommendation of the president, the military would definitely consider him. As a result, who can think of the other party as a face without giving it to the president.

If he was not recommended by the president, but went to the military office early, maybe there would be himself among the candidates, and it would be very likely that he would become the marshal at this moment.

Jian Kangtai was not only dissatisfied with the military, but even President Yuan Qizhang was dissatisfied.

However, he dare not show them. After all, the other party is the president and the military marshal, and he is a small businessman who is unable to compete with these two forces. In the end, he can only break his teeth and blood. Already.

However, no matter how angry they are, Liu Yiqin is a marshal. The matter has been finalized, and now that the announcement has been issued, it is even more impossible to change it. Otherwise, the military department would have to make a joke? Regarding the marshal, it was really a family of joy and sorrow. The Jian family and his son were so angry that they were hurt internally, while the Liu family was cheerful.

However, although Liu Yiqin has become the new marshal, he has not promoted it, nor is he proud and complacent. He is proud of it, but he has stricter control over the children of the family.

"Where did my Marshal come from? You should all know that since I can become Marshal, it means that other people are also possible. After all, there are only five candidates, and the vast majority of the federal population are now Supervisor, if you are not able to restrain your behaviors normally and rely on the status of Marshal and the family to show off your strength, then it will not only hurt you but the entire family of the Liu family. By then you will be the sinner of the entire family . "Liu Yiqin sternly whispered to the juniors.

Liu Yiqin knows his identity and position clearly, and also knows that the position of marshal is not indispensable. If he does not do well, the position of marshal can also be replaced.

Fortunately, the discipline of family members before Liu Yiqin was very good. The tutor of each junior was also very good. After being told a few words by Liu Yiqin, he also knew the importance of the matter.

"We know, homeowners, we will definitely control our behavior." Juniors immediately

Replied.

The Liu family has now become the first family, not only benefiting from the pulse of Liu Yiqin, but also with the side branches. Such a good thing is naturally unwilling to be destroyed. On the contrary, they will maintain this relationship. Let the marshal of the homeowner be able to sit longer.

Liu Yiqin sees the following juniors think clearly, and they are still very satisfied and pleased. Liu Yiqin is a person in the business community who can develop the Liu family to this position. The means and strategies are naturally not to be underestimated.

It is normal for businessmen to be treacherous and cunning, but these methods cannot be used in the military, otherwise the result of cleverness will not be the kind they want to see.

"Second brother, my dad has really become a marshal?" Meteor still has a feeling of dreaming, and feels that everything around him is not true.

Obviously, it was just the president of the Meteor Group. Why did he win the identity of a marshal in a blink of an eye?

Marshal, you must know that it is a marshal. Isn't it usually possible for marshals to have talents who have great military achievements? How can his dad Ho De Hoen? This is almost the same as falling out of pie in the sky.

"Okay, don't think about the ones that don't exist. What happened before? Whatever happens in the future.

As a marshal, that's also my dad, and didn't dad say that, he is a marshal who is on the job, and you take him as an extra job and hang a job title. "Meteor was a little calmer than Meteor Wild," said.

"Oh." After listening to Meteor Ye, I thought the second brother was very reasonable.

Anyway, my dad doesn't usually go to the military headquarters or participate in any decision-making of the military headquarters. In addition to the identity of a marshal, he is really no different from usual.

After the initial shock, the Liu family gradually calmed down, living and working as usual, and they don't feel that they are superior because the family has become a first-class family. Instead, they have more requirements and restrictions on themselves than before. I am afraid that if I make a mistake, people will be caught by the handle and used to injure their homeowners and families.

Although the Liu family tried their best to maintain their previous lives, they all thought that they were no different from usual, but after all, it was different from the past.

After Liu Yiqin became marshal of the military, although he did not publicize it in a low-key manner, he could not stand up to the congratulations and flatterers, and the door of the Liu family was almost broken by these people. It's tiring to get another call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.5K 93
Author: bamboo basket swaying Category: BL doujin Novel Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/197/197661/ I don't know whether it's unlucky or lucky, Xiang Yu...
47.8K 909 176
Be born again or leap into the abyss. Sunset fish Author: Or in the abyss, or in the abyss Or died in the last days, reborn back to the end of the wo...
8.8K 229 35
Author: Ye Yiluo Status: Completed Type: WebNovel Description: Lu Lin resigned from his job in the big city, returned to the countryside, and inherit...
14K 345 128
Author: Xiao Yibai Category: Tanmi doujin Top scientist Mu Qiao once went to a remote planet and was forced to start a farming journey. Cannon fodder...